Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Empty
PostSubject: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:22 pm

"Guys, it's this way!" Axis rushed with Alex, Tequila and Grimm towards the area where the Penguin Girl was last seen. As the Captain said, she'd escaped from the medical bay upon waking up, but what the Captain hadn't initially briefed you about was that she ended up murdering two guards who were set to monitor her. The area she was in right now was smack dab in the middle of the ship, meaning that she could run into more of the crew in the way if she was left to roam freely. There was no time to lose or lives could be lost.

As you approached the mentioned area, you'd feel the temperature drop the same way as when you faced her the first time around. The air around you grew chill and your bodies felt wearier by the minute. Axis in particular was, again, sorely unprepared for this condition, but she was trying her best to pretend like it wasn't bothering her. Running definitely helped. Drop Bear, however, was also not an animal used to the cold. "Oi mates I wasn't told nothing about any climate change!"

You ran down a couple more twists and turns, the sensation of dread growing stronger with the evergrowing coldness. You found yourselves facing her before long.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Bg129
"Stop right there!"

Axis pointed her gun at the girl, who turned around to face you. The thorny ice branches grew around and behind her. Her face showed only disinterest in you lot.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] 340?cb=20111021012422
"Oh, it's just you. What is it, do you intend to stop me?"

She asked calmly. Axis seemed ready to shoot. The Penguin Girl simply glanced at Axis and scoffed. "I warn you, I won't let you swines go unpunished for what you've done the last time. You've ruined my pretty face and I had to grow it back. What a waste of time."

Last edited by Space Overlord Bfroger6 on Thu Apr 16, 2020 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 3:50 pm

There you are! Am gussing your the one to blame for the chilly air? Alex was cleary surpised when he heard the penguin girl talk about growing her face back. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold the phone. You had too GROW your face back!? God damn what did you guys do to her! Alex was very confused about this whole thing, and the comment about her growning a new face did not help it at all. What the hell was she? Can't be a human. Maybe a robot? A alien using a human as a puppet? Hey axis just put down your gun ok? I need to know more about this girl. Alex needed to be careful with how he went about things. This could easly turn into a fight, and while he was ready for that he wanted to see if there was another way out of this. Ok listen can you please tell me what your name is? And why your here? Also could you maybe warm it up in here this place is very very cold and it kinda making it hard for me to breathe. Alex hoped that she would have some good reasons for all of this and that he didn't have to fight. While he joked about it early he was scared of losing another digit or worse during the fight. He got pretty luckly that only his thumb stopped working after the all the damage he took yesterday. He may not be so luckly today.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 5:29 pm

That...well, it was by all means a strange situation. It was determined that the girl was apparently human, right? Yet here she was, back to what she had been before they've beaten her back then. Something was clearly off about her. Self-regeneration of some sort? She herself wouldn't have that as a human however...so what was it? Was there some demonic thing they've beaten last time, causing her to read as a human until it reformed? Well..in any case, Grimm would tag along with the team assembled for this intercetption party. He'd frown lightly as the familiar spread of cold came in, proving that whatever happened caused her to regain her fighting capacity. It would remain to be seen to what extent, but he had a feeling she wouldn't want to chat it out. Even less after they have beaten her down last time.

And then...one of the new guys who hadn't been with them in the last scruffle started going off. Well, it was admirable to think that way. Grimm would acknowledge as much. Alas, this wasn't a cute girl who would comply after a few nice words, sadly. As far as he was aware, at least. He'd sigh. "We simply took her down since she intended to enslave us like she was the new queen of this ship...I'm guessing the face she refers to is her penguin hat and get up? She lost it last time..." He was still not sure how she just came back to what she was before. Likely some demonic work, but it was certainly proving hard to expose properly. "I don't think she'll listen. She seemed extremely intent on treating us like trash last time too. Unless you intend to get on your knees and lick her shoes. She might be partial to that. I wouldn't mind talking it out, but I have a feeling she isn't interested unless she gets to be the top dog here. Am I wrong?" He'd state in a flat tone, despite the slight sarcastic nature of his statement, and the question directed towards the girl. It was an unfortunate situation, but he was not expecting to be able to placate her without another fight. As annoying as the cold was...even though he could barely feel that, due to being made of metal, they would likely have to beat it out of her in the end.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 6:29 pm

