Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Breaking and Entering Pt.2

Go down 
+8
BernAHoo
Brittie
Grantus
Telos
Sosina
Moonie
Enigma
Philemon
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Brittie

Brittie

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm

So, one of the terrorists in scene, namely the charming guy with Tuxedo from last night, just bolted off into distance, huh? What was his point when they were gonna get assigned teams again? Or weren’t they? Phantom fellow didn’t seem to vocalize anything from his hideout, no commands, nor advices, hints, anything that could be useful for them. Equally disappointing and relieving, for it meant she could stick together to the ones she was already used to. Namely Bernie, Liam (who oddly was nowhere to be seen, which raised a red flag in her mind) and, last but not least, Frogerio by her side. “Of course I’m here! You thought what, that I’d leave you behind? I know you need me!” She unpretentiously winked under her mask, curling her lips into her typical bright smile; of course Brittany knew she was hardly that good of a knight in shining armor, and yet she fell the need to stay by his side at all times, to make sure he wouldn’t get himself in bad sheets with the other Terrorists. Specially after the girl discovered a not so confident nor eccentric side of the Amphibian Prince from the night before. “Switch? Hm, okay. I don’t remember seeing any from last time we’ve been here. I mean, I don’t even know what we need a switch for, are you sure it isn’t one of those pranks?” It made sense in her mind. And if she did recall well, wrong options or decisions caused the former incursion in the Playhouse to not be so… playful, so to speak. Regardless, the Guardian chose to trust Frogerio’s intuition in this, allowing him to lead the way, just like the wolf-like terrorist giving general directions and input concerning their modus operandi. Can canines even become terrorists? She was fairly used by now with an owl summoning a Persona, but now that Brittany thought about it, a wolf is definitely something else… On the other hand, if an owl can, so can a wolf. “Alright! You are the leader, my Prince”, the girl giggled, stretching her arms upwards lazily as if she had just woken up. It was time for getting real, and shortly after Frogerio departed at high speed, the girl followed, launching herself after him. “Hey, Blanche! Come and catch us!” The girl looked behind, throwing the owl she very much deemed as her baby a challenge. The three of them together again, like their awakening moment. If only Liam was there, then it’d be just perfect!

Movement:

Actions, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 4:19 pm

It seemed Bernard had to actually fucking do something now. The teams had managed to preform thei rown little squabbling that bernard had barely given a rats flying ass about, so now she was just going to move and see what would occur. For now she would simply stick with brittney and this weird frog guy that never seemed to shut the fuck up, jesus christ were some of these people getting on the owls nerves already. She could not blame that chick from the last time for actually attempting to kill the boy for what had went down earlier. Though the hoos main concern right now was getting this shit done so she could tell her hoofriends about the bad things she was doing at night with the humans. Breaking into places, and probably shitting on their car windshields while she was at it.

Oh for gods sake lets just get this over with.Bernard would move in a very rapid burst activating her soul skill that surprisingly didnt give people whiplash after they used it, Accel. Considering it, the owl found it odd that everyone she had witnessed including herself possessed this strange and unusual ability. Did this mean others with the potential had the ability to move like sonic at very fast speeds?Bernard didnt really give a fuck though, try as they'd like the normies wouldnt be able to imitate her actual car like speed for long periods of time unless they grew wings and got smaller like an owl. The thought brought a chuckle to the owl.

But then, her owner just had to try to get playful about this. So as a result, bernard would follow through with what was requested of her.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEthe owl would yell as it moved at a violently rapid speed to follow Frog who for some reason was not dressed as pepe and Brit who was wearing some scandalously questionable clothes. Just what the fuck had bernard gotten herself into now?Contemplating it, this was breaking and entering part 2 electric boogaloo. The sequel Bernard deemed should not have existed, but who knows. Maybe something interesting would happen, maybe one of the humans would actually kill each other or try too and succeed. It was one of the things humans did oh so right and oh so wrong several times across history Bernard would recall thinking of when she tried to read about human history. All she saw was them killing each other with different types of technology and not giving a flying rats ass about nature.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:03 pm

Frog blushed at Brit's comment and quickly turned his head away from her. "O-of course I didn't think you'd leave me behind. I just wasn't sure... y'know..." He shook his head. "But what is important now is that we're here. So let's do this. And your...friend here can help us." He motioned with a cock of his head towards Bernardette the snarky owl. He still wasn't all that comfortable being near the thing, but there was no helping it. Birds all had these very sharp and unpleasant beaks... and not to mention talons. Owls were birds of prey and Frog couldn't shake the feeling this one had been eyeing his ass from day one. Which was just a few days earlier. Huh. How time went slow. Could have sworn it felt like weeks. Salt salt salt.

