Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

IC x IC Q & A Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:49 pm

So, this extension was suggested to me by Shunny, so I'll just put this here. HAAAAVE FUUUN!

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunny

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:57 pm

@Joshua: It's been, what, two years already and you're still after that girl Rinna. Haven't you found any other girl in the meantime to placate your loneliness? There are a lot of fishes in the sea, and your stubbornness in finding that one is starting to come off as you're a creep.

MeMytrueinnerselfAnd moiWe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:07 pm

Shunny wrote:
@Joshua: It's been, what, two years already and you're still after that girl Rinna. Haven't you found any other girl in the meantime to placate your loneliness? There are a lot of fishes in the sea, and your stubbornness in finding that one is starting to come off as you're a creep.

"You think I give a shit? She's the only one I need and that will never change. Not even by her. She will be mine."

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami Aihara

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:20 pm

(Purple text is for Iris. Dark red text is for Azami.)

@Rita: "From what I've heard you're quite the jokester -- even in the midst of combat. That's always good to see. People in my universe seem to take things way too seriously at times. Are they the same in yours?"

Azami:

Iris:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Azami Aihara wrote:
@Rita: "From what I've heard you're quite the jokester -- even in the midst of combat. That's always good to see. People in my universe seem to take things way too seriously at times. Are they the same in yours?"

"Do I look like I crack jokes all the time? 'Cuz you're damn right. I like disarming my enemies with these limb-snapping puns. They usually get all hot and bothered because I don't take things seriously enough, but I don't really care, I'm too busy making out with Lia chilling in the Sun."

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunny

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 pm

@Lia and/or Rita: "Good evening, miss(es). I heard you are quite an allurement in your universe! What's it you do to entice the mob? Here in Parangelia, most people doesn't seem too interested in acrobatic shows..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blaez

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:36 pm

@Joshua:"Hey Josh, why don't you grow a pair?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiina

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Shunny wrote:
@Lia and/or Rita: "Good evening, miss(es). I heard you are quite an allurement in your universe! What's it you do to entice the mob? Here in Parangelia, most people doesn't seem too interested in acrobatic shows..."

"Alright, I can actually take this one. Well, for starters, acrobatics alone won't win over a lot of hearts. A real show needs flare, a touch of a careful specialty, a certain something that makes it unique! For me, that's my flames. For Lia, that's her whip. You need to find a unique talent and somehow incorporate it into your act, you'll surprise a lot of people if you do something no-one else has done!"

"Because you can't grow on your own... I can't be all by myself."

~Rita's bonds - Karna - Shiina's bonds - Jinguu-Tennou~
Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maria

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:41 pm

Blaez wrote:
@Joshua:"Hey Josh, why don't you grow a pair?"

"I don't see you calling gods faggots right in their face, you limpdick cocksucker. Maybe you're the one who should get them."

Link To Tensions
Maria's Compendium

Maria's Current Level And Rank:

Information For Me:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azami Aihara

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:50 pm

@Shunnosuke: "Hey, manchild. Listen up. Our encounter with Yumi has had me thinking... If it was Nozomi who she was tasked with killing and he wanted to eliminate her, what would your response be? Would you still stay your hand and let her live knowing you're putting your lover's life on the line against his wishes?"

Azami:

Iris:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Epona

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:01 pm

@Kurosawa You have to choose between wearing neon stripped hammer pants or a desert camouflage intimates set with little purple hearts: Which do you burn first?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunny

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Azami Aihara wrote:

@Shunnosuke: "Hey, manchild. Listen up. Our encounter with Yumi has had me thinking... If it was Nozomi who she was tasked with killing and he wanted to eliminate her, what would your response be? Would you still stay your hand and let her live knowing you're putting your lover's life on the line against his wishes?"

"...Oh for Lady Gaga's sake, you're still NOT over that?? And then I'm the child here... First of all, I know Nozomi very well. He would never indulge in revenge and killing, it simply is not in his character. Chances are I would be the one vindictive enough to suggest that...but him? Not a chance. Last but not least... Once you lose someone you hold dear to your core, you learn the value of life. Even the lives of those who seemingly doesn't deserve it, otherwise I would never have tried to protect yours as well.

...now...how do you know about us...?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Epona

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:13 pm

This is a strange one, but bare with me...

@Sharaku/Violet Soul What is it like being partners? Yes, I want an answer from both of you.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shunny

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:15 pm

Naomi Epona wrote:
@Kurosawa You have to choose between wearing neon stripped hammer pants or a desert camouflage intimates set with little purple hearts: Which do you burn first?

"...Urgh... I don't have a choice, do I? Fine, then... I'd burn the first and wear the latter. At least, being it an intimate set, I could hide the hideousness with a better outfit that actually makes sense.

...now, you have 5 seconds to tell me you don't have any of these abhorrent pieces in your wardrobe before I have a nervous breakdown. A green hood is one thing, but even you couldn't be that ridiculous!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:28 pm

From Jack.

@Naomi:YO! Naomi! I remember when we chatted that one time you seemed to know your stuff about Rangers! I've been wondering. What's your favorite season of Super Sentai?

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC x IC Q & A Thread   Today at 4:48 pm

Back to top Go down

IC x IC Q & A Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next