Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

May 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tree [Gren]
Today at 1:27 am by Godai

» Get Some Gains [Esra]
Yesterday at 11:06 pm by Godai

» The Demagogue [Azores Team]
Yesterday at 9:26 pm by BreakFree!

» Sheep Sleep on the Beep [PT - Night Event]
Yesterday at 9:16 pm by Brittie

» In Over Your Head (For Captain and one other):
Yesterday at 8:03 pm by Telos

» Wounded Feelings, Verbiage and Castigation [Ryoji/invite]
Yesterday at 7:35 pm by Beowulf

» A Fencing Frog? (Froger)
Yesterday at 5:48 pm by Bfroger6

» In Mei Memoriam [Cyrus Abaddon/Kira Kira :: Flashback]
Yesterday at 4:27 pm by Moonie

» One of Those Customers [Invite]
Yesterday at 2:34 pm by Pitherine

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 am

Just as Lui was prepped to fight, Void dashed in from the shadows, eager to tear apart the demons before them. Lui was taken aback at first before grumbling at the wolf's appearance.
"Damnit, Void. Who are you calling the idiots?
Alright, welcome to the party, Void. Now, Shiro, let's freeze them solid!"

Stats :

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Mon May 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Emperor's Talisman 1 ~ Level 3:

Emperor's Talisman 2 ~ Level 3:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Mon May 01, 2017 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Mon May 01, 2017 9:21 pm

Void would wince and growl as the electrical currents ran through his body. It made him feel weird, and definitely didn't make his usual twitch any better than it was. These things wanted to play dirty? He'd play dirty.

"Dig my claws deep, rip you all to shreds..."

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:

The Fox Herself :: The Red Hooded Girl :: The Empty Void
The Phoenix :: The Stylist
Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Tue May 02, 2017 5:32 am

Lightning? Wait... this wasn't good. Lui's persona had shown in the past that it couldn't take such punishment! She didn't have much time to react, as the electricity struck them all. Luckily, she wasn't too hurt by this assault... but the same couldn't be said for her friends. Knowing her friends to be in danger, she had to tap into her hidden abilities tied to her persona.

"Hold on you guys! Help's on the way!"
Notre Dame and Astrape:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Tue May 02, 2017 10:05 am

While Lui was feeling confident that the team's combined power could've crushed these jar demons, they still survived and began a lightning assault on the group. A bolt struck his armor plating as he writhed on the ground, Shiro following suit.
"Why did it have to be lightning? Alright, need to get my footing back-"
Another round of lightning shocked Lui, keeping him pinned to the floor. He rolled to the side to see Batilde and Void as he felt a healing wave restore his vitality.
"Thanks. Give me a minute, I'll be up and ready."

Stats :

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Tue May 02, 2017 3:43 pm

OoC:

Emperor's Talisman 1 ~ Level 3:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Tue May 02, 2017 5:08 pm

Grrr... Stop being an idiot... Stop getting worked up... Stop getting angry at everything... It didn't help, it didn't help him concentrate. It was just making him sloppy. Grrrrr, why was it so hard to keep a level head anymore. The Shadow Wolf would shake his head and watch as the two demons both laid their focus on the girl that he didn't know. Good. Maybe now they'd be distracted and he'd stop being so careless...

"Think... Be smart... They are the prey... I shall be their predator..."

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Tue May 02, 2017 5:26 pm

Grr, Void was still annoyed that he'd let so many of his swipes fail to land a decent blow. Yet grinned ferociously at the squeal of pain his last blow left on his foe.

"Yes... Cry out in pain for me!"

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Passives:

Action:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed May 03, 2017 11:48 am

This new ally of theirs certainly did it's job very well. These demons didn't stand a chance against the unbridled fury of the little canine. But she noticed that unleashing all that in one go did wear him out a little bit. So, to help the little feller out, Bronte healed them all again. A light wave of relief washed over the party as her persona shone with a bright cyan light for a moment.

"Good job, boy! If I had any treats with me, you'd get some right now! Since I can't, let me at least ease your weariness just a little bit."
Notre Dame and Astrape:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed May 03, 2017 12:13 pm

Seeing how Void was tearing up the competition, Lui took the opportunity to jump back onto his feet as Shiro coiled his tail back under him and drew his swords for battle. Lui could feel a tinge of anger radiating from Shiro as it narrowed its gaze to the demon who electrocuted him.
"Master, may I suggest we destroy these creatures immediately?"
"Seems like Void's already got it covered. But he and I are a little lacking in energy. Let's take the safe route and heal up before another potential lightning round."
"As you wish."
Another blanket of cool mist shrouded the party as their pains seemed to be alleviated by the chilling air.
Stats :

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Wed May 03, 2017 8:16 pm

Enemies Defeated

EXP:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Caliber

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Thu May 04, 2017 12:52 am

(Names in [] replaced with codenames)
After the battle with the jar fiends finally wrapped up, Lui sighed in relief as both he and Shirokishi sheathed their blades, looking at the new arrival with a stern gaze only visible to himself. Of course it had to be Void stalking them this whole time. On one hand, Lui was thankful it wasn't a Cadet or a prowling demon. On the other hand...

"Nice of you to just drop in, wolf. Well, not like I can't exactly act coy about it anymore. You know who I am, and I know who you are. Let's just get codenames out of the way, since the whole gang's here.

Ms. Biker and Wolf, you may refer to me as either Knight, White Knight, or whatever is easily associated with knights if a better idea comes to mind. Now, for a little explanation for milady's sake...

