Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:40 am

Myrna sighed a bit as she smiled on hearing Selenus, it seemed he understood her explanation, and as he continued on she only shook her head "It's okay no need to say sorry....seems she's more open around you....at least she is talking to use at the moment..." she smiled a bit more and sat there a serene look on her face as she seemed to think for a moment as he asked about the other two and she seemed to be trying to figure out how to explain it properly. After a moment though her eyes fell on the Computer system tree she had drawn and she nodded a bit to herself as she started to draw again.

"Nola....she is very trusting....we haven't really had any friends at all...and well...we went with her Idea of trusting you three...we even told you the truth about us, even though there was the chance you might have been people from a tabloid or something like that...we put not just ourselves out to you, but our life work so far...But Nola said we could trust you all, so we did....and then...well...Gabe did that...." she drew on the paper as she explained adding from the N Branch of the tree and drawing three more branches from it.

"Nola doesn't know how to cope with it....it...left her....fragmented....I...I think Nola had a physiological break....she...just seems to be nothing but fear and worry now...when it comes to other people now....she...seems to trust you and Tatsui, but...other then that...she worries about everything...and...her mind have focused on something that hovers over all of us..." she circled the one she was talking about that was labeled N1.

"But...the joy went somewhere...so did her trust...but they are...they are still Nola but not...she Fragmented into three....they are not as strong as the scared Nola though....but I can hear them even now....but...they are very quiet...that's why I said..she is only kind of talking to us now.." she sighed a bit once more as she placed the drawing down, "but...the situation was only a catalyst...Nola was always a little....less stable then me or Alister...." she said finally as she looked at the drawing "I think it's because out of the three of us I am more calm...and Alister is more focused...."
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:52 am

"That's... quite a lot to take in..." So Nola had been further fragmented into three different Nolas? That wasn't exactly the most pleasant of news to have ever been recieved by the robot canine, now was it? His head dropped slightly, a sign of his current emotional state. "I'm not sure how I should proceed regarding these emotions. Every time I think I've gotten the hang of you, you throw in another surprise that forces me to reconsider what I think about you." He thought a bit about what he'd just said, and how it could have been interpreted. "Don't get me wrong, just because you're changing doesn't mean I'm going to stop liking you. You're my dear friend, and accepting and embracing changes is a vital part of any and all friendships... but... it makes me have to rethink how to approach you efficiently, you know what I mean? I want to be there for you, but every time I learn something new I can't help but wonder if I'm... being there for you in the right way?" Selenus sighed. "Well, I wouldn't blame you if you don't get it; even I'm not completely sure what I just said made sense." In order to cut the awkward mood, Selenus decided to nuzzle Trinity's belly gently so as to avoid harming her. "Just know that even if it may seem like I'm hesitant to approach you, it's never because I think less of you. In fact, it's because I think more, and that makes me have to reconsider how to be a better friend to you."

Whenever the nuzzling broke apart, whether it be when Myrna lifted his head or when he himself decided to pull away, Selenus would speak up once more. "Thank you, Myrna. Do you think I could talk to Alister now?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 4:59 am

Myrna listened to the robot dog and nodded a bit to what he had to say "I understand, we are a bit difficult to understand, but thank you for putting so much thought into it, and your words. as for Nola...I am not sure if we can help her...but...I think Alister can better explain...he..understands that stuff better then me" she said as she hugged the nuzzling dog smiling as it did tickle a little, but after some time the snuggling broke up and she looked at him before gently kissing his nose "Okay give me a moment" she said as she closed her green eyes, smiling a bit, but soon the smile faded and the body language changed.

Then the eyes opened and they were both red as Alister looked at him and leaned against the wall as he sat there "Yo...what did you want to talk about Sel?" he said as he seemed to be quite a bit upset about something but considering the situation it was probably easy to guess what as his eyes would drift to a corner of the room now and again, which was the same corner Myrna had looked at before herself.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:10 am

The transformation that had just taken place before his visors was... astounding, to say the very least. To see the child whose previous controlling people were demure, soft-spoke, shy and innocent transform into this brash, decidedly teenage child was such an emotional non-sequitur that Selenus literally found himself at a loss for words for a good few seconds. The emotional confidence that Selenus was plagued with came from the fact that the sweetness of the behaviour of Nola, Trinity and Myrna assured him that they were all his friends and cared for him, and while it was certainly plausible and not at all in any way unwarranted for a child such as Alister to care just as well... his attitude made that fact much more less of a given in Selenus's mind. Still, he had to test the waters... and test the waters he would. "...Nothing in particular. You heard the other two ladies... I wanted to talk to each one of you individually to confirm that you are all my friends as I thought you were... The idea that you weren't is seeming stupider by the second, but I didn't want to assume anything." It would undoubtedly be much harder for anybody to become friends with someone like Alister than to become friends with Nola and Myrna, so Selenus felt that he was taking a shot in the dark by calling himself Alister's friend. "I still haven't heard your input on the matter."

Selenus noticed that Alister was committing the same muscular tell that Myrna had been succumbing to: He kept looking towards one specific corner of the room. "Not to be rude, but... you and Myrna keep looking towards that corner. Is there something about it I should know?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:31 am

Looking back to Selenus as he spoke Alister only smirked a bit as he shook his head, and he shifted so that he was sitting up a bit more, he found it funny that even after all he was told Selenus was still asking, though honestly Alister had to wonder if the robot dog had at first considering him a friend, and the fact he was asking meant that he at least thought that much, he leaned forward a  bit and started to speak "Did you know Nola is putting a song together about us? not you and me...I meant trinity Myrna, Nola and myself? though she altered the lyrics since meeting you and it could easily mean you now....I have no objections honestly after hearing all that happened with you and what not" he was informal and brash with his language nothing like the once bubbly Nola or the always calm Myrna.

