Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacranos

Lacranos

A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] Empty
PostSubject: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:03 pm

Lacranos found himself in the Middle Ward, leaning against one of the walls, reading a thick, leatherbound book. He had always treasured stories and tall tales of all sorts, as it let him immerse himself (and sometimes others) in the world of the pages. Doing so was a way to escape reality for some, while for the Phyrian, it was just a way to remind himself of what he used to be back home. A teller of stories... A historian and archeologist. It was easy to forget that, in this new world he found himself trapped in. And this paticular book was of great importance to him, as it was... the only relic from his home that he had left. The two were basically inseparable by any means... Even if the book was gone, Lacranos would just spend his days making a new one. He could never forget such a story as this one. Sure, the way it was written changed from iteration to iteration but the plot, characters and message remained the same.

People tended to avoid the ghast. No one stopped to talk with him or anything of the sort. And for the moment, he was happy with it. The fewer interruptions there were, the better off he was...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Ack. Was everyone hyper or something today? Originally Ace had planned to take a chill trip around the place and then maybe go check out the mall since the last time was a bit of a fiasco thanks to the works of a police penguin and some spoiled food. He did need to buy some stuff eventually after all. Alas, he ended up being chased by some young kids through the Middle ward instead. Why? No idea. Maybe they just wanted to pull at his wings or something, he wouldn't be surprised. Zooming about and trying to escape was getting a little exhausting to be honest, but eventually he managed to somehow lose them by making a criss-cross through some of the alleys.

Not without a near accident though, as he managed to nearly bump into a person near one of the walls he was passing by. Well, that sure made him finally stop as he hovered in mid-air for a moment before standing down on the ground with a sheepish smile as he glanced at the....strange ghastly being? Huh. ''Sorry man, hope I didn't actually bump into you.''
Back to top Go down
Lacranos

Lacranos

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Lacranos almost dropped his book as someone bumped into him... "Oh, don't worry about it. Happens to me quite often" Lacranos replied, seemingly unfazed by it all, like it wasn't that big of a deal. "It's really not a big deal, my young man." His voice sounded friendly enough, yet there was a bit of unease present in it nontheless. "Where are you headed in such a rush anyway? If you aren't careful you may bump into someone... less forgiving." Lacranos knew all too well that Junction didn't just house the wellmannered, as it was also home to many unkind individuals as well... Something the ghast had a lot of experience with as of late.

As far as he was concerned, people belonged in either one of two categories; Those that avoided him, and those that chose to confront him directly. Both of which weren't exactly pleasant. Sure, there was the occasionaln oddity among those he met, but those encounters were so few and far between they were barely worth any consideration. Sure, he wanted that to change, but he couldn't magically transform into something less... creepy. He was stuck in this ethereal state of being for as long as he lived, so he just had to suck it up and try to live a decently okay life.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 5:31 pm

Ace would scratch the back of his head sheepishly for a moment. ''Ya, well if someone can't forgive something as simple as an accidental bump that didn't hurt anyone, then that's kinda not my fault.'' Sounds a bit hardcore. In case nobody was really hurt or anything, what was the point of holding a grudge over something like that? If it was obviously done on purpose, then perhaps, but otherwise it was quite a bit weird. ''Anyhow, I think nowhere anymore. Was being chased by some very lively kids for a while, but I think I lost them already. Thank goodness for that.'' He didn't necessarily want children pulling at his wings and whatnot. That would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Lacranos

Lacranos

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 pm

"Well, the sad thing is... those people do indeed exist." There was plenty of unreasonable individuals in the city to go around. Sure, far from all of them were THAT unreasonable, yet there were those select few who found themselves entitled enough to have people punished for a simple, harmless bumping on the street. They were in the minority, but that fact didn't diminish their shit attitude towards everything.

"Kids, hm? I can't say I blame you for hightailing away from them. Those little rascals can be mighty annoying at times." Reminded him of the days back on Phyros. He detested the little runts back then, and that hadn't changed one bit. Lacranos wasn't a big fan of rambunctious and loud people to begin with, and kids were all of that and MORE. "Well, since you don't have anything else on your agenda... would you mind keeping this old ghost some company for a while. It's been a long time since I last shared a good story with someone."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Ace would half-shrug. ''Blockheads exist everywhere. I prefer to focus on the bright side though. There's plenty nice people to make up for it too, ya know?'' Well, what can you do about those who aren't really willing to change their ways and keep being a pain? Probably not a whole lot. You can at the very least choose to not associate with them and pick better company though.

''Heh, they were being a little too excited for my tastes. I like remaining in one piece.'' He didn't mind kids too much most of the time, but when they got way overboard, then it started becoming a problem. Besides, it wasn't like babysitting random kids on the street was his job. He had a right to bow out, surely. ''Mmm? Sure, I've got some time to spare, so why not?'' Stories...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]   A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tale of Wonder and Magic [Ace]
Page 1 of 1