Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) Empty
PostSubject: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:27 pm

A-CHOO!! Nanami shivered in the cold winter air and looked about. Barely anyone here that she could see. How was she supposed to write what she knew if she didn't know anything? How was she supposed to change it to suit her needs? She supposed that this could be an ice planet scene, but ice planets were not only over done, but not viable. Seriously, an entire planet made out of ice? That was one of the most stupidest things she had ever heard of. The most stupid thing she had heard though was standing out in the cold helped your cold. No it fucking didn't, it just made you get hypothermia. Still... there had to be a reason why her mom told her, so she just... did it. But not for much longer though. She could feel her toes freezing into little blocks of ice to rot off of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:56 am

The snow fell onto a small black vehicle as it pulled into view and at the entrance to a small park in the city named Hayabusa. A door to said vehicle would open slowly and two female figures would steep out. As soon as they exited the vehicle, it would drive off into the distance, leaving the figures behind. The time was midday and it seemed there weren’t too many people there, perfect for the older woman, people did make her sick. But they would begin to enter the park, taking in the view; it seemed the snow was easing but was still slowly falling, one would notice their winter clothing to shield them from whatever the weather would throw at them. “It’s so pretty out Minggy-sama! Thank you for bringing me to the park! I absolutely love snow!” The little female would laugh as she spoke and spin around in place before running into the park like eccentric individual. Mingqin would slowly follow, her breath showing as she sighed deeply. As the little girl walked by she heard a sneeze, stopping to look towards the source of the sound, smiling as always. “Bless youu~ Awe you look sick are you alright miss? Moonari’s smile turned into a worried expression towards the girl she had never met. Slowly catching up, the heiress would sigh and look towards her younger sister. “Moonari, do not exasperate other individuals.” She would look towards the other girl and speak "I am terribly sorry, my sister has a fetish with meeting new people and being nice…” She was astonished herself that she had apologized, to a stranger no less.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm

Another individual was in the park, but this one was out for a nice jog in the cold. Why? Well.....because he could, though in hindsight this might have not been the brightest idea. Granted, he was warmer then what he could have been, but nonetheless it was a bit cold. He wore a red hoodie that was a close match to his hair, though when he noticed the snow starting to fall, he began to wish that he had worn something heavier. However, something heavier would impede his movement therefore reducing the heat he was generating. Well, too late to consider such things now, he was already out here. He'd better just make the best with what he had.

However, out of the corner of his eyes he saw Nanami, who was out in the cold again. Granted, she was in much better condition than the last time he found her out in the cold, but why would she want to be out here now? Especially standing still, perhaps the cold helped inspire her creativity. Well to each their own, but it looked like two others were talking to her. Curious, he would jog over to Nanami nodding to her and raising a hand to greet her, "Hey Nanami, making some new friends?" He would ask as he gestured to Mingqin and her sister.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Hayabusa Park in winter was as cold as it got. Well, maybe. Daiki had never been anywhere else to test his theory, but who needed testing? Believing was enough for him. He pulled his scarf over his lower face at looked around at the beauty of it all. Such majesty in the simplicity that nature produced. The park was lightly attended today, so each person stood out. All of their actions were easily noticeable, except for one girl. She seemed to just be standing there. It wasn’t a very good idea, considering the temperature outside. He wondered if she was alone when more people started joining her. The first two didn’t seem to know her, but the third certainly did.

He stood up and went over to the group. From so far away he hadn’t noticed how lovely the two women were. He looked at the two women, “Mon Cheri, it’s not good for those as lovely as yourselves to be out in this kind of weather. You’ll catch cold, and it would be a shame if such a thing happened to such beautiful creatures.” He was so preoccupied with the women that he hadn’t even taken the time to notice the one man near them.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 pm

"???" Oh gosh, there was a little girl. Nanami had always been a sucker for little ones, even if she wasn't planning on having any. She couldn't help it! They were adorable! Especially this cute little one, who was so polite as to say bless you to her when she sneezed. "Dank yu, leedle ong," she tried to say. Damn her stuffy nose! "AI an seeck," she said, bringing her eyebrows together. "Door, door, pedebul knee." She turned to keep her coughing away from her and her guardian. 'Mingy-sama?' Precious.

"Fedishes are haow bebole get der kecks. Dour sesder is beind dice." She pulled out a tissue, one that hadn't seen much snot action and blew on it, looking at it before groaning and folding it so she could use another side of it. "Excuse me," she said, finally feeling her sinuses clear up. For the most part. They would eventually return like that, but for now she was fine. She crouched and smiled at the littler of the two women. "My name is Himura Nanami. What's yours?"

