Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] Empty
PostSubject: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySat May 02, 2020 12:38 pm

As everyone gathered some time after the confrontation with the Girl, Tequila led everyone to the medical bay. In one of the offices there, the Penguin Girl waited along with the ship doctor, Doctor Socket-a small insectoid alien with sharp spikes for limbs. Alex would recall that it was this alien who had cut the Module out of his arm and then patched him up. It had also performed the Module implantation surgery on the party as well, but they were sedated and unconscious for that procedure. Having it crawl all over him had been a most unpleasant experience, but it was also painless and it helped him tremendously. In that sense, he could at least believe that the alien was a good doctor, if nothing else.

Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] Bg135
"?!**"&/#"
"Hi!"

Doctor Socket's speech was a mixture of clicks and clacks, similar to what a person would be able to produce with a tongue, but much faster and intense. Meanwhile, the Penguin Girl's voice was polite and mellow. She looked at them all with a big smile on her face, her hands clasped together. She wore the outfit she had back when they'd ripped her hat apart the first time they fought. The girl bowed Grimm, Alex and Tequila.

"Rhodo is very sorry, Rhodo will help, Rhodo can help!" Her voice revealed how excited she was about this. Her eyes seemed to sparkle as she spoke. "Let Rhodo help, please!"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:45 pm

The best word that could describe how alex is feeling right now is uncomfortable. Not only was he going back to the med bay. But he was also going to talk to the penguin girl again. Or i guess talk to "rhodo" again. Many thoughts raced though alex's mind. Is this all a trick? Is she going to try and eat someone again? Should i say am sorry? Alex look over to doctor socket and rhodo, with a tired and anxious face. Ummm. Hi socket, hi rhodo? Is that your name? Alex couldn't tell if she was speaking in the third person or not, but for now at least thats what he will call her. Listen, am sorry two. I wasn't trying to hurt yo- Well i mean we where fighting so i guess, i kinda did. But, uhhh i didn't mean to. (God this is coming out wrong.) I guess what am trying to say is that, i shouldn't have taken it as far as i did and am sorry. Alex was never good at saying he was sorry, so he wasn't really sure if he did it right or not. He also wasn't sure if she was going to forgive him or not, honestly alex wouldn't be too shocked at all if she didn't. Hell alex didn't really fully forgive her yet either, but for know alex would try to calm himself down and see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySat May 09, 2020 6:53 pm

Recharged and feeling pretty good! That was how the blue haired bot was feeling right about now. After the chaos and battles had died down, he had wanted do is his usual business and visit the kid at the medical bay to make see how she was doing; however, the night he had talked with Grimm after all the chaos had occurred on the ship, his body decided it just was not going to allow him to go through with that plan right away. He supposed it was no surprise. He was running pretty low on energy when the insanity hit and after going into overdrive that last battle, he figured the reserves he had for energy had been chewed through. He expected the collapsing of his body and not being able to move, but he didn’t expect himself to actually shutdown fully during that time and actually do what humans called sleeping. Heh. He guess he had been hit harder than expected by everything. In any case, he had been left alone to rest with thankfully no one doing anything dumb to upset Lokita who kept watch over him unless she went in search of food or something else.

With no one bothering him and having nothing to spend extra time on getting out of or fixing due to said dumbs, he was able to get back on his feet and get the minor damages from the explosion repaired. Feeling like a brand new person, he was able to split his time between work, checking in on the kid, and his own free time as he saw fit. The calmmness and normality was nice.

Today was the start of another day, so he did his usual routine of getting ready and getting Lokita fed as he decided to go check in on the Penguin Girl or was it Rhodo? He made a note to get clarity on that if she was in any condition to speak. He would make his way over to the medical bay being joined by Grimm and….Alex. Oookay.

Now the machine wasn’t angry with the guy, even if he had some work on getting him to trust him or see him as a reasonable person, so the guy received no hostility when they did meet again. If anything he’d give a friendly hello to the other, though he had to wonder why the guy had decided to come along. After the shit that had happened, he would think the guy would stay far away from them or the girl, but apparently the guy was either about redefine the word asshole or show something different here. Remaining neutral towards the guy, he would watch to see as he led the others to the med bay.

