Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)

Go down 
+2
Wolfie977
Captain Caliber
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 23, 2017 10:09 am

Void would spit and hold his head up high arrogantly as the angel fell from its position hovering above the ground. Tsk. He knew that thing was pathetic, it had power inside it sure, but the stupid thing didn't even know how to control it. The hell was the point of all that power if you don't learn how to use it properly. Such a waste of potential, honestly Void was more upset that it hadn't been harder than proud he had defeated a foe such as it. That wasn't a real challenge like it should of been, it only managed to hit him once and even then it barely ruffled his fur. He'd smirk to himself, almost falling for his own cocky nature and believing that he wasn't hurt at all when in reality he wasn't in the best of ways at all. He'd drop back down to his usual, slightly slouched pose that felt much more natural than the straight backed victory pose he'd decided to stand in after the fight before looking down at the stains of blood on his paws and licking at them lightly to restore his strength.

He debated to himself what to do next, whether to go further into the woods alone, head back on this strange plan the guy had, keeping them around as a last minute defense and escape option which could come in very handy... Or just simply leave all together. He wasn't tired, not exactly, he had the strength left to continue and he was a night person anyway, he preferred to be awake during the night and sleep in the day. It was nothing like that, it was more, he still felt kind of weird helping out these two... Like, Lui clearly thought he was a monster when he first showed his form to him earlier that evening yet now as much as, sure, he wasn't exactly 'trusting' him, he was letting him tag along. And then there was the girl, she barely even questioned what he was, again just accepting the fact he was there and he was helping and apparently seeing that as good enough to trust him? He could easily turn on them at any moment... Were all humans really this naive...?

Void would sigh to himself, trailing behind the two clutching his paws together and tapping their claws against one another in his deep thought. He looked almost upset, he'd never wanted to talk to people before. And if he were here with just one person he wouldn't want to talk to them either. It wasn't even that he really wanted to talk to the pair now... Or... At least... He didn't think he did. It was just the fact that they were talking together and trying to keep him out of it, no matter how much of an anti-social freak Void was and made himself out to be. The act of being excluded still had some impact on the Shadow Wolfs behavior. He'd shake his head and rub his nose with one paw to try and snap himself out of it. He was meant to be happy that he'd beaten that strong demon! That he was able to prove himself! That he wouldn't let anyone stand in his way! But... No matter what he did... The horrible feeling wouldn't go away.

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 24, 2017 10:29 am

Lui took the bottle of suspicious snuff material from Batilde and tossed it into his bag for later. He gave a quick "Thank you" before returning to the conversation. So, Batilde had noticed how certain demons had made an effort to communicate vocally. While the case could be made that only a select few demons could communicate to humans in a way that both could be understood, the thought that not all demons desires to munch on their remains had crossed his mind before. While Lui had confidence in his persuasive qualities, he felt that trying to trick or talk strong demons out of a fight would be much harder than he could manage. Perhaps if they were as strong as the demons they had met at the beginning, Lui might've been confident enough to try convincing them.

"Yeah, it's certainly possible they can talk. Maybe only a few can actually verbalize with humans, but I think it has to do with comparative strength. That angel was plenty powerful, and he spent most of the time talking down to us. I imagine if our power was apparent enough to overpower them, we might have a better chance of talking them out of a fight. Heck, I may be able to convince them to JOIN us. Tell you what; next time a puny demon shows up, I'll try talking them out of it. We can beat them down if they resist or the conversation goes south... Deal?"

Lui found himself glancing back at the wolf, now pensively clacking its claws together. He would've believed that Void would be overjoyed in his cocky way after killing that overconfident messenger of some god. While Lui would leave the wolf to his own devices, something about his body language reflected the way Frog acted in his club. Was he too nervous to join in their conversation? Deciding to tread the treacherous waters, Lui turned to speak to Void.

"Hollow? I don't know if you care to converse with me on any subject, but do you wish to contribute to the conversation? Effective communication is essential to working as a unit, regardless of your views on us as meat shields or as allies. I'm working on being open as well, so if you have something to say, just say it. If it's an insult towards me, it doesn't matter. I've dealt with enough from others already. You wouldn't be the first to try scathing me with a remark."

Item Get!:

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 4:32 pm

"You thought about it too, huh?" Notre Dame replied thoughtfully. Having a demon temporarily side with them did sound pretty good on paper. But question was... how reliable could they really be? What if the demon just turned on them after a paticularly long and tough fight? Maybe they... understood how fair exchanges worked? Food for thought. "Yeah. What you're proposing here does make a good deal of sense. If the demon is stronger than what we are at the moment, it really has no reason to listen to us, yeah? Even if we outnumbered it, as seen in our last two encounters. I don't think we would've lasted as long as we have had we not been in a group." And that she was thankful for. Having both Lui and Hollow on her side, it made things go much smoother. But she had noticed a few things... "Though, if we wish to take our ventures out in areas like these, I think we could use more members. What we have right now certainly works, but for how long? I mean, we can only cover so many angels on our own, and I have no idea what my powers will grow into in the future. Having someone that can heal or... weaken the enemies more efficiently than we can at the moment would certainly help out. A lot, actually." Question was... how to find more teammates? "What about those two girls you helped earlier? You think they can cover anything we can't at the moment?" She asked, looking at her white knight. "Tch. You don't trust in my abilities?" Astrape scoffed, seemingly offended by Notre Dame's words. "No! Of course not! You're doing great! I'm just saying we could use a bit more diversity in our team composition, that's all!" Astrape only frowned, lacking a witty response to that. "I... Guess you do have a point." The persona replied, slightly deflated. "Well, I guess we should soon be back where we started huh? Just a little bit more to go. Gosh... What's the time even? How long have we been up?" She was getting a little bit sleepy, now that she thought about it. Was the sun rising? No... Not yet. But the moon was on it's way down. They had to be quick about this. "Alright! We have to speed this up a bit! The moon's on it's way down. One final push, then we're done! Let's go team!" And with that, Notre Dame picked up the pace, wishing to end this quickly!