She looked up at the other two that had joined them. One was French, or at least from a weird part of America, to be speaking in French. The other though... "Ah, Azame-san. Yes I am. Dough, I haven't found out their names yet." She just nodded politely and gestured she would be fine to the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Sighing, the older woman would roll her eyes, it seemed her sister was again not acting her age, she was almost 17 and yet acted like she was a ten year old, and her appearance even gave off that notion. “Awee your welcome! Nice to meet you Nanami-chan!” She would smile and straighten her posture, looking towards her sister. “My name is Moonari Heise. This is my sister Mingqin Heise.” Her fun loving nature seemed to disappear while she introduced her sister and herself. The woman would roll her eyes again, her tone seeming a little harsh as always. “Moonari, I can introduce myself, I do not need you to do that for me.” she would walk towards Nanami a bit and look in her direction. “But if you have a cold, you really must not be outside in the middle of winter. We do not need another dead body on our hands.”

More people arrived to the small spot that they sat in, the snowfall had ceased and now the sky was clear. Two men to be exact, the first seemed to know Nanami and the other did not. The Frenchmen did catch her attention, fore she did know how to speak French in her studies. “Ah, vous parlez français ou avez-vous tout comme l'accent?” Someone who spoke another language that wasn’t English and the language of the country they lived in. But she would then look at the other males that had suddenly entered, just more people, it made her sick. To many meat bags but maybe these people weren’t like normal humans, they could be different… Only time would tell. “You all have names, correct?”
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:06 am

Kahn did not notice the other young man approaching Nanami and her acquaintances, but no matter this stranger chose to ignore Kahn completely and turn his attention to the three women before him. The red headed second year would cock an eyebrow at such behavior, and this young man reminded him of a few womanizers that he bumped into in his hometown. They weren't really that dangerous, but sometimes proved to be an annoyance to the women they conversed with. Kahn would roll his eyes, before looking back at Nanami. "Ah, I see." Kahn replied, he believe he caught their names as he got a bit closer. The more hyperactive one was named Moonari Heise, while the more controlled one was Mingqin Heise. Speaking of Minqin she began to speak another language to the other young man who had approached. It sounded French, and Kahn didn't understand a word of it.

He stared a bit blankly, until Mingqin asked if they had names, and he would nod before gesturing to himself, "Pardon me, my name is Kahn Azame, I'm friends with Nanami here. A pleasure to meet you two." He offered the two a smile, though his attention would turn to the supposed womanizer, after they replied to him. The more the young man spoke the better Kahn would get to know him, and it may be possible that the red haired second year is jumping to conclusions. After all, the guy has barely said anything, and he already making assumptions. 'The Avenger' would mentally sigh, while waiting for the last individual to introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 am

He smiled when the youngest appearing girl introduced her and her sister, “Such lovely names for such lovely ladies. You two must stop traffic with your beauty.” He turned to look at Nanami, “You too of course. Heads turn just to look, I assume.” Daiki laughed when Mingqin actually responded, in French no less, “Pas bien, je le crains. I’m only an amateur, so my French is not the best.” He bowed to the entire group, making sure he acknowledged Kahn this time, “It’s a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Daiki Tanaka. As you may be aware, I don’t know any of you, but if that stopped people from meeting no one would know anyone else.” He stood straight up and turned to Nanami, who he could barely understand as she spoke, “I would also suggest some thyme, garlic, and licorice root tea for you. It tastes dreadful, but all of the ingredients are supposed to help with colds and flues. If I’m wrong in assuming that you have one of those, I apologize. I also know that you especially should not be out here in such a condition. You’ll only exacerbate the problem.” He went onto Kahn, “I apologize for not acknowledging you earlier. Forgive my rude behavior.”
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:16 am

French wasn't his first language. That was all she got out of that short exchange between Mingquin and Daiki, besides the obvious question of 'do you speak it?' Nanami's vision swam as she stood. Blood pumping back into her legs, no doubt. "I don't really consider myself a looder. Unless you think people would be whispering very obscene things along with it." But, that was enough about her. Moonari. She was friken adorable. 'Nanami-chan?' She could just take her into her arms and cuddle her until both of their faces turned-

Wait a minute.

What had he said? Nanami turned to Daiki and looked somewhat confused. He had told her about some things that she was doing, but why? They were old wive's recipes for colds and flues. What was he? A doctor? A writer, like her? A florist? A botanist? Just someone curious? Considering his somewhat shaky grasp of a foreign language- an impressive feat, if he had done it himself- she was leaning more towards writer in her mind. For now she smiled at him before covering her cough in a sleeve of hers. "Thank you for the advice, Tanaka-san. I'll be sure to take it into consideration. I was already drinking a lot of green tea with honey and glycerin." Was it just her, or was it colder? Maybe she should go back inside and warm up, but this amazing cast of characters lay before her! Daiki Tanaka, Mingqin and Moonari Heise, Kahn Azame and of course her. This opportunity was too good to be true, and even harder to pass up. "And, it is very nice to meet all of you!"
Back to top Go down
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 2:57 pm

Looking at her phone the heiress would sigh, pressing her hand on her forehead slightly and looking at her sister. “Father wants us home now, it seems mother has had a heart issue and we need to go deal with it.” as she looked back it seemed that same black car pulled up slowly and a man steeped out and stood beside it staring towards the group. As Moonari looked up to her sister she let out a little sigh. “Alllright. It’s been nice meeting you all! I hope we can meet again!” The small girl would continue to look back as both of them approached their black car, the man opened the door for them and they entered. He quickly took his driver’s seat and they drove off.

