Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) Empty
PostSubject: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:03 am

Azul gave a small yawn, from where he sat. He had done all he really wanted to in the Midway, but he figured he'd stick around for the Jump. A lot of people were, anyway. As he sat, looking at the screen on his H4ck3r, he played with his shoelace, getting lost down memory lane.

"Name's Yoko, what's yours?" A kind faced girl who hung around the same alleys he did. What a fool she was...

"Azul huh? Sounds fake enough to be good!" Thinking back on it, she was always kind of a pain...

She was always just a pain honestly. It surprised him they stuck together as long as they did.

She started calling herself ROSADO. Damn copycat. He honestly wondered why she even bothered following him around. Just because they were both alone didn't mea-

"Where'd your ARM go?!" She was always standing in the way of his progress, some how. Cutting ties with her was the best thing to logically do.

It wasn't his fault she was always getting in trouble. He was a solo-hacker. She could have gone to be anything she wanted. Instead she chose to-

Maybe he had been a little harsh towards her, but she was just dragging him down too by that point, and he wouldn't stand for it.

"Azul please...just TALK to me!" She needed to go away!

"AZUL!"

"TODD!"

Warning, Data Corruption!
Warning!

And then Azul lost control, and fell onto his side.
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:19 am

"You are flesh, yet you may understand..."

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) Aquafl10

“My My… What unusual guests we have this evening. I dare say I’ve never seen anyone quite like you. Oh where are my manners... ”

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) Velvet10
“Welcome, to the Velvet room. This place exists between dream, and reality. Mind and matter. It is the garden of your creativity, the last bastion of your individuality. Only those with the potential for great things may enter he-”

Igor’s voice hitched in his throat. A bemused look crossed his expressionless face as looked to the two women at his sides. In the distance… a sound so faint yet so familiar. A rhythmic clicking that seems to come in spurts. “Master?” asked the woman to his left. As if that was the trigger he was waiting for. Igor’s body began to convulse, a thick black slime oozing from between his teeth.

“Master!” The two women shouted at once as Igor began to cough, red mixing with the black.

“I…” Igor began between haggard breaths and violent coughs. “I see.” He would turn his gaze back to the group who had just arrived, a look of pity and aggravation crossed his unchanging expression, as though a child had just crossed him. “It seems you have involved us in a conflict we had been trying to avoid… Though, it was inevitable. You come from Junction do you not?” He did not wait for a response before continuing. “It is with a heavy heart that I welcome you, all of you… to the Velvet Room. You are currently paralyzed in the ...real… world. This is the Velvet Branch of a world known as Permanence, I trust that you will become quite familiar with it. These are my assistants… The young woman is Attendant Foster, and the young flower is Attendant Raflesia. Please introduce yourselves girls...”

“W-What have you done!?” Rafflesia shouted, tears welling in her rageful eyes. “Explain yourselves at once! I-I will not ha-”

“Rafflesia, stop. This is not their doing.” Foster’s calm yet stirn voice reigned at her younger sister’s outburst, and with a calm demeanor she returned her attention to the group before her. ”My name is Attendant Foster. I take care of the animals that call this room their home. I look forward to seeing all of you further.”

“I-I…” Rafflesia stammered for a second before continuing with a sigh. “I am Attendant Rafflesia. I care for the plants that live in this room… I am pleased to meet you all.”

“It seems our time has grown short…” Igor said with an air of initial finality. “You must return to your world, you are not safe… But be warned, the trials you are about to face will force you to acknowledge truths and lies that are far more terrible than even the beast that dwells. It is our duty to see that you overcome this game… And to this end, the powers of your soul, whether it be the power of Persona, or merely one locked away until this moment… shall be unlocked. Until we meet again young seekers.” Igor and his room would become blurry and distant…. As you heard the distant screaming and gunshots once more.

---

As Azul came to he would slowly become aware that he was right where he collapsed a moment ago. All around him he would hear the sounds of flesh tearing and screams of anguish. The primordial, guttural moans of the creatures would rise above all else however. Though... Beyond it all something was different now. Something had woken up inside him and now all that was left to do was pull it out.

A short ping would sound from his arm, notifying him of a new message... However, time for such pleasantries may not be plentiful... It sounds like the groaning is getting closer...

LET THE MUSIC MOVE YOUR SOUL!
IT'S TIME TO DANCE!

