Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] Empty
PostSubject: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Dale didn't often go out in public if he didn't have to. The sheer amount of people that tended to be about had him constantly on edge for theft, assault, or just generally being messed with, and with so many people it just made it that much harder to tell who it'd be.
It was absolutely terrifying, and frankly he was just glad Chip was with him to help him cope.
Still, he had reason to be here. He'd found not even moldy bread in the trash earlier, and since he didn't really have any money to work with right now, that was out of the question either.
So, this was the last chance he had before it got to the stuff that got more tricky. As much as he hated being around so many people, it meant it was far more likely things would get dropped or get lost, and that was especially likely here. A stray apple there, a tiny sum of money here. Little things that most people didn't care about, but to him were a potential lifeline.

The sound of a rolling coin met his ears, and without hesitation Dale took off, carving a path through the crowds to snatch it up before anyone else could. He practically had to dive for it, but after barely rolling past someone he had his prize in hand.
It drew attention, oh yes. It always did when he did something like this, and it made him no less comfortable.
But he knew nothing usually happened. It was a small consolation, but a much needed one for his sanity.
Stashing the coin away, he rose, looking around warily for the next thing he needed to respond to.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:24 am

Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] Q42RDjJ

Well, that was something. Cassiel didn't often see a man dive head first into a crowd for mere pocket change but, then again, he had seen weirder things. Wait, so, why was he focused on this strange man? Well, he didn't really know... To be frank, this wasn't somewhere he normally conducted business, and he didn't really wish to buy anything... But, like, people were so interesting and amazing! One who could see one's fortune found immense joy being able to float within the fates of people, good or bad, his veins danced from a bright white to a deep black. It was this coexistence that aloud him to function so well. Maybe that's why he never felt uncomfortable in a crowd like this... Granted if they were all shrieking in pain or they were all about to die it'd be a different story, but the sudden burst of fear or pain within the mass of fate and emotions did little to sway him. There was balance, you know?

Well, regardless, the only reason he really paid attention to the man was because he... Wasn't like the rest. Well, he wasn't exactly Lucy levels of absolute horror... But his fate was... Fuzzy? He had never seen something like this either! So, it made him really curious to see what he was about! And, hey hey! Maybe he could find out why his fate was so fuzzy and low resolution like a video recording of a video recording!

"Um... Heeeeeeeeey guy that dove for the coin! Hey hey! I got a question for you! Or, maybe, like, three or four? Ummm... If you're up for it though! Like, wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable or something." the young man would say after walking up to the man. Wow, he felt really tiny compared to this guy. Well, that was honestly kind of normal for him. Virtue didn't get very tall, so uh... Maybe he shouldn't really focus on height so much as focus on the guy and his fuzzy, low def fate? Hmmm...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Someone was approaching. And one of the worst things about being caught out in the crowds in this situation was that it meant there was a lot less he could do...at least, a lot less things that wouldn't get the chasing people's attention. He'd learned all too well by now that their attention was bad.
Someone else might have found the comparatively small stature of the boy approaching him reassuring, but Dale knew better. Small did not mean they weren't dangerous. Especially since they didn't seem to be a normal person. The lines of black and white that ran across his face might as well have been blaring warning lights to his suspicious eye. They were a junc-son, and those always seemed to be able to do all sorts of new things. He definitely had to be careful.

Dale backs off a little as Cassiel approaches, doing his best to maintain a distance that would let him either run, or get a solid kick off on the approaching boy if he needed to. Even if it didn't land, it would hopefully get him some space.
His wary disposition only worsens as it's made clear the boy was looking for information about him. "What is it?"
Suspicion and paranoia were the orders of the day, here. He'd been caught out too many times, and it wasn't happening again.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:29 am

Wow, that was short! Well, I mean, that made sense. He didn't normally walk up to people, so maybe he did it wrong? Probably... Oh well! There was no point in being caught up on that, he just wanted to ask questions anyways! Oh, but, like, what should he ask him first? Well, it wasn't like he knew what Fate was, or, er, well if he did not the kind of fate Cassiel saw.

"Hey hey! Um... Well, like, I wanted to know if you'd want your fortune to be read! I'm a Pendragon, you know. So I'm, like, totally legit! Uh, only if you want too though... I don't force people to have a reading." he'd ask with a pleasant smile across his face. He thought that was a good ice breaker! Offering a service was always nice to do! Plus, having a reading could probably answer more of his questions than just, uh, asking them... Yeah, complicated...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 12:54 am

Dale looks at Cassiel, puzzled. Reading his fortune...? How...how did you read that? Was it written somewhere? Was it one of those things he'd sometimes seen on walls? How...how did that...? From what he understood of what fortune was, he didn't think it was a thing you could just read...or even something you could know much about anyway. Maybe it was one of those junc-son things? What this one did?
Also, what did he mean by 'legit', anyway? And what was a Pendragon...maybe it was just what they called themselves? Sounded like that.

