Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sunshine yellow. (Oki)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Sunshine yellow. (Oki) Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:18 am

"Come one come all! And be a part of something grand and revolutionary! Join the Featherman rangers!" Jack stood on his soap box in the middle of San Malarus shouting once more... Truly he thought he had grown out of this... Shouting at people to join his club... but some how he found him self once again on his favorite street corner... yelling at the same group of people that had ignored him not a few weeks before. They say the definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and over again... well if that was the definition. Jack was insane... by definition...

Sunshine yellow. (Oki) 3-4430

"C-Come on! This is super cool! Just check out the awesome suits you get to wear!.. I mean... someone has to think this is cool right?..."

As people made a point to avoid Jack he slumped down onto his box. Maybe... Maybe he should just give up on a fifth ranger.... Four rangers is just as good right? JAQU had four rangers right?... What's wrong with four?... Jack sighed and stood up cracking his back... With a grumbled curse Jack opened the box he had been sitting on and looked at the yellow suit hidden inside it... what kind of sentai didn't have a yellow ranger.... His apparently...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 11:28 am

While Sky and Oki’s relationship was still strained, the old being had gotten accustomed to the woman and the overabundance of cats she drew to its shop. It had taken some work, but at least Oki could exist within the same room as the girl…at a distance of course. It was also able to sit at the table with her and eat, so some improvement had been made. Slowly, Oki was accepting the fact that Sky was there and in turn, was not going to murder it or the neighbors any time soon. As the being’s nerves calmed down and it began to think clearer than before, Oki found itself relaxing more and more. By the middle of week four with Sky, Oki was back to its usual self, full of energy and looking forward to whatever the day brought it.

On this particular day, the weather decided to be nice for once so Oki thought it was a good idea to get out of the shop and go for a walk. While it was on said walk, it would do a little food shopping before turning back to head home. With a bag of vegetables and fruits in one arm, Oki was enjoying its walk back to the shop when unexpectedly said joy was ruined by someone yelling.

Blinking and stopping at the corner, Oki would look around the area for the source of the sound until its green orbs finally landed on a familiar sight. That was the red-helmeted gent from the spring, no? While Oki did not understand why he was dressed in that strange outfit or even understanding what the guy was asking people to join, Oki drifted through the small crowd of people going out of their way to avoid going anywhere too near the man in red. As it got nearer to the familiar man, the being took note that the other was looking in a box at something. Curious ,the being padded over like a cat and stood right next to the other as it looked into the box at some form of yellow clothing inside. Holding its bag on its opposite hip with both arms, Oki tilted its head at the suit before glancing over at Featherman and speaking.

“What be that, Featherman?” it asked curious as it remained in its spot right next to the guy andwaited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:43 pm

When he heard the voice Jack... well... he just about jumped out of his suit. He let out a slightly girlish, but still ultra manly, scream and Jumped slightly. When Jack was suited up his sense heightened to a level that was far above that of a normal human... He could see farther, hear  better, taste... closer?... or would it be tastyer... Feel... closer?... huh... he had to think this out... Oh wait... the person who sneaked up on him... yeah! Gatta deal with that first. Figure out how heightened senses work second. Jack turned around quickly and readied a fighting stance. Who ever it was made the mistake of trifling with Ja- Oh it's Oki...

Jack coughed into his fist (through his helmet of course) and chuckled slightly. If Oki could see his face she would see that he's embarrassment caused him to turn a slight shade of pink. He was genuinely surprised to see Oki again. After the fiasco at the hotspring so much had happened that Jack had almost forgotten the whole event. With what Charles and Nilo had told him.. well... Jack stood for a moment before he realized Oki had asked him a question.

"Oh! Oki! Err... long time no see!.. This? This is just a broken dream." Jack sighed and sat on the ground near the box,"Good to see you again though, hows it been going?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 6:32 pm

The reaction from Featherman to Oki’s voice was startling to say the least. When the other let out that odd scream and jumped before taking a fighting position, Oki automatically leaned back as it pulled its bag of food as far to its side as possible without dropping it. It didn’t know what this guy was going to do, but if he was about to lash out, then Oki much rather take the brunt of the attack than risk its food getting smooshed in the process. Illogical? Yes, but this was simply how Oki’s mind worked.

Thankfully, the Featherman was able to recognize Oki was not a threat and after making a coughing sound, he seemed to composed himself once more….or at least appeared to. He was just kind of standing there quietly making Oki wonder what was going on in that mind of his. Shifting slightly in its spot, the being watched him carefully before relaxing as the other spoke.

With a nod, Oki responded back.

“Mmm..Things are going well for us,” the being said with a smile and then tilting its head it looked back at the box the other sat beside.

“Broken dream? How so?” Oki asked as it placed its bag on the ground next to the box and then looked at the helmet that sat on top of the folded clothing. Hmmm….

