Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:52 pm

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 28bb7v5

Let's end this quick!

[spoiler] HP: 236 - 47 = 189/236
SP: 170/237
PEnd: 30%
MEnd: 30%
Ppstr: 118
Pmstr: 66
Dex: 44
Lk: 34[/spoilers]

Actions/miss/crit chance:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2020 8:53 pm

"It's the only explanation that makes sense. We don't have any special equipment to bring the heat out of the pipes otherwise, and I don't think we have the time to waste coming up with any complicated ideas either." It wasn't even so much that he was catching on quick, as it was the fact that it was the only viable option in these circumstances. The heat was in the pipes, and they needed it here with them instead. They couldn't do much else but bust the pipes, given they were still in the middle of fighting. Seeing as everyone else was off doing...whatever were they even doing? Grimm had to wonder why the Captain didn't seem to deal with these crises personally, to be honest.

Right. "I don't think the guy's really listening to you much..." The hotheaded human was too busy showing off how hard he could spam his attacks to pause and hold a conversation, apparently. He wasn't even sure whether the guy was really listening to the plan or what they were about to do, but then again, it wouldn't be his fault if the fool got severe burns thanks to his overeagerness and lack of attention span. If he wanted to keep just carelessly attacking regardless, it was his problem. While Grimm didn't plan for anyone getting badly hurt here, he only felt so much pity for people that took careless risks without a word. He couldn't even move that much anyway, thanks to this damned ice almost freezing them over. He did stick to the front lines of course, since it gave him a better aim and all, and he ought to be fine enough with getting blasted, but he wouldn't be able to jump about to protect people in time unless they made the effort to get behind him themselves. "Just try to not do anything dumb. I can't account for how hard this is going to blow." Hopefully, it'd be manageable.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 Uee9t8J

"Enjoy this one."

QaS:
>Yes, bye pipes

Action:

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 8:02 am

Axis nodded at Tequila before taking cover behind him. She grunted discontently. "Hmph, me having to take cover..." She said, frowning.

Meanwhile, the Penguin Girl scoffed at Tequila. "Knock me off my high horse? What are you, an idiot? One more hit on your frenzy friend over there and he'll officially become my third meal for the day." She pointed at Alex. "I hope you are prepared for the privilege. I will suck out all life from you." She said as ice began gathering around her hand, forming thorny whips which bloomed across their length. Alex could feel that he'd become more vulnerable to the cold thanks to whatever she did, so if he got hit again, it might truly spell the end of him!

"Laughable, you threaten me with that puny gun of yours?" She turned towards Grimm, seeing him aim. What she didn't know was that he was aiming above her at the pipes. "You swine, what are you-!?" The pipes above her burst upon impact as Grimm's bullet released a stream of light, resounding with an incredibly loud explosion for the crew and hot steaming air was released forcefully upon the entire area. The steam would engulf everyone present and the noise would cause them temporary stupor as well as damage. Several moments later, when everyone could open their eyes again, they'd see the Penguin Girl kneeled over on all fours, trembling, her skin red and her outfit soaking wet. The parasites had melted away.

QaS results:

The Girl struggled to get up. This was either your turn to finish her off or to detain her. "S-stop, d-don't hurt Rhodo... anymore..." She spoke in a feeble voice, unlike the commanding one she usually had.

QaS: The Penguin Girl looks in no condition to fight. What will you do?
1.) Continue the fight.
2.) Detain her now.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 1:44 pm

AHHH! Alex yell in pain as the steam and noise hit him, he would quickly fall to his knees. Trying to catch his breath. Tequila! Grimm! Are you guys ok!? Alex look over at the penguin girl and wondered what he should do. She was weak right now and he could kill her if he acted quick enough, she was a monster and she tired to take over the ship twice if he spared her she could do it again but. Even still a eye for a eye makes the world blind and she seem to be giving up. It may be a trick but, alex couldn't live with himself if he stole someone's life when they have given up. Don't try any thing funny ok? I won't hurt you but i won't let you go. Am bringing you to the cap. Teufel! Teufel would appear behind her and try to force her on her feet. After that he would try and grap both of her wrists with his hands. Keep your weapons on her guys, just in case she tries anything. Lets go, oh and i know i said this already but. Thank you tequila you save my ass alot in this fight, your a real friend. Teufel would then force the penguin girl to walk with alex, to hopfully give her to the cap and get some answers.

Auto-tarukaja: 4/4

Searing burn: 1/10

Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 7:22 pm

Well, it was true, their situation wasn't the greatest at the moment. Especially since the eager human boy kept a heavy offense up despite the setbacks coming their way, so he really would be a popsicle if the ice girl managed to get one more proper attack in. At this point, they really had to make a bet on those pipes heating the place up enough to incapacitate her on spot, or they would risk being in a lot of trouble. And that was assuming that whatever exploded out of those pipes didn't harm them too. He doubted it would do much damage to metal, but the human members of the party had more to lose if something blew wrong.