Dale still remains wary, but his voice betrays his curiosity about the current situation. "How does that work...?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:17 am

Oh, was he new? Well, even celebrities like the Pendragons couldn't possibly be known by everyone on Junction. There were so many people here after all! Though, it was odd he hadn't heard about a reading before. Perhaps it hadn't existed on his world? Weird... Though, was it? Superstition was normally looked down upon in most worlds so... Yeah, it made less weird!

"Ah! Well, we go somewhere a little more private... I hold your hands, I close my eyes, and then your fate becomes known to me. Simple really!" he'd say with an ever pleasant tone to his voice. He was a very nice person, everything about him was pleasant to the T! Though, he was probably just as clueless about somethings as Dale was...
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 1:28 am

Dale's curiosity died down quickly as Cassiel delivered their explanation. Regardless of his intentions, Dale only heard one thing as he processed what had been said: Danger.
It had been a long, long time since he'd let himself be led to a private location by someone else, let alone most public ones. When that happened, he got attacked. And funnily enough, he was distinctly not fond of being attacked by people.
Even assuming that nobody else would be waiting for him if this person brought him there, he didn't know what the person before him was capable of. It was not worth the risk.

His eyes narrow slightly as his voice takes a more hostile turn. "And why can't you do that here? Why do you need a private place?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 2:44 pm

Uh, well... Wasn't that an obvious question though? Like, he couldn't just do it here... Um, the youth would tilt his head gently. An almost perplexed look across his face before he laughed gently. Maybe it was the wording? It didn't need to be private, more like, less crowded than this! He'd pull out his phone and swipe through an app or two before showing a picture of a nearby cafe.

"How about we go here then? It's a little private, but there are still people there if you're, like, uncomfortable with being alone with me. And, like, I can't do it here because there's too much fate everywhere. If I tried and read it here, I'd totally get lost in everyone's fate. And that's dangerous for me, actually... So uh, you up for it?" he'd ask with a happy smile. He was super curious about this! Maybe he could find out why his fate was so fuzzy! Ah, that'd be a story to tell mom and dad!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:01 pm

This still felt wrong on an instinctual level. Dale gave Cassiel a guarded look, carefully considering things.
For all he had his reservations, though, the boy's suggestion served to ease his paranoia somewhat. He'd seen the location a few times, and people seemed to go in and out of there a decent amount. While it still wasn't completely safe, chances were better that the place filled just by people waiting to beat him up with this boy. If they sat outside, it would limit what could be done without police attention, and even inside the sizeable glass windows would let people on the street see in, as well as make for an easy escape path.

...plus, he might get food. He knew people got it from these places, and he could really do with some of that. It would be easier than doing what he usually did.

Dale nods, slowly. "Fine. Near...near a 'window'."
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 3:50 pm

Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] 4n2caAl

"Alright! Let's go then, okay? It's down, like, this way I think? Hold on, let me check the GPS..."

Cassiel would turn around for a moment before holding up his phone. He'd tap an app and let out a little 'ah hah!' before turning to Dale and waving him to follow. The youth would hum gently to himself as he followed the directions on his phone. One could easily tell that he was an energetic person, a skip to his step and a wave to a person every now and again. It was honestly hard to think him an enemy, but then again, you couldn't be too careful.

"So, what's your name? I'm Cassiel Pendragon! Like, from the Pendragon family! You didn't seem to know who we were earlier... Ah, we're super popular fortune tellers that help out some of the elites of Junction! I'm training to take over the family business one day, but I want to have some fun before I become a drone... So, like, here I am spinning and talking and shopping! Oh, like, do you ever shop for clothes? I do! Mom hates it though, she says I should only wear white but I love this scarf!" he'd say in a charismatic voice, a happy voice that talked about frivolous things that probably betrayed the seriousness of his name. Really, he was a notorious black lamb compared to his parents. Though, that didn't bother him. The people he helped felt more rewarding than the people his parents guided for money. Even if they needed to do it to survive... Doing it for nothing in return felt good.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyTue Jan 30, 2018 4:49 pm

Apprehensive but hopeful, he follows Cassiel. "...Dale. I'm Dale."
As a little part of his mind worked away at referencing this with the different setups he'd been caught in before, Dale listened to the Pendragon babble away. He didn't understand most of it, naturally. Who or what the elites were, for example. What a drone was too, or what he meant by 'family'...he seemed to be making a big deal about that last one.
Rather than trying to inquire about the things that kept rushing by, he focused on what he was able to get from it all, continuing to keep a wary eye on his surroundings all the while. His head whips around for a moment as someone trips over nearby, before slowly turning back to set Cassiel as the central point of his vision again.
"Don't really get much clothes. Too much money. Mostly wear what I can get from people." And wasn't that true? He was lucky the shoes he'd taken from the last person fit properly.