Once there, he would see the girl and Doc, a being that he found both disturbing and fascinating all at once. He wanted to know more about this one too, but that might be something he’d have to do later considering he didn’t exactly understand the clicks the alien was making. He would tilt his head at the sound as he gave the insect a focused gaze for two seconds before blinking as he reverted back to his usual friendly self.

“Hello you two. Hope things are going well?” he would say in greeting before shifting his focus to Alex. The kid was trying to find out if Rhodo was the girl’s name, but also was trying to give an apology to her. Well, well. He would give him an A+ for a good try, but a D- for that wording. Point was the change in tune was welcomed and a smal bit of good points so to speak in Tequila's book. Maybe the kid wasn't that bad and just needed to calm the hell down. He'd have to wait and see. Just as he would have to see if whether the girl would forgive the guy also. Letting that go where it would, he would eventually turn his attention back to the girl who was also apologizing and wanting to help with things. He would consider the girl for a bit as he tapped his chin in thought.

“Well, we all have our moments and I can't say we were exactly kind to you either, so I am not going to hold a grudge against you for what you did,” he would begin his tone friendly and his behavior open even if his stance on this one was just as neutral as it was with Alex until he could figure out more about her and if she was trustworthy or not. She did kill and ate souls after all. Or her hat did. He'd have to figure that one out too. In any case, he’d tilt his head a bit as he considered the request made. “You want help, huh? Well maybe we can find something for you to do unless you had something in mind already. Though I am curious are you planning to help alone or do you have a friend helping too?” he would ask curious as to what made the girl so excited, but also trying to determine the relationship between her and the hat or if maybe there was something else at play here.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue May 12, 2020 8:07 pm

It was a considerably unusual development to be honest, as Grimm didn't expect such a magical turnaround from the strange girl. She certainly appeared to have a more friendly personality somewhere in her, but the last time she went right back to terrorizing the ship once she awoke, so what made this occasion different? They didn't do anything differently, outside of defeating her through more unique means. At any rate, he'd come along for the visit, curious enough to find out what this was going to be about.

The blue-haired one being there for it didn't surprise him, though he had to admit Alex showing up for this was rather unexpected. It wasn't like the guy had to be here if he was as suspicious of the girl as he seemed to be. Then again, he couldn't tell what was going through the hotheaded human's head in regards to this. He just hoped another blow out would not happen this time. Axis wasn't here this time though, so at the very least, nobody prone to hasty physical violence reactions was around in case a disagreement did happen again.

"As well as they can." Not a whole lot has changed since the earlier battle, honestly. He'd consider the exchange going on silently at first, with a hum under his breath. "I think more than deciding whether we should hold grudges or not, we should try to get on the same page with what is happening here? I have nothing against the help of course, but I think that if there is a chance another aggressive flip could happen, it'd be good to know beforehand. As well as what is causing that." Speaking of which, he had to wonder whether they figured out anything new during her second stay in the medical bay. The alien doctor wasn't saying much for the moment, but shouldn't they try to be as well informed as possible before marching out to do the charity work? "After all, if she really wants to help and not cause more damage, we ought to make sure a repeat won't happen. That last time cut it rather close. Right?" He'd turn his gaze towards the girl herself at towards the end of his comment questioningly. Did she know anything herself?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue May 12, 2020 9:30 pm

The Penguin Girl nodded energetically at Alex. "Yes, I am Rhodo! But I'm not the Rhodo that will be helping with this!" She answered with these puzzling words. Placing both hands behind her back, she gave Alex a most amicable, soft smile at his apology. "Rhodo isn't mad. She couldn't stop Rhodo back then, she was asleep, so you had to."

She perked up even more at Tequila's words. "Rhodo is doing well thanks to Socket's help!" She cocked her head happily to the side before nodding. "Rhodo already has an idea. She'll tell Rhodo to do it even if it'll hurt them both a bit."

Meanwhile, Socket focused on Grimm, picking up on the robot's words. He handed Grimm some papers showing the girl's x rays and brain scans. Everything in her seemed pretty human aside from the fact that her brain seemed to be extending out of her head through a hole on top of her skull. One might assume what it was growing into. Yes, the hat. The hat was growing out of her head. And its mass on the scans was indistinguishable from her brain's. They appeared one and the same.