Oh for banana biscuits' sake, this owl was loud on top of everything else. Not even the whooshing wind in Frog's ears as they blasted themselves forwards could muffle the sounds it was making. Stupid, annoying, memey sounds which tore his innards apart and broke his ego into tiny little pieces, never to reassamble themselves again. Why people were so keen on being so damn annoying was way past the Prince's mental capability of comprehension. "Y-you, shush, no need to shout. And PB, dontcha dare encourage it to do something like that again, yeeeeeeeeeeeeesh." Frog grunted in frustration. After a sleepless night and the probably fate of another one coming right up he really wasn't in the mood to be dealing with more than he specifically needed to. His companions' quirks were not expemt from this. Well, except maybe Brit's. Because she was special. He would probably yield to any of her requests, if only to try and preserve this relationship that had forged between them in the long but kinda only a few days period they'd known each other in. The Lemon Goddess only knew how lonely and desperate he was deep inside. Like a crying little pathetic infantile demonspawn with two weird parents and an even weirder sister. The most normal person in his life was his dog, and that fact spoke volumes.

Anyways, nearing the switch, Frog slowed down to a normal pace. There was no need to exert himself much further. "Aye, you might be right, PGB. This might be a trap. I don't even know how we learned about these goddamn switches and that we had to pull them all at the same time in the first place, but whatever. I can't deal with much more, so Imma do this now. And I'm counting on your help too, aye~?"

Switching Personas mentally, Frog accessed Vishnu's latent powers that allowed him to connect with the rest of them. His voice would sound in everybody's minds at once, including Brit's and Bern's. Not like he could control this. "This is the Amphibian Prince. We've reached the switch. Contact me when the third switch is secured as well."

The Amphibian Prince:

Movement:
Back to top Go down
Brittie

Brittie

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 5:34 pm

...Pretty Guardian B couldn’t help but to cover her ears with both hands when Bernadette released her screech. That’s one thing about having an owl she couldn’t stand, even if her little Bernadette was usually a sweet, well-mannered pet. “You know, I actually didn’t teach her to do that… Is that something owls do when they’re in mad houses? Oh wait, maybe she’s excited! Or frightened! I saw this in biology classes, some animals behave, like, in an odd way when they’re under what scientists call “deep emotion”. It can be stress, it can be fear, it can even be, you know, arousal…”, the girl laughed under her breath at the last hypothesis, looking back at Blanche, who was right behind the duo. “She doesn’t really look stressed for being here… Nor scared… Soooo…” Do owls get aroused often? As she waited for an answer from anyone, be it Amphibian Prince or Blanche herself, the girl could only wonder.

Once they all arrived at the switch, upon seeing how Frogerio’s pace gradually reduced in speed to that of a normal walk, she instinctively did the same. To her, the whole “turning the switches on” minigame could potentially be another trap, some device to summon another demons to jump on their throats or anything of the like. At the same time, while she was suspicious, she didn’t say a word against it. If anything happens and she proves to be right, then they could take the demon down. If not… then good. “Don’t worry, I got you covered! Just turn it on so we can see what’s this about. Who knows, maybe the spooky Phantom will pop up once all the levers are pulled and say ‘we passed the test’ or something!

