Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] Empty
PostSubject: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 2:52 pm

Art was a wonderful thing. It uplifted people and inspired them, it drove them to the depths of sorrow, it could induce awe and wonder or inflict confusion and outrage. Truly, an art to be proud of.
Right now, sat with a sketchpad and a collection of pencils on his persons, Dale was trying to master the...well. The art of Art. From his current position, pencil in hand and canine by his side, he saw many things in his surroundings, and did his best to learn how to properly inscribe their shapes onto paper.
It would be all well and good had his chosen location to do so not been on top of someone's roof. Someone of great importance no less, both in the world he once called home and in the events to come.

Not that Dale knew any of that. He was just sketching the neighbourhood as his legs dangled from the man's roof, feet idly swaying in the air as they kicked against the poor man's wall.

As his robotic companion nuzzled against him, Dale took a moment to pet the little dog before returning to his doodling.
He was glad he found out about this. It gave him a rare sense of peace.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Another day in Junction, another slow morning that by all intents and purposes should have been terribly exciting. As per his daily routine, Lucian woke up responsibly at the sound of his alarm beeping like it was a robot about to vomit up refined oil, took a shower, brushed his teeth, shaved, changed into casual attire, made coffee for himself and breakfast for Alice and James, and finally went outside to catch some fresh air (prior to presidency this is where he would retrieve the newspaper, and prior to his arrival on Junction where he would be given a status briefing by his aides).

Ah… for a highly artificial setting, the middle ward still somehow managed to give a certain homely small town feel and nice, fresh air; nothing was wrong at all… nothing at all… not even the homeless man and dog sitting on his roof like benches had gone extinct.

“Um, excuse you?” Lucian addressed the man crankily, as his morning coffee hadn’t gotten a chance to settle into his system yet. “Could you please explain to me what you’re doing on my roof, sir?” Normally a cranky Lucian would be fairly intimidating in demeanor and appearance… but right now he was wearing sweatpants and pink fluffy slippers, so that was a statement that would now be left up to interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Dale pauses. He looks down at Lucian, looks at Lucian's roof, and back to Lucian again.
"I'm drawing." He says, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. "It's nice here. It's comfy, and I can see the best from right here out of all the places."
He starts his doodling again, trying to get a better sketch of the house across from him. "Those 'police' people pay attention to here too, and with that and being able to see well, it's safer here. They have to get up here too, which is good." That was...a hard window to get right.

He looks at Lucian again. He thinks a moment, before turning a page. They didn't seem to be moving much, and he didn't usually get to do people with something to look at, so this was a good chance. His pencil goes to work sketching Lucian as Chip frolics atop the poor man's roof.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:06 am

And apparently, this was now happening. “Well if you’re going to help yourself to my property, could you at least keep your dog under control? It's going to wake up my family.” Wait wait wait wait… police? As in, Junction department of security police? Was… was a wanted man sitting on his roof?! “Alright, sir, listen up. I don’t want to be that guy, but it is way too early in the morning for me to deal with this. So if you would be so kind as to grab your dog and sketchbook and you’re not even listening to me are you?” It was about halfway into his sentence that Lucian realized the man was now taking occasional peeks at him rather than the buildings behind him as he continued to draw. Where did this man even come from? Was he one of the neighbors he hadn’t gotten the chance to properly meet yet, or was this just Fate having a giggle by recreating Hachiko on his roof? "Look, just... please get down from my roof. I'm asking nicely. Why mine anyway?" The roof  of the house parallel to his had the literal exact same view, with the exception that its owner was either not yet awake or not home at all and thus couldn't be bothered by a mystery man on their roof. Much less than Lucian could say.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:24 pm

"He won't wake anyone up...never has before. Or...did he wake you up?" That was important to know. Any noises Chip made hadn't woken sleeping people up before. If Chip had woken this person up, then it was easier to hear through these buildings than he last knew.
Dale looks at Lucian oddly as he suddenly breaks off his tangent. Why was he suddenly changing what he was saying? And also- "What do you mean? You're saying things where I can hear them. I can't not listen. I don't think I can make my ears not hear things..." Not that he'd want to - that was a TERRIBLE idea. Something would get him, and that would be bad. Really bad.
He gives Lucian yet another confused look as he asks why his roof of all of them. "I just told you...?"
This person was confusing him. Why were...actually, some of the junc-sons looked like people. Maybe? "Are you normal people? Are you a junc-son? You act weird. You don't make sense."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 2:35 pm

Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] Fuckin10
Fucking…

“Alright. You want a good spot for drawing, right?” Lucian asked the odd man, deciding to try dealing with him in a friendly, helpful manner. “I don’t think my rooftop is a very good pick, to be quite frank. Why not try the Bio-Domes? They have beautiful landscapes and plenty of open space." And a frankly concerning lack of police presence.

