Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 2:41 pm

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 GNKXvlj

Houndmaster Xanadu:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 2:53 pm

Rearing his hand, Drak concentrates the darkness to his palm, creating a Hex sigil and marking the Houndmaster.

Stats:

Action:
Hex | Deals a small amount of Dark damage to a single target | 6% HP (41-3) [39]
Damage = (14*1.15=16.1) 16

Miss if 1:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:03 pm

Used the wrong skill for damage

Damage = (12*1.15)=13.8 14
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Getting smacked aside Beverly groans as she make impact with a shelf. "Stop running."She hears in her head as she pulled herself up. Her head throbbed again as she steadied herself "Stop running!"the voice in her head said again. "I'm not running." Beverly said to herself or rather to the voice. "Then why are you holding back?" the voice asked. "I'm Not holding back!" Beverly replied louder to the voice as she balled her fist. "Then call me forth!" The voice commanded. "I don't..." Beverly was cut of as her head throbbed again.

"You know who I am for I am thou and thou art me. Now call my name and bare yourself for all to see as you fight for your ideas." The voice said as throbbing of Beverly's head increased. Flashes of a time passed flicked through her mind. Images of the fall of her vault her near death and the sound of a name ringing out. Standing up she glared at the demon "Run it down Lady Godiva!" she called out as the air billowed around her and in a flash of light a figured appeared next to her dust billowing around it.
Spoiler:

The Figure then charged at Xanadu

stats:

Use Kill Rush on Xanadu for two attacks at 18 strike damage each

hit 1 miss on 1,7,9
Random number (1,10) :

crit on 3
Random number (1,10) :

hit 2 miss on 1,3,5
Random number (1,10) :

crit on 7
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 8:04 pm

Raising their arm Abzu released a high pressure jet of Water at the Demon.

Helanna, Seeing Beverly get sent flying started to pray once more "Oh Merciful Asclepius, Relive the suffering of my Allies. Restore their bodies, give them strength" her body glowed once more and she reached out, the ghostly figure appearing beside Beverly and gently placing a hand on her and the light spread to her healing her wounds fully.

stats:

skills:

Action
Dia | Recovers a small amount of HP (30%) to one ally. | 4 SP | Tier 1
Target: Beverly healing 45%(24) hp

Abzu's Stats and Skills:

Action
Hydro Jet | Inflicts a small amount of Water Damage (Mutated Ice) to a single enemy | 4% HP | Umbral Skill | Tier 1

Target: Houndmaster Xanadu for 10 Water damage

Miss on 1
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 10:02 am

Houndmaster Xanadu:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 11:11 am

Drak flinches at the sight of half naked woman talking to herself before summoning this bizarre centaur thing and charging at the Houndmaster.
Confused about how sentient beings are coming out of their bodies, he simply shakes his head and prioritizes the fight, taking initiative against the exhausted creature.

Stats:

Action:
Garu | Inflicts a small amount of Wind damage (12 dmg) to one enemy. | 3 SP (15 -> 12)

Miss on 1:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 4:35 pm

Anger still at peak Beverly and Lady Godiva continue to assult Xanadu this time blasting it with a blast of light.

stats:

Blast Xanadu with Kouga for 24 light damage

miss on 1
Random number (1,10) :

Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 20, 2021 5:02 pm

Following up the attack by Beverly, Abzu moved in and once more aimed for the creatures head with a vicious blow.

Taking a look at everyone Helanna nodded to herself as she once more said a prayer, "Let wounds mend and bones knit, Dear Asclepius, please lend us your aid" as she prayed she reached her hand out and once more the figure appeared placing a hand gently on Drak's shoulder and engulfing him in glowing healing energy.

stats:

skills:

Action
Dia | Recovers a small amount of HP (30%) to one ally. | 4 SP | Tier 1
Target: Drak healing 45%(22) hp

Abzu's Stats and Skills:

Action
Skull Cracker | Inflicts a small amount of Strike Damage with a 10% Chance of inflicting Distress | 6 SP | Umbral Skill | Tier 1

Target: Houndmaster Xanadu for 14 strike damage

Miss on 1
Random number (1,10) :

crit on 4
Random number (1,10) :

Distress on 5
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 1:32 pm

With one final strike from Beverly, Houndmaster Xanadu fell, her body disintegrating into a thin veil of smoke.