Huh? What?”, she glanced to Frogerio in a clear confusion. He was right by her side, so she could listen to his words perfectly. Yet…it almost felt like his voice was resonating inside her head? “You never told me you could do that!” Was it a specific power of his Persona? Or was it an ability everyone from the group could emulate? She heard Uzume’s voice in her head before, but she never tried to project her own in people’s minds. Whatever the answer, she was truly amazed at how clever Frogerio could be. She'd never think of making use of such resource! “Can I do it too? I mean, I never knew we could do it… You know what, let me try” One second she cleared her throat, the girl placed one hand on Frog’s shoulder, getting intimately closer to him though her intentions for doing so were of no romantic purpose. If they heard his voice, so they could hear hers, right? Basic logic right there! “Hello, everybody, this is your flight attendant Pretty Guardian B! On behalf of your captain Amphibian Prince and the entire crew, welcome aboard! I’d like to request you to take your seat and fasten your seat belts, and also make sure your seat back and folding trays are in their full upright position! …oh my gosh, I wanna do this more often!” Now, time was to tell if her little fun worked.

Movement:
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 9:01 pm

It seemed as they went by, Brit and her friend would seem to commentate on bernard. I can hear you know!The young hoo of Endymion would reply in tandem torwards what the duo were saying, as much as she had some sassy young quote to prove she was a strong independant white hoo. Not much came to her mind concerning what the duo was saying. However when Frog had attempted to tell her to be quiet, bernard would quip back. Oh for fucks sake I just made a noise. Don't tell me your going to shit your pants if someone says boo next?The owl would comment, not really caring about what his feelings were torwards what she had just said.

I'm not excited....I just simply felt like making a sound.Literally BERNARD had absolutely no reason to ree that literally to just ree. She didn't have any reason behind it, owls did not even ree in the first place. However Bernard was a rather unpredictable owl as of lately, she simply has her own emotions that the hoo was dealing with and to be frank, she wasn't in the mood for most peoples "shit" as the humans would say.Bernard would have her eyes and ears all over the place, constantly observing for anything suspicious. I will watch for anything unusual.The owl would blankly state as she simply continued to observe around, after all she had been able to hear their conversation because of her ability to hear from quite a good distance compared to humans. Owls certainly had a good hearing capability that put them over other species combined with other things. The thing that made bernard really unique however was her special ability to reeeee like nobody else was ever capable of. Perhaps it was because of the unchanneled rage that the young bird actually possessed within her body.

Then came the sudden intrusion of Frogs voice inside of her head, which would noticabley annoy the owl causing her to spat. Fantastic, now your in my head too. It's like you just love sticking around.Giving a visible sigh, bernard simply kept up the pace with her current party in order to see what was going on upahead. Just what other dastardly situations awaited them within their path to the platnium playhouse?What obstacles even stood in their way?Perhaps this night would be just as eventful as the last one had been.

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Looks like Jack is being snarky as always. *Sigh* What I would give to make that madman sane again. Also, no fear is always a detriment, because if you have no fear you have no caution, and if you have no caution, you die. Wait, Trinity is just going to rush in after Gabe? What the hell? ...Now we have two people running off, both supposed to be level-headed. I feel like there is currently something wrong with the world. And it looks like that doctor is now here. Yeah, running about like headless chickens would be very bad for all involved. Especially those who could already be considered as headless chickens. Frogerio and hobo lady, along with crazy Jack. I hope they don't destroy everything while we are trying to make progress in this place. A plan? We were supposed to find the switches, so they are probably going to find one of them. "It would likely be best to spread out and find the switches opening the way to the phantom." Yeah, if we can find them and pull them all, the block towards where the phantom is will be released, and we will finally be able to get this done. That would actually make me very happy. Speak of the frog and he shalt appear. I wonder what this Frogerio actually looks like beneath the mask. Also there is hobo lady with all her murderness. Wow, am I thinking sarcastically? That.... is likely an indicator for something wrong with me. *Sigh* It's not a re-run, complete sailor rip-off, it's a continuation of last nights failures. There's no word from the Phantom about what to do. Guess we are on our own in that regard currently. Well then, that sucks. Yeah, I guess that would be best to help Gabe and Trinity. Yeah, I very much wish to not follow Jack and hobo lady.... but they are the two most likely to get in trouble so it's probably obligation to keep them from doing anything stupid. I guess I'm not going with everyone else. Besides, this will likely help me with adaptation so whatever. Looks like Frogerio is also salty about Gabe doing the treasure scan instead of me. Wow, he is even admitting to his salt induced state of rage. Looks like Frogerio likes Ms. Sailor Rip-off. He even seems to be off-guard around her. Oh my fucking god is this a crush? Looks like he really wants to take leadership role in things. Looks like there seems to be an affection between those two. Looks like she is off to be with her little frog prince. 0_0 What the fuck was that from Blanche? Did she just REEEEEEE? And there she goes flying off. Now here I am, stuck with the loonies. Except for the Doctor, he is actually decently okay except for his fits of psychotic rage.... which his persona takes care of rather easily. His persona is honestly the first persona I have seen talking his wielder down and calming him down with a knockout. The only other one acting independently is Jack's..... which want's to kill him. And I'm stuck with him, and the hobo lady who almost committed murder.
Tatsui Kitao's Stats and Stuff:

