Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CWIS

CWIS

All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) Empty
PostSubject: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 11:29 pm

All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) Killy.600.2177255
"That... can't be right..."

In Junction there are a few whole and complete truths. These few facts are the cement that hold the city together and prevent it all from collapsing out from within. The Babel Field, the divide of top, middle, and bottom wards, the fresh and delicious taste of an ice cold Toha Brand Cola Flavored Carbonated Soft Drink... And the Rem family knew the layout of Junction and it's wards far better then any other. As they should, having lead the JPD for far longer then even the longest lived citizens can remember.

Though, for every law there is an exception, and it appears that Alister Rem the 15th is that exception as he is horribly... devastatingly... career endingly lost....
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 6:40 pm

Tiny Tin was wandering about the middle ward once more, for two reasons, as he was now a citizen he would require work at some point, and also to look for the Man he had met before, Alister seemed to know things about the place that would be good for Tin to know about as well, the changes to the rules aboard The new Amalgamation of the ARK's that was now called Junction, any new rules that came up regarding his own kind the Servobots, as if he was now a citizen would that mean other Servobots where as well? it made sense but he had to check. It also would change the missing hardware report to a missing persons case in relation to his siblings going missing or being stolen...or rather Abducted now.

So as he wandered the streets looking for the man he seemed lucky as he stumbled upon him in one of the side streets, as he was part of security personnel Tiny Tin assumed he would be out doing patrols and it seemed he was right.

Walking over to the man he would raise on of his rather over sized hands and wave "Greetings Alister, This unit has been looking for you, thankfully you did not Deviate far from the route I was given at the security station" he said as he walked up to the man and looked up at him gently bouncing on his feet clearly pleased to have found him.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 9:40 pm

All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSisOXX5qdkSBznm7WTh1AGh78UDwlv8fmh3F0Bj30d-LQ3V4vMLQ
"Hm?... Oh, it's you."

Alister turned and regarded the small droid with a look of vague recognition and acceptance. Perhaps, though, there was a twang of relief in his eyes as he looked down at the small bot and smiled a small smirk."The repair bot. Tin right? Good to see you've begun acclimation."

Alister's brow would furrow slightly as Tin informed him that it had been looking for him for quite some time. Odd... Normally people tried to avoid him. "Is there an issue you need help with?... If it's urgent you should have contacted the JPD directly instead of looking for me..."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 3:26 pm

The little robot looked up at the man as confirmed his Identity, and he would nod as to his assertion that he was acclimating to the new standard he was now put on as a citizen rather then a piece of military hardware, it was quite the...freeing feeling, able to do what he wanted because he chose to, rather then because he was told to, granted he was doing much of what he normally did anyway but the reason behind it was different.

Getting back to matters at hand though he mentioned that if the reason was urgent contacting the JPD was the best course of action to which Tiny Tin could agree with however as his issue wasn't urgent exactly, and Alister was the one he asked to look into his missing siblings he figured he was the best to talk to "The matter is not urgent, as This unit came to see if There was any new data about our Siblings? Also as you were one of our first contacts with information we thought we could ask you on an update on the things happening on the colony and to offer our help if required" he stated to the police officer.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 7:33 pm

Even though it would almost seem impossible, Alister's face seemed to fall even more as he processed what the small maintenance droid had asked. He had not forgotten about the request, in fact quite the opposite, he had scoured all the records he could find of the previous worlds Junction had been to around the time Tin had described and looked for all possible immigrants that could have gotten on fitting the description that he had been given, but to no avail. Junction's records for the time were spotty at best, nonexistent at worst. Whatever was going on at the time must have been very... distracting.

"Unfortunately... No, I have accessed all the records I have access to and have found little to do with the time period before the arcs converged. It seems a lot of data was lost in the shuffle." Keep the lie going. Remember what it's like to know the truth. Don't subject others to it. Let it all fade away. "Though, maybe you can assist me, I seem to be... I mean... A few of my men have been having trouble navigating the corridors of Middle Ward, would you mind helping me map out this area? I just need a good detailed map from here to the JPD station on this level."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Tin Looked at Alister, data loss was more then likely to be expected when doing such a grand operation as joining all the ARK's and so as he was told this the little robot looked down a moment at the ground, it would take time to find them he just needed to be patient is all, and so looking back up to the man he was going to ask another question, however before he could Alister spoke up about needing maps. Thankfully such a request was easy to fill as he kept his travels stored in his data banks, thankfully he was also fitted with a printer or data transfer device so giving them to the man would be rather easy.

