Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening Empty
PostSubject: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 3:48 am

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening 2zgu2s3

---------------
Dining for Freedom - Awakening Topic
---------------

The night-sky was something special to look at here in Endymion. Unlike most other cities around the world, where the lights drowned out the stars, here they would glow vibrantly all across the sky as tiny, glowing pins illuminating the night sky, giving it a breathtaking glow.

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening Tumblr_ngl6ox6N1c1u117t6o1_500

Not that this all mattered all that much for our trio of friends, who had just finished a very good meal at the Vista Virtuoso, a resturant famous for it's nice food and drinks, as well as the pleasant clientele that worked there. Stuffed to the absolute max with whatever they had picked to eat, from appetizers to desserts, they would now be on their way home, much like the general majority. The Buss Stop was still a long distance away from their current location, and as such, they were forced to walk all the way there. Being three of them, and in a crowd of people, it was very unlikely for them to get mugged by anyone, and thus they were safe... from the dangers of normal life that is.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:13 am

Trinity Walked along with Selenus and Tatsui, quite glad to have had this chance to have a meal with the two of them, though Selenus didn't eat it was still nice to have him nearby, as he was one of her friends just as Tatsui was. The place they had gone to eat had been one she always went, it was well staffed and the people there were always very nice to her, whether that was due to her being an idol or because that's how they always were wasn't really an issue she still quite liked the place. Also since she was rather well off and she wanted to make up for causing issues before when they met that afternoon she had payed for the whole meal, it was rather simple for her since she had her income from her idol work. Best of all they managed to get a private room to eat and talk in.

As the trio walked she looked to Selenus and Tatsui her expressionless face gazing at them for a moment before she asked her question "Did you enjoy the meal Tatsui? and Selenus was the place to your liking?" she wanted to make sure the two of them were content as well, as she had wanted this to be a time the three of them could get to know each other better and become better friends. Perhaps even make it so that Tatsui and Selenus wouldn't poke fun at each other or at least get into an argument like that had before.

Though as she had asked she also looked about to see if there was any other shops they could stop at, maybe for a little memento of the time out as friends? something that maybe she could buy as a gift for them both? She already had decided she would buy ether a collar or maybe a nice trinket for Selenus to hang on his neck or tail or something. As for Tatsui she had thought maybe she would get him a cell phone cover that looked like a sandwich....or maybe a cookie?
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 4:36 am

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

The seconds passed painfully by for Selenus, who was carefully counting down every single second that crossed the one-way barrier between the future and the past. Up until that point the night had been splendid: Good conversation, good ambience, good mood, good everything. But now that the day was drawing to a close, one single upcoming event resonated within his mind. The previous night Selenus had decided to hear out The Phantom when night-time came about, and now that the moment grew closer and closer he had become nervous.

This wasn't why Selenus was counting down every second, however. He knew something would happen. Somehow he knew that something familiar was going to take place. He looked up at the moon and thought back to his conversation with Noah the previous night. He'd brought up the idea that maybe the reason why he was so attracted to the moon was that the moon was trying to tell him something. At first he dismissed the idea entirely for how absurd it was, but now that he thought about it... every life-changing event he'd ever gone through had happened under the light of a bright moon: His activation, his purchase at the hands of Newman, the Eternal Divide, Newman's arrest, his awakening... all of them took place below the night sky. Now, there was nothing to tell Selenus that this night might've not been as innocent as any other night, but something deep inside him knew that it needed no confirmation. Call it wolven instinct.

As he walked along with Nola and Tatsui, Selenus engaged in idle conversaton with his friends. "Yeah, the restaurant was great. I can't speak for the quality of their food of course, I have a freakin' machinegun for a tongue, but the general atmosphere and interior design were quite aesthetically pleasing. It reminded me of a certain place I used to call home."

Though it would not be noticable by his friends, Selenus pleaded to Fenrir to be prepared for the night.

