Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fine dining and, breathing EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fine dining and, breathing EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fine dining and, breathing EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fine dining and, breathing EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fine dining and, breathing EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fine dining and, breathing EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fine dining and, breathing EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fine dining and, breathing EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fine dining and, breathing EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fine dining and, breathing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Fine dining and, breathing Empty
PostSubject: Fine dining and, breathing   Fine dining and, breathing EmptyFri May 08, 2020 11:45 pm

The lunch quarters, a place where people can eat their fill when it was time for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Of course, this was a chance for James to get some food in him as well.

"Huh, there are so many choices, and I can't really decide what to pick. So would the food just exist if you added water?"

There was no need for chewing or anything of the sort, shoving the food in the darkness was enough for James to break it down to get the nutrients out of it if there was any. But the problem was that James can still taste things, so he was a little picky.

"Maybe I'll practice my eating technique here."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Fine dining and, breathing   Fine dining and, breathing EmptySat May 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Outside of assignments and work, the blue haired bot could be found in various places around the ship in his free time. Whether he was just lounging about, exploring or finding other work to do, the bot always seemed to find something to keep himself occupied. Usually when he did these things, Lokita was by his side, but today the wolf had decided to take a nap and so that left the bot alone for once as he headed to the one place he visited the least outside of business reasons: the Cafeteria.

Being a bot, he did not require food in the normal sense of the word. He could live without eating human food. In fact, the reason he did eat human was to help him blend in with the humans and not have too many questions thrown at him as to why he didn't eat normally. He could taste and his body did have the ability to break down solid foods and drinks in a way they could be used as energy to fuel him. Sure it was a small amount of energy since it required quite a bit of the stuff to actually fully charge him, but he could and did run for a long time on the small bits of energy that he did gain. Also the rare shutdown he did allow himself that wasn't forced did help keep him up and running too; however, thanks to being over worked from everything that had happened recently, he needed something more than a small burst of energy to get him back to fully being normal right now. He didn't realize how badly he needed a proper meal until his systems were literally begging him to do something about the energy level within his body. Hmm...he needed to get a better handle on this rest and energy thing or else it was going to bite him worse down the road. For now he had been lucky that his collapsing happened when nothing else important was needed or no threats were around, but if he kept pushing it like this that collapsing might happen in a situation that would not only be bad for him, but potentially others too.

So to start doing better, he had drifted into the Cafeteriain search of said proper meal. He would make his order and then move to the side to wait for it. As he did, he caught sight of the strange shadow man that had been on the bridge, but he had yet to have the pleasure of meeting face-to-face. Out of curiosity, he would shift from his spot and drift over the other who seemed to be having issues choosing what to eat from what he heard. This one was also thinking of practicing eating techniques? Eh? Well he guess that was normal? The guy certainly didn't look human so...maybe that is why? Anyway...

"Adding water to things can make some foods complete, but I dunno if you can really call it food if it is just water alone unless you can survive on it like a plant. Water doesn't just make food appear by itself," he would say, his uncovered blue eye watching the other as a friendly smile sat on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fine dining and, breathing   Fine dining and, breathing EmptySun May 17, 2020 12:48 am

"Oh, I remember you."

James said as he turned around while holding a tray of mystery stuff on his plate. He had no idea what it was going to be, but he was going to find out as soon as he added water to it.

"It seems like a pleasant surprise when people can discover to do things like this. It makes it rather convenient when it comes to space food. I do wonder if it maintains the nutrients that different species would need, but that's assuming that everyone eats in a similar fashion."

James would then sit down at a nearby table.

"you are welcome to join me if you like? This would be my first meal on this ship, perhaps you could make it a memorable one with a little bit of conversation? That's is, of course, if you aren't in a rush."

Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Fine dining and, breathing   Fine dining and, breathing EmptyTue May 26, 2020 6:40 pm

“How nice of you to remember my face,” Tequila would say as the other turned around with a tray of odd things that could be any sort of food. Huh. Was this why the other was asking about water making food appear? Hmm..His eye would drift from the food to the other as he spoke and in turn kind of answered the question that was on his mind. “It certainly is convenient in this type of environment. As far as nutrition value goes. Well that is possible. At least I know for the humans it has some value. Can’t speak for many of the other races here. Haven’t had the pleasure of actually sit down and trading that sort of information with them all.” He had bumped into and seen many different sorts here, but honestly hadn’t had one-on-one conversations with any species on board that didn’t involve business of some sort. Now that he thought on it. Since this chaos started, it had opened a door bringing with it people with interesting abilities and in turn caused the bot to be a bit more curious about them than he normally would be.

Was this because these were the folks he’d have to lean on if shit hit the fan? Or was there something else about these folks that made him drawn to them?

Well whatever the case was, he’d push the thought aside as the other moved to a near by table and asked if he wanted to join him. To this the bot would smirk. “Oh man. Putting me under pressure already. If I had known I was going to be going on a date, I would’ve put more effort into my looks,” he’d tease and then becoming a bit more serious he would continue.

“Nah. I am not in a rush. Just give me a moment to get my order and I’ll be happy to take your offer,” he would say and then excusing himself he would do just that. A few minutes later he would return with a tray in his hand that had what appeared to be what humans called a steak dinner on it; however, despite the looks and the smell, this meal wasn’t designed for humans at all. In fact, if one tried to eat it that wasn’t like him, they’d probably get sick unless they had a rock stomach or something. In any case, he’d move to the table the strange man was at and sit in the chair opposite of the guy. He’d get quite comfortable in his spot before looking over at the other.

“So tell me, what is your name?” he would begin as he picked up an eating utensil in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fine dining and, breathing   Fine dining and, breathing EmptyWed Jun 03, 2020 12:46 am

"My name? James Graesen, that's the name that I go by. Easy to remember right? I think that when it translate, its better to go with the simplicity of things when it comes to naming. I'm rather fond of it if i do say so myself. I was speaking to one of your companions a minute ago, a person with quite the fancy fabrics. As a matter of fact, I might even say that you both dress rather similarly when it comes to the upper clothing."

James was mentioning the jacket itself. but he didn't think anything about it. He thought that all humans dressed that way in one aspect or another, he just thought the choice of clothing was peculiar.

"What do you think of our current situation? Are you worried in any kind of way?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fine dining and, breathing   Fine dining and, breathing Empty

Back to top Go down

Fine dining and, breathing
Page 1 of 1