Earlier in the night, I ended up running into this little fella while I traversed... well, past where those zombies came up. Little brat challenged me to a race and tried to cut my legs when I was winning. Still, he doesn't associate with the Cadets or anything. He's already got experience with killing demons as well, it seems. Now, [Void], this is my friend [Batilde]. Saved me from biting the dust against some demonic undead. We can absolutely trust her. So, [Void], were you planning on stalking me all night or did you just get lucky coming across me? Last I checked, I didn't invite you along for this little journey."

As Lui would pass by Batile to check the path ahead, he would rest his hand on her shoulder as he whispered a message to Batilde, hoping to be out of earshot of Void.

"First off, you're way cuter than the cheerleader. Secondly, let's keep the wolf in front. I can bring up the rear of battle, in case we need the healing."

Taking the wall near the corner, Lui noticed another demon as well as something else gleaming down the right hallway. He beckoned for Void to take the lead in the charge and ran alongside Bat as the group charged at the demon. While he didn't have anything solid against Void, it would be too soon before he lets this beast talk down to him or, dare he comment, try and claw off his legs again. Just let him have his fill of demon slaughter and he should be just fine...

[Updating stats for Level Up]
Stats:

Movement:

Last edited by Captain Caliber on Thu May 04, 2017 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Level Up Stats Update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Thu May 04, 2017 5:03 am

When the demons fell before them, Notre Dame could finally relax a little bit more. She let out a sigh of relief as Bronte reverted back to being Astrape. "Phew... Well done, you two." She looked at her two compatriots, her voice obviously sounding quite satisfied with their performance. "We worked like a team there." Astrape looked at them as well, giving them a nod of approval, even though her expression was somewhat pained. Perhaps a side-effect of tapping into her sister's powers. "Ah, so you two do know eachother." She knelt down beside the little canine. "Thanks for the help, little guy. We really do appreciate it." As stated before, if she had any treats with her, she'd give them to him right now, but alas... that would have to wait. "Maybe he's just not too fond of losing? Either way, since he's with us now, I guess we just have to accept his company. Not that I'm complaining. Having an extra set of hands... err... I mean paws on deck couldn't hurt, right?" Besides, the student loved animals of all sorts, and this one was no different, even if it could speak and looked somewhat creepy. Maybe he was just a bit misunderstood?

"G-Geez... You really think so? T-Thanks..." Notre Dame replied somewhat awkwardly, looking away for a brief moment, forgetting that the helmet already covered up the blush on her cheeks. Why did he have to be so charming for? Was he just softening her up for asking her out later? Seemed like it... but perhaps it would still take a few days, if not weeks before that day came. Notre Dame wanted him to take his time before rushing in. Too soon, and she'd just reject him. She wanted to make Absolutely sure that he somewhat understood his own feelings and that this wasn't just a standard highschool crush that would blow over in a few weeks. "O-Oh, yeah, Right." She nodded, looking off into the distance, seeing the group of demons ahead of her once they rounded the corner. Astrape, having recovered from her "Migraines", sneered at the enemy from a distance, preparing for battle. "Now then... Hollow, was it? Okay. You ready? On the count of three, we all rush em." She whispered to the other two, raising up three fingers on her left hand, her eyes focused on the enemies ahead. "One... Two..."

"THREE!"

Notre Dame and Astrape:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   Thu May 04, 2017 10:53 am

The barrage of claws, swipes and stabs he struck into the stupid potted demons would one after the other make them spin round dazed and drop to the ground with a thunk. The Shadow Wolf would stand over them, a huge grin of satisfaction on his face as he'd unconsciously lightly brushed his tail back and forth across the ground. He'd been longing for another true fight since his first, something about ending these stupid demons measly lives felt extremely rewarding to him. Especially when they were demons who were living in his domain. Taking them out was both in his best interest, and a fun pass time... Plus he'd love to see how far he could push himself to truly make use of his new body and form. He'd barely be listening to what Lui was saying when he asked about codenames, too immersed in admiring the prey of his fallen foes. He'd kick at one of the weird pots that the demons were in which made a strange empty sound. "Hollow..." He'd say out loud in mild annoyance, not directly as a response to what his code name was, but by chance directly after the question was asked.

Void would give a concerned look at the girl out of the corner of his eye as she knelt down near him and thanked him for his help. Was meeting kids that could turn into upstanding wolves a normal thing he wasn't aware about or something? Why were these people so stupid, he could easily just whip around and slice at her right now, she was practically begging for it. Leaving herself at his level to easily strike at her face before she even got time to get up from her knelt position. Instead though, Void would shake his head and begin walking off. "Tsk. Don't thank me yet..." The Shadow Self would scoff before beginning to lick the illusions of blood that had painted his paws after attacking those damn demons. A small reward his fragmented mind just alludes him with to keep him wanting to kill more.

"You couldn't keep your mouth shut about demons. I wanted to kill demons. You seemed to know where to find them. I followed you. You found demons. I saved your arse from them." Void would bark back a collection of short and snappy sentences to Lui's questioning of why he was here. "And shut up about me attacking you. I barely touched you, don't be so pathetic." Grr, these two were idiotic and pathetic. It didn't matter though, they were just there as meat shields for him. Twitching his head to one side as it cracked, he'd lay eyes on his next demonic prey.

Stats:

Damage/Healing:

Movement:

Character Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)   

Back to top Go down

Going on a Demon Hunt [Dungeon Dash] (Lui, Batilde, Void)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next