Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cruel Fate (Open to 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Cruel Fate (Open to 1) Empty
PostSubject: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 5:32 pm

"Noooooo! No, no, no, no, nooo! This can't be happening! What cruel devil did I displease to deserve a fate such as this!"

Cruel Fate (Open to 1) FlFlzxv

It was clear to anyone who'd be walking passed that there was obviously something wrong with Nominé, something utterly terrible must've happened to cause the woman to be freaking out so verbally in the middle of the park. She'd just been out for a casual, everyday walk cause ya know sometimes its good to get outta the serenity of your home and live life in the wilds of the outside where anything and everything could happen if people were crazy enough.

Yet for now at least, it wasn't what anyone else that was causing the distressed woman to act this way, not noticeably anyone anyway. "Why do the gods hate me..." She'd whimper lightly, her hands clinging to the fabric of her jacket after wiping a stray tear from her eye in an attempt to compose herself. This was just the worst thing... Nothing, and that includes that one idea your sick and twisted mind just thought up could make this day worse.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 07, 2017 6:52 pm

Susan visited parks on occasions to try and find some artistic insperation. She wasn't always successful, like today for example... Sadly, there was just nothing that caught her eye or made her really set off on a creative thought streak. Everything blended together here... Nothing really stood out and said 'wow' to her.

However, her silent mulling was interrupted by the most heart reaching of cries. She didn't really seem to understand why someone would be so... Loud about their pain... But, then again, she couldn't say much.

"Um... Are you alright miss? Anything I can do to help out?" she'd ask as she approached the distressed lady. Maybe she could help her out some way? That would be nice and she had the chance to make a friend! That was always a plus.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 12:22 pm

"Sometime it feels the world is a machine sent to crush me..."

Cruel Fate (Open to 1) ESw12dJ

"H-huh...?"

Nominé would confusedly look up at whoever it was that just asked her if she was okay. She hadn't been expecting someone to talk to her or ask her about her problems, in all honesty she hadn't even realized how verbal she had been shouting her complaints. Sometimes her thoughts just escaped her head without her even realizing it herself.

"I, uh... Yeah, haha, what are you even on about doll face. I'm clearly in the best of sanity and mental stability over the loss of such importance." She'd reply housing a fake smirk and moving her fringe out of her face with one hand. It was clear what she said wasn't the truth, although whether she said that to be dismissive and tell the other girl to go away or saying it as a way to seem like she wasn't as much of a drama queen as she really is was the hard part to pick out. "Unless you have a way to revert time, send the world of a perilous journey through the cosmos of time and space then remind me about my endeavors so I don't totally screw a casket again. Probs not doll face."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Cruel Fate (Open to 1) XyUHXy7

With a signature smile that was perfectly pleasant to look at, Susan would listen to the strange girl rant. It was clearly obvious she was in distress and hadn't even noticed she was sharing it with the entire world. She seemed to be in some form of trouble or the other... But, she didn't want to share about it. An odd accumulation of knowledge she would silently mull over in her head.

"Aw, come now. Don't fret over it like that. I'm here to be a helpful ear." she'd say with charm in every word. She wanted her to know she cared about her problem even if they had just met. It was a sense of sincerity in her actions that made her good at solving problems for others.

"Screw a casket? Care to elaborate some, dear?" she'd ask with a hint of confusion in her voice. That didn't make much sense to her, but she gathered that whatever she did meant a lot to her. Hopefully she wasn't being overly dramatic... A space journey for something little would be quite rediculous.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:24 pm

Nominé would roll her eyes lightly at the girls light remark about the situation. Her smile wasn't something she was all that pleased about seeing for the moment with how annoyed at herself she was. It almost felt like they were mocking her, probably not intentionally but it still felt that way somewhat. "Pfft, buzz off. No'a'thin'ya'ca'do to help fix this mess ya know." The red eyed woman would sigh deeply before rubbing her forehead with one hand, she had a headache from her over exaggerated freak out from a moment ago. Tsk, everything just had to get worse didn't it.

