Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alcor

Alcor

Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) Empty
PostSubject: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyFri May 07, 2021 3:16 pm

Cherry was spending her day like how she spent most of her days ever since she escaped the lab. Wandering around the wasteland that used to be paris, exploring every nook and cranny she can find. Today her wandering around has brought her to the bellows. One of the many places she has never been before. She didn't really like the fact that she could barely see her own nose in this fog, but it was quite the nice change of pace since she had been spending much of her time in dryrange vistas. It was a very pretty place sure, but the heat was truely unbearable, and it couldn't have been good on the poor girl's arm.

One bad thing about the bellows was the fact that, she could not find any items yet! That was her favorite part of being free! Being able to find and collect the things people used to use on a daily basis before all of this happened. Some of her fondest memories where of her and her mother, picking up random stuff from the ground and talking about what they where used for. Cherry's mother was on the older side, around fifty years old so she knew quite alot about most of the things they found together! Even if she wasn't too keen on having to teach little Cherry.

Still eager to try and find something cool in this area. Cherry kept pressing on. Her grey eyes darting around, scanning every inch that she could see to find something neat on the ground or hidden behind something. She was so focused on looking for items on the ground she didn't even notice the man that was also close by. She also wasn't aware of just how eerie she came off in this thick fog. Her silhouette looking like a sickly girl, probably something you'd see in a horror movie before all the demons started popping up. And of course her massive arm didn't help her silhouette either, and the noise her wooden arm made while dragging across the ground was creepy and annoying in equal parts. Truely it wouldn't be a strech for somebody to assume that this was just some odd looking demon roaming about.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyFri May 07, 2021 7:56 pm

The foggy lands were definitely among Retuo's least favorite areas to pass through, thanks to the lowered visibility making it a lot more cumbersome, but unfortunately there was no way to always avoid stepping foot into the area. The sense of uncertainty was nigh uncomfortable, even though he did his best to simply ignore it. He had not been intending to stay around there for too long on this day, but as luck would have it, he wasn't having the easiest time with figuring out the directions without being able to truly tell which way he was heading most of the time.

Not only that, it would appear that he eventually found himself not alone on top of that, which was even less according to plan. Well, he was by all means cautious when it came to unidentified figures shrouded by the fog, that much was for certain. While he wasn't taking it upon himself to immediately assume that it was a sign of imminent danger, Retuo was not a reckless person and therefore he would not go out of his way to approach the silhouette in the field of his vision, keeping a safe distance as he eyed it from a good 15 or so feet away with a faint frown on his face, and his arms loosely crossed over his chest.

"......"

He certainly wanted to know what it was he was seeing and hearing, but it would be far too risky to just walk over. That said, his position at that moment was in the direction of where his unidentified company was currently heading, so there was a high chance they'd notice him soon as well. Perhaps it'd be best to wait to make a decision until then...?
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptyFri May 07, 2021 8:28 pm

Cherry continued trying to look through the thick haze of the fog, her eagerness slowly giving rise to disappointment as the more time went by. The more convinced she became that this whole trip was a total and utter bust. There was nothing here! Still though, Cherry forced herself to keep going. In the vain hope that she could find something, anything nice to grab while she stays here. Of course even then she wasn't looking around as hard as she once was. While walking she would sometimes do a little dance, click her tongue, and hum from time to time. Before she could get too deep into her own world however, she suddenly stopped and looked closely at the silhouette ahead of her. "Huh?" Cherry softly uttered, seeing another, humanoid silhouette in front of her.

The person in question was far away from her, which helped calmed the girls nerves. However this was still not something she was comfortable with, she would have guessed that no humans would be in this area. Of course it could be a demon. But since it hasn't attacked her, and wasn't with other people, that she could see at least. Made Cherry think that the person in question was a human. After a few seconds of tense slience, the man would see her silhouette take a few steps foward. While putting her small arm on to her overgrown left arm.

Hello! Is uh, a-anybody there? Are y-you with anybody?" The young girl called out, her body tensing up and getting ready for the other person's reaction. Now this may have not been the best choice. After all this could be a good way to start a fight she wouldn't have gotten into in the first place, plus that wasn't even bringing up the fact that the way she phrased her question wasn't the best. But the quickest way to find out if this person was a friend or a enemy was to talk with them, at least that's how Cherry saw it. Plus her silhouette wasn't all that creepy anymore.