[Exit]

Information:
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:59 am

Kahn was a little surprised to see that Daiki picked up on his suspicions, or was he assuming too much?Well, Mingqin and her sister had to leave for some important reason leaving just him, Daiki and Nanami. Daiki had offered a solution to Nanami's cold. A variety of herbs and food, which sounds good. Though Kahn got an idea, and he would turn to Daiki with a smile.

"Apology accepted, but you seem like you know a thing or two about plants. Tell me have you heard of something called Tran-Q? It's supposed to be a mixture of herbs and planets that are meant to relax someone? Have you ever tried it or do you know if it works or not?" He would ask, his curiosity getting the better of him. Granted, he did not need it but he knew someone who could use it considering how she did not handle tests very well, and she had a low self-esteem too. Perhaps if she had something to help her relax then she would be able to perform better. This would raise her self-esteem, which in turn would allow her to do better in other activities as well. That is if Daiki knew what he was speaking of, and if he would actually approve the use of such a pill. If so, perhaps he could talk Nanami into buying some of it.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:12 pm

“Please, if it doesn’t help, see a doctor. We don’t want you getting any worse. Especially since we just met.” He would say to Nanami, giving her a small smile. The Heise sisters then took off, saying something about their mother. Poor woman. The heart was such a delicate thing. Then, Kahn asked a question, “Tran-Q?” Daiki had to think for a moment to remember what all of the ingredients were. He had looked it up only once before, in an effort to see how it was made, but he had failed in his search. The best he could muster up was to recall his opinion on the ingredients he had found, “I don’t know how well it works, but the herbs used in it are various. Some are tranquilizers, others used to treat fevers, some actually increase the brain’s activity, and others have no particular use. Actually, most of the ingredients cancel each other out under normal circumstances. I wouldn’t say it’s a bad thing to try if you are under a lot of stress, but if you don’t need it, I wouldn’t recommend it. People say it works, but you have to take 4-6 tablets at different intervals of the day. In my opinion, as an unlicensed, amateur herbalist, it’s not the best thing to try. I’d suggest trying something else first; maybe meditation or a good massage. Of course, if you really want to try it, I can’t stop you. What you decide to put into your body is your choice, Kahn. Just remember that it still comes with a warning label.” He had assumed that the man was the one who was going to take it.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:35 pm

((Sorry that it took me so long to reply.))

Aw. Looks like some of her people were leaving, but their family names sounded slightly familiar. Heise. She was going to have to loo- "ACHOO! ACHOO!" Oh dear, her feet were loosing feeling. The first signs of hypothermia were showing themselves. Or was it frost bite? She couldn't really figure it out.

Nanami nodded when he declared his hobby as an herbalist. That was one that she hadn't really considered, though it was kind of strange seeing a guy so interested in flowers. Not that she hadn't looked up weird stuff during her career as a writer. One time she had to look up songs from England, shibari positions and 'graphs of blood loss in a hand.' What could she say? She had liked Hetalia at the time she was writing it.

"Dounds fascinnatin' Danaka-san. Could we dake this do a blace dad had heatind? School, perhabs?" Who knew? She might even get to see a nurse for the cold she was nursing.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:48 pm

When Kahn heard Nanami sneezing he would look at her with some concern, "Maybe we ought to move inside somewhere warm. Because it doesn't sound like you are getting any better." He would suggest, however it was then that Daki would reply to his question. It took him a few moments to recall whatever information he was going to bring up. However, Kahn was patient and waited for his answer.

Kahn would nod as Daki explained the benefits and cons of Tran-Q. How some of the ingredients actually canceled each other out, and how many pills it would take for the pills to actually work. Well now the product sounded like an absolute scam. Well that meant that perhaps it was not the best choice for Nanami then, which was a shame as she could use something rather harmless for her anxiety issues. Daki said that he couldn't him from trying Tran-Q though, and Kahn would flex a bit before replying, "Well I need to know what I am putting in my body before I try anything. So maybe I will get a second opinion, but thus far it sounds like like a cheap scam. Oh well, guess not everyone is honest all the time."

When Nanami managed to ask if they could take it to a place with heat, Kahn would nod in agreement, "Like I said before, the sooner we get you out of the cold, the better. Unfortunately, I do not have tea to warm you up this time around. "
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:10 pm

“I don’t know. Some people say that it works for them, but it doesn’t seem like it would. It could actually work, or maybe it’s a placebo. I wouldn’t be able to tell you, since I’ve never tried it myself. There are always better options, if you really are concerned. Try seeing a doctor and see what they recommend.” Nanami, who was beginning to sneeze more and more, seemed to only be getting worse as they stood outside. When Kahn suggested they go inside, he was more than willing to comply. She would never heal at this rate, “I suppose we should move somewhere more suitable for your cold. We don’t need you getting any more ill than you already seem to be.” School was probably a good idea, but it seemed like a long way to go. He wasn’t going to complain though. It was her cold and her option took top priority, “Well, shall we go on your say?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next