Houndmaster Xanadu:

PvS Combat Phase is over.
Duty Complete
Everyone earns 80 EXP, and 2000 Vc.
Fate has changed course. Abzu is safe... for now.

Shuffle Time:

"Well... That's that." Abzu let a sigh of relief escape her, before her gaze fell upon her reinforcements. "I couldn't thank you all enough for your support. Looks like my distress call didn't fall on deaf ears. While a few of you could perhaps... benefit from a bit more subtlety, I appreciate that you answered my call. My name is Abzu... One of, if not the last Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons left on the Surface of Paris... at least, those made by The Collective." She looked off to the side. "I must apologize for dragging you all here. Had I not been so careless, I would've gotten out of their hive with what I was looking for." She felt dizzy, not having exerted herself to such a degree in a while. Her broken core burned within her. "I..." Before she could finish her sentence, the robot fell to the ground, unconscious, overheated by her sabotaged core. She had exerted herself way too much. Her attempts at using Orgia mode to escape had proven more damaging than she had previously anticipated. Right now, she needed rest...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 2:12 pm

Looking at the weakened girl trying to explain herself, he sheathes his weapons and watches her collapse. With a despondent sigh, he walks over to the girl and carefully lifts her so her face isn't in the dirt, putting her in a sitting position and sitting her up against some of the rubble. "While I did not come here to aid you, your recklessness is on a whole new level..."

As he stands, he looks around to find something he can use as a makeshift sled to help carry her along before looking at the two others that showed up. He couldn't figure out whom to be more surprised about. A tall woman effortlessly carrying minigun, who appears to be speaking some Slavic language or the half dressed woman jumping around in a bikini in the freezing cold. Muttering to himself, he lets out an aggravated sigh and puts his head in his palm,"Why do I always find myself in the company of weirdos?"

"A few questions for the two of you.. You." He points towards Helanna, "What in the hell is that weapon? The buzzing and rattling it does as it whirls up is fucking terrifying and the amount of bullets it sprays is twice as terrifying. Do you even know what I'm saying? God... What even is that language? Russian?" Shaking his head, he points towards Beverly, "As for you... Where in the seven fucking hells do I begin? Why the fuck are dressed so little in an environment like this? Are you looking to die?"

Squeezing his head in aggravation, he throws his hands up in defeat. "AGH! Fine... FINE! I just have to except that nobody in this place even has a sense of normalcy!! FUCK! If either one of you can even understand me, help me look for something we can turn into a sled so we can pull this ASSW out of here and bring her somewhere safe."

After taking a few steps away, he takes breathes in and carefully exhales before turning back towards them. "Sorry... There was no excuse for me to yell at a few young ladies like you two. The name is Drak. Drak Vongrad. And as you can probably tell, I'm not from around here, so dealing with these uncommon scenarios and being dragged into whatever this girl was doing kind of put me over the edge..." He sighs and rubs the back of his head "At any rate... We need to get her out of here before any more of those demons show up."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 5:18 pm

With the fight ended, Helanna let her Weapon spin down to a stop before she shouldered the weapon with the straps on it, nodding to herself after making sure the demons were dead. She didn't fully understand what happened to her.. but it let her kill these demons, it meant the people she kept safe were even safer now.. perhaps there was a means to give others this power? Had she been lucky enough to stumble upon the means to beat the demons? The two with her seemed capable of the same skill, though different as well.

Looking to them she was about to mention as such when the girl they came to save mentioned she was a Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon, Helanna nodded knowing what that was due to her Training. Listening is sounded like they had gone into some nest for something and were chased by these demons... that could mean more on the way if they didn't leave.

She was about to say as much when the man they were with started to talk, saying he wasn't here to save the girl... an interesting thing to say considering he was there and he did fight... he then called them all weirdo's, though... looking at the girl that had been wearing basically nothing under a cloak in such a cold area, she was likely quite cold at the moment, Though she couldn't think of a reason the girl was there other then to help so if that was true she at least put others ahead of herself.. if it wasn't then one would have to wonder as to what she was thinking.

Then the man pointed at her and Helanna looked down at the shorter male, and started asking her about her weapon, he then asked her what language she was speaking and she nodded as she replied "Da I speaking RRRussian, and zis Veapon is minigun, Specifikally it's XM214 Micrrrogun if you vant to know exactly, and da I kan speak english" she said as she made sure to properly stow the weapon on her back.

