Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meeting an Amazon (Frog)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 pm

"Mhm, it's the right size." Frog added to her commentary of the clothing she'd picked for him with a sheepish smile on his face. He proceeded to hold the poncho up to her so she could take it, and smiled victoriously as she took it with herself to the dressing room. He put a finger on his chin as he nodded again, confirming that she was indeed to experience the amazing piece of clothing he'd found for her, so he stood a bit away from the dressing rooms with his arms crossed, feeling like a boss as he waited for her to emerge once again, probably fully clad in the amazement that was the poncho.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Isabelle got into the change room and looked at the poncho, it wasn't her normal style, it would totally hide her figure, and the colors while bright, where not exactly what she would wear, granted she could get imaginative with this thing, after all it had a buckle on the front that you could leave open, and the opening would go all the way down to her bellybutton, she smiled a bit as she fiddled with it a bit as she slipped out of her current top and slipped the poncho on.

After a bit more fiddling she stepped out, and the effect of the clothing probably wasn't what Frog had been expecting, Isabelle had managed to adjust the thing so that it was clearly showing her cleavage and was actually showing MORE skin then her previous outfit, a large smile on her face as she walked out and posed for Frog to see her handy work, the thing did cover most of her figure but it seemed she compensated for that with the opening in the front showing more skin then her previous outfit, not to mention that the back didn't go quite as low as the front and so it didn't quite hide all of her figure.

"Well what do you think Froggy? I know it doesn't match my pants but you didn't pick one out for me...and I don't think this thing is long enough for me to go without them, though I doubt that's what you were hoping for" she teased as she let him get a good look at her in the poncho and waited for his critique.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 5:27 pm

"..." When Frog saw Isabelle walk out of the dressing room, he had to force himself not to facepalm. No matter how great she looked in the poncho, the fact she'd used him to accomplish exactly what he didn't mean for her to accomplish was just a metaphorical punch in the gut. He didn't take it wrongly, though. This was his mistake and he actually did like how she wore it...

"Oh, welllllll, it works." He shrugged. "It actually looks how I expected it would...even a bit more, honestly." He rested his chin in his hand and scratched it, objective-who am I kidding, completely and utterly subjectively weighing her current visage against what he was trying to make out of her outfit. In the end, it weighed as similar enough so he shrugged once again. Also, while looking her over, he deliberately evaded glancing at her attributes.

"So you need pants? How about a summer skirt? This poncho is rather summerific, so like, it'd go with a beachey outfit." Frog asked Isabelle, for his initial idea was mostly tropical in design.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 26, 2017 11:16 am

Isabelle smiled as she posed for Frog but as she heard his reaction she raised an eyebrow and looked at him, studying him a moment "What? you didn't expect me to wear it in a way that would cover everything up did you?" she smirked a bit as she gestured to her old outfit "I mean...just look at my other clothing...it should give you an Idea on how well that Idea would work..." she giggled a bit as she winked at him "But don't feel bad I was on to you the moment you picked a Poncho..though it is rather nice....as for pants....I am thinking a bikini bottom, that why it can make people think I am wearing nothing under it" she giggled again as she looked down at Frog with a friendly smile.

his suggestion of a summer skirt was a nice one "Well it will have to be a short skirt, otherwise I can't show off the legs I worked so hard to keep in shape" she laughed a bit as she walked back into the changing room "well I will leave finding that to you...pick out something that you think would look good on me, or match the poncho well..I'm going to try on another outfit and ask your opinion of it when you get back!" she said with a cheerful tone as she started to change again, smiling as she put the poncho aside and shaking her head a bit with a smirk on her face, that boy was too shy for his own good.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 4:33 pm

So his suspicions were true! She really saw right through him. He couldn't fight her like that, it was like she was always one step ahead, though he was kinda subconciously already facing the fact this was probably how she was going to wear the poncho. The important thing was that she liked it.

"Er, n-no!" He said a blatant lie in defense. His nose grew red. "Of course I wouldn't dare change your styling by offering a piece of clothing that I thought would not fit it! That's just silly." He shook his head and crossed his hands. "All right, I'll go find you something." He was afraid of what would be waiting for him once he came back. Was she gonna be in nothing but a bra and panties??? Now he could honestly expect something like that from her.........he still went on and when he came back, he held a red, see-through kercheif for tying around the waist and a pair of bikini panties of the same color which he held with two fingertips like it was contagious or something. "I'm back...it's not quite a skirt, but I'm sure you'll like it."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Isabelle smiled as she listened to him lie to her, she only smiled more as he seemed to be unsettled and she giggled a bit, he sounded so adorable when he was flailing for his verbal footing, and as he raced off to find something else she slipped into another outfit, giggling once again as she looked at the poncho "Not used to being around women? Maybe we should fix that?" she said to herself while he was gone, the smile growing on her face as the outfit she grabbed up next was meant for the beach, but she needed some one to critique it, so why not her little helper? Well she thought little but she guessed he was about her age, maybe a little younger, but he was so short compared to her....then again everyone was...which helped a lot since she liked shorter people.

