Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
+8
BernAHoo
Brittie
Grantus
Telos
Sosina
Moonie
Enigma
Philemon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 15hixg

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:

Last edited by Philemon on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Autoplay D:)
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:47 pm

god damnit.

1 to heal, 2 to attack

Heal, or attack?:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 pm

shit,
1 to attack Telos, 2 for Xombie, 3 for AYAYAYAYAYA(Gran)

Who to stabby stab?:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 9:11 pm

"Ugh, don't tell me. I fucked up and overextended. Let's leave it at that, shall we?" I say to miss hobo lady. ....What. That doesn't even make sense. Stop with your lunacy Jack, please. Looks like the doc is being cocky. Urk. ????? I stare at the doc. "Heheheheheheheheh." I go to him and slash him twice.

Tatsui Kitao's Stats and Stuff:

2 Slash Dex attacks for 22-6%=20

Misses if 1 (1-2 if Jack's debuff works in a situation like this)

Miss pls:

Crit if 1

No Crit Pls:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 3:00 am

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 28bb7v5

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:

Last edited by Philemon on Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Autoplay)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 am

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 29mqgwm

Watching everyone go down was about to be funny had she not herself just got dumped in a shit situation. One of them was fine, but was now maybe going to attack her, and that did not bode well. She grit her teeth beneath her mask as she stomped the ground. Her Persona shot forward and would make a leap to stab the same Angel as before; specifically the one that took the most damage. If she was weak enough, hopefully she would go down with one of her hits. But that wouldn't be enough. She would be on her own for a little bit, while two Demons would be able to take free potshots and potentially rock her in one hit. This was bullshit, and the fact that she knew that she needed help made it worse. She hated having to rely on others; it just proved in the end she wasn't tough enough. On the other hand, it did seem to highlight resourcefulness if willing to use others for help. The Girl seemed to justify it as such in her head, though her logic may have been somewhat flawed. She reached through the telepathic connection the other Fool made with her mind and called out to him, sending a message to his mind.

"I'd hurry up to help your friends if I were you. They went down, and I might be tempted to go on without em if they can't get up and start fighting. The only other guy thinks I am his next date, and that's a problem. I'm basically your last hope to flip the switch, so hurry on over here and you can bail em out, then return to your switch." She had to prioritize her own life. Were she to try and run and fail, she might get hit, and that was a coward's way, and a great way to miss out on the juicy parts of the city.

Reiji:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:17 pm

"PG-B, what're you trying to dooooo-" Frog wiggled as Brit placed her hand on his shoulder and began well, using him as a loudspeaker. If he could speak up over the loudness of her voice, he would've done so and told her that it probably wasn't gonna work, but he couldn't. Also, he was way too caught off guard by all of this that he was definitely not gonna react. Or well, not react reasonably. Because not doing anything was a reaction in and on its own, kinda. Pretty sure it was by definition, and yes he loved his definitions. So long as he didn't need to learn them. Either way, he let Brit finish her announcement to the rest of the Terrorists before addressing the logic of her act. "Y'know, PG-B..." He began whilst rubbing the ear closer to her while she'd been shouting. "I don't really think it works that way. It's pretty much just me talking to everybody else... I mean, I could repeat what you'd just said to everyone, but... You get what I mean, right?" The Frog yawned, letting out a gurgled and primal roar. Except it wasn't a roar. But something was about to happen that was going to shake him completely awake...

A voice rang through his mind. The Stabby Bitch's voice.

"Oh, it's you." He placed a hand on his ear as he spoke, as if hoding some bluetooth mic. "What do you mean help my friends? Have you not reached your switch? Oh, friggin' hell..." He spoke directly to Aya, though everyone else would be able to hear it as well. Like I said, he couldn't control it well. And he was way too tired to try to. He frowned and sighed, turning to Brit, not speaking through Vishnu this time. "Yo, PG-B. There's some problems with some other of our people. They're asking us for help. Friggin' useless bananas. They really get on my nerves...but we should help them, right? It'd be bad if they died. Yeesh. Except that Stabby Bitch. Anyways, come with me. We'll get to the switch later. And bring the owl with you too." Vishnu would address everyone else again too through their minds. "We're coming to help you. If only to rescue that poor kid that wants to take you out of all people on a date. He's the one in need of rescuing, ekekekeke."

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 Thefrogawakenes3_by_ninjacyndaquil-da436yt
"Team Amphibian, let's assemble!!!"

The Amphibian Prince:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 am

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 8:28 pm

oh dear lord please a 1
1 to heal 2 to attack

heal it please:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 8:30 pm

THANK YE GODS!!!

Now, healing angel 1 if 1, 2 if 2

pls be 2 i want 1 to die:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 8:41 pm

"Heheheheheheeheheh."

Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Before I post, Aya has 25% chance to Counter from the Fool

Counters if 4,7
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 29mqgwm

"I wasn't the one who took the easy route. You wanted to avoid the Demons, so you gotta wait on us." Was all she worded in his mind before he finally arrived. At the time, Mordred would unleash arcs of lightning to zap the Angels while the charmed boy was busy healing one. This was getting annoying, but at least it was almost over.

Reiji:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 6:28 pm

"Oh, snap~!" Frog grinned at the girl. He was gonna be nice, but she certainly wasn't even trying to be. "Y'guys really are in a craphole, hahaha~ It's sad, really. But whatevs, I'm here to help anyways. 'Cause I'm so nice."

He slowly walked over one of the fainted people, dragging the tip of his foot over their chest. Accidentaly. Yeah right. It was that freaky guy with a skullface. Pffft. Standing next to the girl, he glanced over at the hooded guy laughing maniacally and healing one of the... angels? L.O.L. "That your bf? Kekekekeke!!! Priceless, just...priceless~" He threw one last bit at the Stabby Bitch before turning his attention to the angelic demons.

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 Thefrogawakenes3_by_ninjacyndaquil-da436yt
"Let's start the party. Come at me-!"

The Amphibian Prince:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 1:29 pm

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:

OoC:

Last edited by Philemon on Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next