Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) Empty
PostSubject: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 4:51 am

In spite of his tireless searching, or because of it,Jack was ready to believe anything at this point, Jack had made no progress in finding the "Man in white" just like last year. So Jack had devolved into simply asking if people had seen the aforementioned man, to which everyone he asked responded in the negative, just like last year. This lead Jack to wonder the festival aimlessly from booth to booth trying to find a single lead that would bring him closer to finding his long lost hero... just like last year. As the night progressed he felt he was no closer to finding the "Man in White" nor did he feel he would make any progress tonight at all. This in mind Jack decided to drown his sorrows in expired apple cider and hope for the best.

Unfortunately for Jack, what could only be described as a raving lunatic chasing people with stuffed animals was blocking his favorite cider stand and prevented him from his prize. How did Jack know he was a lunatic? Well got starters we was, as stated before, chasing people with stuffed animals. Two, Jack had an eye for interesting people... and this guy was certainly interesting.

As Jack approached he began to make out what the raving mad man was saying... Apparently he was pleading with the people to take the stuffed toys away from him. Never one to pass up free anything, a trait that had gotten him into trouble many a time, Jack decided a new approach was in order.

"Excuse me friend... I'll be more then happy to take some of those off your hands... for the right price of course," Jack fallowed this up with his trademark smirk as he waited for the tall blond man's response.
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:18 am

"Yeah these plushes are all I have left i'm gonna go home and watch some Neo Featherman I don't have any money left so if you don't want them I guess I'm screwed they need a home I cant just throw them away dude that is disrespecting a toy I guess  ill give it away to the charity box  tomorrow sorry I've got no money left but you can have these for free if you promise take good care of them". Dani sighed of course the man just wanted money and Dani wanted a sexy girlfriend it just wasn't happening the guy needed to respect these toys as a self proclaimed super otaku Dani didn't trust shady guys like this most of the time. Dani then pulled out a hand held game system and started playing it. "On episode 28 of neo featherman who was the villain and how long did the villain last through the series? if you answer correctly i'll give you a plushie for free simple neo feather man should be no problem for me to give these to you then. "The second question is how many times Has the feather man series rebooted? third what villain defeated the featherman team multiple times? those are my questions answer if you dare".   Dani would now wait for his answers he might have some fun.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Jack blinked and stood for a moment. He looked to his left... then looked to his right. Then directly to the man in front of him... Then Jack began to chuckle... very slightly, and very quietly to himself. His chuckle soon grew to a light laugh. This escalated until Jack had toppled over in laughter. He stayed this way for about twenty seconds until he quietly stood and took a few steps back from the man,"Oh man... heh... You got it..."

Jack took one second to fully compose himself before throwing off his jacket and his tare away pants to reveal the skin tight jump suit he was wearing underneath them,"Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We heroes fight for the soul within!" Jack pulled his helmet from the ether once more, and donned it with a heroic pose

The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) 1086113898

"With the strength of a chariot! Neo Featherman Ranger Red!"

Jack shifted his pose so he could point directly at the man who dared to question his Featherman Knowledge....

"In Episode 28! The monsters Mutitis and Lokar are summoned to bring the rangers to the island of illusions! This lasted for two episodes! Two! In Japan Featherman has reached it's 39th incarnation, while in America it has reached it's 22nd incarnation. Trainger and Prehistoric Charge respectively! Finaly! The villain who has defeated the rangers the most is none other then the Green Mighty Featherman Ranger slash ZyuFeatherman Green! It took the rangers five episodes to defeat him! You have asked me the wrong questions... How about something chalenging... Like...What actors did not return for the cross over episode between Featherman Hyperspeed Rescue and Lost SolarSytem? Or why did SPDRanger Blue come back as SPDRanger Red in the "Once a Ranger" special?"

Jack stood for a moment before relaxing his stance. He would wait for the man's reaction...
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 1:37 pm

Dani simply sat down the stuffed toys in front of the flamboyant man. Dani then started coughing violently it has been getting worse and worse lately and he doesn't no what caused it. Dani started felling woozy and stumbled over and sat on a nearby bench. "Well that's not good why did this illness have to work itself up now sorry man but could you help me get to cough cough  to the exit of the island id be able to get to my dorm room from there I mean if you could?". "It'll be fine if you cant but I really need the assist right about now I cant let my family know ive been sick it'll worry them to death".   Dani started coughing violently in fits and hacks  Dani waited before the other guy to answer He waited for a minute which felt like a few hours he might actually be dying he never actually thought he would get this sick. "Damn tonight really freaking sucks".Dani sighed he just waited for the mans answer preparing himself wether it be yes or no.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Jack shook his head and let out a hearty laugh. Jack had gone full hero mode, something that he normally only did in privet... and for very good reason. When he got like this... Jack could be a bit of a handful for even the closest of his friends. For a total stranger... it might as well have been a death sentence.