She giggled again as she looked in the mirror and then she heard him calling from outside the changing room and she opened the curtain, her body nearly on full display in a tight curve hugging bikini, a smile on her face as he held out the see through skirt and the bikini bottom, the bikini she was in barely covered much of anything, but was still just BARELY decent enough to be counted as clothing as she smiled and picked up the clothing Frog held out for her "OHhh..well I didn't think you would be the type that would be into having a girl try on see through clothing....maybe your more adventurous then I thought" she said with a sly smile "Anything else see through that you wanted to see me wear with this?" she giggled as she turned in place.

"Oh by the way hows this Bikini look?" granted she was probably going to wear it to pools rather then any beach but still she wanted to hear what he thought as she posed for him having tossed the clothing he brought into the change booth for now.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:20 pm

Thankfully Frog would've been too far to hear Isabelle's remark, else he would've pissed himself out of all the pissed offishness. So he proceeded to bring the beachstuffs to the woman, only to witness she had freed herself from the poncho-must've been too suffocating for her or something-instead putting herself on display in what could barely be desribed as a bikini. Barely in every sense of the word.

His reponse to her in face of this would've been slightly delayed, though it came ever the same. He deliberately remained as calm as he could, because he could feel she was starting to tease him. "I just get ya stuff I think would look cool. See through clothes are okay so long as you do have something under them. I think they look really nice, in fact, especially bikini-related. Like the skirt I got you. I could also find a matching see-through scarf you could wear wherever you'd like on your body." He nodded and gave her the clothes. The second problem was answering her other question, because he couldn't think of a response that would get his point across while still remaining polite enough for a public place. He frowned and placed a hand to his chin. Isabelle could see from the way his lips twitched that he was holding back. "Uhmmm, want anything else for me to look for..?" He tried to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 5:33 pm

Isabelle smiled as she seen the way he stayed stone faced, as she stood there posing for him and letting him see her in the bikini, and the way he was holding back was adorable, really bad or good she wanted a reaction from him so she decided to make it a little game for herself, and hey maybe it would loosen his tongue as she giggled a bit and looked at him "Well how about this...you tell me what's on your mind, and if it's good I will give you a french kiss...it's bad...I'll give you a normal one?...and if you say nothing...well...I might just pick this outfit to walk around the shopping area with you in you adorable little tadpole..." she said with a smile as she leaned down to look him in the eyes. yeah he was adorable all right as were his reactions so far, she was gonna have to get his number.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 10:10 am

Hrngh.......Frog blushed and pulled his head back away from her. He didn't want a french kiss from a complete stranger. Also he didn't want a regular kiss either. Both of these would make him feel guilty in front of Brit even if they weren't actually dating, which they certainly weren't. However, he had to answer, unless he wanted her to follow him dressed like this, which would just make him feel even more uncomfortable than anything else.

"..."
Frog took a deep breath and stepped forward towards Isabelle.

"I think it's way too open, especially considering your already volumptuous attributes. Additionally, I prefer girls that don't have big boobs or a big ass. This is a fine outfit for a pool or a beach, albeit still painfully generic in this day and age. If you want to show off you need more creative accessory choices. Frills are always an amazing choice, as is what I'd brought you, as the see-through fabric both reveals and hides at the same time, feeding lusts on more than one level. Now, he wasn't sure how this answer would be rated, although he kept looking her in the eye as he spoke, avoiding looking down at her body.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 pm

she smiled as she listened to him, so he wasn't into this style of dressing? or her normal style? but he seemed to really lik e see through clothing hmm? what would he think of sheer? since technically you could wear nothing under it and still count as decently covered? Though he called her outfit generic, granted it wasn't in her usual colors, but she could fix that easy enough, she did like the cut of it though and she smiled down at the guy as he continued to make his point. apparently he liked frills and again the see through stuff, an interesting guy, as he seemed to be saying this all rather out loud getting a few looks from the women in this side of the shop.

Well she was glad she got him to actually speak his mind finally, and she gently placed her hands on ether of his cheeks and she planted a kiss right on his lips letting her tongue dance a bit in his mouth before she broke the kiss and smiled down at him "That's the first time you were honest with me this whole time...thanks... you should keep it up" she said with a giggle as she stepped back into the dressing room, she had already grabbed a few see through things, though she hadn't spotted that skirt before, and so she slipped on a sheer bra, a see through top that matched the skirt he got for her, as well as the set of bikini briefs that he had gotten and she stepped out again with a smile.

