Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) Empty
PostSubject: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySun Apr 12, 2020 11:34 pm

It has been a rough day for alex, first he gets teleported to the future, then he gets attack by a weird black monster, then he gets stabed though his arm, and after that he gets beat up by robot after robot. So many things where happning at once, and alex needed a escape. That escape being, of course drinking. Ummmmm hi is this the bar? Alex walked into the bar and looked around before taking a seat. Hey do you have any beer? I have had a longest day and i need to relax. Oh yeah and how much will it cost? I think i have like 400 VC? (Man i gotta ask what VC is sometime.) Will that be enough? Alex looked up at tequila, hoping that he had enough for at least one drink.

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 1:43 pm

When the young man came into the bar, he would take note that the place was currently quiet with the exception of one or two people that had come in for a drink or a light meal. As he came up to the bar portion of the small establishment and took a seat, he would notice on a stool sat a large black wolf with green eyes. This wolf would look over to him as he spoke, the ears tilted towards the young man as he asked his questions. It was as if the animal was listening to him. Even more so since after he asked his question, the wolf would hop off the stool and after some poking about pull out a menu. Standing on its hind legs, the wolf would flop the menu on the counter before the other. The menu would list out the drinks and snacks the place offered along with their prices. On there would be listed beer for 40 VC. The wolf would look at him tilting its head, seeming to wait for something as it watched him. Was this wolf the one who owned the bar then? Was this the one they called Tequila? Was the kid that wanted to relax about to get more insanity added to his plate? Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:19 pm

(A...... a wolf?) Ummm thanks for the menu. As alex reach his right hand out to grab the menu he would stop midway and pull it back, before grabing it with his left hand. Ok lets see what we have here. Alex looked over the menu for a few seconds before finding the beer. Nice! I got enough for it. One please. Alex handed the menu over to the wolf and waited for him to bring the beer over. While he waited though, alex decided to make some small talk with the...... animal? So ummmmmm. Can you talk? I know those little round guys can't talk, but am not sure about you. Oh and my name is alex by the way. While a wolf bartender was still weird, alot of weird things happened to alex today. Maybe he was alien? Or the wolf's persona (If it had one) could let him do this. Or maybe it was a robot? Alex hoped that it could talk so that it could answer some of his questions about the post world. And maybe more about wolves in this brand new world, if alex can find a way to ask without being rude.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 2:51 pm

The wolf would watch the other before it with calm eyes seeming to listen to him all the while as it tilted its head here and there. When the other placed his order and began asking questions, the young man would find a few things happening at once. First the wolf, would go back to being on all fours as it seemed to be doing something behind the counter; however, the beer wouldn't come from the wolf, but rather a person that had come up from the left side of him.

This person was a well dressed blue haired male with a patch over one eye and a friendly enough smile. With ease, the guy would place a beer next to the other before sitting down on the stool next to him. "One beer for the customer. Want to start a tab or is that one gonna be all for you?" the man would say before falling quiet for a moment to give the other time to respond.
Wherever that went, he would turn his attention to the whole talk with the wolf after a while.
"I see you've met Lokita. She doesn't talk in a way you can understand, but she's pretty good at being an assistance despite that, isn't she?" the blue haired male would say his voice playful as the wolf stood back up to give the other a napkin for the beer. Amused, the blue eyed male would look to the other. "Those little creatures around the ship are called Waddle Dees. They are a very helpful group that works here on the ship. Anyway, you said your name was Alex yes? I remember you from the meeting at the bridge. It's nice to finally meet you face-to-face. My name is Tequila and I welcome to my bar. I am assuming from your earlier words you are one of the new arrivals that had to swallow so much in one go," he would say before looking at the other's bandaged arm. "You said you were having a rough day. Want to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2020 3:29 pm

