Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theevilgood

theevilgood

The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] Empty
PostSubject: The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]   The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 8:16 pm

(I have to be honest, I'm hitting major writer's block trying to write for this, so I apologize if it isn't super well-written. Plus my fucking L key I have to slam on like a damn maniac or it won't input the letter)

Mary skulked through the back alleys of Standasen. Truth be told, she was on her way home. But she was not in the mood to deal with people, so main roads were out. On the other hand, if she ran into some drunk thug back here she could liberate him of his insides without any interference. Now that her powers had started to return, she was positively jubilant about the prospect of returning to her old ways. It had been a period of mere weeks, and yet she found that her lust had built to peak levels without the ability to relieve herself upon the unsuspecting populace of this town.

But of course, therein lay the problem. Mary scowled at the thought. Demons, her own kind, had had the gall to attack her. Her! Though they'd been exactly the catalyst she'd needed to spark her abilities in this hostile place, and she'd dispatched them almost immediately, the thought itself annoyed her immensely. She flicked some ash off of her vibrant red suit and continued onward. Still. Soon she'd be home, and unless she ran into some drug-pedaling idiot or some damn thug, she'd be able to retreat into the comforts of her Victorian furniture and abstract art, strip off her (self-admittedly) regal suit, and recline on the couch with whatever imported beer she'd managed to procure, and perhaps even allow the real Mynoghra to emerge from within the layers of deception that was the "Mary Nichols" facade.

It was almost enough to make her chuckle. Hey, maybe if humans had spirit personas, maybe her and her demon-kin had persona that took human shape? She almost wanted to stop and actually laugh out loud. Still, even if she was infinitely more powerful than some hustler, it wouldn't pay to let her guard down until she got home.
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]   The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:19 am

Hero sat on his crate, as he always did, hands in his pockets, not a care in the world to give. His mind was sprawled with the thoughts of the strange figured that paid him a visit nights ago. The voice was still in his head. The voice of more than one person. And that clawed hand. Hero than slapped the thought of it out of his head, continuing his "business". He has been getting a lot more customers than usual. It would be smart for him to move his lab, before the authorities start getting suspicious. If things get heated, it would become a very sticky situation. An idea lighted up inside his brain. Hiring people would be a good idea, especially to get the attention away from Hero. The idea was then negated. He figured in this business, no one can be trusted.

Hero leaned farther into the wall. He didn't really want to leave the abandoned warehouse. It was the only thing that held value to him anymore, how little it may be. It was his place of solitude, to work freely and make his creations of narcotic master pieces. Its not all bad I guess. If I am moving it means that business was starting to pick up. Maybe I can make in the lab and sell in another area. At that moment, Hero saw someone coming down his alley, looking to be in as much thought as he was. Hero stood up. She was around 30, but he has gotten customers from all sorts of ages. "Can I help you? Wanna buy something?"
Back to top Go down
theevilgood

theevilgood

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]   The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 12:34 am

Hey, I'm just dropping in to let you know I haven't forgotten about this, but I've had this really weird sensation in my hands for the last few days and I don't really like how my hands feel when I type. So, after I get this checked out and my hands start feeling better, I'll make my reply and message you. I'm sorry dude :/
Back to top Go down
theevilgood

theevilgood

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]   The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 4:22 pm

Oh for the love of.

She put on her best innocent smile. Her facade couldn't pull off young or innocent, but she could manage a woman out of her element. Her hideout wasn't far. She just needed to get this little human to let its guard down. If he did that, she might just manage to have a little fun after all tonight.

"What?" she feigned ignorance... and a British accent, "What in the blazes? No, listen, I seem to have gotten a bit turned around in all this madness. I'm looking for the Lumiere District. There was some commotion in the main district though. Afraid I've not much desire to return there any time soon. So stressful. Do you think you can help me?"

Dealers tended to fall for this gag. Oh, she knew how to emulate the type. Self-important, upper-class business woman overwhelmed by life and desperate for any way to take off the edge. It was the type that dealers preyed on. And she had no doubt that this guy was a dealer. Most people don't skulk around back-alley warehouses offering to sell things to random strangers.

She caught herself. She had a nasty tendency to smile when she was excited. And she certainly was. This was the first person she'd encountered since she'd replenished some of her demonic strength. And if he was insistent on peddling drugs to her, he might just get to see her bloody magic firsthand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]   The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain] Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of the World (And I Feel Fine) [Hero a.k.a. The Villain]
Page 1 of 1