Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fortunate Groove [Safi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:57 pm

Pfft okay. The winged demon would just stick his tongue out at the boy briefly. ''I'll go support my lame music then. Sounds like a great idea.'' Nah though, that'd be too much effort to do for real. Still, a funny idea to entertain for a moment. ''The legendary fortune teller? Well, maybe that could work.'' If the fortunes were really accurate, maybe the guy could become famous. One can never know, heh.

''Life's all about mysteries, I'll second that one.'' It would be pretty boring otherwise man. Who'd want to live if there was no excitement to be found anywhere? ''Okay, sure, I guess it is. I think nothing saves you if you're unfamiliar with the area in question though.'' Wise word of the day...don't go where you'll get lost.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 pm

"Alright! Let us become rivals of musical taste!" he'd say with a happy smile, a glimmer in his eyes. He didn't really think this guy wanted to support anything but it was a fun thought that there could be a rival of music such as this guy. "I would like to think so. I don't want to be forgotten just because I died, you know?" he'd say with a wistful sigh. Honestly, he didn't have too much plans on making himself this forever known person... But the idea of him helping people out being remembered for eons... That made him happy.

"Without a good secret, there would be nothing to look forward too. I adore having an unknown in my life, it makes it fun to see what happens." he'd say with a good natured laugh before nodding his head. "Heeeey... Do you think there's a gps race? Like, someone who never gets lost! Oh, I'd love to meet someone like that!" he'd explain happily. In Junction, anything was possible after all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:32 pm

Ace would laugh under his breath briefly. ''Sure, I'm game.'' As long as it didn't include his eardrums being blasted to oblivion, he'd be fine with that. He didn't necessarily hate all music anyway. Just found some types of it a little irksome here and there. ''Well, perhaps some of your customers will remember you. Have you got some steady visitors?'' It was possible to tell fortune multiple times as long as some time has passed in between to have things change, right? He'd figure that some people would be interested in having it done frequently, if they believed in such.

He would tilt his head slightly. ''Does that mean you can't tell your own fortune?'' Then again, that would probably be a tough thing to do. Did the boy have his relatives on Junction too though...? Hmm. ''Maaaybe? If technology can create navigation systems, perhaps there are people who have abilities that work in a similar way. Haven't met someone like that yet though. Or if I have, I didn't know about it.'' It wasn't like he asked everyone he met about what all they were capable of. He liked a good chat alright, but pestering gets annoying too.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:17 pm

"I do, actually. The customer before you has come to me for a while now. Nice man, he wants the best for his family and is trying for a promotion at work. I do see it in his future if he continues to work hard, which I encourage him to do so often. Actually, most of my customers end up becoming regulars. It's just how Virtue are, I guess. Are predictions always come true unless something completely unknown happens." he'd say with a small nod of his head. It was the nature of the Virtue to guide all who came to them. It was how they interacted with the world and others... It made them complete.

"No, I can't. My eyes can only see the futures of others." he'd say with a smile, honestly, his fate being a mystery to him was a pleasant idea... If only... "I wonder what a their fate would be like... I wonder if their ability to always know where they're at allows them to always avoid doom or fate! What a fun idea!" he'd say with a enthusiastic smile, a slight glint of wonder in his eyes. He really would love to meet someone like that...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:43 pm

‘’Sounds cool. Is looking into people’s lives fun?’’ It was hard to imagine actually seeing other people’s destinies so easily. Besides, if it happens to be really bad, how do you go about telling them? Kinda sucks to have to be a bearer of bad news, doesn’t it?

Oh well. ‘’Well, shucks. Better hope nothing bad happens to you then.’’ It’s be unpleasantly ironic to be the one to guide people, and then fall prey to fate yourself…especially if it was something you could’ve avoided, had you known beforehand. Ace would blink. ‘’Wouldn’t that be great? Though, not all fate is related to location, right?’’ Unless you knew where and when exactly was something to take place, you couldn’t avoid it just by knowing your location at all times….or could you? Hmmm. Such an abstract topic. In any case, the winged demon would wave a hand lightly. ‘’Anyway, as fun as having a chat is, I’d rather not hog the place for any new customers that may want to come over. So I guess I should take my leave for now. Perhaps I’ll see you some other day?’’ He wasn’t sure what to think of the fortunes just yet since it was far too early to tell, but hey, even coming back to talk would work right?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 12:03 am

"It... Has its moments, yes." he'd reply simply. There were some things he hated about his gift... And that was all he had to think about on that matter. There was little purpose on focusing on the past. What's done is done and can't be changed.

"Ah, I'm sure I'll be fine! After all, I have all my customers to take care of me. And I'm not sure... Fate and location do have a strange interaction... Who knows?" he'd say as their conversation seemed to finally be coming to an end. The boy would smile before nodding and standing up to bow gently to the winged man.

"I am Cassiel Pendragon. It has been a pleasure to see into your fate. Please, stay safe until our next meeting." he'd say with a happy smile before standing upright again. It was a custom for Virtue to bow to those they had told the future of. It was an etiquette to how they did things, basically.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 4:41 pm

''Ah, I see.'' Yeah, he could imagine. You could happen to see anything, whether it was good, bad or downright terrifying. It actually sounded like a tough job to be doing. It made him wonder why did the boy not charge for his services in some way. This seemed like it could be a very good source of income, even if the payment was set to be really low so people could easily afford it. Then again, guess doing good deeds is a nice thing....even though you kinda have to get money from somewhere to pay for living and food.

Ace would chuckle a bit. ''You've got good customers then.'' Assuming they'd actually help out, but some people were pretty nice, yes? Anyway...He would nod at the boy. ''Oh yeah, name's Ace. It was nice meeting you.'' He almost forgot they didn't even have an introduction until now. Well, whoopsie? With that, he would wave at Cass slightly as he took his leave. ''Well, see ya.''
Back to top Go down
CWIS

CWIS

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 12:46 am

Fortune Favors the Bold.

The Gears of Fate are ever turning

Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7       Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___priestess_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7s1

Ace of the Magician and Casiel of the Priestess have forged a bond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortunate Groove [Safi]   Fortunate Groove [Safi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortunate Groove [Safi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2