Huh? Oh hello didn't expect to see you here. Don't worry i have enough VC to pay for this. Didn't blow all of it on upgrades. Oh and thanks for the beer man. Alex would flash tequila a smile before taking a drink from the bottle. Oh man you have no idea how much i needed this! Alex took the napkin from lokita. So can you understand her then? Thank you for the napkin lokita. Alex shook his head yes. Yep am from the past pretty crazy right? And yeah it was alot to take it, i still don't think i've fully have taken it all in yet but. Am calming down so that's good Alex would take another drink from his beer before speaking again. Well....... Its really just my arm to be honest. I mean like you said, this whole thing is just alot to take but. I got a metal spike shoot through my arm like not even 2 minutes after i got here. And let me tell you, that does NOT put you in a good mood, and my thumb is fucked now and i can't move it at all. Am hoping that i can move it in the future but..... I don't think its likely to happend anytime soon. Oh shit i went on a rant there didn't i? Alex blushed and laughed a bit. Sorry teq didn't mean do talk your ear off.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 5:54 pm

“No problem. Though I would advise you to learn expect the unexpected. It will keep you from going insane around here. As for the money, well after what you came into I don’t blame you for buying upgrades and what not. However, I am not worried about the bill. Trust me, you’ll pay up even if you didn’t have the coin to pay now,” Tequila would begin teasing the other as Lokita gave a huff and nod as if backing him up. Joking aside though, the bot would hum a bit as he leaned against the counter using his elbow as support as he rested his head in his hand. “Yeah. I can understand her and things similar to her. Everything has a language of its own after all. Just gotta take the time to learn it.” Or have someone teach it to you as was his case. In any case to the thank you Lokita would give a low gruff bark as if she was saying 'you're welcome' before going back to sit on her stool again, her green eyes keeping a watch on the place. The sight made the bot smile, but it would fade slightly at the words spoken. “From the past, hmmm? It does seem crazy, but then again with the way things work now I guess I should not be surprised about this either.” Time travel was not possible according to the Captain. Things just ceased to be. Suspended until they re-emerged into the “new world”. That was easy enough to swallow...even if why everyone ended up here was still a huge question mark. Just what had that ASSW done? That aside, he could imagine that waking up in a reality completely different both in time and what you were familiar with would certainly cause him to blow a circuit or two if he was in the same situation. As for the rest of what was said, he would frown. “That does sound like a pretty terrible way to be welcomed to a new place. Granted, we weren’t able to show our best considering what was going on. Still, I am glad you and everyone else is still alive and kicking. As for your thumb well, I wouldn’t give up hope on it just yet. I am sure with enough digging we can find a way to make it functional again." After all, if there was a will there was a way. Nothing was impossible unless you simply did not even try. At least that is what he believed. Anyway...

This kid was kind of cute with his apologizes and blushing. It was certainly amusing to the bot and while he could've tease him, he decided not to for now. "You’re cool. Trust me, if you were getting on my nerves I’d let you know, so you have nothing to worry about for now,” Tequila said, his friendly smile easily coming back to his face. Though after a moment, the smile would fade turning into curiosity. “Hey, what planet did you come from?” he would ask, a question quite normal to him at least.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:42 pm

Oh i see so your that type of barkeep huh? Is lokita your muscle? Alex would laugh a bit. He wasn't too worry about being beat up, mostly because he had the money to pay. Plus tequila didn't seem like that type of guy. Alex humed a little when teq said someting about fixing his thumb. Hmmmm yeah, tykal said something like that too. Who knows i mean we are in the future maybe a doctor could fix my thumb, hey your from this time period right? How's the healthcare in space? Is it pretty good or will i be spending half of my life paying of medical bills? Since alex didn't have any insurance he couldn't easily pay off his med bills of they where to high. Actually now that alex thought about it, he was very lucky to appear here he had no ID, no module, or anything else that would help him in this new world. Plus he did have a possibility of just appear in space and dieing from the lack of air. Huh? My planet? Alex wasn't expecting to be asked something like that, but he guessed that it was a common question in this day and age. Well my planet is called...... well WAS called earth. It was ok i guess. Humans were the "dominant species" on the planet but there was many other animals on there. Alex pointed at lokita. Wolves and dogs where pretty common there. Its pretty cool that they survived whatever happend. Anyways am getting off track where was i? Alex took another drink from the bottle before speaking again. Oh yeah earth. So yeah it was ok. Lot of cool animals, humans where always fighting over pointless shit though. Oh and am sure you could have guessed this but, we didn't have any module's on earth. Actually where is your mod? I don't see it on you?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 2:04 pm

