Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Steele

Steele

This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 4:32 am

still pressed up against him, Nadia shook once with a stifled laugh at Cecil's words. "I don't mind...I don't know what to do next either..." she admitted, pushing back now that her initial reaction to his words had subsided, so her face wasn't quite as flush, and she didn't feel like she was going to cry. Her hands still clung to his shirt, though, half for support and half because she didn't want to let go. This was so new and...emotionally overwhelming. She'd never felt anything like this before. She wanted to explore this feeling more...

Looking up at him she added, honestly, "But...I'm okay with staying like this for a few more minutes."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:01 am

With a bashful expression, Cecil opened his mouth...and shut it as he failed to speak. He tries again - and then, no luck. It's at this point he gives up and nods.
And so he was there, in the middle of the school's halls, holding a girl in his arms that seemed all too happy to be there. He wanted to enjoy this, he really did...but he felt almost light-headed at the blood rushing to his head, colouring his face even as he sat in place just around the corner from the library.
And...he was...starting to feel uncomfortable. This wasn't the best spot.

"Maybe we should...go somewhere else? My back's...kind of getting unhappy with me."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 5:12 am

Nadia nodded, starting to feel just the smallest bit awkward herself. "Ka-ra-o-ke" she chimed, leaning forward to speak the word into his ear. Afterall, there was no time like the present, and he'd already put away all his study books anyway. With productiveness out the window, what was left other than the next new experience? If he didn't agree, she might just drag him there anyway, with the level of excitement she had about this feeling in her chest.

More than anything right now she wanted to press on, find out what was waiting around the next corner for them. If the way she was feeling was any indication, the sky was the limit.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2018 8:45 pm

The boy freezes and Nadia's breath tickles his ear, and he nods rapidly. "Y-Yeah. That - that works."
Almost reluctantly, Cecil lets go. The feeling of their presence by him recedes somewhat, and he finds himself almost missing it, despite the fact they haven't really gone anywhere. That they felt...comfortable, with it. Happy with it. Him. It was a nice feeling to know that...but as soon as he released her, that proof he could feel of it all was gone, and he was left with little to keep everything at bay.
Nothing to tell him that it wasn't as bad as he knew it to be but a mind that would never allow him the comfort of denying the truth.

"Uhm...Nadia. Maybe you should move first. So, I, uh...don't ditsturb you getting up."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 12:21 am

So he didn't disturb her getting up? What was that supposed to mean? Did he think he was going to accidentally touch something he shouldn't? Not that that mattered to her much, but... "Sure..." She offered shortly, standing up and stretching before offering him a hand. "Come on, we can take our time on the way. We've got plenty of time." She assured him, stepping back and fetching her bag from the floor to sling it once again over her shoulder, watching him. She was still a little bit flush, but her smile had receded back to her small, pleasant curve and her heart wasn't beating as fast. This was good. One thing at a time. Each new thing was so exciting, she thought if it all happened at once she might explode.

She waited until Cecil had stood and situated himself, hoping he knew the way to the Karaoke place. She'd passed it once, read a brochure, but she wasn't sure quite how to get there.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2018 11:32 am

As Nadia got up, Cecil felt more free to move without the girl on him and clinging to his chest. More comfortable with things this way, instead of having to remove her from him after, well...bringing her there in the first place. He took her hand as he got up himself, though the gesture felt a little more...awkward, than before to accept. "Yeah...more than enough time."

Nodding meekly as he struggles to speak, he waits for Nadia to gather her belongings, and then makes a small gesture for her to come with him as he sets off. After all the fretting on his first visit, he wasn't about to forget where the karaoke place was, even if he couldn't stop the rising nerves that swelled with each step out of the building and toward the district where it lied. He glances toward Nadia as they make their way, and away again, unsure what he was to say or do as they made their way.
Anything he'd looked up before vanishes from his mind as the reality of the scenario sets in and doubts flare. The silence that fell and the lack of interaction that compounded it felt horribly, terribly wrong after before, his mind screaming at him that he had to do something but failing to call him to action.

Oh, yes, they had plenty of time. He could feel its smothering pressure as it dragged out every moment, making the good ways to go to their destination stretch out into a path impossibly long.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:08 am

Nadia's chest was giddy with excitement as she followed Cecil to their destination. It was in a section of the city that Nadia had never visited before. It always seemed so loud and big, she figured she'd get lost. There were so many people...Still, she was here now with Cecil, and she couldn't complain. The establishment they entered was called "Q Story." It was bustling, with patrons already, though probably not as full as it soon would be. There were individual booths you could pay for, or...

