Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grantus

Grantus

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyTue Jun 14, 2016 11:04 pm

So a meeting was going to happen in the evening eh? After talking to the metal mutt, Reiji felt it was a lovely idea to wander the Backlight for a little bit. And by little bit, Reiji ended up staying the whole day, trying to scout out the small holes in the wall or bothering people long enough to try and take their stuff. She even managed to nab a woman's purse and snag some coin out of it before she escaped. She 'happily' gave back the gaudy thing, but the woman found it a lot less 'wealthy'. The place was perfect for making off with money and other valuables. Unfortunately though, she was itching for something intense; and while the robbing was fun and all, it was an itch that could not be scratched. She was looking for a fight in particular; a reason to beat the shit out of something. It wasn't psychotic or anything, it was just something that an adrenaline junkie like her practically needed. So maybe it was a little crazy, but it was the right kind of crazy.

But even that couldn't exactly prepare her for her next view. She expected it to be just a normal day, but instead she finds some weirdo putting cards in toes, and messing with a few kids from Seven Stars while they played a game. What was strange was that the kids were literally doing nothing to stop him. Were they into that freaky shit or were they asleep? In the end, curiosity got to her, and she would walk over not so subtly to the table, taking a closer look.

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] Fe66c74308e72448c5b10f5dda3c76c591f25114_hq

"Dude, are you just asking to get into a fight? Not from me though, from those freaks. But if they're just gonna ignore you..." she knelt over the table to look at the one not hidden by the hat. They were completely in a trance. She grabbed at their pants, and reached for anything that resembled a wallet or money. She pulled out her knife with her free hand and put it above the table, at least long enough for the student to get a good look before bringing it under the table, between his legs as she continued to search. The guy was literally doing nothing, and you don't do nothing when someone had your 'department' on hold! Reiji almost wanted to laugh; was this kid a damn magician? She eventually found a thin rectangle in his pocket, and pulled it out to check. Literally nothing. She was disappointed, but tossed the wallet on the table before turning to the boy messing with the students; her knife still under the table in her hand. "Alright, give me the secret. Are you a Demon or somethin'? Cause I've been dying to meet one of you types."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 3:58 pm

The boy certainly seemed like a weirdo. He almost seemed like a normal person at first glance. But even Aya figured that she lived outside the general norm. She got a lot more joy out of a nice fight than the average person, and apparently so did the Weirdo the way he put it. Her smile curled, as she started grating the underside of the table with the knife. "What a Weirdo. But that's the kind of Weirdo I like. Gotta be okay when things get a little dirty or bloody," she said. It was sort of her creed; when growing up she only understood how to live on her own and fight if getting into a bad situation. She could talk certainly, but she didn't want to talk out of a potential conflict. If you got into a fight, you either back yourself up with your fists, or you're no good.

Moving on however, the Weirdo was actually a Demon? Normally when you aren't telling the entire truth you repeat the question like he just did. But she was already enjoying herself enough to the point where she didn't care too much if he was lying. "I'm game. Show me what you can do, if you are one. Set something nearby on fire or some shit, and I'll believe ya." She better see the nearest stand turn into a Burning Man or she would be very disappointed in Weirdo.

But before he could, he seemed to wander off, as whatever trick was making the students not do anything was wearing off. She saw him run, but she shook her head. Yeah it'd be hilarious to watch 'em, but scaring them would be even funnier. As the kids started to wake up, they were obviously at first confused, and then annoyed. And when they turned to see Reiji nearby, angry. She was obviously screwing with them they must have thought. Was she a monster or a Demon in disguise? They started to cause a tiny ruckus, calling her names not crude enough for the woman to recite, but before they could do anything else, her knife went against one of the boys' stomachs. The action was visible only by the three, and definitely made them freeze....Okay maybe she really was psychotic.

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] 611085

"Oh no, it's some bitch with a knife, ruuuun..." she spoke with an exaggerated "dude" voice before stabbing the chair between his legs. The other two booked it, and the woman yanked the third out from the chair and pushed him towards the ground. He quickly ran off himself, while Aya picked up the knife and quickly put it away. What babies...She'd go right around the corner where Weirdo was and hung out there. "Keh, sorry about that. Now THAT was great, did you see their pants-pissing faces?" She placed a hand over her face with a happy chuckle. Whether it was some sort of hobby or borderline fetish wasn't exactly obvious from the get go, but it did make it clear that Aya had a different way of causing "mischief".
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 3:22 pm

When asked about doing things without a new face, Aya tilted her head, but scoffed. "I don't need a new face to take on people that deserve it. I've been wanderin' through city after city; they forget your name and face eventually. The best trouble you make is the ones where you're face to face, when you cause it and they know it," She said, looking back at the runaways. It did seem like a benefit for people not to know your identity when you were out causing havoc however. After all, Aya planned on sticking around in Endymion a little longer than usual so what she said in response was perhaps an inexperienced opinion; naive even. The thought was interesting. Before any more thoughts rushed through her head, she saw Weirdo flick a penny which bounced perfectly off the wall and hit someone. Aya looked astonished. She turned back to him with an open-mouthed stare.