He had just gotten his body back online a few hours ago and was seeing if he had anything to do around the ship before heading to the bar to open it up for business; however, just as soon as he got into the bar, he received a message that the little girl they had defeated and contained had escaped and from the sounds of it was causing havoc again? That was….rather peculiar. They had defeated the girl and destroyed the hat, so if she was just a human child, why was she up and causing hell again? This made no sense to him, so between that and feeling that she was in some way his responsibility still, he had agreed to go with the group that had been pulled together. Before going he had swung by his room and after a bit of digging around he did find a jacket he had bought some time back.

He remembered the last time the fought the little one and couldn’t help, but feel that a jacket might be needed…even more so if the girl somehow had her power back….and whoo boy did she. As they started to track down the girl, he could already feel the cold before they had even gotten to her and the more they moved, the more that coldness sunk into him. Annoying, but at least he could manage to still move, the feeling of ice not bothering him like it did that strange bear Alex had brought with him or Axis. There was nothing he could do for the bear, but he did move over to Axis and placed the jacket over her shoulders as he listened to the new kid try to talk to the girl and what Grimm said.
The situation was indeed strange and he had to admit, he had quite the number of questions about what the hell was actually going on. She was suppose to be human and yet, she was right back into being the chick with the penguin hat again. So was the hat the demon? Or the thing that was causing the ice? Was inside of her then? Did said demon regenerate this form and this was its face? He honestly wanted to know, but for now decided not to throw out too many questions as he focused on what was said as he settled by Axis side. He would shift his weight to one leg as he gave a small frown.

“That might be her face considering she is right back to the way she was before.” he would focus on the girl. “Look Princess if you are trying to cause chaos again, then yes we are going to stop you and ruin your face again, but we don’t have to waste time with that if we can just talk. Tell us what are really and what is it you want, hm?”

Mr. G could be right. She might not be able to be reasoned with at all, but if they could avoid another insane ice battle, he would be happy. Besides…if they knew what she wanted maybe things could be arranged, provided she wasn’t plotting to destroy them all or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:37 pm

Axis lowered her gun when Alex prompted her. She seemed to have been caught off guard by his intervention. "H-huh!? Oh sorry sorry, are we gonna talk?" Her expression became even more shocked when Tequila gave her his jacket.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Bg130
"T-teq? Thank you so much, this is so much better!"

She huddled in the jacket, trying to wrap it around herself as best she could to stave off the cold. Meanwhile, the Penguin Girl focused on the crew, scoffing at Alex. "I will not raise the temperature. I prefer to eat my food cooled down." She said without so much as twitching an eyebrow. She turned to Grimm. "And no, you are not wrong. I am not keen on making you lick my boots, but if you would behave like the obedient little swine you are, I wouldn't be against that. This ship could serve me as a bountiful feeding ground if I could secure it. I already ate my fill for today, I feel strong, but I will hunger again soon. Hmm... maybe I should try looking for a younger swine..." She placed a finger to her lip, deep in thought.

Tequila interrupted her thinking and she turned towards him.

"What do I want?" She clenched her fist, raising it to her chest.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Original
"What I want is to eat you. To suck out your brains, your souls. I will not stop until this ship is my personal swine refrigerator. If you refuse to kneel, then perish."

QaS: Will you kneel?
1.) Yes please.
2.) No, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Huh? Food? What the hell are you on about? Alex face slowly turned into a powerful mix of disgust and horror when he llearned what she plan do. YOU ATE SOMEONE! You fucking monster! I'll never kneel to the likes of you! Alex let out a growl of anger as he summoned his soul bound. Am stoping you here and now! Alex looked back to axis and the others. Sorry for stoping you guys earlier, i had no idea she was this bad!

QaS: Will you kneel?
1.) Yes please.
2.) No, thank you.

