Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario]   Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 6:43 pm

"I guess that depends on perspective... But lets not get all philosophical about it. We're alive and well. Let's make the best of it, yeah?" Rosario let out a faint chuckle. Thin veils of fog escaped his mouth. Given that it was almost -20°C here, that wasn't too suprizing. Thankfully he was well dressed. He had snatched an old scarf from the hotel that kept him relatively warm. If he had to guess, it must've belonged to one of the old bellboys that used to work there before the Fall. The scarf itself was a maroon red, thich and wooly, in suprizingly good condition. That coupled with his jacket and undergarnments kept Rosario relatively warm. Most of the clothes he had been handed down from his father, minus of course the scarf, and the jacket, which now were both his.

"Hah, like you said earlier. It could always be worse." He laughed heartily, before clambering over a toppled over couch. "Ah... I see. I'm sorry..." His tone mellowed down. "Well, you'll always be welcome at the Hotel Verlaine. Well. For as long as we can keep the power going anyway." Standing up for his fellow men and women was something Rosario was always happy to do. "The door's always open."

"We ought to hurry up, if we want to get back before the sun goes down. And trust me... you don't want to be caught out here at night. It gets much colder. You'd be a turned a human popsicle in a hour." Of course, the night cycle of the Highrise was no laughing matter, but Rosario wanted to keep the mood rather light. "And there she is... Intermarché. Or well... what's left of it." He pointed out the other side at a large building that certainly had seen better days. Windows smashed, burned cars, parts of the ceiling had caved in due to snowfall. "Let's see what we can find. Food, or anything that could be considered fuel takes priority. Tools are secondary." He looked at Retuo. "I think... it's my time to go first, right?"

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario]   Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 8:38 pm

"I can agree to that." Getting philosophical only brought up more questions, and while it was sometimes interesting to discuss, it rarely ever reached a proper conclusion. On top of that, standing around even more was not efficient here, was it now? Luckily enough Retuo was dressed in enough layers to not straight up freeze over himself, but he was definitely feeling the bite a bit more than his companion, given his natural tolerance for the dip in temperature was below average. He was probably going to feel sore after he warmed up later and got feeling back into his muscles. He was used to pushing through stuff, but he couldn't deny that despite being able to move, he was feeling somewhat numb. It was most likely just a temporary ailment however, as long as he didn't keep standing about and letting himself get serious frostbite for real.

Aaaanyway...

"...I appreciate the offer, and will keep it in mind. My body does not like me travelling through the cold, but perhaps I will make an exception sometimes." He didn't make acquaintances too often after all so he wasn't going to just say no, and he was aware that it took both sides to make such an attempt work. He'd see what would come of this in time. Retuo would actually grimace briefly at the notion of staying out here during night time. "Make that a half an hour. I really don't handle arctic weather well." He'd probably end up worse than just a popsicle if he were dumb enough to attempt that without any sort of a safeguard. That said, there was no indication in his tone that he was trying to make the conversation more grim than it needed to be. In fact, his statement was meant to be more of an ironic deadpan...though his sense of humor didn't always get across well.

"Ah...well that's indeed a sight. Yes, let's see what we can find I suppose." He would nod at Rosario, letting the other take the lead this time if he so wished...

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario]   Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 10, 2021 8:41 pm

Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___emperor_arcana_by_enetirnel_d6xr7nd-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQ0MyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzEyMjc4ZWQ2LWZkMTItNGE2MC1iZDBiLWU4NTQwZWQwOGZjMlwvZDZ4cjduZC00NTMwMGNjMC0yZmJiLTRjY2EtYWViMS1iOThkYTE0NTExNzEucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ
A Bond has been Forged...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario]   Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bite of the Frost [Retuo/Rosario]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2