Her voice sounding like a young nervous girl, and as she nervously tapped her fingers against the wood of her arm. Making a subtle and hard to hear tapping noise echo out in the area around them.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 10:24 am

Well, his calculation had been correct, at the very least. On top of that, it appeared that whatever or whoever he was dealing here was not hostile, based on the reaction given. While it was vague information still, it was something Retuo could work with now, as compared to having absolutely nothing to go off of earlier. There was nothing wrong with playing it cautious in these lands after all, especially when one couldn't even see clearly ahead of themselves. The last thing he needed today was to get into a fight on top of getting sidetracked by the fog.

Taking note of the nervous tone directed towards him, he'd stay still in his spot, choosing to not move for now so as to not create more unnecessary tension from the very beginning. He'd speak in a calm, level-headed tone. "Hello to you as well. You...don't need to worry, I'm not here looking for a fight or anything of the kind. I am on my own...which I presume you are as well...?" He had been hearing some strange sounds that didn't sound very human in origin, but this could also simply be a person carrying some items so he couldn't make any clear assumption without any visuals to confirm anything. Not that it concerned him as to what it really was as long as it wasn't a threat, but he wouldn't pass up on knowing for sure regardless. So far, it didn't sound like he needed to be on high guard here, which was good enough for him. Couldn't ever expect things to go perfectly around here, even though he kind of wished that was possible at times.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 11:10 am

The young women let out a sigh of relief as a man's voice called out to her. His calm voice helping to ease her worked up nerves, add this to the fact that the mystery man made no moves to grab a weapon or walk towards her. And Cherry was feeling pretty confident that she was safe. "That's good. I don't like having to fight when I don't have to. And, uh, yes to your other question. I am just looking around here." Cherry was happy that he was alone, she wasn't as good with big groups as she was talking solo with somebody.

Letting her curious side get the better of her she went to take another step foward, wanting to know what this man looked like. Before another grinding noise echoed out as her arm dragged across the floor. Suddenly Cherry jerked backwards, and with a grunt she lifted her arm so it wasn't on the ground anymore. "S-sorry about that noise....." Cherry uttered out, quite embarssed. Luckly because of the fog the man probably couldn't see her arm in much detail, but that ungodly noise was sure to raise some questions. Acting quickly Cherry tried to get his mind off of what just happened. "So uh, do you live here mister? I am new to the bellows and I am quite curious about what kind of treasures lay here. Any info would be nice. I'll even trade you a few things if you want payment for the information?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:33 pm

"I see. I can agree that unnecessary fights are an undesirable endeavor. Although, you might have picked a difficult place to look around at...this fog makes it nigh impossible." Kind of a bad place to go to for the purpose of sightseeing or such. Naturally, it could do in a pinch, but Retuo probably wouldn't choose it purposefully were his intentions to simply look around. When there is little to see, looking around becomes pointless and potentially a waste of one's time and energy.

Still staying in his spot for now, he would simply shift his stance slightly and let his arms fall to his sides as he kept his gaze on the figure of the girl...or well, as much as he could really see of her. "No need." While he was curious about the noise, he was willing to hold his tongue for now, because it would also be a bit rude to just demand an explanation. "Ah...no, I don't really call any area my home specifically. I tend to go around. It's easier to find resources when you don't stay tied to one spot." Sure it was possible, but it would either way require a person to venture out further and further to scavenge for things as time went on. "I don't really keep a lot of trinkets on my person as they make travel less efficient, so I likely do not need anything, but I do not mind a discussion. New information is beneficial for everyone." He would shake his head lightly as he gave it some thought. "I think your best bet at finding something would be to search near or through the waters that flood some of the area, since water takes and carries objects easily. It's probably not a very safe practice though." Accidental drowning was no doubt not on anyone's menu. Plus, there could be demons lurking hidden in those dark waters for all one knew.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 1:56 pm

"Yeah I know. I thought everybody was just hyping up how thick the fog is around this area, but it is really unbearable." It was truely a pain walking through this area, and there wasn't even any items to make this worthwhile.

