Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 8/18/2017

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, is underway! We also have our sideplot taking place called Junction! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our sideplot, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Junction plot is CWIS and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Godai and Grantus.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Subdual Unit Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Fri May 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Notre Dame raised an eyebrow when Lui pulled her aside, even though no-one could actually see it. What did he want now? What was so important that he had to tell her privately, away from the dog? Not that... she really thought it would work, given that canines had a good sense of hearing, but she'd go with it anyway. Not like they could do much else. "Oh, shush you. It's nothing special." she replied modestly in response to the little praise he gave her. "Just give it time, my friend. Only tell me things when you feel ready to divulge them. No need to feel like I'm pressuring you." The terrorist answered with a cute giggle before the white knight's tone got a little bit more serious. "I don't know... Just keep an eye on him. If he dumps us, there's nothing we can really do to stop him. It's not like he's forced to stay with us. He kinda just did, for now. If he wants to ditch us, let him. I don't really like playing the role of tyrant with anyone, regardless of who they are." Besides, he was a bit of an animal. He did what he wanted to, sort of. Sure, that was a little bit of a liability, but it's not like she could change who Hollow was.

"Easy now... But yes. Let's put it this way... if you constantly doubt your abilities to survive an encounter or, in this case, your abilities as a leader, then what would those following you do? They wouldn't trust you with making the right decisions, and as such, they wouldn't follow your orders, and may even try to replace you with someone else. Confidence is an important part of being a leader. Confidence is recognizing your very own abilities. Pride, is overestimating your abilites, thinking you're better than the opposition. It's better to think "I can do this." rather than thinking "I can't do this." Being motivated to try harder broadens your horizions... and this applies to not just combat, but to any problematic situations you may find in life yourself." Notre Dame replied in a pretty casual tone, trying to avoid sounding like she was lecturing someone.

"Alright then. Smaller enemies it is. Lead the way. We'll cover our flanks." Astrape nodded in response to what Notre Dame said, before looking ahead at the group of demons in the distance. "Demon contact incoming..."

Notre Dame and Astrape:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am

Void would grunt in annoyance as he kept walking and Lui made clear attempts to keep him out of conversations, he wasn't even slightly sly about it, just taking the only other person in the group away from the last person was clearly obvious of what you were doing. Not that he cared, he knew why as well, it was clear he wasn't trusted here. Then again he didn't trust them with his life yet either. His ears would perk and twitch, catching the odd word they said between each other but honestly not caring enough to take his main attention away from listening out for further demons that could be lurking around each and every corner. All this mindless gossip was going to just end with them being jumped suddenly without them even noticing a threat was coming with how much they were just making droning noise between one another. He'd sigh lightly to himself as he looked down at his claws, why they even bothered to give him any ounce of trust was beyond him. Just looking at himself, how was he any different from the horrific beasts they were fighting. He wasn't exactly nice to them, the only thing he did differently from the other demons was not instantly try to murder them.

"What's the difference of name if they both still get you killed..." The Shadow Wolf would stop dead in his tracks and stare down at the ground with his tail just left flat upon the floor. He'd clench his paws tightly and close his eyes, his head twitching as if on a cycle every few seconds. He understood what he was hearing, but he hated what he was hearing. They didn't understand him. What had happened to him. What people had done to him. Why he was the way he was in the first place. Just brushing off all of his mentally scaring events as if it can all just be explained away with him being just another animalistic creature of the forest. He took those traits in order to survive! Not the other way around. "Humans are scum! All they ever did was hurt me! Threw me out like I was trash, disregard me and leave me to rot on my own! Tear down and destroy the new home I had to create for myself! No matter where I go, what I do, how hard I try to stay away from all of mankind they always find a way to just crush me even more!" He'd bark back angrily, his now wide eyes seemingly glowing with pure hate. His whole body would twitch as he held back doing something he'd regret before his eyes met the sight of the demons up ahead. "I don't want to understand your kind... Not after all the pain you've brought me..."

Stats:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Mon May 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Heavenly Punisher ~ Level 10:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subdual Unit Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:25 am

Batilde and Astrape:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 am

These two were worth his time and thought, there were still demons lurking around and as long as there was Void had to be sure he could deal with them. He was glad he'd managed to help hunt down some demons today... Yet he was still unsure if his plan of sticking with these two was worth it or not

"..."

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:51 pm

"Whatever you did seems to be slowing it down, Notre Dame. Let's keep pressuring it while it's down."

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subdual Unit Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:26 pm

Batilde and Astrape:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:50 pm

The Shadow Wolf would land his strike and quickly jump back out of the way of the retaliation attack the weird winged demon thrashed with. It was funny, aside from its weird armour and wings... This thing almost looked like it resembled a human. And with how he was feeling emotionally right now, he was all for clawing at this thing with everything he had.

"No holding back..."

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:30 pm

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Subdual Unit Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:39 pm

Batilde and Astrape:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 pm

The Young Wolf continued to attack, keeping himself at high alert with his drive to do the best he possibly could pounding adrenaline through his veins. He couldn't afford to miss, he couldn't afford to be hit. So he'd make sure he'd play this just right... Let instincts take it's course...

"Your dumb tricks wont work!"

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:02 pm

"Looking kind of beat, Notre Dame. Take this and keep up the pressure."

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:09 pm

"Heed and obey the Word of the Lord!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   

Back to top Go down

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next