Socket shrugged as best he could after handing Grimm the papers. Rhodo looked at Grimm as well. "Rhodo was sleeping back then so she couldn't hold Rhodo back. Rhodo is awake now so it should be ok." She answered politely.

Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] Bg135
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue May 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Alex blinked, and stood in place for a few moments. Not really sure if he heard her right. So there are more then one rhodo? Are the other rhodo's in your head? Did she have multiple personalities or something? If so this could be alot more complex of a problem then he first thought. Alex smiled back at rhodo. Well am glad. I hope we can put that behind us, and start over. Alex walked over to grimm, and looked at the papers. After he saw what was on the x ray he would lead over, and whisper too grimm. (Ok so, i think its safe to say that she isn't a full human. Or at least, she is a human and that she has a wicked parasite on her head. Do you have any idea about what the hat could be grimmy?) After he finished he would lean back and look at the girl once again. So how much do you sleep? Is the other rhodo alsleep right now? Or is she awake? Was the other rhodo always there with you? If she was it may not be a parasite. Alex tried to think up some more questions, but couldn't come up with anything. So he would just turn to socket and make some small talk eith him. Or at least try to, anyways. So um. Thanks for fixing my arm dude. You're a good doctor.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptySat May 16, 2020 12:20 pm

This was strange and yet very fascinating. So it seemed the girl was called Rhodo, but wasn’t the Rhodo that was going to be helping them…or the one they fought.... Ooookay. Well that could mean either she had split personality disorder or something along those lines. Or she could be someone that was possessed or something along those lines. He would tilt his head at the matter with a curious look in his eye. Alex was asking his question and the only thing Tequila would add here was: “Just how many of Rhodo are there?” And leave it at that for now. As strange as the situation was turning out to be, for the moment it seemed everyone was covering the bases here.

Including Mr. G. When Grimm spoke Tequila would look over at him with a small tilt of his head as one finger went to his lips to tap them in thought.

"I am glad all is well for you, Mr. G and well I suppose you have a point there and more information on her would be nice.” Eheh. This wouldn’t be good if she did decide to flip and yet another battle occurred. They already had to burn her. He didn’t want to think what would happen if the girl flipped again. Still he found that pretty hard to see happening considering how sweet and forgiving she was now. She wasn’t even mad with Alex or them for what they had done seeing it as something that had to be done in the moment. That was an interesting way of thinking considering she seemed sweet and happy like a kid. How strange.

He was briefly distracted from his thoughts when Doc came over and gave Grimm the papers and it would seem like moths drawn to a flame, the more serious bot would find not only Alex, but Tequila moving towards him and the information. Leaning in a bit to look at the papers his face was neutral enough as he saw what was there. As he was examining the papers, his eyes would flick over to Alex as he heard him whispering to Grimm, but for the most part either didn’t appear to hear or if he did he did not have any reaction to show he had processed anything whispered.

Regardless of that, his movement was quite natural as he went from looking at the papers back to looking at the girl as she spoke of doing well. Despite what he learned, a smile easily came to his face as he stood back up to normal height.

“Doc is pretty great, huh?” he would say as he looked over to the alien with a warm smile for a short moment before looking back at the girl. “I am glad you’re feeling better and are back on your feet,” he would continue on before clapping his hands together once lightly a glimmer of excitement in his eyes. “Oho. Well I am interested to hear your idea, but speaking of pain uh…” The excitement would fade a bit from him and for the first time to anyone that knew the bot well he looked uncomfortable. He wasn’t sure how to approach this next question, but he just had to know something. He watched the girl quietly for a second before sighing a bit as he reached to his belt where he kept some items he used in certain situations. The item in particular that he took off the belt was a the torn penguin hat he had gotten from the first battle and in turn had been wearing to any battle they had afterwards. He had taken as much care of the thing to keep it from being further damaged, but now he was a bit uncertain about something as he eyed the hat he had a bit with a slight frown before looking up at the girl and giving her a sheepish look.

“So uh…You and the other Rhodo…are one, yes? If so…does that mean uh…this hat is a piece of you guys? Also you mentioned sleeping, speaking with the other Rhodo, and also pain being caused to you both with the idea you have for helping us. What exactly does all that mean?”
He paused as he looked up at the ceiling with a frown trying to find the right words for this before looking back at the girl. “I guess what I am asking is. What exactly is Rhodo?”