Myrna trusts you and considers you a friend....Nola holds you a bit higher then the others because you remind her a lot of us..But as for me? Honestly your okay in my book, nothing like that self-righteous Gabe... Bastard doesn't even think about what he is saying before making announcements like wanting to kill all the demons while we are sitting there and then immediately accuses us of being demons....Guy doesn't think before he slams that foot in his mouth does he?...then he goes and tramples on the only dream we have at the moment...and this from a guy we decided to trust after he seemed to be a rather intelligent and understanding person...can you believe that?" he grit his teeth a moment as he idly picked up one of the plushies on the bed and tossed it hand to hand.

"Look....do I consider you a friend? I think that answer is rather obvious...if I didn't see you as a friend I wouldn't have even bothered to come out here...hell for a while I wondered if you even considered us as separate people, we tried before you know....tried to make friends....but it was obvious that the people we tried with wouldn't understand us...so we had to back off before it became to hard....then we met you three...well..two I guess..since Gabe seems to be a load of hot air and shit..." he grumbled as he looked back to the corner.

Then came Selenus' question and he looked over at him narrowing his eyes a moment as he looked the dog over, but then shrugging a bit as he looked back to the corner near the closet and nodded his head towards it "That's where Nola is sitting....guess I should explain...we...use a version of this room to talk in I guess you can say, all four of us...well six now...but two are rather quiet...Myrna usually has the bed....I have the corner over there... He pointed to the corner by the window "And Nola takes that corner cause she liked to be near the plushies....Trinity usually takes the chair by the desk and sits in the center of the room" he finished.

"Nola is currently in that corner hugging a large plushy of you, she made it after we met you, she was sure you were a lot like us...she wanted to talk to you more actually...wants you in here..." he tapped the side of his head gently with a finger as he said that before smirking a bit "Have to say doing that would help you understand us a lot better...anyway that's what that is about....just habit really...and worry at the moment...the other two...they are around the room they don't settle...they seem to talk to the one in charge at any one time, though....they don't seem to even notice Trinity..." he said with a raised eyebrow as he looked back to Selenus.

"As for Nola....Myrna says she isn't sure we can fix her....I think we can...issue is it depends on a person that apparently wants the exact opposite things we want...and who assumed we were something he wanted to wipe off the face of the planet....so you can understand my wanting to go talk to that man....but I think I will have to force it to happen.....if I can stop myself from wanting to THROTTLE him..." he said as he sat there idly petting the robo dog before realizing what he was doing and taking his hand away "Sorry guessing you don't want to be treated like a dog huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 5:58 am

Selenus sighed a sigh of relief for the umpteenth time in the past few days upon hearing Alister say that he considered him a friend, though he seemed a bit annoyed that he even called that fact into question; interesting. Wait, what? They had an entire inner world in their system? As far as Selenus knew, only the most fragmented of cases with a thousand alters or above tended to have such a thing... but here Trinity was, boasting one of her own at only 3 (5? 3 and two halves) alters. "...I... See... Well, if nothing else, that's just interesting." So Nola wanted him to be there with her in their inner world? Well, he'd be happy to oblige if only that were possible, but he was concerned with how focused with himself Nola was. From what Myrna and Alister told him, Nola was nearly thinking about Selenus 24/7, and when he even implied that he didn't know if she was human even though that had absolutely no baring in what he thought of her whatsoever, she nearly had a mental breakdown of pure grief. It was almost as if she had fallen in love with him, and while the thought was mildly amusing, it was also worrying... but he doubted it was the case.

"Well, tell Nola for me that if she wants to spend time with the real me instead of a plush, she can just ask." Selenus chuckled as Alister pet him. "Nah, it's fine as long as you enjoy doing it. Like I said, things that make my friends happy make me happy."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:08 am

Alister nodded as he sat there "Have to admit...Nola picked pretty well when she decided to trust you...glad I didn't object...your a good friend Sel" he said with a nod to him as he seemed to yawn "So not use to changing this much....think I'm gonna take a rest...." he seemed to nod off and after a moment the emotionless expression and unblinking eyes of Trinity where back and she looked at Selenus "We hope you found the conversation helpful..it seems the others are all tired though, we are not used to changing around that much, and we Didn't expect it to be so draining...Thank you Though for considering them all your friends, Though...we are not sure if we are included in that...as you have mentioned that we are not of the important ones...however.." she slid off the bed and hugged Selenus fully.

"We think of you as a friend as well Selenus, We hope that it was never in question" she then did something that Trinity never did, she yawned, and soon her hug went slack as she actually fell asleep hugging the robo dog, even though it was still early morning proving how tiring the conversation had been on her.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 6:19 am

When this conversation had started, Selenus had come into this room wanting to know one thing and one thing only: Are Trinity's components his friends?

Now that Trinity had fallen asleep on him, Selenus rejoiced in the fact that there were a few hours left until he had to go out and do anything. He figured he too could go to sleep and allow his dear friends to rest a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:42 am

Selenus of the Moon and Nola Allaway of the Lovers have ranked up their Social Link to Rank 5...
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 2:46 am

1. HP
2. SP
3. Ppstr
4. Pmstr
5. Dex
6. Luk.

Moon gets 4 points to...
Random number (1,6) :

Nola gets 4 points to...
Random number (1,6) :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]   A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale Of Two Systems [Trinity] [Morning]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2