Junc… son? “…No, I am not a Junction, I’m human. Junction is the name of this place, not a race.” This man had just gotten here, hadn’t he? Well, annoying as the situation was, Lucian supposed it was better than yet another unfortunate soul being confined to the macabre labyrinth that were the depths of the lower ward. “What about you? Are you human?” His body said yes, but his mind yelled fuck no. Either way, it was probably best to be up-front about it with someone of such… behavior.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 12:49 pm

"Bio...oh! Oh, those places." Even if he didn't get some of the words the guy was saying, he did agree that those were really nice places...mostly. But..."I don't want to bother Julie, I keep getting lost in the cold one, one of them is just too wet, and..." He pauses. That empty one. He hadn't actually seen something specifically like that, but..."...the last one reminds me of stuff."
Hair was hard to do...he kept having to redo that. "Besides, I want to draw this stuff, not that stuff."

Dale gives Lucian a...strange, look at his explanation, as if wondering why he was explaining it in the first place. "Not Junction. Junc-son. Junction Person. All those weird people. I know Junction isn't a race." There was no running, for one. People ran in it, but that was different.
Dale freezes at the question of if he's human...and pointedly does not say anything on the matter. It was about as subtle as a dog barking at a window in the early morning, as Chip seemed to be doing at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 5:01 am

Okay, no. Superego be damned, this was his property, his roof, and what was supposed to be his peaceful and relaxing morning. Either seeker work might have done more of a number on his state of being than he originally thought or this coffee was brewed with beans grown in the bizzarro world because despite the pettiness and small scale of the situation, he was a Grinch at the moment. Usually he’d be far more composed; right now he was just a little bit aneurysmally livid.

Really, he was one peep away from losing his shit.

And then the dog started barking.

“AND THEN THERE’S THIS CU-“

“Dad?” A meek, sleepy and disheveled Alice asked, peeking her head out of the front door of the house while she rubbed her eyes, not wanting to show herself in pajamas to the outside world. “What's all the noise?”

“Oh, good morning sweetie.” Lucian greeted, the twitching of his cheek betraying his tone, his smile and his fuzzy slippers. “Would you like to come say hi to the homeless man under house arrest?”

“Um.”

"Lucian, calm yourself. Do not drag her into this." Lucian heard his primary alter ego call out to him in his mind. As much as he hated to admit it, Liber was right; it wasn’t too late to re-bottle the pent up frustration, anxiety and dread that thought it was finally getting release. Between childhood outings, Amelia, the Velvet Room, Gaia and now this Lucian felt like he should be given an award for “Most blue-balled man alive”.

Last edited by Moonie on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 pm

At the sudden yell, Dale tucks in, rolls backward, coming to a halt with his belongings tucked away and he himself in a low crouch. Needless to say, he was alarmed.
He learned more as he heard a second voice. Coming from...the place he was on top of? And they knew the yelling man? That...he knew this place was different, but he still had no idea how people were able to be in the same area without wanting to hurt each other, let alone sleep in the same place. It was so different, and while he'd stopped being surprised by it, he still didn't know how it worked. Did they just hide it better?
It also made it clear for sure that yes, the man was right, and they could hear him and Chip inside there. Which...also made him wonder why nobody else bothered him over it before. More questions. Always more questions.

Speaking of which..."What does 'under house arrest' mean?"
Chip stopped frolicking, and started watching Lucian for anything else sudden. His eyes were different - mostly in the fact that they were actual, proper eyes with depth, far different to the flat display of before. They didn't belong on the dog, and they certainly weren't a natural effect.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:40 am

Lucian gave absolutely no reply to the man on his roof’s question; he only stared indignantly at him, as the agitated features of his face became more and more noticeable by the second. “Uh, dad…” Alice interrupted, approaching her father. “Please calm down. You’re overreacting.”

If it were anybody else making that request, Lucian might have punched them in the throat as it stood, but… this wasn’t anybody else. Lucian looked at his daughter for a solid sixth of a minute before sighing and allowing his facial expression to loosen. She was right; where the hell was all this aggression coming from?

