Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

She couldn't tell if she was shivering or not. That was most certainly terrible. If she stopped shivering, she was colder than she thought she was. Without saying a word- but producing quite a few rasping hacks and politely spitting out the phlegm into a mostly unused tissue- she began to force her way back to the relative warmth of civilization. This was terrible. How could she get so sick? Weren't midterms coming up or something? Something before the school trip? Urgh. This was terrible for her. She needed tea in her system and stat. It was fine that Kahn didn't have tea for her. She would just produce her own pot.

Almost sullenly she trotted through the streets of Hayabusa before finding the dim sum place that she had discovered on accident only the day before. They were very nice people and she actually had some money for tea. Maybe a cup of soup too. She took a seat at one of the booths and smiled tiredly at her friends, wanting them to join her.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:29 am

Kahn watched her cough or a better word would be 'hack' out phlegm and bacteria that caused her disease. She was not in the best shape because of this cold, but he would silently follow her. It was terrible that she felt so bad, hopefully she would feel better in a bit. Until they entered a small restaurant where he noticed that they sold tea and soup to say the very least. Maybe he would get something...or maybe he wouldn't. Decisions...Decisions. After observing his surroundings for a moment he would sit down across from her.

"Personally, I think you need to be in bed with some soup brought to you. The last thing you really need to be doing is walking around or sitting in the cold. He would say noticing her tired eyes, and considering how she nearly hacked up a lung earlier she needed to be asleep. Not out and about like a healthy person should be.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 1:54 am

Daiki beamed at seeing the shop. The wonders of this town would never cease to amaze him. When Nanami sat down, Daiki sat across from her, next to Kahn, hoping it wasn’t too presumptuous of him. He didn’t want to sit directly next to Nanami just yet. That may come off as too forward with the lady. He looked at Kahn, “Believe it or not, the cold isn’t caused by this kind of weather. It does make it harder to get better though.” He then looked at the woman, “I think you should take that advice to heart, Ma’am. Maybe listen to Kahn’s sound wisdom.” He then smirked at her, “I’d gladly take care of the sick beauty. For now though, maybe some soup will tide you over.” That smile of his never once left his face, “Or some tea. Most of it is good for sickness in one for or another, so I can’t make any strong recommendations.”
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 am

They were trying to be nice. She understood that, foggy as it was. "Meeeegggghhhh. I dow I should, but I donbt want do. Y'know? I donbt want do be sidck, but I donbt want to stobdt. Idt feels lide I candt stobdt. Not naow." She sighed and put her head on the table, rolling it slightly on the laminated wood. "Got too much stufbt to du." She looked up when a server came up and ordered something simple. Something homey. Miso soup sounded very very nice right now. And usually it was the cheapest everywhere. She ordered some and covered her mouth as she yawned. "Sorry about dat." She was just... really tired.
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:28 am

Kahn would nod at Daiki's recommendation they would good choices, and it seems like she had planned to do just that. After all why else would she choose a place that conveniently sold soup and tea? He did not chalk it up to coincidence. However, Nanami said that she had stuff that she wanted to do, and that she did not want to sit still any longer. Kahn would shrug a bit before simply saying, "Fair enough, but any work that you create will not be your very best. After all being sick can impair how well you think about stories, and your physical abilities. For example it will be more difficult if you try and run while you have a cold."

When the server asked if he wanted anything, he would simply nod his head 'No', and then turn back to Nanami. Who just finished yawning, "Sleep also helps quite a bit, granted I can understand that homework keeps you up very late. That tends to be the reason why I am up too." It was the truth, Kahn really did spend a lot of time studying in his room. Sometimes so much that when he looks at the clock he is quite surprised by how much time he had spent. Oh well...maybe now he will remember to set an alarm for himself in order to stop.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Daiki was glad he wasn’t the only one here trying to convince Nanami that she should take care of herself. If it had only been him, there was probably no way she’d listen. However, Kahn was making some fairly good arguments. He had to respect that, “Your body will only get weaker and weaker until it’s so tired that it can’t move. You don’t want that, do you now? You would be bedridden much longer than if you just swallowed your pride right now and rested up.” He would have gotten something to drink, but there were too many things for him to choose from, “Besides, a day sick is a day you don’t have to go to school.” He had no idea if that trick would work, but he was willing to try anything to make the point clear.
Back to top Go down
Uzbekistan

Uzbekistan

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 pm

((Can't believe I forgot this for so long. I am so sorry you all.))

Nanami sighed and shook her head, feeling her sinuses rattle in her skull and her vision swim. "Mabbe youd all are ridht." She sucked down the tea and the snot that had collected in her nose. "Ggh. I hade winder. I aldays get sidc." Maybe that wasn't true, but it certainly felt like it to her. Every time she thought she was going to be alright, she got sick with a cold or a flu or something along those lines. And she had been trying, damnit! "Mayde I shoulb tade a day off from schdool."
Back to top Go down
Johnson Locke

Johnson Locke

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:03 pm

"I think you could use a day off from school, granted I would take a day off from school any day. I'd rather not deal with Yui if I had my way with it, but I don't so I have to deal with the hand, I'm dealt." Kahn replied sighing, he just remembered the paper he had to write for aforementioned teacher, "I swear that man takes everything fun, and makes it boring so we all end up bored out of our skulls." The red haired young man placed his head on the table and sighed, recalling some of the more painful lessons that he had with aforementioned teacher.

"I doubt one day will hurt you or your grade that badly, and I'm willing to bet that the teachers will understand, unless it's Yui, of course. He will tell you to suck it up, or blame you for being sick in the first place. Then again in his mind, everything is your fault." He would say, lifting his head up from the table. Maybe Daiki had some miracle cure or advice that would help Nanami further, all Kahn could recommend was vitamin C and daily exercise.
Back to top Go down
Daiki

Daiki

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Daiki could only nod in response, “Might as well take advantage of the situation and stay away from that place. Besides, a day away might actually help you.” He gave her a smile, “Giving our minds a rest once in a while helps them think better.” He hoped he was making some kind of progress, if not, he would just blame it on human stubbornness, “Sorry I cannot do more, but I’m not a miracle worker.” He reached down into his coat pockets and removed a cough drop. Thank goodness he was always prepared for the harshness of winter, “Sorry about the awful taste. It just means it’s working.” He would had it to her and get up, “Well, I have a family to get back to. Thank you for putting up with me.” He looked at Kahn, “Both of you.” With that, he would take a bow and leave the two alone, “Make sure she drinks plenty of tea. It’s good for her.” He was speaking to Kahn, seeing as Nanami was likely to not listen.

((EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)   Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing and Colds (Mingqin/ SUPER OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO COME IN)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2