...apparently, it was eardrum blowout worthy too. Or at least, Grimm would guess that it was certainly in a sound range that could cause trouble. He stayed standing since he had people behind him taking cover, though the hit was mildly unpleasant despite him not having any flesh to be properly seared. Once the steam obstructing their vision cleared, he'd glance at the now downed girl, before taking a look at his hands, noting the slight damages. Well, that was not too bad. He'd sigh. "Now you're worried?" The guy was making him want to facepalm, but there was no time for that. The girl appeared to be out of her own steam, but they did have to do something about her. Killing her had never been on his radar, to be honest, unless they absolutely had to. Even as dangerous as she seemed to be, it would be a lot more useful to detain her, and just do it properly this time so she could not escape again. At least that way they could hope to get some information about her and why she was here. Speaking of which...

"Rhodo...?" Was she talking about herself? Hmm..well, she was apparently human, so maybe that was the name of the demon that controlled her to make her attack them? Though, if that was the case...why was she protecting something that was seeking to murder people? Something was definitely strange about this girl. In any case, Grimm would frown at Alex's rough handling of her. "Wouldn't it be better to just carry her? I'm not sure she's in the state to be walking with that burn damage she took." She looked pretty red and cooked, in all honesty. Also.. "Maybe you ought to take better care of yourself instead of buttering up to people you've barely met. You won't always have a new friend at hand to save you from getting mauled as you carelessly attack." Frankly, something about this guy's completely careless brash attitude was irking him a bit. This wasn't a friendly game they were playing here. Regardless, he'd follow with the others, keeping an eye on things in case something happened.

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 7:40 pm

“Geez, Mr. G. You and your logic is killing me,” Tequila would say with a faint smirk before shaking his head. This guy was interesting to say the least, so he was definitely interested in talking with the guy outside of this high stress situation.

As Tequila took the blows and got pretty much the same response from the kid, he would tilt his head and find himself frowning a bit when a plan had been given, but the only ones listening were Grimm and Axis. “I do not think he cares for his life. It makes us wonder how long he will last doing that,” he would respond back to Grimm. It was strange. The kid just went on and attacked, trying to end things quickly when it was clearly stated what they were about to do? With unknown variables such as a heat blast and such, why would this one not do anything to protect himself. Didn’t humans value their own lives more than anything? Maybe not considering the things they did to erase their own and other’s lives. Regardless of that, he wouldn’t think too hard on the kid’s madness as he left him to do what he liked. He was not going to hold responsibility for anyone’s death, especially if they did nothing to save themselves first.

As Axis got behind him, he would hear her words and smile faintly. “Sorry love, but gotta make sure you live. Otherwise who else is going to come be my bodyguard when shit hits the fan?” Tequila would say, his voice gentle despite being strange still due to his changed state. In any case, he would brace himself for the incoming blast as Grimm raised his gun. “Let’s pray this goes well then,” he would say before he leveled his view with the girl’s. He would hear her words and shake his head. “Keep talking, Princess,” he’d grumble as he watched the ice form. She was tossing out threats and underestimating them as usual, but that was going to be her down fall in the end. She was so confident that they couldn’t do anything that she didn’t realize the threat right above her.

When Grimm’s bullet hit the pipe and that explosion came, Tequila did what he could to keep himself from moving as he raised his arms to block some of the steam from his face. The sound and blast still did a number on his system temporarily deafening him and making him blind as various pieces of data tried to process everything at once. It was disorienting, but slowly things would wear off and things would stabilize to the point where he could move again kind of normally.

He would take an inventory of things. For himself, he was wet and it looked like the “skin” on him that had been exposed to the blast had sustained light damage. All things considered though he seemed to be alright outside of an annoying system warning about some heat that was still doing damage to him. As for the demon girl they had been fighting….He would see her state and hear the words she spoke. Everything about the situation making him feel not all too happy about the end results. He hated these sort of tough calls that had no good results either way. Still they were alive….

He was concerned for everyone’s well being…though with the way the kid was he wondered if the guy was feeling anything at all. Yeah he heard the scream before, but it looked like the guy just bounced back up from it all as if nothing happened? Like he wasn't hurt at all. He was confusing for sure and in turn as he processed that he would hear Alex’s words and the response given by Grimm. His own response was a simple. “Living,” he would say before looking over at Axis his neutral expression softening. “Are you okay?” he would ask genuinely concerned for her. He would give her a moment to respond and make sure she was okay before he turned his attention to the penguin girl. He would hear the name she spoke and tilt his head a bit.