Last edited by Moonie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 5:12 pm

Ah, it is a wonderous night out. I mean, I would have expected the stars to be blotted out by the lights from the city, but they are as bright as the wilderness' night sky. But then again, that meal was fantastic. So I don't think I should focus on the night sky, but instead on the past memory of what is currently inside my stomach. But jeez, it sure is still crowded even at night time. But then again, this is Endyimon, the city that never sleeps. "Yeah Nola, the meal was excellent. I don't even think I have the words to describe it. Yeah Selenus, how was the atmosphere for you?" Selenus is a machine, so he can't eat food like regular people, he probably consumes oil or electricity or something along those lines. "Great, that's great. Now, I wonder how long it'll take to get to the bus in this crowded place." Huh, so it is night time. Shit, if we come across any demons...... that would be very bad, especially for Nola.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 7:57 pm

As the three went on with their walk, the sky would slowly but surely turn darker, until the stars completely vanished. Nola herself would hear faint whispers inside her head.

You're trapped...
There's nowhere to hide...
We have found you...
NOW SET US FREE!

These voices would grow in volume by every step she took, and would repeat the same words over and over until they got so loud that she couldn't even hear her own footsteps.

Meanwhile, Selenus and Tatsui would notice a loud ruckus from an alleyway not too far away. The gutwrenching sounds of Teeth tearing flesh apart was the major one, followed by whimsical giggles from something very young or small. Either it was a very big dog eating some meat, or it was something much more sinister. The noises would suddenly stop, however, as a raspy voice called out.

"Isss there anybody thereeeee? Come closssssser..."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 8:41 pm

Trinity continued to walk, pleased to hear that her two friends had enjoyed the place she picked, Selenus for it's Atmosphere and decor which he mentioned felt reminded him of a place he once called home, She hoped he would enjoy the place he had to live now at least a little and have some fond memories later of it. Tatsui seemed to enjoy the place for the food and the decor as well, she was glad the place was aesthetically pleasing to the two of them. Not many could relax in a place like that she found, or maybe it was her presence? She wasn't sure really but it seemed like Tatsui and Selenus had liked the place, which was reason enough for her to think about asking The two if they would like to go there again some time.

As they walked towards the bus stop Trinity thought she heard someone say something, it was weird though as it sounded like a whisper and so she looked over her shoulder at first to see if anyone was behind her, but there wasn't anyone there not close enough to explain the volume of the whisper, she tilted her head a moment as she walked with the two, perhaps it was one of them playing a prank? That didn't seem right though as Selenus would have been obvious had he tried to move that close to whisper, and Tatsui....well she doubted he would do that to her he was a nice guy.

As they walked though she heard the whisper again but louder, then once more it was louder again the third time, and she placed a hand to her head "what is going on?...." she thought to herself as she stood there her hand on her head, her face expressionless as she slowed down a pace, she Identified the location of the voice, or what she thought was the location but it didn't make sense, Though she started to wonder if this was a side affect of her physiology? But it never happened before.

Then something else another whisper. Louder then before as she placed her other hand to her head, it was getting louder, and she knew blocking her ears wouldn't help, but why was the voice in her head? The drowning out of her footsteps and just the Volume of the voices was disorienting and so she stopped walking, but she still stood there her gaze fixed at the ground as she stared unblinking at it with her expressionless face.

"Who's there.......Why are you in our head......How are you in our head.....Answer us!.....We don't know your voice......Explain yourself now!" her internal voices all calling out to that voice, she didn't know what it was she didn't even know if it was real, but could their be more then just her and her siblings? a fourth? a fifth? she couldn't tell those voices sounded the same...maybe only one more she never heard before? she was told there was only three...did they mean three more?. She stood there stock still looking at the ground her eyes unblinking and unfocused as she held her head, no sound leaving the small girl as she simply seemed to have froze.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySat Jun 04, 2016 9:54 pm

The trio (Quintet, if you were to indulge Nola.) kept on walking, two of its three (five) components fully aware that the night was no longer safe for them or anyone else anymore. Eventually, Selenus would stop. He'd start to hear the familiar sounds of slaughter coming from an alleyway, and then the eerie and bone-chilling voice of a youth who definitely was not human. Frantically, he turned around to shove Nola on along and simply ignore the demon, but he would unfortunately find that impossible, as Nola was crutching her head in a manner of pain that Selenus found all-too familiar.