Curious, it picked the helmet up and examined the thing not really understanding what Featherman was talking about. Was the helmet broken or the suit torn? It didn’t appear that way so what did he mean by his words?

Oki continued to examine the helmet for a bit before shrugging as it took off its hat and hooked it onto its belt and then placed the helmet on its head. With ease it slipped on. Once it was on, Oki took a moment to get use to the strange change in view.

“Strange…” Oki said, its voice seemingly to echo in the odd helmet it was adapting too. How did Featherman wear such things?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 7:08 pm

Sunshine yellow. (Oki) St-rg-goonyellow

... Oki... Yellow... Y-yellow... Oki Ranger... YellOki... Okellow... Y-Yellow... Yellow Ranger... Oki Yellow... Yellow Oki Ranger... Oki's ranger... Oki's Yellow Ranger... As... as the... as the ran... Oki as the... the...

...OKI AS THE YELLOW RANGER!

Jack would have sat there and stared at Oki while he brain came to terms with what he was seeing. True he had considered Oki when he saw her fight in the hotspring but... he didn't give it much thought. She was just a stranger after all and a ranger had to be someone you knew... but... wasn't what he was doing on the street corner was in fact just asking strangers to be rangers so... Maybe...

"I-It's not broken or anything... I just... I'm looking for someone to wear it. I'm putting together a team and well... I've got most of the team ready.... This is the last suit." Jack would stand and strike a heroic pose."We are the Featherman Rangers! We defend the world from the forces of evil!" Jack would hold his pose, if Oki laughed at it he would join in.

"Sorry heh... As you may already know I get carried away."
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Oki looked around the area for a bit more the view disorienting for a few more seconds before things came back into normal view within the helmet. As Oki regained its sense of orientation, the being would look over at Jack as he began to speak. He said his dream was not broken? Hmmm…

Oki frowned behind the mask, a bit confused as to what the young man meant until the rest of his words sunk in and the being nodded as it reached up and took off the helmet. With a light sigh of relief as fresh air hit its face Oki looked over at Featherman with a light tilt of its head as the other struck a pose and made an announcement to the world about what the Featherman Rangers did. As the other held the pose, Oki would smirk at the other and shake its head.

“You are fine. If it wasn’t for moments like that, I think you’d be too plain. I enjoy your enthusiasm for your act,” Oki said as it gave the other a light wink before looking upward as it thought about what was said.

“So there is more than one Featherman? How many are there? Who are they? Who are you? And lastly, now you look for the last member to fill out the yellow suit?” Oki asked the questions in rapid session before it fell silent as it looked at the helmet it had and considered what was being said…It was a pretty helmet and yellow wasn’t a bad color. Still…..

“Hmmm…we do not do well in things like this, but if Featherman doesn’t mind an outcast I’d like to see what your team is up to and if we like perhaps we will join. Fair, yes?” Oki asked as it tilted its head at the other.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Jack was beyond stunned. To say he was floored by Oki's reaction to the suit would be an understatement. Did... did she just say she might be interested in joining? Unprompted? How? What? Wha... OK! Sure! Why not! This was fantastic! If Jack were to make a list of people that were perfect yellow ranger candidates... well to be fare Sharaku would be number one... fallowed by Bruce Lee... then Chuck Norris... But Oki was definitely in the top ten! Wait, was Bruce Lee still alive?... huh... Thought for latter! Right now Oki was priority number one.

"Well... Let's see if we can answer your questions in order, one yes, there are four of us right now. I think that answers question two... As for question three..." Jack thought for a moment... would it be safe to tell Oki the true identities of the others?... not yet... He couldn't do that to them without their consent,"All I can tell you is that I am joined by Fetherman Black, Blue, and Gold. As to their names... I can't say, as it's really their business who get's that information. I, on the other hand," Jack reached up and grasped his helmet, gently lifting it off his head,"am Jack Rannells... The Red Ranger and leader of the Featherman Rangers," Jack would smile and turn a slight shade of pink, wondering if his hair was messed up from the helmet.

"And as for outcasts... Oki, I run around in a red spandex suit... Do you honestly think I care about fitting in? Rangers Gold and Black refuse to wear their suits most of the time to be honest... heh"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Featherman was quiet and still after Oki’s words. A little too much of both to be honest. It made the being wonder if the other had zoned out or had become annoyed with the answer. It had been honest in its opinion even if it did mean potentially insulting the suit that was in the box. Oki just could not see itself wearing such a thing. The helmet maybe. That was actually useful to a degree, but this odd skin tight suit. Why?

In any case, Oki was becoming a bit nervous with the other’s silence, but then found itself relaxing as the other began to speak. The tone of his voice suggested he was recovering from shock, but seemed happy nonetheless. Ah. That explained everything from earlier. Phew not offended.