"Screw a casket, bite the nail with glass teeth, chow down with no maow wows, turned around with no way a-lookin' back. Ya know." Nominé would lift up one side of her mouth, clearly bewildered by the fact that this girl was probably still looking just as confused as she was before about what she was trying to say. Flicking her hair from out of her eyes with one hand, Nominé would look the down at the girl dead in the eyes for the first time the whole conversation and pout. "I fucked up kid." She'd say bluntly in a much more defeated tone before dropping her head to look at the ground. "Jus' kinda screwed the casket on this one..."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 pm

She'd blink slowly, a mental sigh escaping her. Did she really have to be so rude? First, she makes a ruckus, and then she ignores offered help. She'd shake her head gently, standing up and staying her perfectly happy self. Nothing to fret over. People weren't always in their right mind, so no need to fret over someone being emotional.

"Well, I wouldn't know. You haven't exactly explained anything yet." she'd say with a small laugh. Honestly, she found her dramatics a little amusing... It probably was her just fretting over something quite small and nothing more.

"So you messed up... I don't think that's anything to fret so much about. Do you want to talk about it?" she'd ask with a small tilt to her head. She really didn't understand why she was so defeated over this... But, it didn't matter. She was here to help and that was that.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 1:49 pm

"Eesh..." Nominé would scratch her head, why did this random girl really care this much about her problems. Everyone loved her sure, but it was still odd how persistent she was to learn what was up. "Fine, ya really wanna know why I'm so distressed? Why I feel like such a dingbat? Why the times of the world were sort after and against me?" She'd question with a slight cackling laugh, feeling like such a tool about having to explain herself to some teenager.

Reaching into her pocket, the woman would pull out a small rectangular piece of paper and wave it in front of the other girls face. "Ya know what this is?" She'd ask rhetorically. "This righ' 'ere was my very own special little ticket outta here." She'd say, gripping each end with one hand to hold it up visible for the other to read. It was a crumpled up lottery ticket with a set of familiar numbers to anyone who recently watched the lotto draw. "These scum bags of numbers are the shining light of luck, they are all exactly what they had to be in life to make me happy. Ya know how much money this fermented piece of bark is worth?" She'd then poke the corner of the ticket with one finger to show the expiry date, the date being yesterdays date. "Lucky ducky me only went and forgot about its existence till a day too late though, ain't that a load of crap?" With one hand, she'd crumple the ticket up into a small ball before flicking it off to one side. "S'pose ain't lost anything. Can mope over what'cha don't get though."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:05 pm

She was really something, this one. Susan would simply nod at her as she said her piece about if she really wanted to know this terrible thing... Honestly, she was just so weird and it was hard to even take her seriously. But, she wasn't one to give up on a challenge and so she'd listens patiently for this strange woman to finish her speal.

"Ah... I see then. So, a stroke of bad luck... I don't think that's worth fretting so much over, though. Endymion isn't that bad, is it really?" the girl would ask with hopefully enough sincerity in her voice to not further agitate the weird lady. She didn't really understand why she was being so difficult... Hm...

"I wouldn't fret over the loss too much. Lottery tickets tend to be rigged, you know... Why not choose something else as your means of leaving? Endymion is a city of improvement in my eyes. Don't you feel the same?" she'd ask with a small bit of interest in the lady's opinion. She was an odd one... And she didn't really know how to go about befriending her... But she was like a puzzle that she wanted to finish.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:12 pm

"It's worse than bad luck! It's horrifically horrendous luck! That lotto ticket should be worth a whole half a million if only it were yesterday." She'd persist, eager to prove the fact that this was indeed a real reason to be upset. Sure it wasn't her money to begin with, but if you suddenly got robbed for half a mil, you ain't gonna be too pleased about that now are ya?

"Trus' me, I know these things are usually rigged, but I actually had all the winning eggs in my basket! Those numbers were the ones called! It should be me winning all that money... Yet now it jus' goes all to the pigs in the sky who don't ever say neigh." She'd sigh before, pursing her bottom lip as she looked at the girl once more. "I ever catch ya name, Dollface?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:28 pm

So it was a winning ticket? Well, didn't that mean it was still worth money...? What kind of lottery just didn't give someone time to get to them about winning or not... She didn't really understand, but she supposed businesses could be weird and unfair like that. It wasn't an impossible idea, to say the least.