“Is that your penguin hat? Or your name?” he would ask bouncing off of Grimm’s question his voice gentle towards her despite it all. He honestly just wanted to stop her from harming others, but not kill her, so he didn’t have a reason to hate her despite the whole demon thing. There was something about her that just made him curious and want to learn about her and her situation. She seemed almost innocent now in comparison to what she had been a moment ago. However, curiosity and gentleness would fade as he saw what Alex did next.

This kid….

“I wonder how you figure we are friends so easily. I just did what was needed to be done to keep you alive,” he would say his tone flat as he cast healing once more over the party. He didn’t exactly like playing hero for people that just reckless did thing without any regards for themselves or others. The boy's rash actions already had him annoyed and now his systems were warning him about the shut down of the extra boost of energy. Tch. Lovely, but he could force himself to move if it just meant getting to where they needed to be. That aside, he would narrow his eyes at Alex. “I seriously wonder what you are thinking kid. She is boiled pretty badly and yet you force her to walk and think she will attack us like this?” he would shake his head as he moved forward towards the girl and got in a position where he was before her. “Let her go, Alex. I’ll carry her instead,” he would say in calm tones. Even if she did try something strange at least it would be on him instead of something flesh. Though in her state he was pretty sure she was harmless now. Either way he could not let Alex force the girl to walk. Enemy or not she was a child maybe with a murderous friend, but still even if she had killed and such was it really needed to make her suffer? In any case, if Alex let her go, he would carefully pick the burnt child up in his arms doing his best to not harm too much more.

“Back to this again, eh Princess?” He would say softly more to himself than any one else as he remembered the last battle they had with her and how it had ended with him carrying her. Anyway, provided she didn’t do anything crazy like skewer him or what not and start a whole new battle, he would concentrate on moving towards where they needed to be next.

QAS:
Continue the fight.
> Detain her now.
Action:
Tequlia, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 8:51 pm

The Penguin Girl would start audibly sobbing in pain as Alex tried to force her to walk. It seemed like only the skin on her back had been severely burned-the rest of her body appeared in much less distress. "D-don't hurt Rhodo, why are you hurting Rhodo, leave Rhodo alone-" She uttered in between sobs. Tears seemed to be trickling from her face-which she was holding down-as Alex pulled her.

Axis turned to Tequila with a frown. She seemed to have evaded any skin burns thanks to Tequila protecting her and the jacket he'd given her. "Of course I'm fine, geez, you're not my big sister!" She said before noticing Alex. "Hey, stop that!" She shouted at him, running over in her Urobune form to push him and Teufel away. More precisely, she kicked Alex straight in the gut before catching the girl before she could fall down. Alex would be thrown to the ground and Teufel would fade. The kick made him wretch with pain. He felt he was about to puke and couldn't do much now, let alone fight Axis. "There, everything is good now." She said to the girl in a calm tone, running a finger through her hair. The girl would grasp to Axis's arms and attempt to hug her and push her head deep into her torso. Axis didn't complain and embraced the Penguin Girl as well, keeping watch not to touch her burned skin on her back.

She'd hand her over to Tequila afterwards before glaring daggers at Alex. "You little shit, what was that all about, huh?" She said to him, stomping her foot on the ground. She raised her finger threateningly at him. "If I ever see you pull stuff like this again to someone who's injured, I'll rip you apart."

Alex Results:

Battle Results:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2020 9:38 pm

When the penguin girl started to cry a small wave of gult washed over alex. And she still was talking about rhodo, whatever that thing is. Maybe alex was being to rough? Then again this could be a cheap trick that she is trying to pull off. On the another han-
Huh? Hey! Wait what are yo- Alex couldn't really finish his train of thought, before axis drop kicked him onto the ground. Alex would gasp for air and try his hardest to not puke all over the ground. After he had fully regain his breath, alex would slowly stand up and look axis in the eyes. Go fuck yourself. Alex would then turn around and leave the area. He would go straight to his room and hit the hay. Or at least he would try to, what he really did was lay on the bed and think about all the events that has happend in the past two days.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Frankly, Grimm doubted this kid wanted to actually die when it came down to it, but he would agree with the statement that he wasn't doing at good job at acting like he cared for his life. And he didn't appear to care much for the life of their opponent either. Or at least her well-being. Sure, she did terrible things when considering murder as an unacceptable action, but at the same time, there was clearly more to it than a mindless rampage. She was obviously rather tame and even submissive once her power ran out.

