Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Villain

The Villain

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 11:20 pm

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 636369570088066776

"I'm going to turn this thing into scrap metal
Spoiler:

Skills:

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 6:24 pm

Once more!!!

"Alright, let's focus on it's weakness.... keep digging."

stats
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:36 pm

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 F3y8vcB

"Chris" - Level 7:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:55 pm

stats
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

"I can't take too much of this.... so i'll try to end this now!"

Miss rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 7:58 pm

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 New_Project

"Terrorism is quite tedious...."

ONCE MORE!!

Stats
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:41 pm

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 7VJcdeP

It's Nothing But Scrap!

Exp:
Items:
Shuffle Time!:

As the dust settled, the lights around returned to normal, and the monstrous car tuckered out, then disappeared. Yet as everything seemed to settle down, behind the duo was a clatter, before the sound of slow clapping began to resound. As the two turned around, an unfamiliar face would be present, alongside the sight of a gun at each of their feet. As the clapping stopped, the stranger had but one thing to say...

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 FKD5W7q
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2019 8:42 pm

Stat Booster:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 am

The demon car was finally defeated, with Raphael giving out a deep sigh after the fact. There were still plenty of things about the terrorist world that he didn't know, but at least he survived his first encounter. It also confirmed something for him that he doubted since arriving here, demons were definitely real.

"Well....now what?"

Maybe it was time to get out of here? But before he was to maybe offer the same advice to Cain, he heard some claps and come clanks of firearms being tossed on the floor towards him.  Picking them up, Raphael checked if it was in working over.

"Now guns are falling from the sky?"

Moving on, there was a woman nearby in a yellow and black outfit. He had no idea who this was, but it kind of seemed like someone that knew a bit more than usual.

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 Tenor
"Apparently.......and you are....."
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 1:01 am

Xavier watched the car crumple to pieces before suddenly vanishing. He looked at his hands. "Now that's something I could definitely get used to...but that aside...what exactly was it?"

Noticing the guns that were tossed from some where, he picked up the shotgun. "The night just gets stranger and stranger..."

He turned around to see an oddly dressed female behind walking from behind him and Raphael. "I'm gonna just go off a limb here and take the wild guess that you had somethign to do with us being attacked by some insane monster car, right?"
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 10:37 am

"Relax, relax, jumpy! You really think pretty lil me would throw a car at people?" The stranger queried, giggling to herself as she pointed at the accusatory terrorist, before turning her finger to point to the other one. "Good question! Well, I'm the one and only Queen Bee of course! Don't bother introducing yourselves just yet though. I can tell just from a quick fly by of ya. You're both complete newbs to the night life." Smirking, the yellow terrorist gestured to the guns the two now held. "Consider that a welcoming present to your new lifestyle. 'Course, if you want to get to know the life better, and kick some ass while you're at it, we could always use more help. You've had a taste of how cool you can be with the power right? So, what's your call, huh?"
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 10:46 am

Xavier looked at Raphael and shrugged. Another window of opportunity has opened the door. And just like every other window that had opened since his father's passing, he was going to jump right through this one. "Sure. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2019 8:49 pm

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 3c1934e1620eb08600e9bf098db8127dac2e5227r1-512-198v2_hq

Raphael wasn't so easy to convince.

"What's the catch? Who do you work for?  I'm pretty sure there's a side to everything... and none of this is free...."

Raphael looked at the woman up and down, she was easy on the eyes and had the kind of outfit that would take your attention away from the name and more towards the figure. The perfect distraction for perverts, probably perfect for strangling someone who thought themselves to be cocky to think that this chick wasn't capable of anything. But Raphael wasn't so naive.  His father was a negotiator, the blood of a Gatsby tends to curdle whenever it involves something that could mean a crucial turning point in your life.

Or maybe it was the fact that he just got into a fight with a demon and started to use his powers.  Either way, Raphael never really agreed to anything without fully figuring out what he was getting himself into. This chick basically watched them get attacked, and had a bet with herself on whether they lived or died while fighting against that creature.

"I'm quite the skeptic...but believe me.... I'm worth the trouble. So humor me...."
Back to top Go down
TheRedRibbon

TheRedRibbon

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:15 am

"Ooo, a skeptic! That's a good sign of survival~! The catch? I gueesss the catch would be that this isn't a choice you just step back from. And who I work for is the toughest of the tough, the coolest of the cool! Helter Skelter himself. 'Course, this could be who you work for as well, and with that, you get to be on the side that changes the world." Speaking with a tone of braggadocio, Bee nodded, before gesturing in a seemingly random direction.

"That being said, you're still a newb to the night, so, you would probably get more out of this than we do, y'know? Your pal there has the right idea, jump in head first with confidence, and mess up anything that causes you trouble. But yeah, you interested for more details, then I need to know if you're in, or out. Y'don't got to respond right now anyways. Best not to hang out in one place too long now that you're a terrorist. You want in? Find us at the abandoned warehouse in Suzie Q. You'll know the one."

Turning, the girl began to nonchalantly walk away, confidence in her step. As she went, she then looked behind, giving one final bit of advice, and a warning. "Oh, and don't bother trying anything stupid, got it? You just got dragged into a life style of the Night, like it or not, and this isn't some game. Enjoy that advice, and welcome to the life style~"
Back to top Go down
The Villain

The Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2019 8:07 pm

"I'm tired of living the boring and mundane life. Working at the farm, day in and day out, working period. I haven't experienced life to the fullest. I haven't been living. It's about time that I start. I don't know anything about being a terrorist. I don't know what your goals are. And I'm gonna be honest; I don't care, either." He looked at the sawed off shotgun, and cocked the barrel. He wondered how many gages it had. He wondered how many will die from him pulling the trigger.

"This is going to be fun."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2019 1:15 am

Raphael hosted his weapon and bladed himself from the woman, only listening to her talk. IT was an interview at this point, with him interviewing her and getting as much information about her as he could. her association was that of Helter Skelker, which could be either the name of her group or the name of her boss. What also rang a few alarms was the idea that the choice of the association wasn't something they came back from.

What exactly did that mean anyway?

"......"

Raphael had a few guesses, but he didn't let anything go over his head.  The research was key, he needed to know more about something before making a decision, and right now, he had some time. But once she was clear, there was one advice that Raphael would take immediately.

"Cain, disperse.....give me a call tomorrow morning."

After that, Raphael would shadow accel away, getting rid of his terrorist garb in a safe environment and joining the rest of the populous.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]   A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cruel Performance [Raphael / Cain Awakening]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2