"Oh... Sorry to hear then... But, hey, maybe you'll have even better luck bect time." she'd say with an optimistic tone to her voice. She'd silently hum, though. She hasn't answered her question at all... Was she just ignoring it? Probably...

"No, we haven't exchanged names yet. I'm Susan, nice to meet you." she'd say with a pleasant voice. She wanted to understand her a little more but she made this really hard... Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:40 pm

"Susan, huh? Sounda lil' dated for a youngen like ya'self." She'd tease, half realistically and half just for the sake of teasing. She hadn't really heard that name been thrown around a lot aside from with the older generation. What did she know though, maybe it was coming back into fashion. The way the mullet NEVER will. And I swear to god if it does...

"Eh, gold is only worth the amount you care to shine it. Don't really need it anywhos. Got ma job, I'm happy, get to do what I like ta do. S'pose can't complain." She'd say in an attempt to try and boost her own morale. It was still fricking annoying though. She wanted that money to be able to go see the world, maybe go back to see her own homeland. She never got to see it before. But, eh. Not like it matters much. "Name's Nominé." She'd add, realizing she never replied with her own name after asking for the girls. "Thanks for trying to care 'bout a thing ya can't help for in anyway for. I guess."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 3:54 pm

That's good... She seemed to be finally warming up to her. With a small nod of her head, she'd agree with her on her name. It was a little odd and a bit out dated... But she supposed her mther's name was too. It was just a tradition to have tradiotanal names, she thought.

"That may be true, but I adore my name. It sounds pretty." she'd say with a happy smile. She enjoyed talking about small things like this. It meant a friendship or bond was forming. She'd simply nod in agreement to her point on money. The girl had never been rich herself, she she valued family and relationships above all else.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Nomine. And of course, I couldn't imagine leaving someone upset like that..." she'd say with a small smile. Leaving people upset was an awful thing to do. Even someone like herself knew that leaving someone in a bad mood just wasn't really worth t in he end.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:09 pm

" 'S alright. Better than some of the trash names that adults give kids these days. Seriously, you'd think they're all bloody lost their quarters." She'd reply with a sly smirk, this teen was odd. She didn't tend to care for them as much despite only just being older than one, then again she didn't care for them much when she was one. They were usually bratty and wanted something from ya constantly, which she had presumed this girl was after. Yet she made no plays on pushing in for something after trying to be nice, so who knows.

"I should probs head back to the dressers now, had a long enough break in between the contenising mind war of anger, hatred and sorrow over the loss of that which never was mine." Nominé would blabber as she looked at the time on her phone, eeehhh, she had an appointment in two minutes, she'd never make that in time. Not that she cared, but people tended to give her tips if she was fast. Bummered out of more money again. "Ever need a cuttin' my stores just over there and down to the left, sign out front with my name on it. It's, uh, kinda huge, can't miss it. 'Nless ya'a bat." She'd smirk before waving behind herself as she began to walk off in the direction she mentioned. "Be seein' ya Dollface."

[~Exit, Nominé has headed off~]
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 4:19 pm

She supposed this was the end of their first meeting. Good, it at least meant they ended it on a high note and future interactions would start just as nice. She was glad that this weans so well even if it started so rocky. Simply a good first introduction.

"Thank you, then." she'd say in response about her name. Alright was somewhat simple of a compliment... But, she didn't seem to be the one to care about names too much.

"Goodbye then, Nomine. I look forward to seeing you in the future. I might come by for a trim too." she'd say with a small wave as she watched the hair cutter leave. So, was that what she did? Interesting... And to own her own shop when she seems so young... An exciting venture to pursue.

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Nominé Charbonneau of the Magician and Susan Marie of the Magus have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruel Fate (Open to 1)   Cruel Fate (Open to 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruel Fate (Open to 1)
Page 1 of 1