Maybe he had really heard the whisper after all or maybe his curiosity was just more open than others...or maybe he had concerns about the hat and him wearing it. It was hard to say what exactly was going through his mind outside of being curious and a bit on the oops my bad side when he became aware of the whole penguin hat brain thing with the girl. In any case, he would pay little mind to the conversation Alex was having with the Doc right now, his main focus being the girl for the moment...and whatever hell his curiosity might unleash.

Lokita, on the other hand, would just stay by her master side watching the scene quietly and sniffing slightly at the strange doctor as if she was trying to figure out exactly what sort of thing the alien was. A bug? Or something else? The wolf was curious, but unlike her master did her thinking and exploring at a distance unless someone bother her or approached her for now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue May 19, 2020 12:20 pm

So, she had more than one personality then? That was what it seemed like with the way she spoke, although Grimm figured it was game to expect almost anything. That much turned out to be true when he was handed the x-ray papers, causing him to frown at what he was seeing. Extra brain...? Wasn't that a potentially dangerous condition, if she really was a normal human outside of that anomaly? Well, whatever it was, it didn't seem nor look natural. Even though it was possible for people to grow tumors and such on any and all places of the body, they did not have their own minds and personalities. Guess the parasite demon theory still stood for the most part, although he had to wonder why they called themselves by the same name then, if they weren't actually truly the same person. Something was odd one way or another.

When everyone crowded him to take a look themselves, he'd sigh, glancing towards Alex. "If her brain can grow to be like that, who's to say it can't grow into an object as well? I'm guessing it comes from the same stuff that's making her brain be the way it is." That was really as much as he could assume for the time being. Clearly, the hat was linked with her 'other' self in some way, and being worn on her head just where the brain is? Only made it more obvious. How it worked or why it manifested like that wasn't something they could tell at the moment though.

Once everyone was done scrutinizing the papers, he would hand them over back to the doctor with a nod so that they didn't get lost as they went to do whatever this was going to be. It wasn't like they were going to figure out anything magical out of the pictures, and even less so when nobody here had any medical degree anyway. "I'm curious about what changed though. It sounds great that both of you will be helping now, but the other Rhodo wanted us and everyone else on the ship to be her food sources not so long ago...did she change her mind due to something? Does she actually need to eat people to survive?" They'd have a problem at their hands if this was only temporary and she lost it later on due to hunger or such. She hadn't seemed anywhere near friendly before, so what did the two of them talk about? It was a rather sudden agreement and a change of heart.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:18 pm

Rhodo looked at Alex and Tequila with a curious look on her face. Placing a finger to her chin, her eyes looked up in thought. "There's only Rhodo and Rhodo. But Rhodo is on Rhodo's head, not inside it!" She cheerfully replied, perking up as if getting a real tough answer on a test. "Rhodo sleeps at night or when Rhodo's sleepy. Rhodo doesn't sleep though, but Rhodo can hold Rhodo back when Rhodo is around friends." She continued her explanation. Despite all the mentions of Rhodo, she spoke fluidly. She seemingly didn't have to think which Rhodo was which. "Rhodo's been with Rhodo since Rhodo can remember."

She looked at the hat that Tequila pulled out and smiled. "That's Rhodo! But Rhodo is back with Rhodo so you can keep Rhodo!" She said, giving Teq a thumbs up. "Rhodo looks good on you too!" She smiled. She seemed confused at Tequila's question about what Rhodo is, but only momentarily. "Rhodo is my friend!" Her answer was as simple as that.

Socket nodded at Alex and Tequila, producing a few clicks in response to their words of praise. It accepted the papers and scurried with them to the files strews around the floor, pushing them inside of one.

Rhodo looked up at Grimm. Her expression turned somber for the first time. "Rhodo didn't change Rhodo's mind. Rhodo just got a bit beat up so Rhodo calmed down." She nodded. "Rhodo eats souls or Rhodo gets hungry. Rhodo wanted to hurry up and become super strong by eating everyone's souls here. But you stopped Rhodo. Rhodo wasn't hungry then so Rhodo is now holding Rhodo back." She puffed her chest up victoriously. "But Rhodo will have to go after helping you. Rhodo will probably try to be mean again to you... So Rhodo will go."

