Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Want a Bite? (Glutty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

Want a Bite? (Glutty) Empty
PostSubject: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 4:45 pm

The decorations of the restaurant were certainly of a unique flavor, the variety of food they offer equally as varied. Sandwiches, drinks, treats, and plenty more lined the shelves and refrigerators of the Dellicacies shop. Seeing a variety of things Milton was not yet familiar with, he naturally popped in to add to his log of notes. Milton tended not to travel too far out of the ward below, but seeing how he wouldn't be needed for the day, he played the excuse that he wanted to buy Anni a treat from the store to cheer her up to travel to the mall. Milton looked over their selection of desserts and got the server's attention.

Want a Bite? (Glutty) Guilty_crown-16-shu-smile-hilarious
"Good day, sir. I would like a bag of chocolate peanuts and a dish of... "Neyopolytan" ice cream? Is that how it is pronounced? Yes, the striped one. Thank you."

Setting the bag of chocolate nuts to the side and sitting down at a table, Milton took time to examine the physical aspects of this "Neopolitan" flavored ice cream. He took a spoonful of each colored segment and tasted it, letting the flavor sit on his tongue so his sensors would pick up on the aspects of its taste. It would look unusual, seeing this kid take small taste after small taste of each part of the ice cream. But it was for the sake of research, so Milton ignored them. But the approaching figure caught his attention. He decided to extend a helping hand and offered the seat opposite him.

"Looking for a seat? This one is open, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 5:23 pm

The Mega Mall had become somewhat of a favorite place for the small space blob after living on Junction for a couple of months... or at least, what Glutty percieved to be a couple of months. Who knows how much time had actually passed back on Ashiok... could be decades... centuries... even millenia for all it knew. But that was the least of its worries at the moment. Right now, Glutty was in dire need of sustenance. DIRE! Even though it had finished breakfast only 2 hours prior to its little outing. Maybe it was just all the food and desserts on display that made the pink consumer hungry? Yeah, that had to be it, right? Not that it needed anything really big to satiate its hunger... for now. Just something small, like a scoop of ice cream or perhaps a slice of pie... Oh, there was just soo much to choose from! And Glutty had managed to get some money this time around! SO YAY! FOOD! The sweetness of chocolate... the sour sting of lemon sorbet and the salty goodness of liqourice... ANYTHING would do!

Want a Bite? (Glutty) Kirby_Wii

Glutty was almost rudely jerked out of its thoughts when the creature bumped into someone's outstreched hand. The pink blob looked at the hand's owner, almost like a bewildered animal, wondering why this person would do such a thing. The man then decided to speak, causing even more confusion. "Unyu?" The little blob squeaked out, staring at the outstreched hand. Of course, it understood the gesture and the words Milton said, but still... it was a bit perplexing. It then noticed the ice cream... "Oh? I can sit with you? Sure!" It said happily, and after a bit of struggle, sat down next to Milton.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 5:37 pm

He hadn't meant to literally extend his helping hand, but the functions running in his brain misinterpreted it as a purposeful action. Nevertheless, it seems the creature accepted his offer to sit with him. As the pink blob creature struggled to sit on the seat, Milton pulled it up by one of the nubby arms it possessed. Milton carefully carved out a strip of his ice cream, containing all three colors of the curiously familiar tastes of this Neopolitan flavored ice cream. One of the strips definitely tasted like vanilla, the other likely chocolate flavored, but he couldn't place the third. It tasted like a sweet berry from home, but certainly not one he could recognize.

The pink creature seemed interested in his ice cream. Did it frequent the store enough to help identify the flavors Milton was tasting in this unusual flavor. Even though he knew it would seem unusual, this was a new brain to pick, one that could shed some light on other treats he and Anni would like. Milton carefully scooped the strip of ice cream into his spoon and offered it to the pink alien.

