Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Bite and a break [serdaniel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

A Bite and a break [serdaniel] Empty
PostSubject: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:49 am

A walk in the park was definitely something that Hyde needed, it was a breath of fresh air and the park in Penencia Island was always something to behold. It’s not something that would be the actual beauty of wildlife on Lunapa Island, but it was still pretty cool. With all of the walking that Hyde ended up doing with the somewhat chilly breeze, he found a vendor that was selling hotdogs and other stuff. Hyde decided to stand on line because he was starting to feel a bit hungry after all of that walking.” Alright then, I hope they have gyro’s too…. “
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 7:31 am

Dani was walking down the street his two younger sisters who were twins following behind him in a straight line. Why is the younger set of twin sisters following me?" Dani questioned but he was pretty sure he knew. "Because Big brother we are gonna help you find a girlfriend and in exchange treat us for food first then we'll hit them with are big brother Love Beam and a pretty girl will fall in love with you !" they said in unison. Dani sighed as they made a really embarrassing pose in broad Daylight.
A Bite and a break [serdaniel] Zerochan-bakemonogatari-786133

"Please I'll buy you food just don't hypnotize some poor pretty woman with a bright future into loving me!" Dani yelled a lot of high school students  from  the academy ran out the park in fear seeing Dani yell. Dani pushed up his glasses and tightened his tie. "All right you two we are going to a stand to buy something to since you two are trying to drain my poor wallet......" Dani trailed off he saw somebody strange he got a feeling in the of his stomach a lead if he ever saw one. "Come on Bro let's get in that line!" they yelled in unsion while dragging Dani behind the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:32 am

“Hmmm… it’s going to be my turn soon. “ Hyde would think to himself as he turned around and noticed that three people just came on the line with him. They seemed like a nice bunch, the older male could be their brother or dad or something. “Hi there, enjoying the weather today?” Hyde was giving off his usual friendly appearance. It’s not every day that you would meet twins in this day and age. Didn’t they have low birth rates or something? Either way, Hyde was just being friendly out of the blue, nothing wrong with that.

P.s My sig is my outfit.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 am

Dani looked at the strange older teen usually people his age ran away from him. "Well I suppose but consider yourself lucky you don't have to younger sisters who leach off of you for money an try to get you hooked up with random strangers  oh but were are my manners that was rude of me not to introduce myself My name is Dani Impel I'm a first year at Zela Academy and Fifteen years old don't let my looks fool you these two are my younger nosy sisters the one with the ponytail is Maria and the one with the short hair is Marina anyway what is your name"? Dani  waist long hair was being braided by the two even though Dani's hair was in a ponytail Dani  shook them off and held out his hand to Hyde for a handshake. "Gosh big bro you should ask him if he knows any pretty girls that are single" the twins said in unison making Dani blush out of embarrassment from the idea.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:38 pm

Siblings? Lucky, I wish I had some siblings of my own. My name is Hyde Mizumi, a second year at Zela. I guess that makes me your sempai, but don’t worry I’m a pretty nice guy. I’ll tell you everything that you need to know. Zela academy is a nice school and I’m sure you’ll be able to make a lot of friends, like right now.” Hyde would say as he shook the hand of the boy named Dani; Hyde wasn’t intimidated or frightened of the guy at all. “Hm Single girls..” Hyde would then pay attention to the twins when they asked about single girls. “ Well, you won’t know if they are single unless you ask. I think sometimes it’s best to just summon all of your courage and be straightforward. However, I think that Penecia café’s have a lot of pretty girls that are single, or lounges. You can check the big wave too Dani.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 4:41 am

Dani sighed "are you sure you want a sibling all they do is bother me It's very annoying  but you know.. oh finally front of the line now these two cant embarrass me anymore three please"   Dani got three hotdogs with ketchup and mustard. The two twins immediately bolted after getting their food. "So their gone I wanted to ask you a serious question Hyde do you know anything about Persona man this hotdog is really good you don't have to answer  the question if you don't want to but if you do I have the ability too  I'd be greatful if you answered I don't have any idea what's going on" Dani questioned Hyde hopefully he would answer him this was very serious. Dani  took another bite of his hotdog out of anticipation. Seconds went by they felt  like hours to Dani though.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:25 am

“Ahh……….. umm… hmmm” Hyde thought long and hard, he didn’t really feel like answering such a question. As a matter of fact, what did he say?” I don’t understand the question it seems as if you went through an entire monologue without any pausing whatsoever. It’s kind of hard for me to keep up when people talk like that. “ It was pretty much avoiding the question but Hyde just met the guy, he didn’t know who he was for sure and wanted to be a bit cautious about giving out information. Afterwards, it was Hyde’s chance to order after he was skipped. ”One chicken Gyro please!”
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 7:37 am

