Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 9:52 am

OCC (again)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:12 am

OOC (Am so fucking sorry)
Spoiler:

Miss/crit rolls
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 10:40 am

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 Uee9t8J

"She's clearly delusional. That's too bad. Let's hope this fight will be the last one."

Action:

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 12:46 pm

Tequila would close the eye that could be seen at that one. He would hear her question and the words said, but his response was rather calm and seemingly unusual for him. As he reopened his eye he would move to the back lines and settled into a rather relax battle stance, his demeanor was serious instead of the usual playful one he typically had.  

“You are fool for thinking your idea is going to work and sustain you. It really is…too bad,” he would say calmly. As the battle began, he would catch the feed from Matty. He would give Matty a thank you as his eyes narrowed slightly as he considered the data and the situation before him.

Hmmm…So the parasite thorn ass broke, but reformed and split into two. Last time, they didn’t reform and melted, but the demon had gone down too. So with the assumption that the demon was the source of the thorns power and the ice itself…and the ice gave the demon the advantage and fucked them over in general....Then perhaps...Hmmm.

The bot would survey the field quietly taking notes of where damage was done and not done on both ends as his mind turned.

"Mr. G. Do we need you to get you some glasses. How could you mess that up, man?" he would say a light tease in his voice despite his serious nature. Well whatever happened there, he would turn his attention to the kid.

“Alex, try not to burn yourself out over there. Catch!” he would call as he dug in his pouch before tossing a medicine over in the kid's direction. After that he would activate the communication link between themselves and the bridge.

“Yo, Cap’, if you aren’t taking a nap over there, can you do me a favor and tell me if we can get more heat in the area we are currently in? I’d sure hate to see everyone become popsicles after all,” he would say. He knew he would be fine and maybe even Grimm since he didn't seem to bothered by the cold, but everyone else? Well he was pretty sure that would be no good.

In any case, this ship had a heating systems, did it not? And if so wouldn’t it help to warm the place up and try to get rid of the ice issue they were having? He was aware it might take a good amount of heat to counter the ice and he did have concerns of what might happen to the ship because of this. Still they needed a way to level this field otherwise they have more than just the ship to worry about. He could only pray this worked.

Action:

Tequlia, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 1:17 pm

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 Chapte35
>the Thorny Parasites are reforming from their fragments...

"Puny, pathetic. I will suck you dry."

"Yes, Tequila, this is the bridge. We've been redirecting heat to your area for a while now, but to little effect. If you have an idea on how to get heat directly to your position, I give you clearance to act. We've sealed the area off."

"Teq, do you have an idea? How's the heat even being transmitted here?"

"Pipes, of course."

Subzero Terrain:

Penguin Girl, Level 10:

Thorny Parasite, Level 10:

Thorny Parasite #2, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 3:49 pm

“I see. Thanks Cap’” he would say before answering Axis. “I am not sure if my idea will work, but it is pretty simple. Her and her ice is causing all sort of issues, so I figure if we can bring up the heat we can get rid of her ice to perhaps level the playing field and potentially making this battle less painful for us.” The heat could be beneficial and also doubled edge depending on what exactly happened to the ship as a result of this. Still he prayed for the best. He might’ve continued on but the enemy was attacking.

The demon was certainly trying to keep her promise of getting rid of them with the attacks she and the parasites were unleashing. The damage being taken was certainly putting his system in overload to calculate it all, but the bot could still move despite everything working against him. When the parasite tried to attack Alex, Tequila would move to reach out and grab Alex’s arm a lot rougher than he usually would under normal circumstances as he pulled the guy towards him and moved so that they’d switch positions, kind of like a dance if you will, causing the attacks from the parasite to smack into him instead of the kid.

He didn’t feel pain or the bite of ice as the little buggers attached to him, but something happened seemed to break within him as the plug hidden within unleashed its power. His appearance changed to become slightly more wild looking and looking into the eye that could be seen was more like looking into the eye of something definitely not human as it glowed a shade of blue. Top that oddness off with the fact that he seemed to be pouring more energy off of him than before and anyone that was familiar with his kind would know exactly what happened.

“…..”

He would let go of Alex before moving away a bit. With a flick of his arm, he’d cast his healing spell over the others before he scanned the room for the pipes and what exactly needed to be done to get the heat to the room and hopefully put a stop to this demon once and for all. Any information he gained from the scan he'd relay to his team members.

Action:

Tequlia, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:20 pm

Holy shit! Thanks teq!

Auto-tarukaja: 2/4

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions/miss:
Spoiler:

Drop bears attacks penguin girl if 3 thorny parasite 2 if 1 and thorny parasite 1 if 2 dealing 165 damage:
Spoiler:

Drop bear miss chances:
Spoiler:

Axis Tension:

Axis shoots throny parasite 2 for 72 damage misses if 9:
Spoiler:

Crits if 7:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:29 pm

OOC (Am a dumbass):
Spoiler:

Drop bear hits pengu on 3 parasite 1 on 2 and parasite 1 on 2 :
Spoiler:

Miss pengu if 6,1:
Spoiler:

Miss parasite 1 if 2
Spoiler:

Miss parasite 2 if 1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:43 pm

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 28bb7v5

Your ass is mine!

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions/miss/crit:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 4:48 pm

OCC:
Spoiler:

Miss chances on parasite 1:
Spoiler:

Crits chances on parasite 1:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:25 pm

"..."