Action:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 1:56 am

Seeing the others go off to their switches brought a sort of relief to Reiji. Indeed it meant that less time would be spent with the people she disliked. On the other hand this left her with Xombie, Tatsui and Takeru. Of course she knew not their names, and it wasn't as though she cared. Still, the opportunity of a few less people made her less irritable tonight; she was more willing to converse if spoken to. She would of course follow Tatsui, though stopping briefly to watch as Xombie crashed into a wall. "You still alright up there? It's cool if you're not, no one is 'round here." She said, following loosely behind the group. Hearing what Xombie had to say gave her pause for thought as they made their trek. Thinking on it, she herself had little love for the Queen, as she was in the end someone who did not believe in absolute rule. There will always be conditionals, and where there are conditionals there will forever be adversity. A ruler is just destined to fall eventually, not that Reiji herself prefers absolute chaos either, although given the choice she would choose the latter every time. She preferred the exciting and fun options. Despite all that however, she knew very little about the woman.

"Many of the Demons probably do work with the Ivory Witch. Since a bunch were about to try and bring in Kiddie over there, I doubt they have her under control, she's probably feeding them some bullshit or whatever to keep them in line. I'm a little jealous in a way," she snorted at the idea. Being able to bring a near army of Demons to your knees? When could she sign up for that option? "Back up plan?" She repeated. "Tear the place up? Run out? Try to catch a Demon and ride it into battle. I don't trust the guy any more than the Queen, it's too odd that he knows about the city, just as much as the Witch. But if he's willing to tell us something, then hell, worth hearing him out, unless he's wrong, then we get to bail out or try and kick his ass. I'unno." She shrugged her shoulders as they continued. She was clearly just saying everything that popped into her mind. Really it was all she could do to get the rusty cogs in her brain moving ever so slowly in order to get some kind of thought process going.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Grantus on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 8:34 pm

Huh. Looks like i'm stuck with the psycho girl, the zombie, and the hooded guy for this one. Well, all we gotta do is flip a switch, right? Should be simple enough.
Assuming we all don't get killed by the psycho girl, that is. We especially should keep her away from the arrogant idiot (the hypocrisy of that remark be damned), because I don't care how many different things he can summon, i'm not going to let him almost be the death of us again. I swear, between him and some of the others, I really question the overall sanity of this group.
Then again, you'd have to be insane to be here in the first place, what with all the demons.
As we walk, I bring up the rear in our formation, because frankly, if we get into a bad situation, i'm not going to be the guy who gets slaughtered first. I'm going to be the one who survives the longest, thank you very much.
Survive, and hopefully find answers to my ever-growing questions. Like that demon cadet that attacked us yesterday. The one that got in because we left the door open...
Come to think of it, did anyone close the door behind us? Crap, I should have checked earlier. Goddammit, I swear, if something comes in again because we didn't close the door...
Well, I get the feeling it's not gonna go nearly as smoothly as last time. Last time, I got lucky with that light having the intended effect on it. If anything, I feel like that that won't work at all later on...

Either way, I need to keep an eye out for demons in case any of them decide to ambush us from behind. If they do that, and we're caught unaware, i'll be the first one headed to the grave... assuming my remains even make it that far, that is. Then again, I can think of worse things now that i'm surely a criminal. As of now, I get caught, I may as well give up. I'd have no home to go back to, and that's something I don't wanna ever face the possibility of, at the very least. At worst, well... I get the feeling death would be a mercy at that level. I don't make conversation either. Best not to risk anything giving us away.

Action::

Stats::
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 15hixg

Enemy advantage..! Let's get wild!