Cherry smiled when she heard the man's reply. "I feel the same way! You can find so many interesting things if you travel around! Even if food and water seem to be getting harder to find these days." When she was younger she recalled finding old candy bars hidden away in a old building. Or some canned foods, and while alot of that stuff had gone bad years before she found them. It was still something to have on her stomach. While ever since she escaped, she had mostly had to hunt small animals and snag some items from people kind enough to help her, which wasn't alot these days. But she didn't dwell on that topic, as she didn't want to be a downer. "Alrighty then, ask me anything you'd like and I'll try my best to answer!" Cherry was pleasantly surprised at how the man replied. These days she almost always had to haggle and trade to get what she wanted. And seeing as she wasn't willing to part with most of her stuff and she had barely enough food and water to keep herself alive, this was a good turn of events for her.

"The waters huh?" Cherry frowned. She never did like water. But he did bring up a good point. "Well. I'll keep that in mind, thank you mister..........?" Cherry drawed her question out. Wanting to learn the man's name before they kept trading info with one another.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 6:57 pm

Hyping up, huh? It would kind of be nice if that was all it were. A hard to accomplish sentiment, but nevertheless one that brought a brief amused expression to Retuo's face. "I presume people who have truly visited this place wouldn't exaggerate for no reason, given it does not help anyone...but perhaps that is simply me expecting more honest behavior out of people." He would shake his head lightly, almost as if exasperated at his own line of thought. Ah well.

"I do it mostly for survival purposes, but it isn't wrong to say that the kind of lifestyle would favor those with a thirst for new discoveries. Is that why you came to sightsee here?" She made it sound that way, at the very least. It wasn't really the mindset he generally ascribed to, since focusing on staying alive and in a good enough condition felt more important, but assuming one had the time, searching for new things was not entirely a waste of time either. There could indeed be a lot to find that has been lost and buried at random. "Hmm, ah..." He didn't have any questions prepared, to be honest. "I'd need to think about that...but for now, I'm simply curious as to how long you've been out here?" An easy enough question, and probably not one that would require much personal information either. Unless of course, she was willing to divulge such details to a stranger.

"Retuo. My name is Retuo Sylvain. It's a pleasure to meet you." Well, as much pleasure as one could feel while in a fogged up area and chatting up a person they've never met before. Not to say he was uncomfortable at this point in time, but it was a strange situation still.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 7:18 pm

"That is true yes, but I just wanted to come and make sure. Seeing is believing after all." The man did raise a good point, there was no real reason for anybody to lie about foggy this area was. But she just wanted to check it out anyways, after all this was the one and only place in Paris that she has never gone too before. She even went to the Parisian Cradle once! It wasn't fun at all, and she had to wear a stupid gas mask but still. Upon hearing the tall man's question, Cherry vigorously nodded her head up and down. "But of course! I am always looking for new things, you would not believe some of the stuff I have found over the years. The old world was sooooooo cool!" All hints of her being nervous was gone. Being replaced by a giddy young girl, talking about her passion with a stranger.

"My name is Cherry. Cherry clear, it is quite nice to meet you too mister Retuo! And to answer your question, um, I'd say a hour. Maybe two hours tops." Cherry said, as she tapped her index finger against her chin. "I haven't been here too long, and I don't plan on staying too long either. This place doesn't really seem like my style, I am peibably just gonna visit the waters you told me about then leave. Maybe I'll head back to the area with the pretty crystals, oh I adore that place! It's beauty is unmatched! Although I will say it's quite annoying to see something cool that is trapped under crystals. What about you mister Retuo? What's your favorite place to visit?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySat May 08, 2021 8:34 pm

"Point taken." A little skepticism didn't hurt. While Retuo would prefer for people to be honest, there was no denying that liars were aplenty and it was ultimately useful to verify information if possible. It wasted extra time, but trust was a finicky thing. He would chuckle faintly at the girl's enthusiasm towards the topic of exploring. It was not something that he himself fancied a lot, for the novelty wore off after years have passed, but to each their own, right? "Perhaps. I'm certain that information would be of great interest to the historians...albeit that time is behind us now, and even if we somehow find a way out of this current mess, the world might not turn out the same way it used to be back then." He knew a bit about what it was like thanks to his mother, but all in all, it wasn't like he could ever have the experience himself unless they found a way to time travel to the past.