"Oh well I thought that would  be the answer damn I was hoping for something I guess man I really wanted to find a way to get rid of my persona to especially since it tried to kill me"   Dani said to himself ignoring Hyde at the moment. Dani ate the rest of his hotdog . Dani hunch had got bigger he took a pill as he put the bottle back in his pocket. Dani was about to give up until he heard screaming down the street it was his younger sisters. "Shit!!! dammit!!! if you wanna help come on!!"  Dani didn't care anymore his sister were in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:59 pm

“Ummm….Ok…” Hyde would say as he rushed over without getting his chicken Gyro. “I’ll be right back, pleas just keep it to the side or something. Well this turned out to be a series of unfortunate events. They were in penencia for crying out loud, what could possibly happen here that might turn out bad. Besides, wasn’t this guy supposed to be a responsible big brother? It meant keeping an eye on the at all times, it was his fault for slacking. “But I’m still going to help anyway.” It was in Hyde’s nature to help people, even though this Dani person was giving off a strange vibe.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:33 am

"Before you say anything you are making a great deal of assumptions about me everybody does I'm fine with that  its hard for me to trust anybody either even though I have the power  to use a persona I just need guidance on the matter why would it choose me I just don't understand I'm not strong or smart it felt Hollow I simply don't deserve it look at me I'm no hero and I'm definitely not a villain what does that make me?" Dani questioned Hyde.Plus I'm worried about my sisters Pencia has criminals like any other place their just not as open about it so do you see them anywhere damn I shouldn't have let my guard down I always warn them to go straight home they think they can solve anything by themselves and they pretty much can since they are both black belts in martial arts" Dani really did need Hyde's input about if he saw his sisters hopefully he understood him through  Dani's rambles.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:23 pm

Hyde was pretty quiet; he wondered if this is how other people felt when he dropped the persona bomb on them. However, Hyde was pretty subtle with the process. It seemed that this man favored run on sentences with no periods or commas, due to the fact that it seemed like everything h said sounded like he was blurting it all but at once. What in the world is this guy talking about?” Hyde would think to himself as he let his Dani character talk and only proceeded to follow. Right now, he was there to make sure that nothing happened t the little sisters, that’s what a good citizen of Azores would do.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:30 pm

Dani came to a halt his ears picked up female snickering he knew exactly who was laughing the twins pulled a prank on him and Hyde. Dani went around the corner grabbing the two by their wrist he dragged them in front of Hyde. "Now I want you to apologize to Hyde for wasting his time with some stupid prank" Dani said to them. The twins looked really guilty "We are sorry Mister Hyde" The two apologized in unison. Dani sighed it would've been okay If Hyde wasn't here he wouldn't have cared But they wasted Hyde's time as well. Dani waited to see if Hyde accepted the twins apology.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:49 am

Hyde would then scratch his head as he laughed it off. “Don’t worry about it ladies, I’m just glad that you girls were safe from any danger. There have been some reports of stray dogs with rabies or something; I kind of thought the worst. So right now, I’m happy that everything turned out ok. You should have seen your big brother though; he was pretty cool when he rushed into action like a superhero to save you guys. Hyde would then give thumbs up after giving Dani the rub; it was all honesty in a sense so Hyde didn’t mind at all.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:54 pm

"Thanks for the help here have some money oh to buy yourself a drink" Dani sighed of course he didn't  the guy didn't know anything about persona's it was just him being to hopeful. Dani pointed the twins marched back home without protest. "Man I guess you really don't know about persona, especially since mine tried to killed me, I was wondering If that happens to all people with persona" Dani decided against it Hyde should have person but wouldn't answer his question, but Dani just wished he could figure out a way so he could control his Persona better. Dani then waited for Hyde to speak up just in case.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:56 pm

“No, I think ‘l be alright Dani. You don’t have to buy me anything, maybe next time at lunch or something. I always seem to forget my lunch box sometimes.” Hyde would say to Dani. He appreciated the offer, but he wasn’t sure how to make up of the whole Persona thing. He was a guy who seemed like he needed help, his persona was trying to kill him. Not his shadow, his actual persona. That was definitely something new that he had to bring up with his friends, but he wasn’t too sure how to go about it. “Hey Dani, I’m not too sure what you mean about a persona trying to kill you or anything. But if I were you, I would look back to the source of how everything started, that could lead a clue as to how your unfortunate circumstance started anyway? Maybe that could be the key?” Either way, Hyde was hungry and started to head back to the cart. “Well anyway, I’ll be seeing you in school then. Try not to mess around with anything that will endanger your life, your sisters need you.” With that, Hyde Left.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bite and a break [serdaniel]   A Bite and a break [serdaniel] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bite and a break [serdaniel]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next