After a few seconds of recollection, he understood what was happening: The night was prowling, but this time its prey was not three young men and a robot, but rather a little girl. Under normal circumstances, Selenus would advise the entire trio to run away, however this was not "normal circumstances". Nola was about to discover her true potential, and it seemed that this potential was awakened by proximity to the supernatural. Even if it had nothing to do with being in the presence of demons, and even if Nola was just having a particularly nasty headache, Selenus would much rather not find out what happens if you interrupt someone having a metamorphosis as profound and alterating as awakening to one's Persona. Retreat was not  an option. "Tatsui, make sure Nola's alright. If she's having the same reaction to the presence of demons that we had, then you know what she must be going through. Join me when you're both done. I've an ace up my sleeve that will allow me to fend them off alone, but it won't last very long, so hurry up will ya?" Selenus ordered, his voice completely firm and clear, leaving absolutely no place for a "No.".

Selenus walked into the darkness of the alleyway, making sure that he was no longer visible to those outside of it before unleashing his power.

"Fenrir!"

Selenus allowed his power to flow out and summoned his Persona. At the same time, his body became engulfed in the fur-like, cold, black fire he would be bound to grow accustomed to. A medium black wolf, being guarded from the rear by an utterly massive white wolf, looked whatever demons he'd find straight in the eyes.

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening Fenrir_by_pamansazz
Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening Selenu14

"So you want to play? Don't worry, I won't bite."
" H e   m i g h t   n o t   ,   b u t   I   s h a l l ! "

Last edited by Moonie on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 12:28 am

Hmm? Why is the night sky suddenly getting darker? "Huh? What's wrong Nola?" Why is she not moving and holding her head like that? I hop a bit at the sound. What the fuck is that? Sounds like.... something being devoured. It's coming from that alley over there. No, no, no, no. Please don't let it be what I think it is. No, it is a demon. It has caught onto our presence. Please don't tell me that Nola is trying to awaken to her persona. "Damnit, all right Selenus." I rush over to Nola's side. I have to help Nola get through this. Damnit, recollect. What did my persona say to me when I awakened. That's right, he spoke to me about what I truly wished. Then he told me to call him forth. Damnit, I hate guessing but i'll have to act based on that. "Nola, listen to me. Your likely hearing voices. You have to listen to their intent. You will know it is what you want when you hear it." Damnit, looks like Selenus is going to delay the demon by himself for a while. I pray that this works.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 4:38 am

The voices in Nola's head would continue to speak, their words changing ever so slightly. The volume was almost unbearable but there was a certain... gentleness to their tone, as if they understood what pains she went through.

You wish to be free...

You wish to liberate others from their confines...

Break free of your Mental Shackles... lest your freedom will be forever gone...

BE FREE OF TYRANNY! THY SOUL WON'T BE OPPRESSED ANY LONGER!

Nola would begin to feel a certain warmth inside her own heart, as another voice, familiar to her, yet one she had never heard before spoke up to her... what it said would be only known to her.

Meanwhile, Selenus' summoning of his persona grabbed the attention of the demons quicker than he may have first anticipated. A pair of midgets wearing fox-shaped masks would hover in an almost ghostlike fashion towards the group from around the corner. "Teeheehee~! Look Azumi!" One of them squealed out, pointing at the trio. "More Foooood~!" The other twin giggled maliciously, as they summoned their bows. From the corner of the building, a scaly monstrosity appeared, it's dark blue, empty, fish like eyes focused on the tormented Nola. "Moooore for Dinnnnneeeer... Sssssstand Sssstiiillll.... Thiiisssss won't huuurt one biiiit..."

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening GLQ85h4

Up on one of the rooftops, a masked man observed the scene with interest... how would this go...?

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 5:33 am

Trinity could hear the voices they kept getting louder, and louder, the pain was becoming quite extreme, but the words were not harsh...they were oddly gentle, and she could feel they didn't mean the harm that was being done, or rather that they understood the pain they were causing and were trying to lessen it. It was an odd duality to it all but it wasn't one she was capable of appreciating at the moment as she stared at the ground her hands on her head. the pain becoming great till it reached a crescendo. and she would have screamed if she were...normal.