Her eyes were sad but she forced a smile anyways. "So Rhodo will now show you what Rhodo can do!"

The girl stepped back from everyone and bowed, her hat's blonde twin tails dangling around her. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, straightening herself. Her hat's eyes began glowing pink, reflecting around the entire room and bathing it in the hue. Rhodo joined her hands together in prayer as the hat seemingly started moving on its own. Its penguin face began contorting in an unsettlingly meaty manner as it began regurgitating something. Rhodo winces with pain as what appeared to be a red egg began rising from inside of the hat's beak, which was now turned skywards. The egg dropped from the beak into Rhodo's carefully placed hands, after which another one also dropped the same way. Rhodo relaxed as the hat stopped moving and its eyes befell with glassy darkness once more. Her skin was covered in cold sweat. She smiled as she offered the two eggs to the group, who would now be able to discern further details about them.

The eggs didn't seem to have a shell, instead, they appeared covered in a layer of pulsating veins. Their red coloration came from the blood coursing through their 'skin'. In the room's light, they appeared translucent to an extent, with a small elliptic object inside of them. Even Socket seemed to be observing this process with shock and awe.

"These are the souls of the people Rhodo ate. They should eat them and they should be fine again!" She said, offering them to the party.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyWed May 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Alex tried his best too listen to what rhodo was trying to tell them, but he was getting confused. Alex put his hand up in the air after she stopped talking to try and get a word in. Hey rhodo, do you mind if we call you rhodo. And call the one on your head, hat rhodo or something like that? Alex couldn't really think of a better name to call this thing, so hat rhodo would do for now. Hmmmm. So its been with her for a while huh? So it may have been with her since birth. That, or it erased her memories?  Alex looked over at socket, and gave his a tumbs up. He really didn't know what else to do. He was pretty sure socket was in a good mood, but he didn't really have any real way too tell that. She eats souls huh? Alex did not like the sound of that, like at all. It actually scared the shit out of him. Did that mean you where inside here for the rest of your "life"? Or do you just die, and never go anywhere? Hey what are you doi-? Alex stepped back as rhodo began to summon the egg. He looked around the room, and started to think of what he should do. Does he attack? Should he stay put? Maybe he should heal her? In the end, alex would just wait and see what would happen. After she showed them the eggs alex would put his hand over his mouth in shock, and disgust. Oh wow. Thats umm, really gross. But still, thank you for giving us their souls back. Am sure they will be very happy. Alex said, as he look over at tequila. Hey you're alot more carful than i am. Why don't you and grimm carry the eggs? Alex did not want to touch those eggs with a ten foot pole. So he was hoping that tequila and grimm would do it for him, plus alex was lowkey a little scared of droping it. Alex was never good with touching gross stuff. So he might freak out. And drop it on the ground. And who knows what that would do to the souls.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Tequlia would take note of Mr. G’s annoyance when he and Alex crowded in on him. To be frank, it never crossed his mind that someone like him would be annoyed by such a thing…though he supposed he could learn to be a little less invasive and actually be patient and ask for things when wanting information instead of jumping to get it himself. Maybe. He’d have to consider that later since his mind was more preoccupied with this whole brain concept thing, though he wouldn’t be adding onto the whole theory talk that Alex and Grimm were having over it. It wasn’t that he didn’t have some theories himself, but rather he was more interested to see if they could get clarity from the girl herself….Or you know confusion. That was a thing too.

So they had asked the questions and the girl responded back in a way that had Tequila staring pretty hard at her with narrowed eyes and a furrowed brow as his processing unit went into overdrive with focus as he did his best to separate the Rhodo’s. It was a bit hard and even Alex was struggling there. The kid was even asking for a way to separate them with another name. This was certainly melting a few things alright. Anyway, from what he was gathering…this wasn’t split personality at all. She said that the other Rhodo was on her head and not in it though and had been with her since she could remember. So…What exactly was this then? He’d scratch his head a bit with his free hand mulling that one over before blinking as the girl actually smiled about the hat thing and gave him the thumbs up. She even said it looked good on him.

