Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] Empty
PostSubject: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 11:06 am

“I am legally authorized to pepper spray you. Move along, sir.”

“Go on, try it. See where it gets you.”

Lucian stood in front of an anthropomorphic ursine security guard at the entrance to Lumin park, which he could only assume was named after Grand Lord Lumin “Ain’t-Plutocracy-A-Bitch” McMoneybags IV. “How many times must I show you the Pendragons’ invitation before you decide to stop being incompetent at your job?”

“Please sir, if I were to believe every screenshot of a text message conversation that took place, this gated community would be a grated community by now.”

Lucian scowled before turning around and taking a few steps away from the entrance. Some would say he really had no right to complain considering he too had once been part of the high society, but that was certainly different. After all, not once had Lucian supported these elitist, segregated tendencies or failed to stand up for those more unfortunate. Besides, the entire economy of Scarred Earth along with its classes and castes was fabricated and empty anyway; can’t not be when you have less than ten thousand actual thinking people around the globe.

He pulled out his phone again and sent Cassiel a text message, explaining to him that they wouldn’t let him inside Lumin park. If they wanted to carry on with the visit like they’d agreed, Cassiel would just have to come save him from the cold clutches of elitist bureaucracy.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyMon May 28, 2018 4:29 pm

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] IwHij1t

Well, that was odd. He had expected Lucian here half an hour ago, and like, no one! Well, whatever he guess. Maybe he got caught up? He'd hum gently to himself, jumping to his feet to begin strolling away before his phone buzzed to life. Eh? Was it Raziel?

Welp, nope, wasn't his coordinator. Instead it was Lucian! Was he heeere? Nooo, he was stuck at the gate. Wait, why? Huh, that was odd... Well, whatever. He'd begin strolling there with an off handed text being shot to Lucy.

-- Whooooa! What a weirdo then! Hey, I'll be over in a bit! Kinda a ways off so wanna pass the time with texts? Psst, just so you know Raziel sees everything on my phone cuz he's like in it and stuff. --

-- He is correct. --
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptySat Jun 02, 2018 3:29 am

A light buzzing from his phone caused Lucian to perk up and bring the screen up, greeting him with the sight of Cassiel’s surprisingly quick response. Having come from a time before smartphones (though he would have imagined they were long overdue by now) he originally interpreted texting as more akin to E-mailing than to… well, texting, so the speed at which it worked was a certain novelty to him.

-- Is that so? Well, Hello, Raziel. --

-- Sure, I suppose there’s nothing much better to do until then. So, how have you been, Cassiel? --
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 8:01 pm

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] PFYttgm

-- Hello, Lucian Clarke. It is a pleasure to see you well. Do keep in mind Cassiel is still under rehabilitation from the event. I advise causing minor to no emotional strain on his mental status lest I loose stability and cease to exist again. --

-- Hey don't go yelling my inner most secrets like you're some sort of weird thing that actually is me and uh... ANYWAYS --

-- Sorry, ignore him. I'm in perfect health! Totally, not lying. Don't you know it's impossible for a Virtue to lie!? Totally is! Anyways, I've been well! Uh, kinda don't remember what happened during the whole Gaia thing though... I think I passed out? Raziel says his data banks are all glitched out too so, uh... I'm not sure. --

-- I uh... I think when Gaia... When she stopped... Feeling someone like that just... No longer... She was a whole world, you know? I dunno. Sorry, I guess we should talk talk about this, not just text. I'll be there in a bit. Maybe in a few minutes? Just look out for me at the gate, kay? --
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 4:45 pm

--Well, when you put it like that I can’t help but feel my ego inflate.-- Really, whose wouldn’t? If that were the technical definition of what Gaia was (though he personally believed her to be more akin to a planetary parasite) he had literally become Lucian, Destroyer Of Worlds.

As instructed, Lucian waited for Cassiel outside the gate, passing some more of the time by with idle chit-chat and fidgeting with his phone. As he waited, he took the time to really examine the sheer authority the gated community exuded: it was as if it was yelling “LOOK AT US, WE’RE RICH AND YOU’RE NOT! WE’RE BETTER THAN YOU! WE ARE JESUS! WORSHIP US!”. He was well aware that Junction had a social division problem, but Christ. You’d think these houses housed royalty.

Actually, maybe they do... didn’t Cassiel mention something about his parents being important?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 5:04 pm

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] GVtN9BV

"Luuuuuuuuuucyyyyyyyyyyyy! Over heeeeeeeeeeeeere!! Heeeeeeeeeey!"

Cassiel would shout out once he passed the gate. He'd wave for him to come meet him there before he promptly turned towards the gate keeper with a face devoid of life or concern of anyone involved with about what he said. He'd step towards the guard, an aura exuding from him of pure, unadulterated hate.

"You caused my friend a lot of trouble... I am a Virtue, heir to the Pendragon name. Cassiel Pendragon stands before you, bearer of all that your future holds. You have stopped my guest from entering my home, out of prejudice or spite I know not. Junction is home to all, you would do well to avoid making this mistake again. Your future looks faulty. Perhaps it dwindles on collapse should you continue down this path." and with that said, he'd turn to Lucy with the brightest possible smile imaginable. Without hesitation, the Virtue with inky black veins would grab Lucian's hand and pull him past the gate and into the gated community. Really, this would be fun! There was so much to do here after all!

"Well, um, what should we do first? Go find somewhere to talk? Oh! Do you want to come see my house? Or maybe you'd like to go eat at a cafe first!" he'd ramble off what he wanted to do, or wanted them to do. Really, he didn't care as long as they could do it together.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 7:00 pm

The whole interaction between Cassiel and the gate guard caused Lucian to laugh. Hard. It had been a while since he’d had a good hearty laugh; the circumstances had uh… kinda warranted other kinds of reactions as of late.

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] HZOJwpk

“Christ, Cassiel. Why not sue him for malpractice while you’re at it?” He jokingly remarked as he began to wind down. “But seriously, it’s no big deal, the man was just doing his job. Come on, let’s head insi- oh!” His suggestion was cut short as he was dragged inside by Cassiel. Before proceeding, however, Lucian would turn around and leave the gate guard with a very particular gesture.

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] 9a5YUGv

“Well, I was under the impression we were meeting so I could see your house. A café sounds nice, but really I’d rather have something home-made, if that’s not an issue.” Doubly so when the homes in the area were so ludicrously wealthy. He was no stranger to fine dining on occasions – though he personally just preferred fast food – but this was finer than fine, to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]   Where The Angels Live [Cassiel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where The Angels Live [Cassiel]
Page 1 of 1