"Hmmm, I see..." To be truthful, that was not exactly what he had been asking, as his interest was more towards how long she had been in the areas outside the Vaults in general, but that was probably his fault for phrasing himself too vaguely. Well, no matter, this was fine for now. "I suppose I would mostly agree. Even if simply because the crystal area is the least actively dangerous. I am somewhat partial towards the hotter areas as well though, as long as it isn't for too long at a time." It was still miles better than the freezing colds, and he was not fond of relying on gas masks or dealing with his fog. "Say...how come you're so enthusiastic about visiting around? Not to sound too pessimistic of course, but the world is not exactly a great vacation spot the way it is right now after all." Unfortunate, but it was how it was, no?
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun May 09, 2021 4:37 am

"I've never even thought about historians being interested in this kinda stuff. Maybe if the demons go away one day I could get a job as one, that would be nice." Cherry mused out loud, mostly to herself. Before she paused, and looked foward at Retuo still covered in thick fog. "What do you mean, 'might not turn out the same way.' I mean if we get rid of the demons everything will be good! Right?" She asked, showing off her naivety with her belief that things could be fix that simply.

"Yeah, not as many demons in that pretty crystal area. But you right about the area's safety over all too. I mean at least that place doesn't have poisonous air floating about." She chuckled before she went to answer her question. "I mean, I guess your right. But I mean what else do I have to do? It's not like I have a job, and living in a vault sounds really boring." Of course that wasn't the real reason why she wouldn't ask to be let into a vault, but she wasn't about to tell that to a stranger. No matter how polite he seems to be. "And anyways, sure it is very dangerous. But you can find so many cool objects, and meet new people you would have never met before! I mean look at us now, we would have never met if we both didn't decide on visiting the bellows today, now would we?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun May 09, 2021 9:56 am

Retuo would hum under his breath faintly. "Mmm...well, it does not sound like a bad job to take up, no." If you really liked deliberating over history all the time, that is. "That...well yes, in a sense, the living conditions would improve in general. I would not dare argue that. However, we would be going towards the future, not back to the past. The time never winds itself backwards. Just like life hundreds of years in the past probably wasn't the same as right before the destruction occurred, the life after this won't be the same as it used to be all these years ago either. Some things may come back, some might change." He would go quiet for a few moments in contemplation. "Personally...I think it would be difficult. People within Vaults and the ones who live outside lead very different lives. Putting them all back together would cause a lot of conflict in my opinion." It wasn't something he'd look forward to. There was simply too much difference. Those in Vaults were relatively safe and led practically normal lives with a few exceptions. Those outside...to the Vaulters, they might as well come off as wild animals in a sense. And to ask someone who was used to that kind of life to adapt to a sudden calm was not as simple as it sounded. On top of that, what would even happen to those like him, whom weren't entirely normal for other reasons as well...? There was so much to consider there.

"Hmm..." He would fiddle with a few strands of his hair absentmindedly as he glanced around the area...or well, as much as he could see of it anyway. "I don't necessarily believe life in the Vaults would be boring, but it would be...different. You would probably have things to do there though. I don't doubt that it's easier to find a job there than it is out here." In fact, any job out here was more of a hobby than anything else. People hardly had much to pay you with most of the time after all. He would chuckle lightly as he shook his head. "I've always been more of a loner, so the lack of company does not bother me greatly. I suppose you are kind of right though, meeting new people is ultimately not a bad thing." He couldn't say he had a need for 'cool objects' as she put it, but he could at the very least agree that it was in its own way beneficial to make new acquaintances...if they weren't hostile, that is.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun May 09, 2021 10:40 am

"I guess your right. I've never really thought about it like that before......." She always just assumed that things would go back to the days her mother would tell her all about when she was young. She never once stop to think that things and people would change from these harsh years. "But they may not be a bad thing though. Sure we may lose some things while fighting the demons, but change can be good! Who knows what people in the future will make!?" She said, before pausing and listening to the rest of Retuo's options in the matter. The moment he finish, Cherry shook her head in disagreement. "I don't think so, I mean maybe at first. And I will agree there will be some bad apples that will try and make a mess for everybody but, in the end. Despite all of our differences, we're all still humans right? We're all on the same side. I am sure when the chips are down, and everybody has a common enemy we'll be able to work together. And once we do, by the time things are over, everybody will be friends with one another!" Cherry hoped that was the case at least.