“Uh…” It took him a moment on figuring out how to respond to that as he gave her few blinks. This kid was seriously going make something break within his logic facilities at this rate. Point was she was the first to knock him off his usual cool this badly. He wasn’t sure what to think on that, but at least he recovered enough to give her a slight smile. “Well…okay and thank you…” he would say, his tones a bit unsure and shy to say the least. He wasn’t sure what the proper response to all this was anyway.

When it came to the doctor, he would give an amused "heh" at the sounds before letting the creature do what it would do as it collected papers and went back to work as his eyes went back to the girl.

“Souls, huh? I suppose Princess doesn’t accept anything else in their place does she?” he would say as he carefully put the hat away for now. He would see her reaction to what she was saying and kind of felt bad for the girl. If the other Rhodo was her friend, he could see why she’d be sad about having to shoo that one away, but…could they really co-exist in a fashion that both Rhodos could be about freely? He’d probably need to get more information on how this all work and if anything could be done to stop the other one from eating everyone on board. Though that wandering of thoughts would certainly be smacked out the window with what happened next.

So this whole glowing eyes, egg regurgitate thing was something that was both fascinating and repulsive all at once to the bot to the point that he was a bit stunned on what to do for a few seconds. He would see the eggs being offered and would stare at them a bit before he heard what Alex said and snapped out of his stunned state as he looked over at the other with a mischievous smirk.

“Hmph. Oh now you think it’s a good idea to not be so eager to do or touch things, eh?” he would tease before becoming more serious as he refocused on the eggs. Eheh. This was certainly turning into stranger and stranger wasn’t it? But even if it was unnerving, the bot was curious enough to approach the girl and attempted to carefully take one of the soul eggs. After making sure it was secured and getting used to how it felt in his hands, his eye would drift over to the girl as he took in her condition. “Thanks for this, but are you going to be okay?” he would ask his tone soft despite the insanity of the matter. He had some other questions in his head too mainly doing with the eggs and getting them back into the people, but for now he wouldn’t ask that as he took this one step at a time.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyTue May 26, 2020 8:19 pm

That...was definitely quite chaotic to try to process, but Grimm was pretty sure he at least got the gist of what was being said. Though since the others raised the question, it would remain to be seen whether she did make a distinction between the two Rhodos to make it easier to follow. Honestly, this girl seemed almost innocent in a way, with how she chose to interpret some of the questions being asked. Kind of strange how someone like her was 'friends' with an intense high and mighty being. Then again, maybe they didn't know either of them well enough to judge the situation correctly.

"Getting beat up made her less hungry...?" That part did confuse him a little. She got hungry without eating souls, but she was no longer hungry after they defeated her...but it wasn't like she got to eat anything during that battle. Did that mean her intent with that fight was solely to exert her superiority over the ship, rather than real hunger at that moment? "You seem to be choosing to help us by holding her back...does that mean you disagree with your friend's desire to eat everyone here?" He had to wonder...she spoke of soul eating so casually, but at the same time, she had no obligation to try to prevent the massacre and yet she did. She could have let the other Rhodo keep attempting to kill them all after they healed up, just like what happened last time. On that note, he was interested in her choice of food as well, so he would follow up on Tequila's questioning some. "Would other kinds of souls not work? We do have issues with the shadows and demons after all, and I think nobody would be too sad if they got eaten. If you do leave, you'd likely get similar treatment in most places, as people of any race tend to not approve of being killed or devoured." At the very least, those hostile creatures wouldn't be missed, since they had to kill them in battles anyway, in most cases.

Speaking of food...he had not expected the 'help' to be her giving the stolen souls back. Wouldn't that make her hungry again, and pose a risk of another rampage coming soon? Though, guess they couldn't say no to the gesture after she went the length to do it. Those guys would probably be traumatized after having had their souls taken, but it was perhaps worth a try. Grimm would frown a little, though he would reach out to take the other egg, inspecting it a bit. "Are their bodies still safe? And how do we even get them to eat this...?" Can't just shove it in their mouth, or could they? "Regardless, I have to second that, is this not going to make the hunger worse?"
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:52 pm

The girl placed a finger on her chin when Alex said it was gross. She didn't seem to understand, judging from the inquisitive look in her eyes. "Gross? They're such pretty souls!" She answered joyously. "And alright, let Rhodo try.... HRMMMM." She focused really hard, making you think she was gonna start producing more eggs. "R-hat Rho- Ha- HAT Rhodo Rhodo Hat!" She chuckled. "Rhodo and Hat Rhodo, okay!" This seemed to have excited her quite a lot and also tired her out mentally. She was rather happy, though.