"So something like this is more to your liking?" she asked, as the see through parts made it look like she was totally naked under them but only barely covered by them due to the sheer nature of the undergarments she was wearing, a smile on her face as she looked down at him "as for not liking large breast and asses, there really isn't anything I can do about these, I grew them rather naturally and I have to make due with them...or go have surgery to have them made smaller...but don't you think that's an odd thing to hold against a girl?" she said with that matronly smile on her face as she posed for him in the new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 9:22 pm

Frog could feel something coming the moment the words left his lips. The way Isabelle acted was more than indicative a sign that she was readying herself, especially with what she'd announced. He started to squirm, especially seeing the other women in the area noticing what he'd said. His hands clenched into fists as his grip on nothingness tightened, and his face grew blush. By the time her palms caressed his cheeks, it was already too late. Her tongue broke through the barrier of his teeth he tried to raise, and he could feel the disgusting squirminess, akin to a worm, dancing in his mouth. He pushed himself away and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. He looked at her with questions in his eyes before a tear went down the right side of his face.

He couldn't say anything about it, as she'd announced it. It was his fault for not reading the situation properly, and now, his first kiss was stolen. Nom but this wasn't a first kiss because he rejected it. It couldn't be...right? Because if it was, it felt tragic.
Tragic enough for this truth to clearly show in the disdainful look on his face, blatantly on display for Isabelle.

He remained quiet as she changed. He only nodded in response to her creation, not even raising his eyes to look at it.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Isabelle noticed the look on frogs face and she could tell he wasn't the type to be that open, she had misread him apparently, he seemed uptight and wanting to be more outgoing, but maybe she pushed to fast? it was rather obvious to her that he clearly wasn't happy and as she used the changing room to put her normal clothing back on, stepping back out she looked down at frog "Sorry about that, but good news...." she said taking out a pair of wax lips she had bought on a lark, and thankfully seemed to be a good time to use this. he might believe it, maybe not ...I was wearing these wax lips, I thought it would be funny...sorry I guess you didn't think so" she said and thankfully the wax lips matched her own almost to a tee.

"forgive me?" she asked looking at him and lowering herself a bit to try to get face to face with him "Sorry just used to being more open with people...and I forget that other people are not as open as I am, I hope I didn't mess things up" she said as she held out her hand to see if he would forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 9:10 pm

Wax...lips...

But it didn't really mean anything or make much difference either way. Frog still felt like crap over what happened. It was all her fault, though. His stomach churned at the thought and he turned away. "J-just buy some clothes so we can leave..." He uttered a frenzied sentence. He didn't feel like staying there anymore, especially not in the way he was now, gripping the ends of his new shirt tight with his hands as his knuckles paled, the blood draining to his face instead. "Also I don't really think people mean kissing on the lips as being more open, y'know!" He shouted over to her in the dressing room, still turned away.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Isabelle watched the boy turn away, he seemed okay, but it was hard to tell, he could still be upset about that kiss, honestly she never really thought about someone not wanting a kiss, to her it just felt like a nice way to show familiar affection, why not be more open about physical contact? But she simply went to the dressing room and changed back into her clothes, grabbing a cute little frog hat on the way out and placing it on his head gently "Here...I'll get you this too as an apology for my little joke okay?" she said still going with the joke line as she walked with him to the checkout counter.

"Hope you can forgive me for it though, would be nice to have some friends in town" she said to him as she payed for all the clothing and smiled to the shorter male...well..to Frog since all males where shorter then her it seemed "Was there anything you wanted to do? maybe I can make it up to you that way too if you still don't forgive me?" she asked as she walked out of the shop with him.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Frog was mostly surprised, shocked and felt a bit of guilt. But if Isabelle insisted it was merely a friendly gesture...no, yeesh, just thinking about it made him feel uncomfortable because it was on the lips, as much as she wore that invisible whatever, he was still furstrated and he chose to let it show.

...until she placed a frog hat onto his head and his pout grew into a bedazzled stare. "Huh?" Did she think getting him a silly cap was gonna fix everything? Well, she was wrong-or not...well, not fully wrong. He'd be lying if he said it didn't make him feel slightly better. He followed her to the cashier and outside the store. He looked up at her face and took the hat off to ease the growing itch. "I don't need anything else, thanks. I'll be going now, really." He said meekly. "Don't worry, I forgive you. For now." He added, turning around. Unless she did something to keep him there, he'd wave her goodbye with a forced and confused smile before running off.

[Frog - Exit?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an Amazon (Frog)   Meeting an Amazon (Frog) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an Amazon (Frog)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next