Notre Dame and Astrape:
Movement:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 1:43 pm

It shouldn't matter to him though. What did he care, he didn't, he shouldn't. It didn't matter to him, he'd have to try and remember that. Void would bash one paw against the side of his own head and grunt lightly. He'd bring his paw back to hit against the side of his head for a second time before stopping to look at the paw itself. Why was he like this...? Like one of them demons. He wasn't a demon himself was he? He still cared for what he believed in and wanted to kill all the evil demons so he couldn't be! He still could go into his human form if he wanted to whilst they were all stuck like that. Or at least he supposed they were all stuck like that. He didn't really know how it all worked to be honest, he'd never stopped to question it. He didn't often stop to question a lot of things that happen to him in reality... He'd just go along with the punches and just always try to make the best of whatever situation this stupid existence would put him in. Yet. What made him look like this? He'd assumed at the start it was the forest repaying him for all the work he'd put in to protect it, now in turn protecting him and giving him an animalistic body of his own. Although he wasn't entirely sure if that even made sense... He'd like to believe that was what happened, but what if this was something much worse? Something far beyond his control. He hated the feeling of not being in control of his own life...

"Hm?" The Shadow Wolf would grunt in reply, not expecting to be suddenly addressed as he was. "I..." Don't need you! Don't need anyone! Don't want to talk to you stupid humans! Don't want to be involved with all your stupid shit! Don't need any allies! Don't want to have to... "... Thanks." He'd sniffle and wipe his paw over his nose again. He had so much pent up rage inside him yet felt so awful about everything at the same time. It was starting to annoy him how messed up his head felt, maybe it was all this fighting was exhausting him in some way... Though was his head was trying to shout at him and what his subconscious was telling him to say were clearly against one another. "Meat shields can be pretty nice to be around..."

Stats:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Captain Caliber

Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 11:20 pm

As Lui dashed down the corridor, the plated armor still not limiting his mobility in a noticeable way, he found himself glancing at the hallway. In an instant, he remembered how he and Pendleton had talked about looking for the knight during the night to see if he made rounds in the spot Lui had made up. Where was that location again? Wherever it was, Lui realized that Pendleton could be out there right now, unprotected from the demons in the night. While Lui would have preferred one more fight to get Shirokishi a bit more experience, Lui was honestly feeling drained and needed a break for tonight. Hopefully Pen and that girl Esra would be okay. He didn't want to end up losing his accomplices in the search for the terrorists.
"Actually, now that I consider it, I think we should call it a night. I remembered that I would be meeting a few friends around night time to do a little investigating. Notre Dame, would you like to accompany me? I mentioned how there was a female witness to the event, which is why I asked earlier if you had a good poker face. If I can meet up with them, you'd just need to play the role of witness for the night until they're done with their search. Don't worry, I'm not actually bringing them to the garden. I think I told them it went down somewhere in Vista Square for the time being, so we just need to swing by and keep our eyes open for any terrorist activity. If they ask questions, I can back you up.

Sorry, Hollow. If you want to continue on your own or without me, just don't over extend yourself. I need to step out for tonight. It's been a pleasure working with the two of you. I think we have a pretty good dynamic going. Also, Notre Dame, about the girls. One uses fire while the other is mainly support. Analyzing enemies and healing, that stuff. I'll see if I can't contact them tomorrow. Well, bye for now."

Whether or not Bat decided to follow him to meet Esra and Pendleton, Lui would wander out the entrance of the dungeon, seeing how the moon was dipping further down the sky. He's probably need to go to bed soon, but he needed to text Pendleton to see if they were on their way to the "site".
Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 01, 2017 10:54 am

Notre Dame stopped for a moment as her friend proposed a new plan. With the sun rising soon and whatnot, maybe that wasn't such a bad idea. They'd have to leave the forest anyhow. "Hm? Oh sure. I don't mind at all. And yeah, it's perhaps best to leave while we still can before morning comes around. I could really use some rest..." She was longing for that soft bed and the fluffy pillows back in her room. Her eyes were tired and she had work tomorrow. Ugh... that wasn't going to be fun. Especially not if she worked on minimal sleep... "What's it for anyway? This whole investigation thing, I mean. So long as it's not... you know, involving harming innocents, I should be pretty cool with whatever these ladies might cook up." Of course, she knew nothing about them. And playing witness couldn't be too hard, yeah? Besides, it was for tomorrow night. She could handle that, yeah? She took a peek into her bag as they walked. Maybe she overprepared? Either way, the stuff she had left could always come in handy at a later date. Did snuff souls even have an expiration date?

As the three backtracked towards the entrance, Notre Dame felt a bit proud over herself. She was growing. Slowly but surely. She felt that there was a lot of untapped potential left within both herself and the persona that she housed. "Yeah. It's been a learning experience, and I think I've gotten just a little bit stronger. I wouldn't have been able to do this on my own. Thanks." She smiled happily towards her two companions, even though they might not have seen it, as they walked right back out into the fading moonlight... She had to get home and jump back in her bed without anyone there noticing. That was going to be a tough one.

After saying goodbye to her allies, Notre Dame hurried back home and quietly unlocked and opened the front door, before reversing the process once she was on the other side. Batilde made sure no one was looking before she removed her disguise and found herself to be dressed in the same outfit she wore right before she left... the helmet and the skimpy overall had both vanished without a trace. // Good riddance... // Batilde thought before she snuck back up into her room and crawled underneath her sheets, awaiting for her consciousness to drift away...

Notre Dame and Astrape:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7