Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Differences in Society(Mingqin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

Differences in Society(Mingqin) Empty
PostSubject: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:55 am

The carnival once again appeared in front of my feet, wondering why I was coming back. Perhaps it was the strange girl, but perhaps I just wanted to enjoy my day. Either way, I approached with a smile, just going to enjoy myself. As I did, I thought about stopping by to see if she was there, but perhaps she wouldn't be there. I'd imagine people didn't work here all the time or were off during breaks, who knows. However, why not, it'd give me something to do. If not, I could just leave or something. Shrugging, I made my way to the fortune teller tent to see if she was there. I was hoping she was there since I'd actually be able to have a bit of fun. If not, I'd make the most of the other things. Approaching it, I opened it up to find it empty, saddened a bit by her disappearance from here. Well not really disappearance just her not being there. Sighing, I closed it and went on my way to have fun.

The ability to see someone's fate was strange yet may seem a bit empowering to some. It was a unique power, I'll give her that, but I didn't truly believe in her words, being a man of luck more, even though I have none. I sighed kicking a rock as I went around, checking for something to do, perhaps a fun game. Nothing seemed interesting, so I guess I should just get some food or a drink. I suppose maybe look for a girl too may help, perhaps get something they'd like, something sweet. Although knowing my luck, I'd probably find none that'd take any interest in me as I sighed. I felt like a bit of cotton candy, perhaps it'd cheer me up as I went around to find one. I found one as I went up, getting my wallet out to get money out. Paying the man, I got a medium sized cotton candy, hoping it'd bring me fortune, what a joke I thought.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

PostSubject: Re: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:31 pm

The carnival, not a place the woman pictured to spend her Saturday. Although her younger sister longed for enjoyment of the outside world, her reluctant brother sat home as he did not wish to come to this location, his face stuck in a novel he has read multiple times in the past. He was a strange one, not just his reading fetish but the fact that he came from the mother and yet he was very different from Mingqin, but he was a very close copy of her mother, while she herself was nothing like that woman. More like her father, the heiress liked to take the helm and do things her own way, unless submitting was an option that was need to complete a task or survive. But back to the carnival she would walk slowly behind as her preteen sister would run around looking at various things, laughing and skipping as she went along “Ney Mingy-sama! I think I see cotton candy! Can we go please?” The sister would point to a small cotton candy mechanism. The woman would give a nod and the two would proceed to walk towards said machine. “Do not try and leech me clean of my currency…” the girl would laugh and look back at her older sister smiling “Minngy-sama! You have to loosen up! Come onnn!” As they reached the cotton candy machine Mingqin would pay the man and he would hand Moonari a small paper cone filled with a fluffy pink top. Although the older woman was lost in thought at the time, mostly about her family and about the power she might obtain, her sister was eating the pink fluff and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:07 am

A joke I thought at first, but it turned out differently than I had thought it would, a lot different. It would seem fate would deliver me two beautiful girls as I had just got my cotton candy. Perhaps this was my key to changing my luck with the ladies? No it couldn't, merely a coincidence since one was young. She seemed so carefree in her adolescence, while the older one seemed more reserved, more withdrawn. Perhaps a bigger introvert than I am, but I doubt that since I've yet to have gone on a date. Going with the way, I gave a heavy sigh before they arrived and the older one got a cotton candy for the younger one, perhaps siblings. A smile creeped up onto my lips as I couldn't help but wish I had a sibling like this, a good sibling and caring one. However, I was the older one here. I had hoped my sister was doing fine, which I'm sure she was in middle school.

"What a loving sibling relationship." I said a bit nervously, hoping to somehow break the ice or maybe spark a conversation between them. The young one seemed so innocent and pretty for her age, while the older seemed less so, but still pretty as well. However, I also got this feeling like the older one wouldn't really like me, thinking I was some creep or something with cotton candy, who knows. I just hoped I'd make it out alive with the aura I was getting from her. Perhaps introverts don't always get along?
Back to top Go down
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

PostSubject: Re: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:40 am

The woman would be broken out of her concentration to a boy who had been standing there this whole time although she hadn’t paid much attention to her surroundings. Her sister would let out a slight chuckle and respond to what the boy said about the female’s sisterly relationship. “Yup, I just loveeeeee my sister! Just loveee her!” She would laugh again, wrapping her arms around her sister’s waist and nuzzling into the older woman’s chest. Mingqin would slowly push her off and glare at her sister. “Our relationship is not build on love, or family, we are most likely just friends, maybe even lower than that. You should know I don’t involve myself in family affairs.” She would then look at the boy; her face was serious and emotionless as she spoke directly to him. “You, is there something you need?” Her sister would scuff and hit her sister in the back before frowning. “Minngy-sama, be polite!” The heiress would hit her sister in the back of the head as hard as she could. Moonari seemed to absorb the blow and didn’t flinch, it could be seemed she was used to this but that would be wrong, it was about her showing no weakness and mostly about her family problems. “No one deserves my respect until they prove that they deserve my attention. You of all people should know that Moonari, it shouldn’t even bother this boy…”
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 1:30 pm

The lively younger sister was ecstatic in her response to my comment, which it did look like it as she hugged her sister. However, it seemed like the older sister did not share the same sentiment as her younger sister. She practically rejected her sister, only seeing her as an acquaintance or a friend. It seemed harsh to me given that they were siblings, but perhaps there was some underlying issue in the family. I wasn't going to pry deeper than skin level, but instead just wonder in silence before being asked something. The older one seemed focused and a bit cold, a complete opposite from her younger sister it seems. While I didn't necessarily needed anything, I just thought it'd be polite to talk to them. Before I could reply, the younger sister though spoke to her first. The reaction seemed a bit childish, but still I didn't know anything about the family dynamic.

However, the older sister had her reasons, and it seemed like not a lot of people got respect from her. Perhaps she was high class or something like that, something I wouldn't truly understand. "I just made an observation about what I saw. It also seems like something troubles you, but I won't pry. As for your sister, keep up the kind attitude, I'm sure you'll get far." I said to both of them, trying to smile at them to show I had no ill will towards anything. Its just, I didn't understand the differences in society now that I am face to face with it, maybe one day.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Empress

Twisted Empress

PostSubject: Re: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 3:55 pm

The woman would look at the boy and sigh. “Alright, whatever you say boy.” Looking back at her sister she would pat her head as Moonari laughed. “Minggy-sama never has things troubling her! She’s so stronnggg!” Her sister would laugh a bit and look up at her sister. “Strong? You’re dam right I am.” although it seemed like she was joking, Mingqin’s facial expression was straight forward. They would both look around them and then at the boy before the small one laughed. “Minngy-sama I wanna go get a fourtune!” She pointed to a small tent in the distance behind some stands. “It’s was nice to meet you. The both of them waved goodbye to the boy and walked towards that stand and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Differences in Society(Mingqin)   Differences in Society(Mingqin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Differences in Society(Mingqin)
Page 1 of 1