"This unit is equipped with a data transfer device as well as the capability to print out the information on a physical medium, as I have just been exploring the area in search of you, this unit has mapped the surrounding area to a great degree of detail, as well as the route and location of the JPD station you requested, Would you like Direct data transfer to a device you own? Or would printing on a physical medium be best?" he asked gently bouncing on his feet once more, pleasently distracted by being useful once more.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 8:35 pm

"My my... You've been a busy little bot haven't you?" Alister chuckled as a small smile played on his lips. He knelt down to the small robot and held out his hand to it. "Both preferably. Call me old school but I do like to have a paper map in my hands. Though the electronic one would be more useful for my men. Please upload it to my CWIS terminal. Citizen ID #IAR3867208 Alister Rem." Once the files had be transferred and the map printed Alister would nod happily to the service droid and pat it gently on it's top.

"You're a handy little droid huh..." Alister studdied the map and sighed as he attempted to pinpoint where exactly on it he was. After about a minute of study he would nod and begin to move in a direction he hoped was towards the police station. "If at all possible I'd prefer if you could accompany me to the station, I just need to be sure these directions haven't shifted any sense the last jump."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:25 pm

As he printed out the maps and transferred the data Tiny Tin looked up at Alister "This unit constantly maps it's surroundings and makes note of changes, as this unit was originally designed for maintenance and mechanical work, knowing the lay out of anywhere this unit goes helps in constant updates to condition and ensures this Unit knows the best paths to reach areas that may require work later" he explained as he finished the upload and the printing.

1-15 printer jams after done work
Random number (1,100) :

"this unit was designed and programmed to be helpful and useful in multiple situations if given the proper equipment, additional equipment could be added if required for more specialized tasks, however this unit was equipped with a wide array of basic tools to preform it's primary function" he explained as he started to walk after Alister when he asked him to accompany him "Accompaniment is no problem, this Unit had things to Ask Alister other then what has been queried so parting ways now would be counter productive" he said as he continued to walk with Alister, as before having to quicken his pace a bit to keep up with the taller mans strides.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 11:11 am

"Is that so?" Alister nodded as he continued down the marked path on the map with Tin following close behind. Whoever had designed this droid really knew what they were doing. Compacting so many different functions into one small package was no small feat, must have been out of necessity rather then ingenuity. From what he had scrounged up about Tin's homeworld, Alister was able to put together a rather bleak picture of an Earth torn asunder by man's hubris and thirst for power... Not to shocking really. It was a tale as old as time, as old as Junction even. Still, it would be a rude awakening if this little bot ever learned the truth.

"What else can I help you with, not much else I can do right now anyway. Ask away." Alister frowned as he turned the map upside down, he sighed and took a left turn.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Tiny Tin walked along with the man "Yes it is. This Unit was designed for extensive operations and for upkeep of it's sibling units and any machinery that were required for said operations, as well as the maintenance of the ARK this unit was assigned. To achieve these ends as many tools as possible were included in the construction of this unit as well as adapter ports and additional equipment slots for later upgrades or specialty tools if required, all common adapter ports were used and universal hard points were utilized to make such upgrades easier" he said as he walked along with the man, and as he seen him turn the map upside down Tiny Tin gently reached out and grabbed his pants leg tugging at it gently.

"Sir you are going the wrong way and have inverted the map, please rotate the map by one hundred eighty degrees and make a right turn here if you wish to return to the station" he said as he looked up at the man almost like a small child trying to get the attention of a parent.

"As for Additional aid, This unit has noticed that there is a lack of security and maintenance personnel in the lower section where this unit does it's personal efforts and has made it's home, and the question of personnel being sent down to aid the people there was one this unit had come to ask, as well as any additional happenings around Junction that this unit may aid with" Tiny Tin spoke honestly and earnestly as he looked up at the man "This unit would also like to enlist" he said finally, it was a subject he had talked over with his sister unit at their home and in the end having official aid from the security forces now would more then likely be the best Idea considering the Size of the new home they had found themselves in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)   All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

All these walls look the same. (Tin NPC Thread)
Page 1 of 1