Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
rustytengo

rustytengo

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2021 1:38 pm

Beverly reluctantly accepts the jacket mostly cause he took the blankets she had to start with anyway. "I've tried to find more fitting clothes but didn't, but anyway No clue what those things where Lady Godiva was like some chocolate brand or something. I think they might be from a legend or something don't remember exactly." Beverly said shrugging as she moved.

"I don't know if the hotel is a permanent camp or not. its over in that direction." she said pointing in the general direction of the hotel "They looked like they had a few people who could fight decently well over there so even if demons attack they probably be fine." Beverly said keeping a bit of distance between her and the other two as they traveled still keeping her guard up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2021 2:39 pm

Carrying and lugging Beverly's blankets over his shoulder, he shivers and starts to feel the cold, only to pause for a moment to slowly exhale and reregulate his breath, keeping his core warm, not caring where they will go. "Wherever you two prefer. We can check the situation at the hotel first, maybe drop off this girl, and then head to your camp."

He holds his sword at top of the sheath and on the base of the hilt, popping it out of the sheath and letting it slide back in, repeating the motion several times absentmindedly. As he continues this motion, he would follow the girls, keeping and ear and eye out for their surroundings until they reach the hotel or to the camp. Once in the safety of one of the two areas, he'd find the closest fire and nonchalantly stand near it to warm his hands and stand guard, avoiding most contact from anybody else and until he gets his coat back once Beverly gets something warmer than the blankets.

Exits

Last edited by EmortalDrakon on Sun May 23, 2021 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2021 3:09 pm

Listening to the two she continued walking, deciding to take them to her camp as she thought about it and it would be safer in the end, and staying in the cold wouldn't be good for the Smaller girl, and she already said they had no clothing that fit her at the hotel, so staying there wasn't the best for her health. The man said his peace, she decided still on her camp as she knew the resources they had, though she noted were the girl pointed for the direction of the hotel, she could come back later to search for them.

"Ve vill head to my kamp, ve kan get out of kold kompletely, ve kan tend to Abzu as vell as get Beverrrly some fitting clothing zat vill be fairrrly durrrable, best to get her out of kold.. you as vell Drrrak, you tvo do not seem prrroperrrly equipped forrr staying in zis kold forrr too long" as she spoke she started to head towards her camp, the heavy great coat and thick fur hat keeping the cold off her, noticing Drak seemingly being cold she looked back at the two.

"If ether of you get to kold let me know, I kan let you borrrow my cloak, it's quite varrrm and I vill be fine vithout it, but it should get varrrmer as ve leave zis arrrea, and you tvo kan stay at kamp and rrrest up, ve have supplies as vell if you need anything, even zings needed forrr bath if you vish to have one" she said to them as she lead them to her camp

~~Exit~~
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 EmptySat May 22, 2021 9:54 pm

Beverly rolled her eyes with the continuing talk about getting her clothes. She's been doing fine on her own so far and she doesn't need people giving her hand outs. Besides bulkier clothes would only slow her down or just become inconvenient in other places. Once they got to the camp Beverly gave back Drak his coat and got her blankets back. "Thanks I guess." She said to Drak as she handed the coat back before moving a bit away. "Well I'm going to have a look around. I probably won't be around for two long i don't like staying in one place for two long. But if you guys need me for anything before I leave let me know." she said.

Beverly Exits
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4