She'd let Tequila carry the eggs. On touch, they felt warm but no liquid directly oozed out of them. They were tender and fleshy on touch, but dry, so at least there was that. No bloodstains would be had on that day after all!

Rhodo shook her head. "Hat Rhodo only eats souls." She turned to Grimm. "No, no, Hat Rhodo got beat up so Hat Rhodo couldn't go after any more souls. But Hat Rhodo hadn't been that hungry earlier so Hat Rhodo only really wanted to eat your souls to get stronger. Getting stronger's really really really important to Hat Rhodo!" She then nodded at the follow up question. "Rhodo doesn't want Hat Rhodo to eat souls. But Rhodo and Hat Rhodo can't survive otherwise. Rhodo and Hat Rhodo would starve." She looked down somberly. "Mhm. Rhodo and Hat Rhodo can't find a place to stay. Rhodo had a place to stay but Hat Rhodo didn't like it. Rhodo couldn't stay there with the other people like Rhodo." She seemed confused at Shadow and Demon souls. "Shadows and Demons? Mmmmm, that stuff is so scary!" She yelped, grabbing her dress and fiddling with the fabric. "Besides, Rhodo saw them. Their heads are empty. No souls inside. Unlike you! But your soul is in your chest! So glowy!" She replied rather cheerfully pointing at Grimm's chest.

"Hm? Rhodo doesn't know where the bodies are." She replied. "Socket should know!" The little alien clicked and nodded, or well, shook its entire body confirmatively. "Just put them in their mouths! That's how you eat, silly!" She chuckled again. She seemed to have thought Grimm didn't know how to eat. The girl then shook her head, making the hat's tails dangle in front of her. "Rho- Hat Rhodo" She smiled victoriously. "is too weak right now. Hat Rhodo can't fight you. Eating souls is easy, but getting them back out is a bit tougher! Rhodo can do it, though! Rhodo is a big girl!"

Socket once again picked up some papers and handed them to whoever was first to accept them. They had body scans of some humans on them. Two humans, that is. Their heads have been circled out with a marker. Their brains appeared crumpled up on the scan imagery. Socket pointed sneakily towards Rhodo after showing you this. He then motioned as if eating, only he did it the way a bug would. Like, holding his prey down with his legs while acting as if sucking them out. He shrugged and clicked.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyThu May 28, 2020 10:07 pm

Alex face went a little red at tequila's teasing. Well excuse me for growing a little. Alex would turn away from tequila and face rhodo. The girl didn't seem to bright, it might have something to do with the fact that her brain was hat. But that didn't matter right now. I see, so hat rhodo was binge eating then. Could you maybe talk with her and tell her not too do that? If she wants to get stronger that bad maybe she could find someone to train with? Alex didn't really like the thought of hat rhodo getting stronger. But it was better then her eating souls. Alex eyebrows went up when she said that she lived with other people like her. Did she mean other humans, or other "soul eaters" like her. So when you said that you have lived with other people like you before. Do you mean that they looked like you? Or did they eat souls aswell? And why did you leave? Where they mean to you? Did you leave on your, or where you kicked out? Alex sighed when she said that she couldn't eat any demon souls. That could have been a good way too feed her. If only there was another wa- Wait hold up. Alex walked up to grimm and pointed at his chest. So grimm has a soul? That you could eat? What about tequila? Alex pointed at tequila's chest Could you eat his soul too? Are their souls any different then mine? Alex was coming up with a idea. If she could eat rovot souls then maybe she could eat hivemind bots souls too? There was alot of those, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem. But morally it is in a weird area, and alex's wasn't really comfortable with it. Plus he didn't even know if it would work or not. But alex couldn't really come up with anything better, and while it would cost people's souls at least it was bad souls. Or where they? Alex hated how morally grey this was. He would look at the pieces of paper. After that he would then look at socket with a mix of confusion and worry on his face. Umm. Nice, demonstration doc.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] EmptyMon Jun 01, 2020 11:24 pm

