Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) Empty
PostSubject: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun May 12, 2019 5:50 am

Lupin was waiting in the bathroom near his classroom on the second floor for Shouhei. Lupin was looking at himself in the mirror, to see if he is losing any of his confident swagger. Lupin looked like he just saw a ghost. Lupin kept moving his around trying to see if anything is out of the norm. All he can see is a white bathroom with a black tile floor nothing stands out. None of the toilet stalls are closed, so Lupin can reassure himself that he is alone for the moment.

"Calm down Lupin I am sure this is a safe place to talk about what happened last night with Shouhei. If he spilled any of the details, he would suffer too, you know." Triboulet told Lupin to help try to keep him calm.

"It's ok I have a plan in the event someone shows up. I will just say I am asking Shouhei to be my wingman, that's believable right?"

Lupin starts to have a more serious look on his face. Yep, I am ready to do this he thought to himself.

Last edited by Phantom of the Chat on Mon May 13, 2019 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:23 pm

As for Shouhei, his entire day seemed to stretch on for eternity.  To think he had to keep all of this information bottled within to himself; this extremely dangerous secret all to himself.  He was now a Psyche Terrorist.  He nearly wanted to skip school entirely but he had to play it off as if things were ordinary.  Surprisingly enough he had slept through his first class as per usual, having tired himself out after battling demons and hanging out with Tamsin afterwards.  However the rest of the day was pure agony and tests of patience, pretending like it was just another normal day.

Once classes ended he practically sprinted to meet up with Lupin.  The doors to the bathroom swung open, with Shouhei nearly out of breath.  He quickly checked the stalls, then forcefully leaned his back against the door.

“So… how long have you been ‘Tempo’ for?  Did it happen to you like it happened to me?” Shouhei said barely above a whisper, but his tone was dreadfully serious.

Last edited by juantamad on Mon May 13, 2019 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon May 13, 2019 8:31 am

Lupin saw Shouhei enter the bathroom. Looking just as panicked as Lupin was. Lupin was also breathing a little more than usual, Lupin was nervous alright. In a lower volume, Lupin said to his fellow terrorist. "I don't think anyone would want to come to this bathroom it's too out of the way, but if someone wants to comes in we let them and we pretend to be talking about something else. Just to keep the lie consistent say I wanted to ask you how to ask out a girl I met at the gym, otherwise I will answer all your questions to the best of my ability." Lupin slowly turned to Shouhei as he blocked the door using his body.

Lupin listened to Shouhei's question and proceed to answer in his quiet voice. "I became Tempo for the first time about two nights ago, it was in a cold ally way around blacklight, I ignored my cadet's friend's advice and went through that area anyway. I met up with two people and we had agonizing headaches. Then a demon tried to ambush us and nearly killed me and my friends, but then my mind felt like it just cracked and then I summoned Triboulet, my persona, you know that talking ghost thing for the first time. You should've seen it was awesome. After the demon died a stranger showed up and gave me and my friends guns."

Lupin paused for a moment wondering if he should continue. He does continue. "If I had to take a guess I would say the person who asked you to deliver that box would be the same guy, it does look like his handy work."

Lupin then decided to explain Shouhei how their awakening was different and little theory he has. "My awakening was basically the same as yours except for one key difference, I got a Triboulet who has a fully functioning body, but the thing you have that's pretty different to a persona. You have to admit. The government calls people like you and me, psyche terrorist despite the fact we have done nothing but defend ourselves. if I had to take another guess I would say this strange event we have been through these past two nights has something to do with our heads. And if I remembered correctly I felt a lot of anger in my awakening but I am not so sure what you were feeling, but here how the general pattern I picked watching others awaken. Strange things happen, a demon shows up, and the person going through the awakening suffers emotional stress of some degree."

If Lupin didn't have a serious face now he was about to show it off now. He quickly regained what little calm he had left and said one more thing to Shouhei. "Whatever we do next whenever we joined the Playhouse or not or hell even join different factions. Can we agree on one thing, if we see a person going through that awakening process we need to help them."