If only that had been intended. Grimm would sigh. "I do not think glasses would do a whole lot for me if what I'm aiming for somehow gets out of my way still. Glasses don't have a homing mechanism in them. Perhaps we should just not underestimate the enemy?" Clearly, even those thorny things could wiggle out of the way unexpectedly. As annoying as that was. And he didn't think a machine could actually benefit from glasses, given their eyesight wasn't a biological thing like that of a human or alien. That aside, he'd listen to the conversation about heat and pipes, frowning towards the icy girl. "Are we going to bust the pipes to get the heat here directly? I assume the problem is due to it being contained inside the pipes, making it a subtle warmth from a distance. Which works for slowly heating up the ship, but not for a quick force temperature rise." It was a valid idea, albeit potentially dangerous, depending on just how hot whatever circulated inside the pipes was. That could cause unpleasant damage, especially for the humans of the group. It would likely at least get rid of the terrain slowing them down however...

He'd eye the blue-haired one briefly at the sudden change and him rushing to protect the other guy, but would not comment on that for the moment, focusing on trying to strike the girl further. The weaker she was, the more effect some nice heat would probably have on her.

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 Uee9t8J

"Be careful. A bit of heat might not save us if we go down first."

Action:

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2020 6:35 pm

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 MTHT2CT
[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 28bb7v5

"Hmph."

Action:

Grimm:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 8:40 pm

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 Chapte36
>the broken fragments of the Thorny Parasites, scattered by the party's physical attacks, meld and reform again into two new Parasites, but their frames look frailer...
>by breaking the Thorny Parasites, Tequila is released from Heat Syphon

"Pests... What are you plotting?"

"Hmm... Breaking the heating pipes should release the heated up gas inside, but you'd find yourselves at the epicenter of the blast as well. I did, however, give you free range to do whatever is necessary to handle the situation. And so, can you see the metal pipes directly above her head? Yes, you should aim for those."

"Are we gonna heat it up in here? Yesss!!! Tell me what to do, Teq!"

QaS: Break the pipes? (Tier 2 or above blow necessary; only the person breaking the pipes should respond to this QaS and it will count as their action for the turn on their turn)
1.) Yes -> Who will break them?
2.) No

Subzero Terrain:

Penguin Girl, Level 10:

Thorny Parasite, Level 10:

Thorny Parasite #2, Level 10:
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:16 pm

“Well you can get some glasses with a homing function to help then. Both you and Axis,” he would say unphased by other trying to logic his way out of this. Nope he wasn’t getting away from the teasing that easily and neither was Axis. Anyway, jokes aside it was time to get back to business. Hearing what Grimm said, he would give a nod. “You catch on quick, Mr. G. That is exactly the plan. We just have to hit the right pipes.” Didn’t want to hit the wrong ones after all and cause unnecessary damages. After that well he did do the whole protect thing for the kid when the annoying ass parasites tried to attack him. To the thank you he received, he would give a quiet nod to Alex...though he had to wonder if the kid even noticed since he decided to go all out on the enemy directly after the event. Regardless, he settled back into an even more relaxed battle position than before as he felt the energy within him do its thing. He was aware the extra energy was temporary and once it was gone he would be screwed over in so many ways. He would hear what Grimm said as his eye looked over at the other.

“Thanks for the concern. I’ll do my best to stay functional and keep you all on your feet,” he would begin his voice a mix of his own and something more feminine there. Like two beings talking at once. A strange change that probably had something to do with whatever shift had occurred in him from taking all that damage from before. That aside, the bot’s attention would turn back to the situation at hand, the parasite coming off of him thanks to Grimm and Axis shattering the source; however, just like before they reformed again. That was truly annoying and seemed like a waste of energy despite how agitating their attacks were upon them; however, hopeful this insanity would cease soon.

Speaking of insanity, here came another round of attacks. First there was that ice attack that not only did damage, but was so cold this time around that he could actually feel his joints trying to lock up as it sunk deeply into him. Well that wasn’t very nice and oh look the parasites were trying to get at him and Alex again. Welp.

“Come ‘re!” he’d grunt as he moved to grab Alex and pull him towards him once more. He couldn’t do a fully graceful spin with locked up joints, but he was able to turn in a fashion that the blow would hit him instead of the kid and so once more he would have the two parasites embedded in him. He was annoyed alright, but that didn't keep him from smirking at Alex.

“See what when happens you’re so damn good looking?” he would say to Alex while he still held the guy in his arms. “They can’t stay away for two seconds,” his voice was odd, but it seemed even in this situation where things were not lining up nicely at all he could still try to pull a joke. Regardless, he would let go of the other and move away as he heard the information from the Captain, his eyes locking on said pipes.  

Yeah, we see them Cap’ and well we’ll do our best to keep everyone in one piece. Thank you for the help,” he would begin as he cast his healing over all before focusing on Axis and Alex. “Axis, Alex. I am not sure just how much of a blast those pipes are going to cause, so I need you to fall back and guard yourselves as much as possible. I can act as a little bit of a buffer for the blast.” At least he could give whoever was behind him more protection and unlike the others he could be rebuilt or have things replaced. Anyway, he’d look over at Grimm, he honestly wasn't sure what this one was, but he hoped that he was sturdy enough to do what he needed him to. “Mr. G, I hope you can handle heat well 'cause I need you to do the honors and blow that pipe up,” he would say before his eyes turned to the demon. “We’re are looking forward to seeing you knocked off your high horse, Princess.” He said the words with confidence, but prayed deep down this was going to work and no one was going to be severely damaged or dead by the end of this. He’d never forgive himself if that occurred….  

Action:

Tequlia, Level 8:
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2020 11:34 pm

Teq! Holy shit man thank you! Axis quickly moved behind grimm, to help protect herself from the in coming blast.

Auto-tarukaja: 3/4

Stats:
Spoiler:

Actions/miss rate:
Spoiler:

Drop bears actions/miss/who to attack:
Spoiler:

Axis actions:

Axis Tension:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]   [Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Chapter #1.1.2 - Empress, not a Demon]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next