This was indeed strange to say the least. So the mentality of the girl in comparison to the other Rhodo was indeed night and day. The girl before them seemed innocent and child like to the point where she did not seem to understand why certain things were considered gross or uncomfortable. While the other side seemed high strung, demanding, intelligent in a different fashion and wanting to be top dog. It was a strange mix that made him wonder if the pair were always like this or did whatever caused them to be one to begin with do something to alter the way this side thought. He would mull this over as he watched the exchange regarding the whole ordeal with the eggs and the whole name thing. She seemed to have a struggle with the renaming of the other Rhodo, but with time she was able to say it. Huh. Now what caused that? Was it a learning issue or the other side not wanting to be called that issue? Hmmm. Well whatever the case was Rhodo was happy right now so he supposed it was okay not to know right now. Besides…maybe if they could get her to stay, they could learn more about her…provided she wasn’t eating everyone that is.

In any case, he’d take the egg making room for Grimm to grab the other one. Once it was in his hand, he’d adjust to the feel of it in his hands. It was strange how they were tender and fleshy, but not wet at all or leaking anything. They were warm too…and honestly some part of him almost wanted to hug it just to see if – Hey no! This is someone’s soul not something you can research and poke at for knowledge and such. Behave! R-Right. He’d look away from the eggs and their tempting nature as he heard Alex speak in response to his tease. His would see the redness in the guy’s cheek and raise an eyebrow as he look the guy up and down. “Growing? Hmph. You still look like the same cute, yet boneheaded shorty I met the first go round,” he would say, clearly still picking on the guy for the moment. Growth in his character? Well yes he was behaving now, but it would take more than this to prove to the bot the guy had really changed and grown into someone not so rash and insane.

Teasing aside, he would in the end focus on the other talk going around. So what he was understanding from the Q&A here was that the Rhodos were homeless probably due to the fact that they ate souls and no one was approving of that. It seemed they had a place at one point, but due to Princess not liking it, in turn Rhodo could not stay with the others like herself. Also it didn’t seem there was a substitute for souls…Shadow and demons didn’t work because they didn’t have any and apparently scared her, yet without souls they would both die…and the Hat ate them because the more she had hungry or not, the stronger she became…

Tequila would listen on as Alex asked the questions and gave some suggestions for both her staying and the other side getting stronger. He even covered most of the questions regarding where the girl came from and such. Though there were some interesting things going on here. She said souls resided in the head, but shadows and demons were empty….so what did that make them really? Also she pointed out that Grimm had one in his chest rather than his head….and Alex was questioning if she could eat the souls similar to Grimm’s and himself….

He would look to the spot Alex pointed on him with an unreadable expression as his blue eye looked at the kid. “What are you getting huh?” he would ask wondering why the kid was suddenly asking if the girl could eat their souls instead. He didn’t like where that was going even if the kid wasn’t offering up himself and Grimm. That opened a whole different can of worms he rather not think too hard on, lest he get pissed over an entirely different matter.

In any case, he would keep his behavior controlled and calm as he listened to the rest of what was said as Doc brought over the papers. Alex seemed to be looking at them, but unlike with Grimm, he would wait until the kid was done with the papers before making sure to carefully hold onto the egg with one arm and hand and take the papers with his free hand. As he looked at the papers he would frown a bit at the heads and the crumpled brains. Seeing movement, his eyes would go to Socket as the creature did a point and demonstration. Uh...Yeah. That was not comforting to watch. Though it did make him wonder how the girl did get them out. She said to put the eggs in their mouth to put them back in…so did she suck them out that way? Like the succubus he read about in some book or file once upon a time? Hmmm…

He would look over at the girl considering her for a moment. “Rhodo certainly is a big girl and if we can get Hat Rhodo to be nice to everyone then we’d love for you to stay. Though, I do have one question. You said you both would die without souls? So are you not human?” If she was then, why couldn’t they survive off of human food instead? Why only souls? That was strange as was the scans that said she was human. Well whatever came of that, he would hold onto the papers for now as he looked over at Socket.

“Hey Doc. Where were the bodies stored?” he would ask kind of curious how they were stored and if they were still alive even with crumpled brains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]   Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanting to help [Penguin Girl x Grimm x Alex x Tequila]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next