Lupin's face was showing a determined look on his face showing how much he meant it. "If being a good person means breaking the law to protect people so be it."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:45 pm

It took Shouhei several long moments to fully process everything Lupin had told him.  Eventually he would have to reply, but the words and thoughts were swimming inside his head.  Arms crossed in rumination, his blue eyes seemed fixated at the floor, or rather at nothing in particular.  Slowly he brought his head up to Lupin and nodded.

“...First off, I can’t explain any of this otherworldly mumbo-jumbo who-do voodoo shit so don’t lookit me for answers.  But you’re right, my awakenin’ was different compared to yours.  You said ya experienced pain to the brain, and I did too, but…” Shouhei held out his arms and stared at his open palms, “Also in my arms.  It felt like my blood was boilin’- my body was screamin’ at my arms to release what was trapped inside in fuckin’ painful detail- like a damn tickin’ time bomb.  You mighta felt anger, but for me, it was like… comin’ back home to a long lost friend or family member.  Like I knew my persona for a long time.  It was really… comfortable to me.  My persona ain’t nothin’ like yours, or Runaway’s fer that matter.  Yours are spirits called out, where mine is…”

Shouhei paused to roll up the sleeves of his uniform, revealing the new form Take-Minekata had taken.  This was a shock to him before he had changed and gone to bed last night.  Mimicking the Japanese style of tattoos known as irezumi, the vibrant artwork depicted a dragon snaking across his arms amongst a well detailed background.  

“You didn’t see this on me the other night at the pool, yeah?  My persona’s completely on the outside; it’s more physical.  Yours is a part of your mind, mine is a part of my mind, and my body.  You heard it, it talked through me.  It also took the shape of a weapon instead- and if I’d hazard a guess- Rampage’s knuckles are like my persona... or she might just be so damn strong she didn’t even need to call out her persona.  You saw how quick she took down those trash fires.”  Shouhei rolled his sleeves back down and took a deep breath to recollect his thoughts; they were once again starting to swarm about his mind.

“...I ain’t ever been a good person.  I’ve done what I wanted all my life.  But I’d be damned if I saw someone go through what we did alone.  And now that I have this power…” Shouhei cracked his knuckles and a broad smile came to him.  “I’ma mop this city free of demons no matter what.  Joinin’ up with this ‘Playhouse’ might be an option, but like I said, I do what I fuckin’ well want.  Bein’ in a group and doin’ this is safer though- I’ll admit that- what with the Cadets willin’ to crucify us at any goddamn moment.”

There was a brief pause before something almost escaped him.  Of course he would almost miss an important detail like that; there was too much info for him to process!

“...Speakin’ of which, ya saw that guy that gave us all our guns, yeah?  What was he like?  He talk much?”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon May 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Lupin with his coal black eyes have taken note of the things that Shouhei has said. In Lupin's head this actually made a lot of sense about his persona felt like a part of him. "The returning to the relative thing actually does make a lot of sense, because to the moments leading up to me and my friends encountering a demon, I kept getting reminded of those close to me, like the man who had raised me Souire, While we were growing up there was this rich religious family that kept making lives miserable for the orphans, on the basis that I stole my pogo stick from them. Even though I found this lovely device." Lupin showed off his shiny red pogo stick for him to see. The pogo stick still looks brand new even after 12 years. "It was awful they kept calling the orphans in my orphanage a cult of thieves, I felt anger when I heard that. Perhaps this is where Triboulet was born into my mind. It explains why he is in the form of a Jester, its base off my desire to make people laugh. Maybe the anger I described to you was always a part of me and I had to hide it from everyone else."

Lupin took note of the tattos and just simply remarked. "For what its worth your persona gave you some really cool looking tattoos man, I am actually a little jealous. I agree Rampage does look pretty strong, hell I bet she could take on a small army of those fire dudes"

Lupin upon hearing what Shouhei about not being a good person, Lupin has placed his hand on Shouhei's shoulder to help reassure him. "Shouhei even during your awakening you wanted Tamsin and I to leave so she and I could've been safe, and right now I am hearing you want to help others who would be going through an awakening, you have other's interests in mind. To me Shouhei that makes you a good person, you may or may not have done bad things in the past, but by the look in your blue eyes and the fact you have the ability to heal, this tells me you are a kind person deep down regardless of who you are on the outside."