As the other spoke, Oki would watch him tilting its head one way and then the other as it heard the answers to its questions. So there were four members of the group –Red, Black, Blue, and Gold; however, the name issue was really for the other party to give rather this red featherman’s duty. Fair enough. As for who Oki was dealing with, the being would blink a couple of times as the other took off his helmet and finally revealed himself.

Oki took in the black haired young man before itself as he introduced himself in a rather interesting fashion before turning a slight shade of pink for unknown reasons. When he answered the question regarding outcast and suits, Oki found itself smiling in appreciation at that one.

“No, I suppose not,”Oki said as it took a step forward and paused again as it tilted its head and looked up at the taller male.

“It is nice to have a face and a name, Featherman. This makes it so much easier on us and being cute is a bonus too,” Oki said with a playful smile and wink. The words really didn’t carry any meaning. They were just a light play that Oki always liked to see how others reacted to…especially if said party thought it was of the opposite sex.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 2:58 pm

C-C-C-CUTE!? Wh-What? Wh-where had that come from? A-All of the sudden!? Wh-What? It wasn't that Jack thought he was ugly per-say but c-cute? Where had that come from? Wait did Jack already think that phrase...Y-Yeah he did... But seriously! Jack would jump back slightly and slam his helmet back on his head to hide his now bright pink face. He would continue to babble incoherently for a moment as he began to play with his gloved fingers. Mumbleing something about truth justice and iron hard wills being the key. he was quite obviously frazzled by Oki's comment.

Oki... Now that he thought about it she wasn't half bad herself... A bit on the boyish side, heck he had even thought she was a boy when they first met, but that just played more to he yellow ranger aspect. She was weird yes but in a sort of charming way. Jack did feel... oddly calm around her as well. He didn't feel the need to jump and shout his determination to the heavens as he normally did... the thought alone seem silly right now. If he didn't know any better he say he was developing a cru... wait...

..."Oh no..."

No nononononononono! This was bad... Ehem... right uh..."R-Right! Uh...um... S-sure! I mean! Thanks! I guess that dose make it easier! Ahaha! You to! Uh I mean!... G-Glad to have you aboard Ranger Yellow! Wait you didn't agree to join yet... I meant great to uh... see you're interested?... IN BEING A RANGER! R-right! Uh... Is.. Is it warm or is it just me? Ahaha?"

... smooooooooooth....

"I-If you're interested I could arrange a meeting with the others some time... so you could meet them..." At this point Jack was having trouble keeping his words straight and looking Oki in the eye... what she said really short circuited him.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Oki would let out a soft giggle as it watched the other jump back turning a shade of bright pink after it had made its comment about the other being cute. It wasn’t a lie and Oki was one to tell people what it thought about them up front. Even if this was just a play to see what would happen, Jack wasn’t a bad looking guy. Too bad he reacted in such a way that he had to place the helmet back on. It would’ve been easier to talk without the item in the way. Ah well.

With its fun aside Oki would give the other time to compose himself as it looked towards its bag of vegetables and fruits on the ground. Picking it back up and balancing it on its hip once more, Oki would casually glance at the flustered young man, giving off an air of simply being relaxed and nothing more. The only one that could truly make it question things was Hyde at the moment and since Oki was traditional in some senses, it was not looking for another “friend” of that nature. It already had one and that was that. What happened here was nothing to get so excited about.

That aside, Oki tilted its head as the other spoke and began to stumble over his words. As the other did this, Oki raised its eyebrows with an amused smirk on its face. Honestly, the reactions such simple words caused sometimes. Simply amazing.

Shaking its head lightly, it would answer the question at the end.

“No. I believe it is simply you, Jack,” Oki said calmly and then listening to the other’s words it tilted its head lightly as it considered the offer.

“Hmmm..That does sound interesting,” Oki said as it pondered the decision a bit more and then nodded. “Alright. If you pick a day and time, I can tell you yes or no,” Oki said as it kept its eye on the other unphased by the way he was acting.

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 4:45 pm

Alright calm down Jack... It was just a compliment! Nothing to get to excited over. People compliment one another all the time! Just this morning Jack had told a guy he liked his shirt! That was a compliment! Meant nothing! Just that he enjoyed that man's shirt! This was that only with Jack's face instead of a shirt! Yeah! Oki was just complimenting Jack on a well maintained and well groomed face! Jack began to calm down and regain his composer.. To be honest it was the first time he ever got called anything like Cute... So his reaction was... somewhat acceptable. Still... the fact that he had such a reaction to Oki saying it... slightly worried him.