< No
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:29 pm

"I wonder what makes you think anyone would willingly want to be eaten. You'd refuse too, if someone asked you to sit there and agree to be on the food menu." To even ask such a question...she wasn't very perceptive of how people worked, was she? Perhaps whatever this bird get up of hers was coming from really was of some nasty demonic nature. There weren't many beings who'd think of people as purely food this readily, and Grimm would assume most of those did were demons and shadows. The latter was likely not going to be this intelligent. There was also a slim chance that an alien species could be like this, though that would be the worst outcome. "I don't think I'd even make good food, were I to agree for whatever messed up reason." Unless she liked to chew on metal, but he had a feeling that wouldn't be to her taste with the way she spoke of brains...

Anyway, this human kid had some quick changing temper, didn't he? Wasn't even trying to entertain calmer conversation, and just straight up yelling about things and getting worked up over everything immediately like some firework. What a pain. Though, he supposed it'd work well enough for a fight, as long as the guy at least listened more attentively during.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Hg5WPhM

"I think we can agree she's not a friendly person, though you cursing loudly in response is probably not going to defeat her. You could have just asked us on the way if you would have rather known beforehand...In any case, only a fool would give the whole ship away simply because a stranger claims they want it."

QAS:
>No.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:12 pm

“But of course, my lady,” the bot would say his tones easy going and friendly enough when dealing with Axis and the thank you for the jacket. To be frank, he was happy to not see her freezing so much. In any case, he became more serious and contemplative about the issue with the demon girl and what was being said. He admit he wasn’t very happy with what he heard nor the yelling for that matter, but instead of getting agitated or flaring up he would give the demon a contemplative look before speaking.

“Yeah. There were two guards dead at the med bay, so we can assume that was her meal of the day. It is certainly not easy to swallow when you see that and it is easy to label someone a monster for eating humans, but then again.... Aren’t humans monsters too since they eat animals and occasionally themselves?” He would begin in a calm manner before focusing on the girl. “I have to agree though. No one is going to willingly let themselves be eaten nor will you be allowed to eat the crew or anyone that choose to call this place home. You say you like brains and souls and cold food huh? Well, I can’t help you out with the soul bit, but we do have a nice cafeteria that has a variety of foods both hot and cold and I am pretty sure with such diversity here, you can find something within that place that is to your liking instead of eating and killing everyone you come across. ‘Cause see, your plan will fail if you do that. Eat up everyone and well there is no more food and your fridge is useless. But if you were to eat food that we provide here, I think you'd find that lasting you way longer in the long run and you don’t even have to freeze place over. We have things to store cold food and such. You wouldn't have to work hard trying to make a fridge or worry about getting your pretty little face destroyed again thus wasting your time once more to rebuild it.” His tones were soft and non-hostile as he simply laid the facts out before the demon. He didn't like fights no, but if he had to he'd break every bone in her body to ensure she wouldn't be harming anyone here, so be it.

QAS:
Yes
>No
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 9:53 pm

"Huh? She's killed people already? Am I allowed to shoot her yet!?" Axis pointed her gun back at the Penguin Girl while Drop Bear peeked from behind Alex's back and shook his paw. "While I do get yer hunger for human flesh, I can't let ya eat these humans!"

"I'm not asking, I'm ordering." She turned to Grimm. Her eyes betrayed a predatory hostility. "There is no way to refuse." She added before being interrupted by Tequila.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Source
"Do you think me a fool?"

The girl retorted at Tequila's response. She seemed genuinely offended by something he said. "I will let everyone here breed and keep my supply coming. And your feeble refrigerators aren't large enough to fit everyone." She said, dead serious. "You swine, you'll all die today for defying me."

Axis Tension:

Code:
[spoiler=Axis Tension]HP: 242/242
SP: 182/182
PEnd: 32%
MEnd: 24%
Ppstr: 63
Pmstr: 36
Dx: 72
Lk: 73

Arcana Bonus: Priestess (+15% to Buffs)

Tension (max 300%): 0%
[spoiler=Tension Stress Effects (these effects stack with Buff skills)]Activated upon hitting 100% Tension: Adrenaline Rush | Increases Axis’ Agility by 30%. Increases HP and SP costs of Axis’ skills by 50%. This effect is removed upon hitting 0% Tension.

