Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gendo

Gendo

Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Gendo sat in his room alone, as usual, immersed in a new book he found. This was how it always was for him, he loved it just the way it was. However, his mother thought quite the opposite; she walked into Gendo's room with a face of displeasure pulling the book from his hands commanding that he go out and make some friends or something, anything! Gendo fought and fought with his mother but evidently she won, forcing Gendo from his sanctuary into the cold and rainy day... wonderful.

Gendo wore his usual white hoodie and walked down the busy street just to kill some time, he started daydreaming about other things like, books or school. He was so immersed with his thoughts he neglected to see a man walking directly towards and eventually slamming right into each other. The man had brown shaggy hair, a long sleeved white shirt, and a pair of jeans. He was also carrying an umbrella, which had fallen to the ground along with him into a small mud puddle.

"What the hell!? You're gonna pay for that!" The man yelled. Gendo wasted no time running from the man. He ended up cornering himself into an alleyway with the man closing in fast. Gendo figured this was not going to end well...

Last edited by Gendo on Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Devin is quickly walking, hoping to get out of his wet pair of bluejeans-shorts and green shirt... his day could've gone better, I mean he got lost for goodness sakes and, though he did get to help someone out earlier, He got soaked from letting someone else use his umbrella.

He is about to walk past an alley when he hears someone shouting at someone else... After seeing what all the commotion is, he decides to try and help the recipient of all the yelling. " Hey what's going on here? Why are you yelling at him for?"
Back to top Go down
Gendo

Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:54 pm

Gendo noticed another figure step up to the man about to kill Gendo. He seemed to question why the man was yelling at Gendo, "This little punk here messed up my clothes!" As the man turned away from Gendo though he took his chance to flee the situation trying to escape past both figures.

As Gendo slid past them however, he was grabbed the collar of his shirt and tugged back unsurprisingly by the man who had chased him into this situation... "Where do you think your going!?" Gendo was short of breath from the rough tug and looked at the stranger who questioned the man for help.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:56 pm

"He did huh?" Devin thinks as he looks at the evidence...

" I think your carrying this a bit too far, it was clearly a accident. He doesn't seam like he would be the kind of person to create trouble." He says, thinking the situation over, motioning to the aggressor. " How's this, you leave him alone and we'll be on our separate ways? That way you can get back to your house and change into something else and you don't get your fists all messed up."

"If you won't take the peaceful route, I'll have no choice to defend myself...
Back to top Go down
Gendo

Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:46 pm

Gendo was dropped to the ground with a big thud and crawled to the back of the wall to watch the scene unfold in front of him. The man cracked his knuckles and began to size up his opponent.

"Ok then... DEFEND YOURSELF!" The man said as he threw a poorly executed punch towards his opponent.

Gendo covered his eyes as to not witness the scene in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:57 am

" Alright then..." Devin thinks as he dodges the punch... and then picks up one of the many trashcan lids around and then says " Look, I don't want to fight anyone, just take you pride and leave before you injure yourself, or I am forced to hurt you." Then he ready's the lid as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Gendo

Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:51 pm

"Blah-Blah-Blah... Shut up already!" The man said as he slipped up his punch yet again hitting the trash can lid directly in the center, he brought his fist up in pain and began to rub it. He then yelled out in rage and began to charge the man shielded with only a trash can lid.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:23 pm

"Fine then, take this!" Devin says as he "shield bashes" the guy, hopefully knocking the guy backwards.

" My mother isn't going to like me getting injured... But I don't have a choice.
Devin thinks as he then punches at the guy, aiming for his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gendo

Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 12:10 am

The man reeled back to catch his thoughts as he was hit with the trash can lid like a shield. He got no chance to catch his thoughts however as he soon felt a punch to the gut and began coughing while coughing on the ground profusely."Ugh... Fine! You win!" The man shakily got up and shoved his way past Gendo's savior while making a painful "Ughhh..." noise.

Gendo slowly rose to greet his protector, he bowed gratefully and said quickly "Thank you for your help!" he looked back up again with a nervous expression, possibly he would just beat up Gendo next... He had hoped his savior had not turned out to be the villain as well...
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 12:38 am

"That was easier than I thought it would be..." Devin thinks as he watches the assailant slink off, and as he hears his new acquaintance thank him, the not so slight tone of voice betrayed that he was scared.

" Oh, your welcome." was Devin's reply to the brown haired person as he set's the trashcan lid down " You need to be more carefully around people like that, evidently, if you plan on living..."

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Devin." Says the man that just defended Gendo "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Gendo

Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 2:50 am

He seemed friendly enough but looks were definitely deceiving.. "Oh um... i'm Gendo pleased to meet you." he awkwardly rubbed his should and turned away, "Do you want money or something...? i'm not sure how to pay back this debt I seem to be in now. He made a small chuckle and began shuffling around his pockets for any change.
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 4:18 am

"Money? No, I don't need your money." Devin says as he thinks "This Gendo doesn't seem that bad of a guy, a little fragile though..."

" I didn't help you because I saw a chance to get easy money, or something like that. I helped because I wanted to. He explains "Now, I suggest you learn to defend yourself, or at least drink more milk. Then Devin laughs, feeling good about his deed.
Back to top Go down
Gendo

Gendo

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Gendo made a small chuckle then took his suggestion into consideration. He pushed the thought aside for a moment and focused his attention back towards Devin. Perhaps I should haha... Anyway again, thank you for your help I am in debt to you, if there is anything you wish of me feel free to ask. That is, if we meet again."

Gendo made his way back out of this crowded alleyway and waved to his savior, hopefully they would meet again sometime soon. Gendo ran off towards his home to take a well deserved rest.

(Left topic)
Back to top Go down
Kai Togami

Kai Togami

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:19 pm

"Alright then, Take care of yourself." Devin replies as he turns and rubs his fist, it was like that aggressor guy was made of iron... After a minute or two he walks out of the alleyway and heads back towards home.

{Devin Exits stage right}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}   Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete} Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshine hurts my eyes {Complete}
Page 1 of 1