Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds   Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds PEUs0bm

"Helping others, guiding them towards their fortunate fate... That's what I want to do."

Fool

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Df33a1e2e5880a117ca8d82fcdf3d7fa

Jester

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_4_tarot_deck_hr___jester_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5cs

Magician

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7

Ace

Rank One:
"He's an interesting bird man. Probably has a really bad taste in music... I wouldn't mind meeting him again, though."

Magus

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Vglw77

Alice Clarke

Rank One:
"She's Lucy's daughter! Ally, or, like, something! I guess we'll be partners in the future then! Cool! Though, she's different from Lucy... It's weird..."

Rank Two:
"She's really quiet. Not really sure why. Well, like, anyways hopefully we won't all, like, totally die!"

Priestess

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___priestess_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7s1

Empress

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7q3

Emperor

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___emperor_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7nd

Hierophant

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hierophant_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7ic

Lovers

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___lovers_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7fg

Lilly Huwnd

Rank One:
"Millward! Oh, she's such a cute dog person! Though, I bet I shouldn't tell that to her... Well, oh well! I hope we get along as partners!"

Rank Two:
"I, uh... Haven't seen her since the incident... I hope she's okay."

Chariot

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds 9212c30b6cec1178fb681bf1f24f48c8

Justice

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___justice_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr783

Hermit

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hermit_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7l3

Wheel of Fortune

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___fortune_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr732

Strength

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_tarot_card_deck_hr___strength_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6y8

Lust

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hunger_lust_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr59c

Hanged Man

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Death

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ri

James Smith

Rank One:
"Lucy's body guard! Jack or something! Maybe it was Jay... A-Anyways, he too has a weird feeling to him... Can't really place it, but we'll be partners so here's hoping!"

Temperance

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___temperance_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ol

Devil

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_devil_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ic

Tower

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_tower_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6e4

Mr. Fel

Rank One:
"So, after Blue freezed his people and stuff he got really mad... I had to negotiate with him to help us, and well it worked... He has a lot of pain... So much of it, I..."

Rank Two:
"I, uh... I don't remember what happened... I know we had followed through with my plan but, uhm... I don't know, everything's super blurry. He helped us though, that's what counts... I wonder if he's on Junction..."

Star

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_star_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6au

Moon

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_moon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr66a

Azul

Rank One:
"So, Blue! I, uh, don't really know him very well. He kinda exists? I think he froze some villagers... Well, um, maybe we could get along if we don't all die?"

Sun

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ln

Aeon

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr63e

Lucian Clarke

Rank One:
"That doom in his future... It was suffocating... I want to meet him again just to see if I can save him from it."

Rank Two:
"So he wants to be official partners with me and Millward! Okay, I guess. I'm fine with that... It makes me glad knowing I'll be able to keep an eye on him."

Rank Three:
"Ah, jeez! First he saves me then he, like, wants to send me everywhere while he goes all loner type! I need to protect him from that terrible fate... Luckily that means I know he's basically fine for right now, but um... I, like, still want to keep him safe."

Judgement

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___judgement_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5wv

World

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_world_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5j2

Last edited by Lost on Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds   Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:23 pm

NPCS

Nakir Pendragon

Hierophant

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Latest?cb=20160222103252

The wife of Munkar Pendragon and mother of Cassiel Pendragon. She is a spiritual person whose fortune telling abilities focus on guiding those towards their Fortune in life. She works closely with Munkar, helping the elites of Junction towards their fortune and towards a brighter future for all in Junction. She is a spiritual person who is more attuned to the fates of others than her husband. She views Fate as a kind of deity and serves it with her fortune telling abilities and work. Like her husband, she is a very traditional Virtue who values her race's ideals. She is disappointed in her son's rebellious actions but knows he'll find fortune in this course of life.

Munkar Pendragon

Justice

Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds Tumblr_inline_om6dj0uPAE1s4rxy6_540

The head of the Pendragon family and a very prestigious man in Junction's hierarchy. Acting as a Virtue, he does his best to guide those who come to him for advise, using his fortune telling abilities that focus on Doom to guide the elites of Junction away from their doom. He is a kind man and comes across as very simple, however, he is very traditional in his beliefs and disapproves greatly of what Cassiel does. He wishes his son would be more respectful and understand the ideals and traditions of the Virtue race.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds   Cassiel Pendragon's Bonds EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Social Link Information

Social Links Formed

Ace :: Magician :: Fortunate Grooves

Lucian Clarke :: Aeon :: First

Azul :: Moon :: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands

Alice Clarke :: Magus :: Seekers Of The Round Table

James Smith :: Death :: Seekers Of The Round Table

Lilly Huwnd :: Lovers :: Seekers Of The Round Table

Mr. Fel :: Tower :: Permanence Mission

Social Link Rank Ups

Lilly Huwnd :: Lovers 2 :: Mission: Traveling Unknown Lands

Mr. Fel :: Tower 2 :: Permanence Negotiation