Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 1:33 am

Lupin was starting to get real bloody hungry, The booze didn't help him one bit. Lupin was walking with Shouhei to a kebab shop Lupin heard about from his dorm mates. It was a crazy night with all this JOKER shit that happened, While Lupin was feeling rather bitter about the whole encounter, although he wasn't entirely sure about how Shouhei felt about the whole ordeal. Definitely upset about it Lupin could gather that much. Lupin said a bit wearily to Shouhei. "Hey after we get kebabs do you know somewhere we could talk in private, we have some stuff we need to talk about."

Lupin was carrying his pogo stick, no he wasn't bouncing on it. Never Drink and pogo bounce, that's just asking for trouble. Lupin was keeping a surprisingly brisk pace for a drunk guy. "The kebab place is just around the corner." Lupin's hunger has reached to a point where Lupin can hear his own stomach rumbling.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat Jun 29, 2019 4:03 pm

“...Around here? Talk in private? Not like it matters much at this hour, but if ya don’t wanna eat at the place I’m sure there’s somewhere we can sit,” answered Shouhei, as clove cigarette smoke poured out of his nostrils. The whole walk had his mind preoccupied with everything that just transpired this night, and he found it slightly annoying he had to keep pace with the quicker striding Lupin.

“...This place any good? Ah, who’m I kiddin’, kebabs after a drink are always good,” a shake of Shouhei’s head removed any negative thought he had, despite what happened earlier.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Lupin still keeping a steady pace, said to Shouhei. "You don't know who is going to be watching. I rather avoid any unneeded risks if possible." Lupin then quickly turned his entire body around and started to walk backwards, he then got his left and started to tap on the side of his head. "Plus I think he wants to talk aswell." Triboulet then said while still in Lupin's head. "Yeah we need to talk about your drinking problem Lupin."

After about 2 more minutes of walking, Lupin and Shouhei would've arrived at the kebab shop.

Endymion's Kebab Station

Lupin just one quick remark before entering inside. "Yeah not going to lie, the name sucks, but fortunately for us, the kebabs don't." Once Lupin was inside he got to the counter and placed his order. "Hi I would like a lamb and chicken doner please." Lupin then turned to Shouhei if he was in and told him this. "Come on place your order dude." Lupin was tapping his finger on the counter, Does kebabs are so close he can basically taste them.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 5:27 pm

“Goat seekh kebab, and curried chicken kati roll, please.  All on one bill and to go, thanks.”  After paying the cashier Shouhei turned away from the grill, although the smell was starting to drive him ravenously insane.

“...I dunno if I can handle you and Trib at the same time to be honest.  You alone is a handful enough,” he teased Lupin with a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 12:55 am

Lupin gave a gentle smile upon hearing Shouhei's teasing statement. ok, maybe statement might be too strong of a word. It doesn't matter. Lupin smiled and waited patiently for the kebabs. The cashier holding the bag containing Lupin and Shouhei's food. "Here ya go you two enjoy." Lupin grabbed the food and said to the cashier. "Thank you."

Lupin started to head to the exit of the restaurant gesturing Shouhei to follow. Now the two are out on the street again. "Now where is somewhere private?" Lupin started to look for a private place to chat about tonight's events.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 5:28 pm

While Lupin was gazing about, Shouhei was already digging into one of his kati rolls.  Curry was one of his favorite dishes, and he loved all varieties of it.  Best thing about the kati rolls were that they were portable, so he didn’t fail to lock in step with Lupin as he too peered about for a place they could enjoy their meal in peace.  If Shouhei didn’t finish it first.

Conveniently there was a small park nearby, and he pointed it out to Lupin.

“...Dattaway,” he garbled in between delicious bites.  The pair entered the park and were on the path to some well placed empty benches underneath an awning, a small gathering place for folks.  Once they were seated, Shouhei was nearly done his first roll.

“...So whaddaya wanna talk ‘bout first?  I’m all ears, bud.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 6:27 am

Lupin sat down on the sit and turned his head to Shouhei and asked him what could be considered the million dollar question at the moment. The question no one was waiting for (That comes later I promise.) Lupin said to Shouhei in a curious tone. "So what do you think of these, Playhouse folks? I am planning on joining them, hopefully, it's not like that every night where those two argue. Either way, I want to help them." Lupin's eyes seem to glisten as he has taken a bite out of his kebab. "I can why people are talking about that restaurant, this is really good." Lupin was enjoying every bite out of this wonderful Kebab.