CHOOSE:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 1:56 am

Azul's eyes opened, and he sat up, still panting. Where...WAS he, just now? The Velvet Room? He liked Blue and all, but it didn't seem like they were particularly happy at first that he was there. Was he just...having a seizure or something? That seemed likely...until he heard screams and growls, and jerked, startled. He pulled himself to his feet, unable to hide the fear and concern on his face. What had happened? He was vaguely aware of a ping from his arm, and a pounding headache. He gave a low whimper. At least he was still where he was before. He shook his head, a word sticking in his mind after his return from the 'Velvet Room'. Persona. What a strange thing. He was aware of growling growing nearer, but he was sure if escape became a necessity, he could find some way out of the jam. He opened his palm, and the screen of his H4ck3r popped up. Trying to keep his breathing under control, he checked his messages. He could survive just as long as he didn't panic too much. It was how he had always lived. Still, there was something unnerving about the whole situation, and he still couldn't get the vision of the black ooze the person in the Velvet Room was coughing up. He was still young.

And as he felt himself shudder as sounds grew closer...it became more and more apparent.

Choice:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:01 am

A message has been delivered...

Engrossed in his message, Azul would not be able to accurately know where the sound was coming from, and as such would not be able to react in time to avoid what was coming... His concentration would be broken by a strong and sudden bash to the back. The blow seemed to burn his very soul as it sent him sprawling to the ground... It was upon him.

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) Giphy

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) Azule_10

"hun-gry"

Mutate- level 2:

Last edited by CWIS on Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:32 am

Azul crumpled on the ground, eyes forced wide in pain. What WAS that?! That pain...it wasn't physical, there was something...stinging. Deep inside him. Burning. He let out a choked yelp, and running on pure fure managed to flip himself over, dragging himself backwards with a free hand. What...what was that? W-what the hell was going on here? As his eyes were locked on it in fear, he heard something that made his blood seem to chill.

"Hungry."

His eyes widened further. "N-no..." He whimpered, feeling his back press up against a wall. He couldn't die. Not like this! Not after everything! He couldn't be EATEN by some...THING. But options seemed limited. Whatever it had just done to him...hurt more than anything reasonably should. Worse than when he had made space for his new arm. The searing pain coming from inside...it couldn't be real, right? He winced, a tear sliding down his face. He couldn't just give in, but for once, there was no backdoor. No hole in the code he could exploit, and no-one there to save him.

"Perhaps now you can finally hear my call..." A whisper in his ear. Azul froze. His eyes still locked on the thing that had attacked him, he was sure his blood actually DID freeze that time. "Listen child. I shall make this offer but once.
You are weak. Your devotion to control is shattered, and your power is gone. How do you possibly intend to overcome an enemy like this?
One who can strike at your very core...? You have been faced with a decision? Die in the shadows, or step out and survive? Will your resolve simply shatter here in this filth? If so, has ANYTHING changed? I am interested to see. Accept my contract, and I will give you a chance to survive this encounter. I am thou..."

Azul's hand clenched to a fist. No...he wouldn't die here. Not now, and not here, crying on the ground! With newfound resolve, he got to his feet. "And thou...art I." There was sharp pain in his head for a moment, before his headache stopped, and blue mist began to surround him.

Ice. There was ice forming behind him, before shattering away. Hovering behind him, wings beating, was a large insect-like monster, and in Azul's hand, a sword had appeared. He took a heavy breath. Right. Ballet. He knew Ballet...all he had to do was swing a sword with the moves, and...trust whatever the thing that had just emerged from him was. He took a calm stance, staring at the creature infront of him.

"Azul online."

Stats:

Action:

Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:50 am

"Please.... stop...."

Mutate- level 2:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 am

"You started this."

Stats:

Action:

Miss if 1:

Frostbite if 1:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:20 am

"Cold... warm...th"

Mutate- level 2:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:58 am

"Boop."

Stats:

Action:

Miss if 1:

Frostbite if 1:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:09 pm

"DIe... with me...."

Mutate- level 2:
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 10:33 pm

"Die on your own. I have places to be."

Stats:

Attack:

Miss if 1:

Frostbite if 1:
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:58 pm

VICTORY:

The mutated beast fell with a sickening thunk as it's flesh froze solid, shattering upon impact with the hard ground. Though this battle was over, it was clear whatever was happening to Junction was far from it. Though for now... Azul was safe. He had overcome his weakness and awoke to the power of Persona, the power of the true self, the power of existence.

The night is long young hacker, find somewhere safe.... You must survive the night.
Back to top Go down
Ankhzul

Ankhzul

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:19 pm

Azul could still hear a few screams, but...at this point there was nothing he could do. He had expended everything saving himself. Helping anyone else was...just unthinkable at this point. The bug that come from his mind vanished, as did the blade he didn't even really get the chance to use. The contents of the message stuck with him as he ran. He really needed to set it so only his friends could message him.

But...then that'd it just be no-one, wouldn't it? Damn. His mind was racing at a mile a minute as he set out some goals for himself. A) Hide, B) Find some Tough guys to join up with if this lasted longer than a day, and C) Find out what the hell was up with that guy's nose...

[End]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)   Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fly in the Freedom (Azul Awakening)
Page 1 of 1