Something seems to move underneath Dale's shirt, and he quickly covers it up under his suit jacket, muttering and making hushing noises into his collar. It's over quickly, but there still seems to be a small, indistinct shape underneath there.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:38 pm

"Kayle? Ah, that's a nice name! I think I've, like, met a Kayle before in the past. Nice person! Wait, was it a person? Like, it could've been a slug man! I think... Hm..." the youth would say with a happy expression. Well, as far as names go, he was awful at remembering them. They always somehow became something different in his head and so they kinda came out wrong. It was weird, yeah, but it was something even his parents did. Names seemed a bit too fluid to them, so it was a little strange... But, uh, would Kayle even care? Who knew...

"Ah, really? Clothes are, like, so cool! I buy all these little straps and buttons to make my outfits look different! Sadly, mom and dad won't let me wear anything not white... But, hey, you can wear whatever! How cool, right? Hey, like, did you want to go look at some clothes after the reading? I know this boutique with the coolest outfits! I'm, like, so jealous of the models in the posters and the people who get to, like, even wear them!" Cassiel would go on about the topic with enthusiasm. He adored clothing! It was a topic he loved to talk about, sadly, not one he had someone to talk about a lot with. Though, he doubted Kayle really cared about the subject but, like... It was nice to just ramble a bit?

"Oh, uh, so like, what do you like to do? I guess I've been talking your ear off, huh? Like, sorry about that! I tend to ramble! So, like, feel free to chat me up!" he'd say with a happy smile, slowing down a but to walk alongside the man. They still had a ways to go, not too long, but enough to chat. Plus, the crowd made it hard to get anywhere fast to begin with. Well, it made sense... It wasn't like Junction had a population problem or anything!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:39 pm

That- that wasn't what he-
What was going on? What were they doing? That wasn't his name.
Was this a junc-son thing? Why were they doing this?
"That's..." He shook his head. Not worth it. Just a junc-son thing. Not worth it!

And they just kept going on about clothes. He seemed to like them? A lot. Clothes were important, but he wasn't nearly so enthusiastic about them. He just didn't have enough money for there to be any point caring. He did, it sounded like, but there were things that wouldn't let him wear not-white things? Wait, no, people. Mentioned one of those two things before, sounded like a person. But still...he'd heard the words before. From a lot of people, even. Who were they? Why did everyone know them? "'Mom'? 'Dad'?"

He shakes his head as he's asked about going to see clothes, incredibly confused. Aside from the fact that he had no idea other than 'clothes place' as to what he was talking about, and that he was barely willing to go with him right now as it is, he just didn't see the point. "Why do that? I can't buy them. I already have these, and I don't need to get rid of them yet. So why?"
Even if for once, most his clothes were relatively new, if you looked you could see his tie was very well worn, as were his shoes.

Things go quiet briefly as attention turns onto Dale, the human-looking bot actually flinching as he's asked what he does. "Not a lot. I get things. I eat. I sleep." His tone is defensive for what little he says.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 4:56 pm

"Yeah, like, parents! I call mine mom and dad. You know, like, the people that birthed you? Oh, or like, were you not born? Mom and dad weren't born, so they don't really have parents, but I do! So, like, I understand if you don't have parents." he'd say with a nice smile, tilting his head gently as he looked over at the guy. He was kinda confusing, actually... Like, maybe his world was just really different from Junction? Hm... What a strange world it must've been!

"Well, don't you have different outfits? Even if I'm not aloud to not wear white, I have a few outfits my parents don't know about! Like, its all about expression you know! And I mean, like, it'd be fun to just look!" he'd say with another smile, such a weird man... Everything seemed to be about the bareness with him. Maybe that's why his future was so fuzzy? Probably... Hm...

"Wellllll... What kind of things do you get? Oh, what's your favorite food! Mine is grape soda! I loooooove it! Absolutely the best thing ever! Have you ever tasted some before? I know this totally awesome store that has, like, the best brand!" he'd say happily. Honestly, if they were going to do a reading knowing more about this guy's life would make it easier to do it... Goodness, what a strange guy!
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 5:51 pm

"Parents...?" This was getting more and more confusing. He...he was going to stop here. This wasn't making sense right now, and it wasn't going to soon.

Dale simply shook his head. "Why would I need more than one...? This works fine. I'd need money for more anyway...a way to carry them too..." It really didn't make sense for him. "It'd just cause problems, get in the way. This is better."
He paused. There was a word there he didn't recognise. "Expression?"

What did he get...? There wasn't much he needed to get. "Money. Food. Clothes, when I need new ones." The way he talked, he didn't see anything else to it. "Sometimes I can't find what I need, but I manage."
Favourite...food? "What...what do you mean, by that?" He felt like he should know this one, but it was just out of reach. "And...I don't think I've had...'grape soda'?" This...this was all weird. Even with what he learned recently..."Food is food...isn't it? You need it. It just matters if you have what you need."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]   Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale] Empty

Back to top Go down

Every Little Helps [Cassiel/Dale]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next