Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:18 pm

They weren't going to back down. So be it. That being in the clear, Lune had to do something. Of course, she herself had no other alternative. It was simply an order. Lune stayed in the outskirts of the fighting range while Analee cracked her knuckles. "Then I guess I gotta show you what for! Sorry dude, Zack says you gotta go, and so will your friends if they stick around!" As she spoke, Lune's Persona shook, and an aura washed over the entire group. The fight was clearly on though something felt off. Lune could tell from a glance that her opponents were rather strong. It would not be long before she would have to utilize the strength Zackary gave him. But perhaps Analee would be fine until then; even so Lune's stern stance wavered slightly.

PvS Combat has Begun

Analee:

Lune Dalamar:

Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:51 pm

"Tch... Damn... Alright, looks like all negotiations have broken down, I'm sorry but I have to put you down here! Though, I want to end this peacefully, tell me where Zachary Dunbar is and walk away, before I am forced to defend myself!"

AkibaRed slowly faded from existence as Jack's morpher shown brightly in every color of the rainbow, signifying that MonoMyth was bring summoned. The Visage of the Red Personanger appeared beside Jack with his tome open to a page near the middle.

"Let nothing be hidden, from the Eye Of The All Father!" MonoMyth's book flew apart and formed a great lens, it's unwavering gaze pointed at Analee.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:52 pm

(Forgot to mention. Full analysis is targeting Analee, that's kinda obvious from my post but Just wanna cover my bases, sorry hit send instead of preview)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:55 pm

"We're not leaving, so be it. This will be the end. Come, Huitzi."

Stats:

Strenghts & Weaknesses:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:33 pm

"No Holding back. We have a job to do."

Mae Iharu:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:37 am

When Jack attempted to analyze Analee, she smirked, as Lune's Persona glowed, and with it, Analee's body began to shiver. Whatever information that Jack received was too jumbled to make out, and would not help him in this fight. Lune however noted the fact that they attempted to be supportive, and drew near the group to help. As they stepped near one another however, Analee's smirk grew wider. Unbeknownst to the group, their proximity was important to their strength, and being closer only made both parties that stronger. She would then begin her attack consisting of extremities of flesh protruding from her Persona to attack her foes.

Analee cannot be Analyzed...!

Lune Dalamar:

Analee:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:05 pm

"Very well, don't say I didn't give you a chance to end this peacefully... MonoMyth!"

Jack's morpher shown brilliantly as MonoMyth appeared before him and cut the flying flesh out of the air with a long silver blade, even taking the chance to knock some back at Analee for her troubles."Blades! Of the ancients! GRAM!" Monomyth then swung his mighty blade over the battle field in a wide sweep.

"Ranger Gold! Ranger Pink! We are not aiming to kill! Simply incapacitate! Hold back for now!" Jack didn't want this fight, and he hoped Charles and Mae felt the same. Hopefully they could end this without any loss of life on either side...

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:43 pm

"All right, Jack. I'm right behind you!"

Damage Taken:

Stats:

Strenghts & Weaknesses:

((OoC: DON'T FORGET ABOUT MY COUNTER CHANCE; GRAAAAN))

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:01 pm

(Note: I forgot to mention that MonoMyth reflects Slash. Sorry!)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Mae Iharu:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:59 am

Analee shrugged off Jack's attack like it were nothing, while Lune herself would be shot backwards several meters. Analee turned her head back to see Lune clutch her head, less worried about the pain and more worried about the scrambling sound and sensation going on in her head. It jumbled her mind up, and yet at the same time her head seemed much more clear than before.

Lune Dalamar:

Analee:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:29 am

"Hm, just as I thought, it seems my blade can't hurt you and your blade can't hurt me. Interesting."

Jack was momentarily intimidated by the oncoming hade made of darkness, if that tagged it would spell disaster for sure. Acting almost on instinct, Jack leapt to the side and rolled out of the path of the attack. Jack let out a sigh of relief as he rolled to his feet and turned his attention back to his assailants. The girl giving support seemed to be distressed... almost as if she was struggling with her own mind... Could it be she wasn't here by choice? Far to early to say, for now Jack had to focus on taking them both down or else they would do the same to him.

"Sense it seems we can't hurt one another Mrs.RedHead... I'll leave it to my compatriots to show you the error of your ways. MonoMyth!" Jack called out as the pages of MonoMyth's book fluttered through the winds.

"Aim of Artemis!" MonoMyth called as a page would cover both Mae and Charles's eyes. Instead of obscuring their vision, however, the page would sharpen their sight and ensure their next attack would land.

Stats:

Passives:

Action:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:40 pm

"I'm going full out-! ...except not Orgia. Yet."

Stats:

Strenghts & Weaknesses:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogue Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:32 am

Mae Iharu:

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:23 am

( A WILD SHUNNOSUKE APPEARS! )

It took him a while to locate where Lune headed to under Zachary's guidance, however the sound of personas being summoned and casting their abilities at that time of the day, allied to the size of the district itself, made it an easy search. While the sight of Analee making Lune's company could be relieving in the sense that gladly Zach had some common sense to not throw a defenseless girl alone against a trio of users, Shunnosuke couldn't say he was specially fond of the image in front of his eyes. Two of the people clashing against the girls were unrecognizable to him, due to their respective gold and pink outfits resembling a tokusatsu series. The third one, however, stood out in the fresh corner of his memories. A certain police officer who had rubbed him the wrong way previously was there, and presumably to take on Mr. Dunbar. For what, he didn't know. Nor did it matter. His mood was sour enough to look past motives and reasons, and thanks to a certain android, it only got worse, abysmally worse. — ...I always knew police officers in Azores were a bunch of clowns, I just didn't know they were actually looking the part. — With a sneer, his steps drew him closer to the two young girls who were confronting the Power Rangers trio, siding with them for the time being, each word spit with utmost venom, each fixed, non-blinking glare laced with contempt. — Is picking on women part of the police protocol or is it all justifiable as long as it means "pacifying Zachary"? Is that what Isla commands her subalterns to act on her behalf? Disappointing, but not surprising at all. — With that said, a sudden glow of a bright aura would envelop Lune and Analee, and they would most likely feel refreshed after Astraea, Shun's angelic persona, unfold her wings upon them.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:

MeMytrueinnerselfAnd moiWe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   Today at 10:46 am

Back to top Go down

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next