Activated upon hitting 200% Tension: Adrenaline Heartburst | Increases Axis’ Attack and Agility by 50%. Decreases Axis’ Ailment and Instant Kill resistance by 50%. Makes Axis endure one lethal blow with 1 HP remaining. Increases HP and SP costs of Axis’ skills by 100%. This effect overwrites [Adrenaline Rush]. This effect is removed upon hitting 0% Tension.

Activated upon hitting 300% Tension: Adrenaline Breakdown | Lowers Axis’ Agility by 100%. Increases HP and SP costs of Axis’ skills by 200%. Immediately drops Axis’ Max HP to 1. This effect overwrites [Adrenaline Heartburst]. This effect is removed upon hitting 0% Tension. [/spoiler]

Level: 10
Module Rating: 3/5
Module Capacity: 1/3

Active Persona Plug: Urobune - Priestess - 3* Shadow Self Plug

Weak: Elec
Resists: Strike, Gun
----------------------------------------
>Gun Dex | Tier 1, single target, revolver | 0% Tension
>Gun Dex, Loaded | Tier 2, single target, revolver | 0% Tension | x5
>UNLOAD CARTRIDGE!! | Inflicts a small (Tier 1) amount of Dexterity Gun damage to a single target up to the number of [Gun Dex, Loaded] uses remaining. Depletes all of the remaining [Gun Dex, Loaded] uses. | 50% Tension | x1
>Guard | Guards for a turn, prevents Tension from rising when taking a hit | +50% Tension
>Berserk | Inflicts a small amount of Strike damage to all enemies with a 20% chance of inflicting panic. Must recover; user loses next turn. | 10% HP, 50% Tension | Tier 1
>Charge Crush | Inflicts a moderate amount of Strike damage to one enemy. Skill does double damage against an enemy charging for an attack. | 13% HP, 25% Tension | Tier 2
>Shadow Frenzy | Increases Tension by 100%. Activates Shadow Frenzy (does not use up the turn). Tension rises at double the rate during Shadow Frenzy. | 125% Tension | Special Ability

Passives
>Panic Boost | Increases odds of instilling Panic by 25% | Passive | Tier 2
>Luck Vigil | Higher chance of retrieving rare items from treasure boxes and shuffle times. | Passive | Tier 2[/spoiler]

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Chapte34
"This is my new strength after consuming those guards' souls. Cower in fear, swine!"

Subzero Terrain:

Penguin Girl, Level 10:

Thorny Parasite, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Loot roll:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 8:16 am

Bzzt. The ever-familiar feed flared up in everyone's eyeballs as Matty's bored face stared at the penguin girl from the rest of the party's perspective.

"...seriously? This again? Okay, let me just... do this and that... get her in frame... and that should be it! Alright, just give me a call if something changes." Once the information was out there for them to see, she'd go back to whatever she was doing.

Stats:

Skills Used:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:21 am

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Chapte34

Subzero Terrain:

Penguin Girl, Level 10:

Thorny Parasite, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:36 am

Thanks matty. Now its whoop ass time!

Auto-tarukaja: 1/4

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 3:
Spoiler:

Drop bear slashs thorny parasite if 2 and penguin girl if 1 (deals 165 damage):
Spoiler:

Miss penguin girl if 2,9:
Spoiler:

Miss thorny parasite if 1:
Spoiler:

Axis Tension:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Miss if 6:
Spoiler:

Crit if 8:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:45 am

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] 28bb7v5

You think am done! Nah am just getting started!

Auto-tarukaja: 1/4

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions:
Spoiler:

Crit penguin girl if 7:
Spoiler:

Miss thorny parasite if 9,1:
Spoiler:

Crit throny parasite if 5:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:49 am

OOC:
Spoiler:

2nd attack crits penguin girl if 8:
Spoiler:

1st attack misses throny parasite if 5,3,10:
Spoiler:

2nd attack misses throny parasite if 1,2,4:
Spoiler:

1st hit crits throny parasite if 9:
Spoiler:

2nd hit crits throny parasite if 1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next