Looking to the ASSW that had fallen over, as the man continued to shout now aimed at the shorter female, and as he did so Helanna walked up and picked the ASSW up, and looked over the two "I suggest ve kontinue talking as ve leave, zose may have not been last demons chasing zis perrrson and noise of fight my lead zem herrre, I Helanna Steiner by vay ... follow me ve kan leave zis vay as zey likely vill not zink to kome frrrom zis dirrrection... I know kamp nearrrby wherrre ve kan get some food and vater, and it's out of zis kold.." she said as she started to walk to the hole in the wall she had made to get here before she looked over her shoulder at the shorter girl [color=yellow... and perrrhaps get some fitting clothing forrr you"[/color] she added as she gestured for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
rustytengo

rustytengo

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 5:53 pm

Beverly watched the others closely as they started to talk and move about. She was still unsure if they where enemies or not but the lack of outright attacking her after the fight reassured her a bit but she still wasn't going to let down her guard just yet. Besides she if they where demons and then she used the same power what ever that was wouldn't that make her a demon too. That was definitely a thing she didn't want to consider right now.

"Beverly and if its the group over at the hotel then no they don't have anything that fits me. Besides i got enough blankets that the cold isn't bothering me to much anyway."
Beverly said to the others "There might be a cart we can put her in i think i saw one over that way." She said pointing in a direction ."But yeah heading to the hotel would be a good idea. At the very least we will have more people incase of another demon attack if we do." she finished as she started to move out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 6:08 pm

Becoming dumbfounded at his guess of the language and how heavy Helanna's accent was, he would sigh and shake his head before being surprised once more at how easily she picked up the ASSW. He's even more surprised at himself for being surprised by anything these people can do.

Giving up, he scratches his head and sighs before eyeing up Beverly. Taking off his coat, he snatches Beverly's blankets and covers her with the thicker coat. "I'm not expecting you to keep it, but that'll keep you from getting frostbite until we find something more suitable for you." Pushing her to follow Helanna, he closely follows. "This is the exact thing I was trying to avoid... Too bad fate has other plans tonight."

As he steps away from the girls while following them, he unhooks his sword belt and carefully draws his blade. "Any idea what those things that came out of us are? Mine looked like one of the things I saw when I first entered this country, so I really don't know what you could call it."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 21, 2021 6:33 pm

As she lead them she heard about the Hotel, and she looked back "I don't know wherrre zis Hotel you'rrre talking about is, I vas talking about kamp zat is just outside zis rrregion.. it may be safer to go zerrre zen to go to zis Hotel if it's in zis same place, I also need to make surrre if people in my kamp arrre safe, I only fighter zerrre, I know zey have food and vater, I also know zey have clothing and tailorrr zerrre zat kan get you some better clothing little one.. I also avarrre zey have medicine" she said as she led them along.

She was glad to here there was another camp as well, but she wasn't sure if she could lead them all to safety... but as she thought about it... maybe they could all leave as a group? What she did know is staying in this region would be dangerous, they left tracks, they could be followed easily, and if the people in the hotel were not attacked, they could be leading Demons right to them if they were after this girl, best to tell them that though if they hadn't considered.

"Hotel might not have been tarrrgeted, ve leave trrracks in snow so zose demons zat arrre after Abzu might follow us, if hotel is alrrready safe, going zeirrr vould only put zem in danger, instead going to my kamp vould be safest, it takes us out of snow, and my people in kamp kan easily pack it up and move kamp so ve kan be gone again beforrre any demons find us." she added as they walked, her strides were quite large due to her height but she was making sure to keep to a pace the others could match.

"As forrr zing zat gave me pover, all I kan say is I rrrekognize it's name, and zat it asked me to trrrust it, and it let me kill zose demons to save Abzu and help you tvo stay rrrelatively unharrrmed, vithout it ve vould all be vorrrse off, and I vould not have been able to do much other zen pin demons vith veapons firrre and let you all eskape, forrr zat I vill trrrust it as it means I kan keep otherrrs safe as vell." she replied to Drak's question as she continued on.

"hovever, if you kould tell me lokation of zis Hotel wherrre people arrre staying? I kan go check on zem later, maybe guide zem out if zey need it, if not at least give zem supplies if zey arrre in need of zem" she looked over at Beverly as she spoke, as knowing where this hotel was for later could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]   Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cornered [Mass Awakening 1/2]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next