But at the same time, she felt a warmth, a warmth like someone gently placing a hand on her back, then there was another, and another, eight in all the touch was gentle as she heard not just a single voice, but eight of them talking to her, at first the roaring sounds in her head drowned them out but slowly the sounds died down and she could hear the speech of the ones around her, gathered about her in her mind.

"Do not worry my Liege, we are here..." once voice spoke out. But was soon joined by another "We have always been here..". Then once more a new voice "We shall always be here for you". "You are never alone". "We stand at the ready. "Just give us the word, the signal. "And we shall come to your aid in your times of need". "This is our Oath to you, our Promise!" The new voices continued to come in to reassure her and in her minds eye she could see them.

The beings had the same look to them as the image she had been trying to make of clay for so long, the odd man in armor that she always seen in the back of her mind. the voices brought comfort to her heart and she knew they belonged there.

Then all at once the eight figured lifted their spears, joining the tips above the girl as if making a shelter for her and they spoke as one.

"To the Sovereign We Pawns pledge our lives and our loyalty, may we server her well!!"
"To the Sovereign We Pawns pledge our lives and our loyalty, may we server her well!!"

As she heard the voices she gave her gentle little neutral huff and she closed her eyes "thank you...Pawn" she said quietly as she could feel something, some sort of pressure being broken by the spears of the ones around her, a chain...a shackle breaking from above her, that had bound her arms, legs, around her neck and waist. and with that a glow emanated from her.

The mask appeared over her body in a gossamer shroud, and under that, her body was wrapped in leather belts, leaving her limbs free but totally concealing every inch of her body in the studded leather belts, had anyone else been around Trinity would have been worried, but only Tatsui and Selenus stood nearby and so she let her heart stay calm.

It was then the voices reached her, the voices of the demons, and she turned her head, her vision fully clear even though there was the leather belts in front of her eyes, "your out numbered....." was all she said to the demons.

Then one of her pawns appeared beside her carrying something with it. "My liege....your weapon..." it said as it presented the syntaur.

Trinity didn't quite understand how it was a weapon, but the sense she got from the pawn was one of complete loyalty and she took up the instrument "Thank you pawn...." she said simply as she walked past Tatsui towards what she knew to be Selenus, and only spoke gently to the boy as she passed him "We believe he may need help..."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Selenus had made his stance more than present, yet the demons were still focused more on Nola than on him. One of the demons started walking towards her in a threatening manner before Fenrir stomped a giant front paw in front of the fish demon, blocking its path.

" T h o u   w i l l   n o t   l a y   a   c l a w   o n   h e r ! "

Fenrir pushed the demon with his paw, sending it further back a few feet into the alleyway. On the other hand, Selenus slid a knife from one of the holsters on his left hip using his tail and raised it into the air, at the same height as the two archer demons. "Try to cross over. I dare you." He threatened as he waved the knife around, ready to cut them down at the first sign of movement.

Tension was high, and Selenus knew that he could not fend the demons off on threats alone. Figuratively backed unto the wall, Selenus spoke up.

"Activating Orgia mo-"

Selenus's words were interrupted by the sound of several pairs of feet marching towards him from the back. Having had his overclocking cancelled, Selenus turned his head back to see a small figure being guarded by eight small (and frankly adorable) knights. It was only when the figure stood by his side and spoke up that Selenus understood what was happening. "Nola." He greeted. "Who're your friends? They're..." He was about to say 'adorable' but at that moment he remembered that Personas have minds of their own, and are not just monsters. "They look like they will be of great help. I hope you'll serve us well." He said in a friendly tone to Nola's pawns.