Now for the question, everyone was waiting for. Lupin after having a few bites of his kebabs said to Shouhei. "So remember that cute girl I mentioned a while ago? Guess who it is. Hint the family was an arguing point that Trib made." Triboulet made a comment on the matter.
"Oh great a new nickname." Triboulet was unamused with the nickname Trib, but Lupin loved it. Well, time to see how this plays out.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 5:21 pm

“...The ones we met ain’t so bad.  They’re pretty respectful, ‘specially in regards to my decision not to join.  I’d like to help ‘em out too, ‘Gale in particular.  Her civvie life got ruined by that fucker Joker,” Shouhei said in response to Lupin’s first question.  He chomped down the rest of his kati roll, finishing it off.

“...I toldja man, kebabs are the shit after a good drink.” After Shouhei said that, he began to dig into his goat seekh kebab.  Absolutely divine in terms of taste, it caused him to wriggle around a bit in excitement.

“...As for that chick you’re into, didn’t Rev say she was royalty?  I mean, if you’re willin’ to play that kinda game, I ain’t gonna stop ya.  Just keep in mind you’re a terrorist now, and your crush might end up tryin’ to kill ya at some point.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 2:34 am

Lupin continued to eat the kebab still tasty as ever with each morsel bringing him pleasure's he had long since forgotten. it was nice to eat something warm for a change. Lupin is orphan too he needs to be fed as well, he isn't a robot or anything like that. There is a cool breeze flowing by that help Lupin moderate the temperature he was feeling. The air felt refreshing reminded him of Selene before the divide happen. Life was so simple back then. Lupin then continued to converse with Shouhei.

"So what do you plan on doing after tonight, Are you planning to tough it out alone? Lupin seemed legitimately curious to hear Shouhei's response on the matter, it's not like there are other organizations he can turn to, to Lupin's knowledge the playhouse and the group JOKER is a part of, seems to be the only groups running around. So where is Shouhei gonna go?

But that's not the only thing Lupin wants to know, Lupin proceeded to ask Shouhei another question this time about the other issue. "Got any tips for asking this girl out, I don't really know how girls work, I was wondering if you can help me out there?" Lupin mostly grew up with boys in the orphanage, sure there were a few girls in the orphanage but they were usually the first ones to get adopted unlike the poor boys of the orphans. Easier to manage Lupin assumed, but he is not some authority on human behavior he is just going off what he knows. But still, how does one flirt with a princess and not suffer the consequences.

Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 5:08 pm

“...For the most part, yeah.  I toldja that I do what I want, and the Playhouse ain’t givin’ me that.   I’m still in contact with ya’ll, so if I’m ever in deep shit, I’ll get a hold’a ya.  Same goes for you,” he reminded Lupin.  “As for plans, I got my ride.  It’ll be easy to patrol the city for assholes.  I’ll play shit by ear.”  

He then shook his head when Lupin brought up his current love interest… a member of the royal family.  Matchmaker was not a role Shouhei took to, although he could definitely relate to the feelings of love.  Hence why he wasn’t telling Lupin to outright stop this ridiculous fantasy.  At the very least rejection was a learning process, and hopefully it wouldn’t include Lupin’s life.

“...Since you’re still feelin’ suicidal, I ain’t got too much to tell ya.  First of all, girls are people, just like you and me; it ain’t like they’re a completely different animal.  Just be yourself and don’t lie like a dumbass.  Ladies hate it when ya lie.  And if you’re gonna ask her out, just do it.  Don’t let doubt or anything negative get in your way.  Just.  Fuckin’.  Do.  It.

Shouhei ruminated about the last bit he said.  Although he knew he was in love with Mariko since they were children, he didn’t ask her out until they were in high school.  That was one of the few things he regretted in his life- not confessing his feelings earlier.
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 1:24 am

Lupin finally finished off his kebab after listen to what Shouhei had to say. Lupin nodded at Shouhei and told something that might help reassure him. "Well I will be sure to tell you about the playhouse and keep you updated about what stuff they get up to, maybe at some point in the near future it would be more to your liking until then I got some rich people I need to beat up."

Lupin gave a more serious look to Shouhei, for what Lupin is about to explain to him is important, like no its actually important as this an issue that is near and dear to Lupin's heart. The orphans no matter what happens Lupin has ultimately one goal in Endymion. Get supplies for Selene and to make the town prosper, prosper enough to make a political power equal to Domiona at the very least. Of course, no one needed to know that last part.

Lupin then said to Shouhei. "I am not only doing this to fulfill some petty revenge against an entire social class, but I am also doing this to stop the human trafficking that has been occurring between Selene and Endymion. If what the groups say is true I am now very worried about the orphans that were sent here, I need to save them."

Lupin going back to the other topic simple said this in a flustered tone, with his cheeks turning a bright shade of red. "OKay cool it's as simple as asking her, Sure what can wrong, I got this I so got this, I am gonna walk up to her and ask her out, I got this." Lupin is clearly shaking at the thought. He looked nervous as hell. Who wouldn't be in his position? Maybe Shouhei can encourge him. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:49 pm

There was a long silence from Shouhei, as he simply stared at his food.  The once delicious meal he had now left nothing but a bitter taste in his mouth.  His hands gripped the table, for they needed something to do, felt the need to hold onto something dearly.  Internally he struggled with himself, fighting with every fiber of his being from reaching over the table and smashing Lupin’s head wide open.  

