Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Life hurts [Lucian]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life hurts [Lucian]   Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:27 pm

Eh, a lot of scientists from his homeworld would’ve begged to differ, but this seemed like quite the loaded topic, so Lucian would refrain from commenting on that for now.

Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 Tenor
“Hey now, that wasn’t an open invitation to mock me, you know.” Lucian laughed lightly through his words. “Though you’re probably right, it won’t do to worry about things that are out of my control.” A statement that had governed a lot of Lucian’s behavior in life, even prior to his arrival in Junction. “I have to admit, you’re not as naïve as I would’ve imagined a child to be.” He reciprocated the friendly banter. Lucian didn’t usually see this kind of humor until later on in a friendship, but he was quick to adapt to other people’s social speeds.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Life hurts [Lucian]   Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:40 pm

Ace would huff in mild amusement at that retort. ''I like to give back what I get. Though if it bothers you, feel free to tell me to stop. I can deal with that.'' Well, the man mentioned it first, so he just went along with the theme. It was the simplest way to keep a chat going after all. But he was fine with trying a different route if someone had issues with something. Everyone has different tastes it seems. ''But yeah, taking a chill is always a good choice. Perhaps you'll end up enjoying the life here.'' It wasn't that bad after all. ''Heh, gotta grow up quick, ya know?'' He wasn't really a kid anymore anyhow. Must be pretty tough for actual kids to get used to being stuck in here though....
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Life hurts [Lucian]   Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 2:27 pm

“Hm? Oh, no, I was just following the joke. I thought my laughter would’ve made that clear, my apologies.” Hm, perhaps his charisma was getting a bit rusty. Definitely possible, considering he’d been doing absolutely nothing for an entire month. ‘Taking a chill’ though? That was definitely a new one; he could infer from the context and the original meaning of the world “chill” what the expression meant, but he’d never heard it before. Slang in Junction would also take some getting used to, it seemed. “Yes, one certainly should.”

Now that he took notice, Lucian didn’t exactly have too much time on his hands to do all the things he wanted to do before the start of the festival, now did he? “Well, I think this is definitely one item off of my Junction introduction checklist, but unfortunately I should probably cut this short for the sake of time. It’s been a pleasure.” There were a lot of things he wanted to get done in time, too, so he needed to be very concise and careful of how he used his time. This, unfortunately, meant ending this conversation early; now that he’d proven to himself that he could still socialize as any, it was time to approach something less… human. "Let's hope we meet again though, I'd love to continue this talk some other time."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Life hurts [Lucian]   Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 2:42 pm

''Nah, I noted that. Just wanted to be sure we're on clear ground for later, is all. Can't do jokes if everyone isn't on the same boat, right?'' He was cool with the joking, but sometimes one can't be 100% sure whether it's going the right way or not. Better ask than be sorry later, for whatever reason. As for the expression...well, it was the first thing that popped up in his mind. Whether it was common slang or not, even he didn't know. But hey, as long as he was understood, everything was more or less cool.

Ace would nod at the man. ''Yeah sure, not gonna hold you up if you got stuff to do. It's been nice to meet you though. See ya later perhaps.'', he would smile lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Life hurts [Lucian]   Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 12:47 am

The gears of fate ever move forward.

A Bond that soars through life has taken flight...

Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7       Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr63e

Ace of the Magician and Lucian of the Aeon have forged a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life hurts [Lucian]   Life hurts [Lucian] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life hurts [Lucian]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2