Lupin explained one more thing before talking about the gunman. "In a world where people can burn and electrocute others, I am glad you have an ability that's meant to help people. As for the gunman as I will call him. He was wearing an outfit you wouldn't take seriously but something about his eyes, he looked both tired of doing what he was doing but willing to help others through an awakening just like you and I."

Lupin puts forth his hand for a handshake. "Can we agree to be friends and help each other out in this mess from now on."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:53 pm

While Lupin’s opinion of Shouhei differed from his own, the retired biker gang leader couldn’t help but refuse to hear it.  So what if he put others’ well being above his own?  So what if his newfound power could heal?  It didn’t change anything about himself at his very core.  Deep down, and Shouhei knew it, he wanted to return to a life of violence.  Of mischief.  The fact that the stakes were raised to the highest level, where one little mistake could cost someone their life, only made things all the more sweeter.

Not like he would willingly admit this to anyone.  Despite the fact that Lupin had definitely shared his own past and the reason he still carried that pogo stick, along with insight to his person, Shouhei on the other hand would never want anyone to see that insight into himself.  There was another thing he was noticing, especially after looking up the term of ‘persona’ in the dictionary last night.

Everyone wore a facade to cover their true selves.

Lupin may have seemed like an asshole prankster the first time they met, but now Shouhei had seen a different side to him.  Someone that seemed far too kind for his liking.  At the very least Shouhei was grateful that he got to see Lupin for who he really was- so he shook Lupin’s hand in a firm and deliberate manner.

“...We’re good.  I can’t make any promises, but I’ll do my best to make sure your ass doesn’t get messed up.  Also be aware I can’t be with ya all the time, so you gotta make sure not to get into those kinda situations in the first place, ya hear?  And remember man, just because someone might have good intentions- like me, like this ‘gunman’- it don’t mean that we’re good people.  That’s why I’m kinda suspect about this ‘Playhouse’ to begin with.”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 8:33 am

Lupin once again had listened to what Shouhei had to say and listen with consideration. There is a strong possibility that they might be the bad guys in this story. Well, Lupin isn't exactly the kindest person around, he just wanted to make sure the orphans in Selene were feed and treated properly, they're just children after all. "The path to hell is paved with good intentions, I listen to his words, the world of being a terrorist is morally grey, try not to become the demons and cadets you so openly contest." Triboulet's words echoed in his mind. He was right Lupin needed to be careful, not to become the very people he hated the most.

Lupin responded to Shouhei's words in a serious but reassuring tone. "Understood I can take care of myself, that night was just a bad night for me in general. I also understand were you coming from about that good people stuff, with powers like ours it will be hard to not get drunk with power. I say we check out the playhouse in detail first before we decide on anything, see if we can trust or we should just drop them."

Lupin sighed with exhaustion as he told Shouhei one more thing. "I have two problems with the government as of now, one they just hurt people like you and me for basically defending ourselves from demons, its doesn't matter if we use the power for evil or anything like it, as soon as they see the mask, we are prey, second off one of the orphans in Selene. Roi who I consider my big brother made a deal with a government official to send over people in exchange for supplies, according to Roi, Selene has yet to receive any supplies, the only reason they even have a farm is because of the donation money I get. I kinda want to do something about the government because of it, now I know it sounds like I am guilt tripping you into helping me I am not I am just explaining my reason to you, why I might want to help the Playhouse. Has the government wronged you in any way, do you have any stake with the government or are you happy to let them rule." Lupin gave a serious look to Shouhei as he asked that question.

Lupin after a long moment of silence asked Shouhei one last question. "Hey since last night has your persona talked to you at all? Triboulet keeps talking to me every now and then I was wondering if your's did the same thing, or I am going nuts." Lupin looked a little concerned about that detail, he started to rub his head in the vain hope it would soothe the stress he is experiencing.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:36 pm

“...Nah, it hasn’t spoken to me since the scrap last night.  I figure it’ll be runnin’ its mouth off to me in the next fight though.  I betcher persona’s got a mouth like yours though, haha,” Shouhei couldn’t help but chuckle at the thought of Lupin’s own persona annoying him.  The amusing thought vanished however when he realized the deals going on between the government and Lupin’s orphanage.  Shouhei wiped the grin from his face for a more dour look.