The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) 63_red_rpm_col_copy_by_dxpro-d6knipx
"Don't worry! I'll get you home safe! Fallow me!"

Jack then grabbed his new... companion and began to pull him through the crowd by the wrist."You dont have to worry about a thing! I'll protect you! So who's hunting you? Intergalactic bounty hunters? Evil demons? Eh doesn't matter, even in the entire galaxy where to come after you... You've got the red ranger watching your back now!"

Jack completely forgot about the stuffed animals...
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 am

"No nothing that awesome i'm afraid that it isn't anything that awesome ya know you're allright not many people would help a guy like me thank wait it occurs to me that I don't know you're name a fellow Featherman fan and friend that is a crime My name is Dani Impel my friend can I ask what is yours"?. Dani sighed as he fell on the ground and started coughing badly hejust pushed himself back up afterward ignoring the problem like nothing happened hoping the other man wouldn't worry about it. Dani just sighed as he regained his balance tonight was just not a good day for him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:08 pm

"I got by many names..." Jack stopped running and helped support Dani as they walked. Jack was impressed by the man's Featherman knowledge... if a little elementary. He obviously was a bit of a shut in, Jack could spot his own kind a mile away after all. The guy was not doing very well though. If this kept up he might be in serious danger...

"Falcon Red... Neo Featherman 1... But my friends call me... Jack," Jack smiled and set Dani down," Look, where are your parents... do they have any medicine?"
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 10:53 pm

"I only have a Mother my father died when I was a kid oh what am I saying  I can take care of self once I get back to the dorms my family shouldn't have to worry them I come from a big family 2 older sisters an two younger sister they have more problem's then I do I have to be responsible and the only way to do that is make them not worry about me I just need to get to the dorm and get some rest Jack." Dani looked up at Jack determination was in Dani's different colored eyes. "That and I owe someone who saved me a small favor so I can't refuse I won't keel over anyway its just a really bad cold is sorry for spilling my guts to ya Jack and thanks for listening not many people would help me most people think I'm scary just because of standing up against some bullies I became the bad guys because they were on the sports team I think It's a good thing the world needs more people that help people like you do oh soory I've been babbling haven't I".   Like always Dani waited  Jack to say something.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Jack sat and listened to Daniel ramble.... He slowly realized that this whole scene seemed silly... Here he was in full Featherman costume listening to this guy ramble out his life story. Jack couldn't help but chuckle as Daniel finished his story. He stood up and dusted himself off,"Yeah kinda. But it's fine, the port is just over the next hill so we're almost there!" Jack hefted Daniel over his shoulder and began his trudge towards the port. He wondered why anyone would think THIS guy was scary, he seemed kinda timid and tame to Jack. Just being around him kinda mellowed Jack out a bit.

As they crested the hill Jack smiled under his helmet and turned to Daniel,"Here's your stop man! Heh" Jack reached into his suit and pulled a card out, holding it out to Daniel,"Here, If you ever need the help of the Featherman Rangers, you know who to call,"
Back to top Go down
Daniel

Daniel

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:58 pm

"Thanks Jack I'll see ya later also you forgot the stuffed animals let me tell ya something I have a hunch something or somebody really bad is happening an we don't know about Just keep yourself safe especially at night I have no idea what's really going on here".   Dani the ran to catch the train he waved behind his back there was no doubt he had to see that guy who saved him soon. He went in and sat on the train the train started taking off Dani finally was allowed to relax and no more messing around he had to get this thing done. Dani decided to take a nap on the train the place he was going to stop was not at the dorms better get his rest while he can.

Left thread.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Jack smiled under his helmet and struck one more valiant pose as he waved off his new friend. He was... odd... not in Nilo or Sharaku way.. not even in a Jack way... but his own way....

Ether way Jack had to get back.... He won free stuff and he would be damned if he didn't collect.

Jack has left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)   The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Power Of Free Stuff. (Serdaniel)
Page 1 of 1