"..Masked Terrorists? Your will here is a disgrace to the Queen. To think Eligor missed such a place infested with rats. Disgusting!"

Angel Lvl 6:

Angel Lvl 6:
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:51 am

"I guess. No, I guess not. Honestly, I don't know what to think. We don't really know much info at all to come to any conclusions, so it would probably be better to find things out and puzzle them together later. Hmm, maybe they are...." Kind of hard to think that a group of supernatural beings that almost killed us off could be under the Queen's thumb. "Well if they did good jobs, it would make sense for them to not be known. As for back-ups.... securing an escape would be best." Looks like hobo-lady agrees with learning shit before doing anything. That at least is comforting. "Wait what?" Oh shit, we were found by more government loyal demons. Goddamnit, we should have closed the entrance when we had the chance. Now that I think about it, none of us did so, so we will probably have to rescue The Phantom. Oh god damnit. What turned was a prove yourself sort of situation turned into a rescue someone so we can learn their shit. And it looks like they are very firm about their 'justice', so talking will likely be useless. "You don't know shit about who or what we are, so prepare yourselves."
[/color]
Tatsui's Stats and Stuff:

Action:

2 attacks of 22 damage-4%=2 attacks of 21 damage.

Miss if 1
Miss chance:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 1:58 am

attack is Dex and bloody slash, jesus gran.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 3:08 am

Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 29mqgwm

Kiddie wasn't really saying much, which was amazing considering the racket he made the night prior. She continued to walk down the pathway only to notice that Tatsui had gone well beyond them, and then gotten into a fight with other Demons. She snickered, and grabbed her stomach as she laughed. "Ha, hahaha! That's great, but hell I'm not letting them take all the action! Cmon, gimme some." She almost wanted to rush in right after him, but she was half tempted to stay back and watch some action. But her own heated body yearned for some fun. Without much of a second thought, she would charge ahead towards where the battle was taking place, and with a quick jerking apart of her arms, and the sound of cracking chains, an azure light shone behind her, and Mordred would take form again. She very much liked using this power; some time ago she had the fortune of using it on the street, and it felt just as good as the first time she used it. It felt like it made her even stronger, more free than she already was. But this time, now she had something to back it up.

Mordred would take one of her blades and attempt to impale one of the Angel's with its slender edge. Reiji grinned beneath her mask and turned to the man getting wailed on. "Well come on then, let's get this rolling dude. Don't keel over, I'm not hauling your ass back unless you pay me." She chided the young man as she watched Mordred fight for that instant. It only got better and better. With enough use, she could grow even stronger. She could tell that her Persona needed to exercise their power in order to grow, and really that was all she wanted to do. If she could just keep using it on end, then hell, she needed nothing else, but to keep fighting and fighting. It tickled her mind how easy it all came down to, to the point that even she was wanting to try and figure out something to do with it. Power wasn't enough on its own; you have to use it, use others with said power, otherwise there was no point. She couldn't say she had a goal yet, but she'll be damned if she doesn't come up with one soon.

Spoiler:

Reiji:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 1:26 am

Takeru moaned in frustration. Why did this guy have to rush ahead...? That REALLY complicated things. That, and by the looks of it, nobody closed the door when they left last night.
Which meant f*ck it, he'd have to start blasting and praying nothing went wrong in the meantime. He rushed through the offensive light they flung at him. If he died to it, he'd not be too happy, seeing as he killed Eligor the same way.

"Well, he didn't exactly miss this place. It's just that I was one rat who called all the other rats to eat him. I should know, because I landed the killing blow. Say hi to him in heaven for me, will ya?" Takeru yelled.
"And my apologies too." he thought. He still felt kinda bad about killing something that was government aligned, although he wasn't sure if it was because of how that technically made him a Cadet-Killer, or it was in general because he hated killing. Seeing as how he fried the previous night's demons without a blow on his conscience, he decided it was the former.
He hoped he didn't go to hell for this either.

He had to get them away from Tatsui first. That was what mattered.
If that wasn't enough, he decided to blast him with a bit of lighting.

Action::
Stats::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking and Entering Pt.2    Breaking and Entering Pt.2  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking and Entering Pt.2
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next