Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] Empty
PostSubject: The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread]   The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 3:21 pm

It t'was the night before Galixicon, and all through the night, I'd been wandering round like a complete idiot, with my target not in sight. There were decorations and trinkets, they hung all around, yet I had no time to rest, so onwards did my feet bound. My target was tricky, my target steadfast, he made this prowl hard, just how long could I last? Seriously how long do I have to keep up this rhyming bollocks? Is it really necessary? Whatever, you got a bit out of me now shut up. I probably would of caught up with the guy already if I was fully concentrating on it instead of having to rack my mind for the past ten minutes to think of that stupid verse. Anyway I'm just going further off track.

I never was a massive fan of Galixicon. Not so much cause of what it stood for or whatever, but jus' never had a great experience with it. Someone like me don't get the luxuries of time off, or a feast or anything else that's meant to go on about this time o' year. Naw, I just gotta deal with hundreds of people running left, right and center buying shit and gettin' in my way making this stupid job a nightmare. What's even more annoying is what master wants me to do with said target once I do catch up with him. All he told me was the guy I was after was roughly six foot tall, had light bluish white skin and clothing and despite being a guy looked extremely feminine. Which, is a hard thing to judge really, could just be what their race looks like what do I know. Regardless their body also kinda looked like a flower? Though one that formed a sort of dress like appearance. I dunno, I'm sure it'll be obvious once I get a proper look at 'em. Fairly sure I'm on the right track now.

Though what's even more annoying, I dunno what this guys done or why he's a thread. But master wants me to just possess the guy and like, purposefully get caught stealing or doing something illegal. Honestly, it was an odd request, most people master hates he just wants dead. Though specifically told me this on was to be left unharmed just locked away for some time... Ain't got a clue what he's planning, not that I care much anyway. Gotta get this done either way if I don't want hundreds of volts of electricity surging through me again. Which I really don't, thanks. A sudden choir broke out into harmonious song which caused me to look up for a moment to just catch sight of the person I was after. Bingo, they were stopped browsing some of the goods on sale at some Galixicon bargin sale or whatever. Perfect. So with my small stature and the amount of people crowded round, I quickly and easily got behind the guy and possessed his body before anyone noticed what was going on.

The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] CX4Ekur

With a sly smirk, I'd keep the guy fiddling with the thing in his hands for a moment to not draw attention to myself. Placing it down after a moment and reaching into some form of pocket the guy had to take a quick gander at his ID card, which fortunately confirmed this was indeed the guy I was after. Perfect. Seriously, even when they aren't perfect ones like this guy has, having hands is so freaking useful. I take a couple steps back before stepping forward again, testing out the new pair of legs I had to work with, they were a little tall for my taste and the way the feet kinda just ended in stubs was a little awkward to get used to how I had to balance myself. Though I've done this countless times before with hundreds of different bodies, it was nothing I couldn't get a grip on after a minute or two. Honestly the most annoying thing was how the back of this 'dress' thing kept trailing along the ground. That'd drive me nuts if I had to deal with that constantly.

Regardless, it was about time to get this plan into action. I'd eye the object that my host was toying with before, seemed expensive enough to get him in trouble. Though I'd then also take a gander at a few other things, deciding that one amethyst studded ring was something of interest to me. To keep up the act, I'd keep idling browsing at random things, picking them up, turning them round in this strange guys hands, taking closer looks and then placing them back down again. This process I'd consider for a minute or two before I seized an opportunity to snag the amethyst ring whilst the shop clerk wasn't looking. Though once he did turn back around, I'd pick up the golden bangle the guy was looking at initially, making sure to lock eyes with the shop owner for a split second before dashing off at a mediocre speed. Usually it'd annoy me how difficult and slow it was to control a body like this for this kinda thing, but since I had to get him caught. It kind worked out in my favour.

It wasn't long until the sound of people chasing me was quite prevalent, perfect. So with a quick purposeful stumble, I'd shove some passerby out the way and dart down an allyway, quickly throwing the ring forward before diving out of the guys body and back to my own form, catching the ring in my mouth and sprinting off round the next corner before the pursuers caught up to us. Poor guy I was possessing left completely dazed and confused and within moments being apprehended and taken off as he tried to cry innocence after being caught literally red handed. Taheh, this job was sometimes too easy. Got myself something pretty out of it too, bet it worth a bit if its actually real. Still'd be worth a little if it wasn't, eh, whatever. Time to head back and let master know the stupid deeds been done.

~Work/Galixicon Thread Complete~

~Word Count: 1,029~
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread]   The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread] EmptyMon Jan 01, 2018 2:35 pm

You have earned 3000 VC

+10% for being very well written!

+10% for an interesting work experience!

Total, 3600VC

This total has been deposited into your citizen account.

Thank you and have a nice day, and a Happy Galaxicon
Back to top Go down

The Theif of Galixicon [Rylue Work Thread/Galixicon Thread]
Page 1 of 1