Lucian walked into a small door beside the main entrance to his house, where neither Alice nor Dale would see him for a few moments. Eventually, he came out of the garage, holding a foldable ladder under his arms. Non-chalantly, he placed the ladder against the outer wall of his house and pledged it outward until it reached the roof his house before climbing it.

He stood in front of the sitting Dale, a solid yet definitely calmer than before expression now greeting him. “Please get down from my roof.” He asked politely, pointing to the ladder at the edge of the unmeant platform.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 6:07 pm

It was tense, as Lucian stared down his daughter. Not that Dale really understood the idea of family relations properly, let alone being related to people in general, but the sheer fact that she came out of the same building indicated that they felt safe enough around each other to stick together and he was wondering if his being there managed to ruin that.
He really hoped not.
He didn't need the reminder of what happened in the other place.

As the signs of hostility faded, he became less tense, but Dale still found himself gathering his things properly. Making sure they were secure on his person, that they'd stay on him if he had to move. He watched as Lucian walked inside to come out with a ladder, and retreated from the edge of the roof as it became apparent that the interestingly dressed man was about to come up there.
He didn't do anything once he was up, but...
It was probably a good idea to leave at this point.
While Lucian was pointing, Chip leapt into the enclosure that was Dale's suit, and rather than use the ladder Dale opted to flip over the edge of the roof and drop straight to the ground. Getting up once more with little to no sign any ill effect from just dropping off his roof, he stood up and left for places unknown, looking between Alice and Lucian in a way that suggested a both lack of understanding and curiosity as to how they behaved as they did with each other.

All that was left behind was a drawing torn loose - a grumpy looking Lucian standing in his fuzzy slippers.
It wasn't bad, but it looked more like a kid's drawing than a grown man's.

]>---ABSCOND---<[
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:15 pm

“Dad, what was that about? Are you alright?” Alice asked as Dale came down from the ceiling and left. “Is the stress of our mission getting to you?” It was highly likely – hell, it had gotten to her too, she just manifested her frustration in a more… subtle manner than her father.

“…Possibly?” Lucian agreed, holding the side of his head in his hand. “I don’t know, sweetie. I think I just woke up on the wrong side of bed today.”

“Hmmm…” Alice met Dale’s gaze as he looked back at the duo one last time, causing her to think something over. Her gaze shifted to meet her father’s, and without any spoken words he already knew what she wanted to do; they’d talked about these kinds of scenarios frequently enough that for him to deny it now would be… frankly, dickish of him. With a sigh, Lucian nodded, causing Alice to run back into the house and back out as fast as she went in, only with something under her now-busy hands.

“Wait!” Alice shouted, as she ran towards the seemingly homeless man. Once she caught up to him, she’d give herself a moment to wind down before extending the contents of her hand: a cozy-looking, medium blue wool blanket. Normally she’d be too socially anxious to really approach a random stranger of her own volition, but after the way her father had acted, she felt kind of… bad? “H-Here.” She said, handing Dale the blanket. “Thought you could use it. And uh… sorry about my dad, and stuff…” Her initial boost of social confidence quickly melted away, leaving behind the original, unadulterated Alice with shit social skills. “Stay safe!” Was the last thing she awkwardly said before running back home to the comfort of walls.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 pm

Normally, Dale would be off at full tilt if someone was yelling at him not to go anywhere while running towards him, but between it being the person that calmed down the angry man, and the facts that her hands were busy and he could probably beat her down if he had to, he figured the situation wasn't an amazingly dangerous one.

Once more, not a word was said, taking the offering and watching as the girl left once more. He looked it over - kind of like something he'd seen before, but...less bulky. Would it...?
He draped the blanket around himself like a cloak, wrapping it around making it secure.
...yeah. This was nice.
He set off once more.

]>---ABSCOND---<[
Back to top Go down
Grub.conf

Grub.conf

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Chance happenings in this web of Life may occur, but this does not always guarantee the intertwining of Fates. Much like art pieces all their own, souls may go misunderstood in their interpretations.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning.

Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] UBYhQAYDoodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] UBYhQAY
Lucian Clarke of the Aeon and Dale Blackwood of the Aeon have yet to show a connection...

Yo dawg I heard you like Aeon, so we put an Aeon with your Aeon so you can have OP Counter while you have OP Counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]   Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale] Empty

Back to top Go down

Doodler on the Roof [Lucian/Dale]
Page 1 of 1