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] Tumblr_nzmx7x3NHy1qdvrdyo1_540

"No fuckin' way...what the? You really are a demon...or a Weirdo. You're freaky anyway," she said nearly breathless, doing a double take at the group now getting into a fight. She was about to take a step forward and join in herself, but then she listened to what Weirdo said. 'No need to be the first in the fray.....a little push and things can get awesome.' Weirdo had a point after all. And Aya was interested in any new way to cause trouble. But something stuck out in her mind like it always did.

"I don't want to give up being able to be part of the action, that crap is too much fun. But you're right I guess. If they start pinning me down cause of my face it could be a pain in the ass. You know how to get a new face?" She wanted strength to do things like this, but she wasn't the type to stand in the background and play puppetboy. Maybe it had something to do with what she learned before. There was something going on tonight in this mall right? Maybe she'd get her answers there.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySat Jun 25, 2016 1:12 am

.....and apparently half-full of himself. Though Aya liked that kind of arrogance. Flaunting what you had was fun, and seeing that the man had a trick or two up his sleeve, likely he had a reason to act the way he did. And even if he didn't, you could say she was almost suckered in. Of course she wasn't blind to the implications. It meant that he was not someone you could simply screw around with. He probably had ways to get back at you themselves. "Whatever you say dude. At least you're fun. I kinda wanna party with your type. If stealing a face was that easy, I'd have plenty right now. But wearing them like that is kinda wicked. Pretty messy too." But then he asked his particular question. What would humans be like if they turned into Demons? Was that the secret? They were just humans that changed? Either way, a strange smile cracked on her face.

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] E8209f7cb5181e7b711caff61011b4e911b12641_hq

"If that was the case, then I'd be a Demon long by now. It shouldn't be that boring of a way to become like them. They're not the same kind of scum humans are. You see terrible humans each day, but Demons are still here. No way. Just being bad isn't enough. You need to do more to become less than human." And that was the key to her. If someone could be described as less than human, or inhuman even. Then and only then would becoming a demon be possible. But simply doing bad things was not the only prerequisite. You needed more; something to change you, to where you could never be recognized again. Aya wondered herself if it was possible for her to be one? Her strange smile crooked in one direction as she entertained the idea of becoming a monster. What would happen? Would she get stronger, smarter, able to do more than what she already could? The jumble of ideas in her head ran through several times, thinking of the maddening ways one could transform. "But what about you?" she asked. "Do you want to become a Demon too?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:03 am

Aya tilted her head as Jack turned all shifty-eyed. She could only hazard what was going on in his head right now. He seemed like the type that thought more than he spoke, which was just as dangerous after what she saw of him. Him not answering her earlier question about wanting to become a Demon only made her even more interested. Though this boy becoming infamous? That sounded very similar to her own goal. "Good. It'll be fun to have more entertainment to watch. Raising some hell is one of the best things to do around here. You can call me Aya." The woman smirked back at him, while pulling her hair from under her hat to look at him with both of her eyes. Her hair was long, and it looked crudely cut by some kind of sharp tool, but it went over part of her face due to it never being dressed. Often times she'd end up with it covering her eyes, one of them if lucky. Her smirk soon turned into a crooked grin back at him. Fearing Psyche Terrorists more than Demons certainly sounded like a fun idea. If she could have that chance to be a threat, then she'd take it, especially if Demons and humans alike stepped aside in the wake that the Terrorists cause.

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] W2EuFDd

"I think Humans as shitty as most are, can be just as exciting. If Demons can bow to us, then we have something they don't, or we're just stronger than they are. We have the chance to turn it all into whatever we want. It's crazy huh?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Pretty? Hm. She didn't exactly enjoy the idea of being pretty. Her compliments she preferred involving the other to fear her, or attest to her strength. But she didn't say anything about it. She understood what Jack meant though about letting Demons run loose. Was it better than using their power? It could go both ways, but the possibilities with either are endless. She let the thought roll in her mind as Jack decided to bid his farewells. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll catch your eye again. It'll be fun. Better still be kicking when I see you next." She flicked her wrist in a sort of farewell gesture, but it wasn't as nearly as comely as a normal hand wave. But it wasn't her style anyway. Reiji would watch him wander off, before turning the other way. She didn't know it herself, but by the time the Night grew darker, she would have a newfound strength. It would be a strength that she had been craving since day one when coming to this city. It would be a new world of fun, danger and excitement.

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] Tumblr_nzm80eu5D11s4k9y6o1_540

And the next time they'd meet would be far sooner than either of them expected...

-- End
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 11:14 pm

The Aya and Jack have established a link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]   I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya] Empty

Back to top Go down

I, too, like to live Dangerously! [Aya]
Page 1 of 1