Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godai

Godai

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) Empty
PostSubject: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 10:20 pm

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) Vp7qfc

It was a cool sunny day in Sunlake Palms. The perfect weather for the slowly growing vegetation within the Garden Path. A lone woman walked around the plants with a watering can. Sprinkles of water fell onto each bunch of foliage as she passed by with a discerning eye. It was the same task each day and a task that she personally enjoyed. Planting new seeds on fertile soil was an equally enjoyable task as she grabbed a plastic bag of them from a table before walking towards a shelf of potted soil. But she took a moment to deliberate which ones to grow at this time. The time of month and weather were equally important for such a thing and she needed to choose wisely...

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) Izx8gn

"..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Yet another moment of respite for the crusader, he had done his training for the day and no missions to be done that day. While settling down was impossible for the knight, these brief moments to rest were truly appreciated and helped him keep in touch with the population that he so fervently sought to protect. That aside the Black Lion had decided to use this time to explore Sunlake Palms for a bit, he lived there after all.

He eventually found himself within the Garden Path, he had hear of this place before, the owner would pay for those who aided her if his memory did not fail him. For now however, he just quietly walked around, observing the many flowers in the garden. She would have loved this place... No. He could not let his mind wander to that place again, lest he'd lose himself in public.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 11:20 pm

It was almost as if she was completely oblivious to Albrecht's arrival. Feya was the kind of person devoted to her work. It took her a while to finally pick a few seeds. Last time were tomatoes, but perhaps this time it was time to try something new. Out of all the choices, Feya picked green peppers. Perhaps they would fare well in this season. And so, she continued to devote herself to planting these seeds before watering them while still not realizing someone entered the garden.

"...I suppose I can try these this time."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 8:56 pm

The knight just had to occupy his mind with something... something else, anything. His eyes wandered across the room until he finally saw the shop owner for the first time. She appeared to be absorbed in her current task much like the knight was in his inner thoughts moments ago. If he was not mistaken the woman would pay for those who helped around the Garden, maybe it would be a good way to occupy his mind and make some extra money to fund his supplies and equipment.

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) NOvgRtB
"...Hello?"

He gently greeted the woman, trying to get her attention without startling her.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySat Sep 30, 2017 11:58 am

As she began watering the sown soil, she heard someone addressing her. To her surprise, someone else was here. Even rarer so was a young man. What could he possibly be here for? Never mind the musings, she had a visitor here. A visitor with some huge suitcase. It perturbed her a little, but she remained composed. The woman began her greeting with a wave at his direction as the other hand continued to hold onto the water can to dispense the daily water to each of the pots.

"Hello. Welcome to the Garden Path. Are you here to use the garden, Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 10:30 pm

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) J7plC0E
"...Actually, i'm just exploring around.
I have arrived in Endymion not long ago and wanted to get to know the city."

Was she expecting a client? Must be a disappointment for her then, business seemed really slow that day too, as far as he knew they were the only one around. The Knight would watch the young woman perform her task quietly for a brief moment, he was somewhat curious about what she was planting but he reserved the curiosity for himself.

"I have heard you would pay for those who helped you around, is that right?"

He spoke again, finally revealing his intentions to be at the place. Even if it turned out to be false, the trip was still worth. Maybe he could actually use the garden, plant some vegetables and fruits and bring it to Maria.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 10:01 pm

"I see, I hope your stay is comfortable so far. Feel free to look around." A newcomer? It was a pleasant surprise, but not the quite the one she wanted as far as she was concerned. The woman returned back to her work to empty her water can before walking towards a nearby faucet to refill in order to repeat the procedure for the rest of the potted plants. While she was doing so, she kept her eye on the filling can. But the woman found her attention back at the Cadet, "Yes, that's correct. If we have any leftovers, I'm willing to part with them. Are you by chance interested in helping out?"

She seemed mildly surprised anyone would bother granting assistance in the Garden. But she would take any where she can take it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 2:45 am

"It is a nice garden, i suppose your efforts pay off." It was quite clear to Albrecht that this woman put her heart into gardening. Dedicating yourself to your craft so it could you can create or be the best you possible can was something he admired, it was in a way similar to his dedication to combat. That's were the similarities ended though, he was different, didn't mean he couldn't respect it though. "That is why i'm here, yes." The Knight nodded.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 11:10 am

"Ah, I see..." the woman slowly spoke. She thought about something as her hand kept absentmindedly watering the plants. It was rare to have anyone bother to help out. Most people appreciated the modernness and business of the City than some garden. "I'm glad that you're willing. But there isn't anything that I need you for today. You can try to come next time if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:46 pm

"I see, i suppose i should drop by some other day then." Albrecht nodded in understanding, a bit of a wasted walk but he at least got to explore Endymion a little bit more today, the city was truly the last bastion of humanity, orderly and beautiful... such shame heresy and degeneracy seems to run deep within it, but that's another issue he should not concern himself with at the moment. "I haven't caught your name... Though i haven't introduced myself either."

The man paused for a moment to extend his hand to the gardener, should she take it she'd notice his grip was firm, but not too tight and he'd keep eye contact, serious and stern as always.

"I'm Albrecht Frost, pleasure to make you acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 11:14 pm

"Feya. A pleasure that I too share. I will be looking forward to your return. Until then, Albrecht." The woman gave a wave of farewell at him. It was a sign that their conversation ended. And she would continue to wave and smile gently at him as he was still around. But once he left, Feya would return to her activities.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Albrecht Frost of the Emperor and Feya of the Sun have formed a Social Link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)   Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht) Empty

Back to top Go down

Daily Gardening And A Knight (Albrecht)
Page 1 of 1