"The Main stage...?" Nadia read the signboard and looked at Cecil. "You can pay to sing to everyone?" She asked, blinking. Her face went blank as the gears turned inside her head. She smiled slyly at the thought of coaxing him into try, but thought better of it, "I can't imagine you doing that...but I think I want to try it some time...not now, but sometime. You'd come watch me, right?" She asked, that soft smile returning.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 10:21 am

After what felt like hours upon hours, they'd arrived at their destination, nerves stretched out to breaking point during the walk there. He felt just about ready to curl up and die - but he couldn't exactly do that.
Dying on a date was a terrible idea - he'd already acknowledged this.
Nadia hadn't exactly been too loud or sudden when she spoke, but it was still enough to make Cecil flinch and have to take a moment to process what she'd said. "Ah, aha...yeeeah...it's not like I'd ever go up on the main stage, nope..." Memories of the time he'd visited with Gabriel flash through his mind, and he hopes beyond hope nobody would decide to catch him out on the little lie he'd told. "I'm...sure I'd be happy to watch if I knew in advance."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:02 pm

"I'll be sure to call you, then!" She announced, excitement mounting. There was someone singing one of those happy-sounding idol songs. They weren't bad...but it wasn't exactly good. Then, again, that was Karaoke for you. Nadia doubted she was much good at it either. But that wouldn't stop her!

When the reached the counter, Nadia went to pay for the booth, but stopped half way into her bag and looked at Cecil. She didn't want to step on his toes, and guys were supposed to pay for the date, right? Had he already planned for that?
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Why did she stop? Why was she looking at him? Was something wrong? He hoped there wasn't something wroSHIT SHIT SHIT WAIT
Eyes wide with alarm, he scrambled for his wallet and started pulling out cash, placing it down hurriedly as he stepped up to the counter and said-
"B-OOth!"

...he could have died at that moment. Not only was he mortified by what he had just done, let alone the way voice cracked, the woman manning the counter was looking far, far too amused by what had happened for comfort.
...yes, maybe he could make an exception on the 'no dying on the date' thing. Nadia would understand. He needed this right now. Just for a little bit, then things could go on normally.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 pm

Nadia gave a weak smile, trying really hard not to be amused by Cecil's outburst. She would have been fine paying for it too, but the look on his face was far too endearing to miss out on. The woman behind the counter moved to lead them, and as Cecil seemed to be petrified by his shame, Nadia took the liberty of taking his hand and leading him down the hallway behind the woman. When they reached their booth, she slide the door open and allowed them both inside, explaining some of the time restraints and rules, as well telling her how to order themselves food or drink from the menus.

Nadia wasn't sure how much of that Cecil had been paying attention to, but she thanked the woman and closed the door behind her. Turning to Cecil then, she announced. "Thanks for that, Cecil. I'll get us some drinks okay? you look like you could use it." She giggled. There was a twinge of remorse behind her words. She felt so much like she was pressuring him at times like this. But she also knew that he needed that to get out of his..."shell".. heh. Silly little Turtle. She giggled again, in spite of herself, covering her mouth with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:11 pm

Cecil wasn't exactly listening. Or paying attention to his surroundings. Or paying attention to anything. He stumbled along behind Nadia, seemingly stuck on automatic.
He sat down as he was ushered into the room, and part of what Nadia said managed to register in his mind as he immediately stood up again. "Drinks! Yes, drinks. Liquids, refreshments. I'll do that, yes. What do you want? I'll go get that. Yes, I'll get drinks. Mmhmm." Immediately afterwards he started walking towards the door without even waiting, grabbing the handle and pushing the door open-

*Thud.*

Or he would have, if that was how that door was operated.
"Uh...is something wrong with the door?"
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:34 pm

Nadia laughed, throwing a hand over her mouth to stop the noise when Cecil collided with the door. Gingerly she grabbed his shoulders and peeled him away from the door, guiding him back to his seat. "Sit down, Cecil, we order them from here. You'd have heard that if you weren't tucked inside your shell." She forces his eyes to meet hers "I said, I'll get drinks. You calm down okay? It's just me."

She sat down across the table from him and took an order sheet. "what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:32 am

Cecil deflated at the sound of rapidly muffled laughter, eyes fixed to the floor as he was taken back to his seat and left to his own devices. He slouched over as one hand grasped at his hair, letting out an awkward laugh as Nadia turned up his head. "Yup...that's me. Hiding away to not make a fool of myself and looking like an idiot because of it." Their eyes didn't meet long before his flitted off to one side, composure eluding him and self-consciousness overwhelming him.

"Just...lemonade. Lemonade is good."
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 12:40 am

Don't be so hard on yourself was the first thing that popped into her head, but considering who she was talking to, it would be both a mute point, and in poor taste, so she just shook her head and went about ordering drinks. She'd discovered that the best way to lift Cecil's spirits was not to try to deny him his self-loathing, but to bring his attention to something else. For instance...

"So, Cecil..." She started, as she filled out the order card and placed it where it was supposed to go (Puposefully making this a little vague because how does any of this work idfk), "Do you know how to work the Karaoke machine? I've never actually used one before...Is it like your Eye Pod?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)   This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This doesn't look like planning a date to me (Cecil)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next