Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Entering the Dorms (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

Entering the Dorms (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Ando looked at the map of the school in his hands and looked back up at the school dorms. After a long trip to get to the Azores, he was finally here at the dorms. He walked up to the door and put his hand on it. "Ok, I can do this." he said under his breath.

Ando opened the door and took a peek inside. There was no one inside that he could see. He took several deep breaths to get the feeling of nervousness out of his system and walked inside. He slowly made his way across the lobby hoping that nobody would see him.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 pm

Blaez walked down the stairs of the dorms,he was about to leave the place to catch some breath,and buy a few things.At that time of the day the lobby is usually empty,hopefully nobody will notice him leaving,his reputation at school isn't good,some nasty rumors about him going on.The first thing he saw when he arrived at the lobby was a boy who slowly made his way through the place,if the boy would notice Blaez,he would see the student observing him with a rather intimidating expression.

Weakness:
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 9:52 pm

Ando glanced at the note he got from the principal, which told him where his room was. As slowly made his way through dorm lobby he caught a glimpse of someone entering. He quickly turned around to see who had arrived at the lobby to see a rather intimidating boy standing there. Ando's eyes widened. He quickly covered his head with his arm and closed his eyes. "Gaaah! Please don't hurt me." he yelled. He opened one eye to see what the dangerous looking boy was going to do. Ando quickly analyzed the boy and shivered when he looked into the boy's cold glare. He slowly lowered his guard.

"U-um. M-my name is Ando, do you um live in this dorm as well?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:08 pm

Blaez knew that he scared people,but that was a first,the boy is probably a coward"Tsc,i knew i should have waited a little longer..."He was about to turn around and leave when the boy left his defensive stance and introduced himself,now that he took a good look at Ando,he never saw him around,a new student...Great,the guy just arrived and he already had a bad impression of Blaez"Yeah i live here,Ando."Blaez sounded slightly annoyed"Something wrong?"He knew he was the cause for Ando to be scared,but he wanted to see what would the boy do,"nothing" would probably be the answer,but it was already done.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 10:50 pm

Ando took a deep breathe and swallowed his spit. He felt like he was going to die by the boy's red piercing eye's that glared at him. He felt a cold sweat trickle down his back as his heart pounded. "Ok, calm down. Maybe he felt offended by my reaction there. I have to apologize. I hope he doesn't actually hurt me." Ando thought as he fully left his guard. He took a few steps towards the boy. "S-sorry about that. Um, since you're the first student I met here, I was thinking maybe we could get to know each other?" Ando quickly blurted out. He looked at the boy intently, hoping that he wouldn't ignore him and leave. This was taking a lot of energy from him, speaking to someone so terrifying. However, if it wll help him get a friend he was willing to speak up.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:29 pm

"Then next time don't yell like that,people already expect bad things from and i don't want you giving them fuel."He sighed"Well,I'm Blaez,if you hear any rumors about me,they are all lies,but if you don't want to believe me go ahead."That boy was easily scared,Blaez was already expecting the boy to avoid him...It was almost funny now that he gave it some thought,without effort he was scaring Ando more than many people who actually put some effort in inflicting fear on people.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:01 pm

"I'm so sorry." Ando said. He looked a bit to the side. Ok, his name is Blaez and there's a lot of false rumors about him. He might not have a lot of friends then. Although his eyes look kinda scary I don't think that he's a bad person." Ando though to himself. He didn't really know what else to say as he didn't have much experience talking to people like this. He usually tend to avoid scary looking people. He walked up to Blaez and put his hand out for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Blaez. I'll trust you and ignore those rumors." Ando smiled.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 10:31 pm

"It's fine,it's not like it will actually make a difference."They might have started with the wrong foot,but it seems they would be ok with each other. Ando then walked to Blaez and offered a handshake,which the student accepted"Uhm,nice to meet you too."Blaez tried his best to be friendly,it never works but he keeps trying"I can show you around if you want."Walking with Blaez could give the boy a bad reputation,but just once wouldn't be enough for that,either way,he would have to wait for Ando's answer.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 10:22 pm

"Sure thing. Just need to put my belongings into my room." Ando said as he walked up the stairs leading to the floor where his room was at. "You're actually a pretty nice guy." He looked back at Blaez. Ando had no idea that somebody with such cold and glaring eyes would actually turn out to be a really nice guy. It was good thing he doesn't judge people by their appearance or else it would have turned out pretty bad. He felt that he would meet some pretty interesting and amazing people at this school.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 5:18 pm

"Yeah,whatever,i will wait you down here."He said as he leaned against .Ando came off as a shy guy to Blaez"...He can make friends on his own,besides,i wouldn't help much..."He thought.Blaez mind wandered while he waited for Ando to come back,he thought on how things were changing for him,he wasn't sure if they were good or bad yet.The student spaced out long enough for Ando to come back.
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:01 am

Ando ran down the stairs, hoping that he didn't take too long. "Sorry if I took a long time." Ando said as he gasped for air. He walked up to the exit of the dorms and opened the door. The bright sunlight shone through the opened door and Ando took a step out. It was a pretty nice day and Ando could hear a few students chattering away as they walked past him. There weren't many people at this time of the day so it was good for Ando. He looked back to see where Blaez would show him first. Ando was pretty excited, this school is largest he had ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm

"Don't worry about that...alright let's go."Blaez then headed outside with Ando.He would spend sometime showing the boy around and trying to make some small talk,after he was done showing Ando around he parted ways with the boy"See you around...i guess..."He said before leaving

-Blaez spend time with Ando but left the scene-
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:57 pm

"Goodbye, I hope to see you at school." Ando said as he waved goodbye. He walked around the school before heading out to see the rest of the Azores Region.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Blaez and Ando have barely formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the Dorms (OPEN)   Entering the Dorms (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering the Dorms (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1