"W-Well, hows next Saturday sound? Most of my rangers are School students so a week end would be best." Jack pulled a pen from his sleeve and wrote a time and an address on the back. The address was for a building in the city that was for sure, but as to what one it would be hard to tell off hand. Jack would hand the flyer to Oki and gave a thumbs up."That work for you?"
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:01 pm

Staying calm as if it had never said anything, Oki had left it in the other's hands to choose a date and time for it to meet the others. Oki didn’t really have a schedule to run by and as long as the day that was picked wasn’t one where it had something planned with Hyde, then the being was just fine with whatever was chosen. When the other began to regain his composure again and then asked Oki about next Saturday, the being would tilt its head slightly to the right as it thought it over. Next Saturday…let’s see….Ah clear there. Good.

“School, huh? Alright then. Saturday can work,” Oki said with a nod before falling silent as the other picked up a flyer and then after pulling a pen from his sleeve he began to scribble something on the paper. As the other held out the paper to Oki, the being reached out its free hand and took the paper as its green eyes scanned the writing there. Time and address. Hmmm…an odd address, but an address nonetheless. Was perhaps finding the right building a test for this strange gathering it was curious about? Hmmm….well the being could handle a challenge here and there. Besides, Oki was designed to find things no?

Looking up at the other, Oki would smirk as it nodded at Jack.

“Mmm.This works out nicely,” Oki said holding up the paper slightly in thanks before it placed it carefully in its bag so it wouldn’t be blown away. Then looking at the other, it tilted its head as it considered something.

“Do you like tea?” it asked at random as it kept analyzing the young man curious to know more about him, but not exactly wanting to stand around outside all day doing such a thing, but if Jack was uncomfortable with tea, Oki could humor staying out in the open for a bit if necessary.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 1:29 pm

Tea?... Well it's not that Jack hated tea... it's not that he liked tea ether... It was more that he had never tryed tea before and just assumed he wouldn't like it. A fair assumption, tea was the drink of the refined and high class, something Jack swore never to be. He saw himself as a warrior not a high class pomp. But if someone was offering... Jack wouldn't say no.. Especially if Oki was offering... WAIT NO, Stop that! Bad brain! No treats! That was bad! Jack sighed at his own defeat and chuckled slightly. "Well to be honest I've never tried tea before but I'm always up for a new thing, mind showing the way?" Jack would ask happily as he took off his helmet and put it in the box with the yellow suit. He sealed the box and picked it up. Jack would fallow Oki if she began to lead him towards a tea house or coffee shop.

"S-SO.... um..." Jack suddenly felt very awkward... the ease of talking to Oki seemed to vanish sense her 'Cute' comment... Why did that mess with him so much?... He was a RED RANGER for crying out loud! He should be able to withstand anything! Especially some off hand comment about how he was attractive... Jack would be unable to start a conversation due to his embarrassment, if Oki wanted him to talk she would have to start the chat.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:06 pm

Such an amusing fellow. So easily thrown off by a simple comment and a small wink. Honestly, was this really how males reacted when a female had something nice to say to them or were just playing around? Hyde blushed a lot too, but Sharaku had hardly batted an eyelash. Sure he got a little lost at times, but he was much more sturdy than Hyde and this one. Was it age or perhaps the fact that the male did not assume it was female that this occurred? Would it have mattered either way?

Hmph. Oki suppose it had a new experiment to try the next time it encountered Sharaku; however, the being highly doubted a big change in what it had seen before. Still, it would be something interesting to try should they cross paths again down the road. In any case, when it came to tea, the other seemed to hesitate for a moment before he gave an answer seemingly willing enough to try tea.

To this, Oki smiled delighted as it watched the other take off his helmet and place it in the box with the yellow suit. Once he had sealed the box and was ready to go, Oki would indeed begin to lead the way as it walked easily by Jack’s side not seeming to mind his stuttering and what not. They would pass a café and a tea house, but Oki did not stop as it continued to walk.

“Never had tea?” it said after a while as it glanced up at Jack. “Is there a reason for that?”

The words were gentle and curious as the being continued to move along the sidewalk with its bag balanced on its hip.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:48 pm

Jack tried his best to loosen up while he walked with Oki, but his body seemed to want to be riled up and jittery... This was utterly unlike him... no... actually... It was just like him! Wound up, jittery, uncomfortably awkward and a little offputting... Yeah... that sounded like Jack to him. At least, the Jack he was trying to distance himself from. He just didn't get it! How, in one comment, had Oki been able to shatter the calm easygoing air they had established between them... It just made no sense! The more Jack tryed to rationalize it the more it confused and riled him up.

Jack sighed once more as they passed the coffee shop... huh... she probably just had someplace special in mind... "Hm? oh no not really, just never really thought to try it. It's always been one of those drinks that other people have. I always go for a lemonade myself hehe." Jack responded to her question easily... perhaps the awkwardness was fading?..."Where did you have in mind though? We just passed a tea shop..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine yellow. (Oki)   Sunshine yellow. (Oki) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunshine yellow. (Oki)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next