Cherry shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe it wouldn't be boring to most people, but it would be quite dull for me. I am just not the type to the same thing over and over again, day in, and day out. I wanna explore! Find new things, new people, learn about new skills! Y'know?" Cherry has spent almost all of life wandering around and not having any responsibilitys to take care of. And the few years she was stuck in one place, she hated with a burning passion. Of course this mentality was also the reason why she had no money, as she would always turn down odd jobs from the select few people who would offer her one. But she didn't mind all that much. "I guess that's fair. I am no loner, but I do like my breaks from people every now and again." Mostly after people would try to mug her or mistake her for a demon, that really got on her nerves.

Suddenly she remembered another question she wanted to ask and let out a little. "Oh right! I got another question. Have you seen a older lady, around......... She paused before hopping up on to her left arm. Using it as a stool to get a extra boost in height. As tall as I am right now. Gray hair, green eyes. May have been wearing a blue shirt?" Cherry questioned, not thinking about the fact that her mother was probably not wearing the same clothed she had when she left five years ago.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun May 09, 2021 1:08 pm

Hm.

"Naturally...change can be good sometimes. We unfortunately cannot predict which way it is going to lean though. Perhaps I'm simply not that much of an optimist." He would tilt his head to the side slightly with a wry smile. "Being of the same race guarantees nothing. People commit crimes against each other regardless. It is very much possible for a human to prove to be a bigger enemy than a demon. Being cautious is never too useless, I'd say." People had the ability to band together, but Retuo didn't quite believe that everyone would become friends and stand on the same side by default. It was never that easy, because individuality created very opposing mindsets at times.

"I see...although, wandering around the same lands over and over sounds quite repetitive too...or at least it does to me. You may occasionally find something entirely new you've never seen before, but the longer you keep exploring, the less and less that will happen." Once you've seen almost all of it, there was not a whole lot left to discover anymore. It lost the spark over time, unless you were the type to get excited over every tiny thing, but then would you not be able to find such little things even in the Vaults? "Ah, well different ways of life I suppose. I do not mind people, but a group person I am not." Not 24/7, at the very least. Too much noise for his tastes.

He would blink a couple times when the questioning came though. "Hm. I don't recall meeting anyone like that personally, I'm afraid. The lands are quite spacious, and I don't actively search for people when I go around most of the time. I assume the person is someone you've been with before? When was the last time you've seen her?" Out here, anything was a possibility...even the fact that lady in question was not alive anymore, given she was mentioned to be on the older side.
Back to top Go down
Alcor

Alcor

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) EmptySun May 09, 2021 1:33 pm

"Well the way I see it, the world has already hit rock bottom. So the only way we can go, is up!" Cherry commented, adding her own two cents on the matter. She made no comments about him not being a opyimist however, there wheren't many of those left and the young woman was quite used to that fact. "Trust me I know that. But I think alot of it is out of need, rather than wanting to be bad. Maybe once all the smoke clears and food and water become more common people will be more calm." She said, still trying to justify her stance on the matter. "But you are right, being cautious isn't useless at all. It's good to be a little cautious. I guess I just like to keep a open mind when it comes to stuff such as this."

Cherry let out a half amused and half sadden sigh. "You can say that again. I am really running out of things to explore and find. Mark my words, one of these days I am going to find a boat and go to another country!" She declared, as she raised her right arm up into the sky and pointed up towards the fog filled sky with her index finger for dramatic flair. She kept this frankly dorky pose up for a few seconds before she dropped it with a big grin on her face.

"Ah, I see. Well that sucks, but it's alright. Most people I ask haven't seen her. Jeez I wonder where she could be?" She muttered the last part to herself softly, low enough so that Retuo couldn't even hear. However before she could get too down in the dumbs, Reuto began asking a few questions of her own. She jumped off of her arm and began to answer his questions. "Yes she was. She was my mother, and for the last time I saw her was, um, I was pretty small, so. Uh, can you give me a second?" She suddenly squated and began to count her fingers on her right hand, trying to do some basic math in her head. She had no way to tell how much time had passed during her time at the lab, and due to her lack of skill at math and nobody really changing calendars she had no real way to tell.

"I am not sure, I was ten at the time so I am guessing a few years. Give or take?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)   Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tree girl meets spear boy (Cherry clear and Retuo SL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next