“The government hasn’t done anythin’ to me, but when it involves human trafficking that’s some fucked up shit.  I understand why you’d want this ‘Playhouse’ to back you up.  I said before I ain’t definitely joinin’ those guys, but I do have your back.  I ain’t goin’ against the government entirely either, just this deal of theirs, ya hear?”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:09 am

Lupin nods as he heard what Shouhei has to say. Altough Lupin was a little confused about the term human trafficking, what the hell is human trafficking? whatever it is Lupin takes note about the way Shouhei addressed. "I think they are trying to kill of the people in Selene who could be a threat Lupin, I think they think you are just another normie who can be messed with. Lets prove them wrong." Lupin said to Shouhei in a tone that states he understands the gravity of what he said. "I understand Shouhei, I am not planning to drag into this mess, it's my mess and the playhouse's problem if they are willing to help with it. if you do decide to help me I bet there will be a lot of demons to kill. After the night of my awakening, I am not sure if I can trust this government. But don't worry it's not going to be a repeat of Issac and ice roof incident. I hate his smug attitude for some reason. But I am getting off topic."

Lupin quickly regains his focus and gives Shouhei a more serious look, despite the fact he already looked quite grim. "I am planning on checking out the playhouse later tonight. if don't want to get involved at all then just do me one favor. Don't tell anyone, don't tell Issac, don't tell any pets you have, don't tell that cute girl I met at the gym the other night, but above all don't tell Yuri, I think he is a cool dude who shouldn't be dragged into this if it can be helped ok. Can you pinke promise me on that." Lupin strechs out his pinky finger to show he was serious about that pinke promise. "Either way, Triboulet and I will be taking a look at this Playhouse. Well I guess Triboulet and I are the same person technically speaking but you get the point."
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyFri May 17, 2019 12:44 am

There was a moment of silence as Shouhei thought about what else Lupin had told him.  First of all he was grateful that Lupin had learned something after that ridiculous ice fiasco.  To think they could have never been reacquainted if it weren’t for Yuri that one night at the pool.  Furthermore Shouhei wondered if he should accompany Lupin to the Platinum Playhouse, but he wanted to make his own impressions on the establishment by himself.  Besides he knew that Lupin was capable of handling things on his own and could provide Shouhei with some insight he might not be able to see.  

Shouhei gently put his hand atop Lupin’s and set it down, but offered a sincere smile.  “...I toldja man, I don’t do that pinkie promise shit.  I’ll give ya my word instead.  I ain’t gonna say shit about anything- and you better do the same for me.  Lemme know what you learn ‘bout that place, all right?”
Back to top Go down
Phantom of the Chat

Phantom of the Chat

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyFri May 17, 2019 9:17 am

Lupin started to smile back as he nods in agreement to what Shouhei said once more. Lupin had now no choice but to check out the playhouse. He can't force the government to give food to small towns near Endymion if he just stands on a bathroom talking to a demon tattoo dude. Lupin then said to Shouhei something simple. "Alright then Shouhei you got a deal, I will let you know what I find. Unless there is anything else you want to cover I say we are good to go about our day. I will see you later if there is isn't anything else."

Lupin got what he wanted to say out of the way. But he wants to stay just to see if there is anything else Shouhei needs to know.
Back to top Go down
juantamad

juantamad

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptySat May 18, 2019 12:24 am

“...Nah, I think we’re good.  Text me the details about the joint and I’ll do the same for you.  Just be safe out there, and especially indiscreet.  We’re playin’ a deadly game now bud.”  With that said Shouhei casually left the bathroom, hands tucked into his pockets.  

“Treat things like they were just any other day” was a mantra he kept repeating to himself.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) EmptyWed May 22, 2019 10:00 pm

Lupin Topplson of the Fool and Shouhei Kagawa of the Hanged Man have strengthened their bond to Rank 2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)   Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok let me tell you the Truth. (Lupin/Shouhei interaction)
Page 1 of 1