"Have you had this before? It's this type of ice cream called a 'neopolitan'. I'm not fully sure of the contents of its flavor, but would you like to sample some? I'd like to hear what you think of the flavor."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:02 pm

"Hm? I mean, I have tried ice cream before. It's nothing new to Glutty, no. But... this 'Neopolitan' is new to me. I... don't think I have tried it before. And if I have, I probably wasn't aware of its name." Glutty said in a rather squeaky yet soft voice. It wasn't harshly squeaky or anything, nor did it sound annoying. If any word could describe it, cute or perhaps innocent would be the first words to come to mind. For being such a small blob, it seemed to be fairly well articulated. But who knows what language this thing actually spoke. "Wait... You're asking me to taste it?!" Gluttys eyes sparkled like a brightly lit night sky, looking almost like a cute puppy, had it not been for... its obviously sphere-shaped body and pink skin. It was, however, abundantly clear that the thing was happy. VERY happy. "Glutty would love to! Ice cream is the best thing everrrrr! Next to maybe waffles... and Oooh, pie... So hard to choose! Hum!" The blob almost acted like a child, as its thoughts wandered off to pie and waffle-land for a moment. "Now then... Let's try this thing." Glutty said with an excited look on its face as the stumpy little hand grabbed a spoon and scooped up a sizable ball of ice cream, before almost inhaling in one single bite. "AYAAAA! Deeeeeelicious!" The blob exclaimed with an infectiously bright smile. "You're right though... that last flavor is a bit difficult to place... but I seem to remember something tasting very similiar on Ashiok, my home planet... or at least, the last planet Glutty visited before coming here. The sweet berry I'm talking about was called a Linderberry. It's strangely enough an incandescent berry. Glows dimly during night-time. Quite sweet. Almost dangerously so, if you ask me. I doubt that's the berry used though..."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Despite its youthful appearance, this creature was well articulated, though that could be due to the translation equipment used by the citizens of Junction to understand each other. It was also rather forward with details, providing its name and last home world to Milton without a moment of considering him a stranger. He smiles simply at this Glutty's excitedly happy expression upon being offered a treat. Considering its rotund shape and the short babbling speech over food indicated that it really enjoyed food, likely eating more than almost any other race on Junction.

He was taken by surprise when Glutty grabbed a different spoon and scooped a large cut of his ice cream, ingesting it right away. He offered the creature a small scoop on the spoon he was holding, but it seems that wasn't enough for it. Milton shrugged and ate the scoop on his spoon, leaning forward to listen to Glutty more.

"Fascinating. A pleasure to meet you, Glutty. My name is Milton. By your mention of the last planet you visited, can I assume you are a traveler of the stars? I would love to hear more about your adventures. In exchange, perhaps I can treat you to more snacks to sample for me. My directory of tastes needs to be updated to these new flavors. On my home world, I suppose this pink ice cream is reminiscent of a fruit on my planet called a Nanab. Sweet, juicy, although more sugary in taste than a Nanab. It's delicious.

Now then, mind if I pick your brain a bit? I'd like to learn more about you and your experiences... in exchange for some more ice cream."

Milton got up from his seat, pocketing the nuts to avoid having Glutty eat them, and ordered a larger bowl of Neopolitan for Glutty, placing it before Glutty as he tasted the berry strip more.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 8:15 am

Glutty looked at Miltion as the latter asked a question regarding his way of living before this whole Junction thing."I guess you could say that... I used to just drift around in space until I found Ashiok. Sure, Glutty did find other planets than just that one in paticular, but those were... unihabitated. Just bland space rocks. Either too hot, or too cold for life to propagate." Ashiok had been just right. And it had been Glutty's home for almost a whole year. It had made good friends there. What could've happened to them in its abscence? "Ashiok itself is a pretty nice planet. It houses a lot of weird things. Like the glowing berries, floating mountains and all that fun stuff. The cities are quite large too, but the people there have this... odd connection to nature. It's almost as if the cities themselves and the wild, untamed forests and tundras of the world coexist in a supporting manner. Instead of manipulating the environment to suit their own needs, the people of Ashiok have managed to adapt themselves to the environment, changing their infrastructure to suit the surroundings rather than the other way around."

Want a Bite? (Glutty) 8QPgTVO

Glutty seemed to go along with their arrangement just fine. Ice cream was something the blob loved above any other food, after all. "Nanab? Sounds yummy... I'd like to try it sometime! Sadly... that'll probably never happen at this rate. We're stuck here, aren't we? On Junction I mean." Not that Junction was a horrible place to live. Things could've ended up being way worse. And Glutty was getting used to living here as well, so there were a few positive things about this place. So long as one resigned to the possibilty of never returning home.
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Milton was fully ensnared in Glutty's story, leaning towards the pink creature to listen with full attention and actively recording whatever it said. This one was well-versed in space travel, a technology that even Vel Mekor had not fully perfected. So, in the system Glutty was from, very few of the planets it came across were habitable by life, the one called Ashiok being supposedly a planet housing intelligent life. He wasn't sure if other planets in their system were habitable for intelligent life, but he always dreamed of a world beyond his own, one with less war and more humanity than his world.