" B a t t l e b r o t h e r ! "

"Oh, right!" Selenus returned his focus to the demons currently posing a threat to them. One Nola, one Selenus, one Tatsui, and ten Personae total... "It's thirteen versus three. Do you really want to find out how this story ends?" Unbeknownst to Selenus, his calculation was off by two individuals.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:26 pm

"Huh?" Looks like the demons are approaching Selenus. I wonder how he will hold them back for now. Woah, looks like she awakened to her persona.... to think that she would also have the same fate as us.... And what is with that getup? I can look like an anonymous coated man, Selenus looks like a fiery wolf thing, but she just looks like a mass of belts. And, are all those little figures her persona? Odd, but probably fitting from the clues I got about Nola. "I guess you have also awakened Nola." I say sadly. I go into my masked form, a man in a coat, no way to see his face through darkness, and voice alteration to boot, making me a total anonymous man. "Nola, I know that this is pretty freaky, but you should probably help us kill those demons." Huh? What was Selenus about to say? 'Activating Orgia... mode?' That sounds weird. Is it like a sort of transformation of ability? "Yes, do you really wish to die? But then again, we will probably have to kill you demons." I say summoning my soulbound weapons.

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening Latest?cb=20101003232320
"Now come on!"
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptySun Jun 05, 2016 7:35 pm

"Ohohohoh~! Look!" One of the twins shouted like a little kid who just found something exciting, and new. "They wanna play with us~! Let's kill them~! I'm Hungry!" The fish-like creature would bare it's sharp teeth at her prey, hissing loudly like an angered snake. It's eyes however, wouldn't be focused on the trio for very long, as a strange man wearing a white coat leapt down from the rooftop in an extraordinarly over-the-top fashion before landing neatly beside Nola, handing her a Triple barreled shotgun. "You don't need to be afraid, darling. Take this, and I'll cover you."

"Kill Theeeeem! I'll TEAAAARRR YOOUUUU APAAARRRT!"

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening ERO2mhl
- PvS Phase Combat has Begun -

Azumi Lvl 4:

Chironup #1 Lvl 3:

Chironup #2 Lvl 3:

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening 1t0ta9
Support Information:

-----------

The Beautiful Bandit Tension Set:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Trinity stood there with her Persona, unlike the one Selenus Had, Hers stood between her and her enemy, as if standing guard over their User, Which in a way they were, And she looked at the three demons, they were Giggling with glee and eager to kill and fight. She could feel that there was no reasoning with them, not if they took such glee in their acts of violence. Tatsui said they would have to kill them and sadly she would have to agree, these demons seemed to have no conscience, they killed with glee and thought it fun, Things like that sadly needed to be ether subdued or killed, and it seemed slaying them was required in this case Regrettable as it was.

There were a lot of questions she had however, but they needed to wait for a more appropriate time to ask them as before them was quite the issue that needed to be handled. To add to the strangeness a man dropped down and handed a weapon to her, it was quite an odd weapon, it seemed to be a gun with three barrels, while she had to admire the look of the weapon, simplistic but in an oddly artistic way, she knew it was a weapon made for war, for combat.

She only nodded as she also received the ammo from the man, she could only guess that perhaps he was an acquaintance of Selenus and Tatsui, and he seemed to be there to help, so she wouldn't question at the moment, again she would wait for a better time to do that.

The Pawns meanwhile looked to Selenus as he talked about how they would be a help "But please remember we are here to protect our Liege first and foremost, we will not hesitate to help you, but should her safety come into question it is to her that we will focus our defense" with that the pawn moved back in line with it's fellows and the eight seemed to ready themselves.

Trinity for her part seemed to have been contacted in her mind by her pawns, [color=orange]"My liege, allow me to educate you...Your powers...our powers...they are focused and made manifest through Will and Thought, While dressed for battle we are sadly a paltry combat force, with focus and training we will become more, but at best we can only offer you and your allies the barest of support, we are not strong My liege but we think we make up for it in our devotion and loyalty. and our wish to protect can be manifest for you through focus, try it now my liege, before these Knaves have the chance to dare touch you"

Listening to her pawn she nodded as she lifted her hand and focused, and in a moment a barrier seemed to shimmer into existence between her and her enemies, she could feel it move staying between them and her, though it seemed to be rather fragile, but she nodded, again knowing she could trust her new found ally.

Trinity:

action:
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening EmptyMon Jun 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Trinity's Current SP is reduced by 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening   Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening Empty

Back to top Go down

Dining for Freedom - Nola Allaway's Awakening
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next