Shouhei made it clear to everyone earlier at the Playhouse that he had no desire to hurt innocent people, and when Lupin openly admitted to pettily wanting revenge on an entire social class, rage began to burn deep within him.  He took several deep breaths, tried to clear his mind, and reminded himself that Lupin was still his friend.

“...I hope you don’t mean what you said,” Shouhei flatly stated, as he finally managed to look Lupin directly in the eyes.  His expression was empty, which hid the ire he was trying to quell within.  “Just ‘cause you were born to a shitty position in life doesn’t give you the goddamn right to take it out on others that happened to have it better’n you.  Now that you got these powers, you think you’re better’n that, do ya?”

Shouhei slowly brought out a cigarette, something that would hopefully help calm him down.  He lit it, let its sweet scent soothe his rage, as he took a long and deliberate drag.

“You’re just provin’ the government’s point.  That we’re all nothin’ but low down terrorist trash.  If you really wanna make a difference, if you really wanna prove that you’re better’n the rich and the elite, take it out on the corrupt fuckers.  Don’t drag innocents into this.  Otherwise you’re just a fuckin’ jealous rat that wants a piece’a the pie.  Otherwise you’re one’a the problems I wanna stop.”

With a deep exhalation of smoke, there was a tone of sadness in his voice, and utter disappointment.  “...I thought your humble beginnings woulda taught you better’n that, Lupin.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 5:13 am

Lupin had a looked of absolute horror on his face as he realized what he said. "Oh my god did I really just said that." Lupin's looks visibly disturbed by what he said and heard. "Oh my god I am letting my powers get to my head." Lupin is now somewhat lost in his own thoughts, for most of his life was abused by the rich people, he always had to put up with it with no means of fighting back. While his memories of the elite of Selene angered Lupin to no end, he must not forget that there is such a thing as good rich people. "Your right Shouhei, I need to avoid stooping to their level. I don't want to end up like them."

Lupin looks like he almost on the verge of tears. Lupin had a tone indicated remorse as he spoke to Shouhei, making it apparent that Lupin had felt pretty bad. "I am sorry for sounding like a complete psychopath, I let my emotions get the better of me. I won't hurt anyone innocent you have my word on that, I am sorry that came out as extreme. I will try to keep my anger in check."

Lupin looks really upset with himself, he couldn't believe what he just said and how bad that made him felt. Lupin starts to hiccup. Yep, he is feeling it now. "is this what booze does to people, make them sick and emotional? I am not trying to be funny here I am legitimately feeling sick. I know the topic has turned serious, but I feel like I need to throw up. is there a bathroom nearby we could use?" Lupin started to look sickly green in the face, got to love drinking several types of booze at once, for the first time right.

"Try not to lose your liver." Triboulet picked a poor time to comment. But it could be worse, much worse. Lupin would rather lose his food then people close to him.

Hopefully this doesn't backfire on him.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 5:49 pm

After hearing Lupin apologize and sound regretful, Shouhei was glad that his words reached out to him.  Also he figured Lupin wasn’t such a vindictive person to begin with, and it had to be the alcohol talking.  For his first time drunk it could have gone worse, far worse than this.  

...That was until Lupin mentioned he was feeling sick.

Shouhei immediately rose from the table, and hustled as far away from projectile vomit as he possibly could.  “...We’re in an empty park man, if ya gotta puke, just fuckin’ do it- as far away from me please.  Besides, ya gotta learn how to handle booze somehow.  Good thing ya weren’t feelin’ this way at the Playhouse, yeah?”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:30 am

Lupin rushed to a nearby tree and started to hurl. A lot of vomit started to come out of his mouth with some chunks of food coming out aswell even with some still lodged in his throat. After the vomit came out there was still some regurgitated food still in Lupin's mouth which he swallowed, because hey it's not every day you get a warm meal.

Lupin then turned to Shouhei and said to him with a hint of agony in his voice. "I am never drinking that stuff again, it just makes me sad and sick, like fecking hell, that shit is just awful, why do people drink that stuff?" Lupin then stopped to take a deep breath. Breath in and breath out, breath in breath out. Lupin with a much more calm voice said to Shouhei. "As much I as want to try asking the girl out now, I think I need to head to bed Shouhei. Do you know how to get to the dorms from here?" Lupin looked tired. Being a terrorist will have a toll on one's sleeping patterns, which is quite bad. Now it made Lupin wonder why do demons only show up at night in Endymion? Lupin would need to ask other people later.

Lupin doesn't look too good at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Want some Shawarma? (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next