“Oh, I certainly am and yes Lokita would back me up if force had to be used,” Tequila would begin with an amused chuckle. He honestly wasn’t worried about collecting money and if he did have that customer that could not or would not pay he had other ways of being compensated without resorting to violence. Regardless, he wasn’t looking to fight the other in any serious fashion when he said the words and was just glad to see that the guy could take a joke or two without getting ruffled up. Anyway, he’d hear the name spoken his mind filtering through the faces on the bride and matched it to the other that had been there. The boy that was not a guitar, the information was trivial, but still stored in his data bank as he nodded at the other. “I am pretty sure Doc could fix you up with the right information and things to use,” he would begin and then hearing the healthcare question, he pause to think a bit. “Well, if you are asking if you’d be taken well care of, then yes. It is good here. We keep everyone up and running to the best of our abilities,” he would say with a smile and then tilt his head, he would continue. “Uh where you came had something different than just doctors?” he would ask curious what this one was saying when he mentioned healthcare. That was just a doctor taking care of someone right?

That curiosity aside, he’d focus on the next topic as Alex became a bit confused about his question. Huh? Was that not normal to ask? Ah well the kid didn’t make a fuss about it and did indeed shared information about his planet. To what was heard, he would hum softly. “Lokita and I came from Persephone, a planet full of humans and nature. It is pretty lucky she did survive and came with me to this ship.” If the SS Philemon had arrived, they’d probably would've still been wandering about. “Your Earth sounds different than the Earth I know. Humans are there are alright, but they wage wars via stage performances. Is that how your world ran wars?” he would ask and then hearing the module topic, he would blink a bit. “No modules? So how didn’t you disappear without them?” The idea of no module was a bit baffling to him. Was there really a time where modules weren’t required? Anyway… “Of course you don’t see it because it is built into me. The exact location of the module is irrelevant to you.” He wasn’t about to go into personal details like that with a person he didn’t exactly know well enough to trust after all, but he could give basic information.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Alex looked surprised when tequila ask about health care. Huh? You don't know what healthcare is? Damn just how much has change since i was out? Alex sat in thought for a bit, thinking of a good way of explaning it to tequila. Ok so. Basically doctors and nurses and what have you, are called healthcare workers. And when you get hurt you go to them and they fix you up. But it cost money, a whole lot of money normally. And you have to buy health insurance to help pay your medical bills. At least in america i heard some other places had free healthcare, but i never looked to much into those places. Alex took a long drink while listening to tequila talk. Peresephone huh? I wonder how many planets with life are out there? Alex couldn't go to deep with that thought however, because when tequila said something about earth alex nearly choked on his drink. Wait, what? Earth is still around! Wait stage performances? You mean they fight wars by singing? Thats odd but, much more peaceful then how they used to fight wars i guess. Wars fought on ear- Well lets call it "old earth" so you don't get confused. Wars fought on old earth was people killing each other. With guns, tanks, swords if you go back far enough. Don't get me started with nukes. Christ that was a BIG mistake to make those things. Alex shrugged his shoulders. I don't know man. There was no shadows or demons on old earth. I mean people went missing now and again, but i don't think it had to do with anti space. Alex looked confused when tequila said his module was bult into him. So you can have module's BULT into you? Shit man someone should have told me, i want a module inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:15 pm

He would see the surprise reaction to his question regarding how people were taken care of during the time frame this one said he was from and would find himself shaking his head a bit at that one. “Perhaps I should’ve been more precise with my question. I understand what healthcare means in the fact that it translates to what you said about doctors taking care of you when you get hurt and such. The part that I was not understanding was the latter part about health insurance. We don’t have that here as far as I am aware. Granted there could be other planets that still holds this health insurance system, but I hadn’t encountered it thus far,” he would begin before pausing as he gave the kid a slightly concerned look. When mentioned Earth, the kid looked like he was about to choke. The look of concern that came over his face was a brief one though, quickly fading into a smirk when he heard the kids response. “Well don’t die on me from hearing the news,” he would tease and then becoming more serious he would continue. “Yeah Earth is still around and the people there fall under the Empire of Human Kind or EHK for short. It is a place that loves stage performances and their ruler to boot. And well while old earth does seem a bit more chaotic and more bent on destruction from the weapons you mentioned for war, I am won’t exactly say Earth now is super peaceful. Sure they fight fairly if you are human or alien, but let them find out you are ASSW unit and it is whole different story. They aren’t particular welcoming to my kind.” An annoying fact that had him being extra careful when there. Still it was alright as long as they were not aware of what he actually was. Thank goodness for looking identical to a human. If he was stranger, they would be all over him in an instant. That aside he would hum at the next part. “No shadows, demons, or anti-space, huh? That sounds like a nice sort of life.” He didn’t remember a time without those things even if where he originated from was pretty subtle and calm compared to other areas more seriously impacted by the anti-space and what it brought with it. To the confused look and remark, Tequila would look at the other from the corner of his eye a faint smirk on his lip. “Sure we can arrange that if you’re willing to die and become a full machine for it,” his tone was light and casual, but there was seriousness in his eyes suggesting this was not a joke at all.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:38 pm