Grimm by all means didn't agree with the rough treatment, but he hadn't been eager to physically get at the guy. Maybe he would have listened if they just spoke to him. Plus, getting violent with people was typically more of a last resort choice for him, due to how much unintentional damage he could cause. With his build, he could hit quite hard without a need for using a boost from a Plug, and he was made out of a lot of metal, which would only worsen any kind of impact. It was rather different to get hit by a hard metallic object compared to a human body part, which while still hard, was a lot less likely to do as well against another human body. He wasn't so cruel that he'd do that as his first choice in a disagreement. Crossing his arms over his chest, he'd frown at the situation. "...you kind of brought that on yourself by acting like a loud brat with plugs blocking his ears. That's not how you make friends with anyone." Axis might have kind of overdone that, but it was also hard to feel much sympathy for Alex when the guy acted like that. Gotta get your priorities in order. Not that he'd stop the kid from leaving though. They had more important things to do, like make sure this time the girl was better taken care of and kept in check so she didn't break out again in case that demon tried to take over a third time.

"I don't think ripping him apart will make you out to be the nice person. He may be acting like an ass, but you'll just turn into an ass yourself if you act extra cruel to him instead. He might end up sticking to that example and not seeing he needs to change, because you're just as rash and violent too, while only he gets punished for it. He'll just think we're all against him. So I'd suggest that unless you want to volunteer to get some punishment too as an example...don't do that without it being the last option at hand." He understood Axis was mad, but eye for an eye was a dangerous strategy at times. It wouldn't tell the kid to stop, but only to despise them more and potentially act out further. Humans weren't exactly known to be the most logical species when emotions were high.

He'd sigh. "Anyway, I guess we're taking her to the medics again? We should make sure she is secured better this time though, in case that demon tries to take over again." Whatever would happen, he'd stick around for now, until the most important matters with the girl were settled.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 25, 2020 10:39 pm

The good thing was even if Axis was moody at least she was okay which was a relief to the bot. He would take her comment easily enough, but would find his attention going to Alex and what was going on there. And that…That took any friendliness away from him. Machines were said to have no feelings. While this saying did apply to him in some capacity, when it came to emotions, he had been embedded with them making it easy for him to blend in with humans and just come off strange here and there when he did say things that were a bit more mechanical than usual. It was thanks to the fact that he felt emotions that he was so agitated with Alex.

Don’t get it wrong. He understood the girl was an enemy and by all means she could pull a nasty trick on them and try to attack, but seriously who could fake being that hurt…or that cry for that matter? If it wasn’t for Axis being quicker on acting, he might’ve bashed the guy himself. Though reflecting on that, it probably would’ve been bad even without use of his plug considering what he was. Even so, he could not deny this irked him to no end. While it should’ve been satisfying to see the kid get clobbered, he wasn’t exactly looking to see him snapped in half either. Still if he survived maybe he would learn from the whole ordeal and not pull this shit again. If he failed to learn…well there would be problems alright. Anyway, he would give Alex a glance when he was knocked over and began struggling for air, but seeing no indication that he was going to die, he would focus on the burnt child and Axis. That scene of Axis holding that child... was a bit hard for him to see as something dark in his memories tried to rise to the surface, but thankfully he was able to block that data and direct it somewhere else within his system. When the girl was handed over, he was careful in the way he handled her taking note of where her injuries were the worse.

Once he had her secure, he would get to his feet just as Alex recovered and after some lovely parting words on his side, left. He would watch him go with a shake of his head. He honestly wasn’t sure about that one. Did he expect everyone to be nice to him after what he did or what? Regardless, he didn’t say or do anything to stop the guy from making his exit as the energy over load finally shutdown reverting him back to being his normal self. He felt the consequence of that power mode hit like a ton of brick and while he wanted nothing more than to just rest at this point, he kept himself standing as he shifted his attention to Grimm and Axis.

“I can’t say I disagree with her clobbering him. To be frank, I wanted to do the same. Still, I can’t argue against not killing folks in the process or breaking them too badly.” They couldn’t exactly learn from their mistakes dead. Though on the other hand holding grudges wouldn’t be too great either. Even so he certainly wasn’t about to forgive the guy for his behavior or trust him that easily. If anything the behavior put a thicker wall between him and the kid, but that was a personal matter he’d deal with in time.

That aside, he would give a nod to Grimm as he began to move. “Yeah. Definitely heading for the med bay. As for security, we can talk with Cap’ about our options. I rather not deal with another take over and escape. This one was hard enough as is.” He wasn’t feeling great about the end results, but he did what needed to be done. At least, she wasn’t dead and neither were they despite other things. In any case, he would go with Grimm and Axis to get the child where she needed to be and he wouldn’t leave until he was 100% sure there was nothing else he could do for her.

Thread Ended
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3