"So, a world closely integrated with nature? My planet has a nation like that, though it's hard to say nature and society blend naturally together. There's this energy on our planet called Stream, though most of the fiction books I've read refer to a similar power source as mana. My planet is called Orbis Centra, and I'm... no, I was a citizen of the natural mana nation of Blume. The other factions use mana to construct physical constructs of pure mana, such as in the villages of Taikus, or integrate it into technological works, such as the sprawling city of Vel Mekor."

Want a Bite? (Glutty) Cross_fate_city_concept_by_adimono-d3rdiy0

"True, I also miss my home world. But considering what part of my world was taken, I wouldn't want to return so quickly. There's this man back home... he was less a man and more a thoughtless drone commanding an army of droids. He wanted to make us mindless soldiers... but once Junction took my close friends and myself away, I'm free of that man. Plus, my people hadn't been able to perfect space travel, so being able to fill my memory banks with- er, my memory, with all these incredible new races and ways of life to study and learn about. What about your friends? What kind of people are they?"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyWed Oct 25, 2017 1:12 pm

"I see... Well, we all come from a wide variety of cultures and places. So...do you see Junction as your new home?" Glutty asked, wishing to hear Milton's view of Junction. So far, Glutty had met a few people here who wished they could go back. Even rarer were those who actually wanted to stay. So far, it had only met one. Some kind of water-ghost thing, which Glutty had met during its first weekend on Junction. Sure, Glutty had gotten used to the multicultural world by now, but it still missed the beautiful vistas and cities of Ashiok. Not to mention the people living there. They had been so kind to the blob. Giving it food and company. What more could the blob ask for?

Junction had yet to feel like a home for Glutty, but after these few months worth of time living here, the city had certainly started feeling less hostile and daunting. The Mega Mall had become somewhat of a home for the blob nowadays. A place where it could find some sort of peace and sense of belonging amongst the food and chefs of the place. All that was really missing was... well... friends. Food didn't taste nearly as good if Glutty didn't have anyone to share it with. It wanted a group of friends that would accept the blob for what it was, and a place where it could get as much attention as it had gotten back home. That piece of its past was something driving Glutty forward, making each day, every struggle, worth living for.

"My friends? I guess they were more or less like a family to me. They were the first beings Glutty had come across, and they helped me during a great time of need. When I made it to Ashiok, I was starving. No food to speak of. It was a miracle that I managed to get there in the first place. They saved my life... I don't know why, really, but I owe them so much. They taught me how to cook too... As best they could. I learnt their ways of life, and I lived together with them for almost a whole year before I was yanked away... And none of them came with me. I was all alone, lost in Junction." It had been such a terrifying experience for the blob. Just winding up someplace new without any discernable reason why or how it had gotten there to begin with... nor with any way back. "I miss them... A lot."
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 11:21 am

Was Junction his new home? This was something Milton hadn't fully contemplated in the few months he had lived on Junction. He was already taken from his home at Blume to Vel Mekor for his reconstruction, so he still dearly missed the green , tranquil woodlands of his home. But when it came to NLP's life in Vel Mekor, his housing and the lab he was built at came with him, so it felt more like a home away from home.
"It feels like home away from home, mainly. Part of my housing district and the lab I was made in came with Junction, but I do miss the nation I was born in. But in a situation like this, I suppose I learn to adapt rather quickly. I was blessed to have some close acquaintances and friends come with me."
Seeing how Glutty had to leave behind its close friends and learn to live life on Junction, Milton felt himself nodding in recognition. From the day "Milton" died, he felt like almost everything of his old life was lost to him. If it wasn't for Anni and his family, he truly would feel like a ship lost among the stars. He found himself patting Glutty on the... back? Well, more like behind its face and onto its head. The feeling of his skin would feel colder than normal humanoids to Glutty.
"I can see you have gone through quite a lot, Glutty. If you desire, I can be your friend. It's always nice to associate with new people in a new place. After all, we all need someone to support us. Anni wouldn't be as chipper without me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want a Bite? (Glutty)   Want a Bite? (Glutty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Want a Bite? (Glutty)
Page 1 of 1