Wait there's a ruler on of earth? Like all of it? Alex was very shocked to hear that earth, was under one leader. He never really thought too much about it before, but this talk with tequila is really making him realize how much had changed since he was last on earth. Ok, i've heard that a lot. What does ASSW mean? Alex didn't really care too much about tequila bring a robot. While yes, that green haired bitch, tye red head, and her boy toy. Where all robots, so was johnny and he is cool. Plus he was pretty sure most of the bots he fought where apart of the hivemind. So it wasn't really their fault. Or maybe it was? Since, they all share the same mind? Alex didn't know, he found the whole hivemind thing confusing. Yeah........ It was alright i guess. Alex couldn't really say that he had a bad life back on old earth, he had fun, but. It always felt like something was missing from his life. Something he couldn't put his finger on. But that didn't matter anymore, not really. Umm. You know what nevermind, im fine with the mod i have. But anyways i should get going. Alex got up from his chair, and handed over the money to tequila. Thanks for the talk man. Alex said as he turned around and left the bar. To go......... Somewhere he wasn't sure yet.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyMon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 pm

“Yeah. They call her the Empress of Humankind and they idolize her like she is some type of god or something.” Might as well be considering no one saw her or had proof of what she actually looked like and such, yet they worshipped her anyway. “Anyway, I assume from your reaction that old Earth wasn’t that way. Makes me curious how the world was run on in your time.” Among many other things for that matter. It seemed the universe was quite different than what they contended with now and that made him almost wish time travel was possible, so he could see such a place with his own eyes. That aside, he would hear the question posed and give a slow cat like blink as his mind processed how to answer it.

“ASSW stands for Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapons. We are machines designed to fight demons and shadows. Though over time things have changed so we are more varied now having more than that function at our cores.” Some were security guards, other workers in stores, etc. Their looks and positions became more and more human until they were hard to tell apart unless you were told, got up close enough to one to find the differences, or could scan for that sort of stuff. Granted…with the way things were with the hivemind and the recent attacks on the ship and the guests they had acquired, he wouldn’t be surprised if some wouldn’t loath him for being what he was. Nothing surprising or new there if it did happen though. That was just part of his life though thankfully on this ship that discrimination wasn’t present. In any case, the kid didn’t seem to take too badly to him not being human, so that was good. As for that short answer he got about life without shadows, he would raise his eyebrow at the other curious about the way that was delivered. It was almost as if something might be bothering the kid or his mind went somewhere else. He thought to ask, but didn’t push too far at the moment. Though maybe he should’ve since it seemed the other would be getting up to leave after he had made his comment about how to have a built in module.

He wasn’t sure what he was expecting, but the leaving all of sudden did take him off guard. This kid was leaving without giving him more information and chatting some more? Hmph. Well, he guess he could let him off the hook considering if he was going to be staying here for the long run, they would probably be running into each other again sooner or later. He could poke the guy again when they did. “Heh. Alright then, Alex. Take care of yourself and thank you for visiting. Come back anytime,” he would say as he collected the money and gave the guy a light nod. From there he would watch the guy go before standing up himself and getting back to work.

Thread Ended

Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) EmptyFri May 22, 2020 5:02 am

Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) QvkK4mKDrinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) Faith10

I am Thou, Thou art I

Through the soothing power of liquor knowledge of two very different eras has come to light.

Alex Love of the Devil Arcana and Tequila Fujimoto of the Faith Arcana has formed a bond.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)   Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link) Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking your pain away (Alex and Tequila Social link)
Page 1 of 1