Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]

Go down 
+6
Penny
Shunny
Grantus
AkaJack
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Jerry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:30 am

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Tumblr_noaryxdgXr1tbpoa1o1_400

Boy, she was late. She was super utterly late. But that didn't seem to matter much. It had taken Rita a while to gather what she needed before actually being able to leave for reals. But that didn't matter; Lia was with her, fully equipped with the same kind of shoes Rita wore, so she could be a lot safer in combat, and that was perfectly fine...

Well, at least it seemed fine to take so long, until she caught a glimpse of the ongoing battle soon after leaving the tunnel. The performer narrowed her eyes and switched her Personas mentally, her World primed to come out at any time...

//"Jack, we're here to help!"// Rita suddenly shouted when she was in close enough distance for the group to hear, though her motorcycle's engine should have been more than enough to alert them in the first place. The blonde smirked to herself for a second, right before drifting to a halt around 10 meters away from the group. She sneered at Shunnosuke, but then snickered in amusement. //"Who are these two, and why's that guy helping them? Actually, don't answer, focus on the fighting, I'll find out on my own."//

Swiftly and with acrobatics betraying her nature as a circus performer, Rita propped her motorcycle's stand to hold it up and slid her helmet off her head. She then quickly got off her bike and summoned her gauntlets while rushing to the party's side. She trusted Jack's judgment, after all, if he was fighting someone, that person was surely in the wrong. Rita hoped Lia would follow her, and beckoned her over wordlessly as such. Everyone else was safe, it was up to the two of them to fight in their behalf...

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 FbKjU4D

//"Just point me at who to punch! If you of all people are fighting, Jack, I'm sure there's a perfect explanation for it!"//

Stats:

Actions:

Lia:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Even though the order is complete shit, the person who did come in right after was...oh.. you guessed it. Morihiro Sada himself, the little toaster who only wanted more power than a Duracell battery. "heheh.... hahah.... haaaaaaaaaa... " Sada was actually laughing like a maniac. This fucking chaos, was exciting, it was intoxicating!" Hey, Blue lives matter Shun, comeon now. You'll hurt my feelings. "

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Image

Officer mother fucking Stevens was in the house, downing his uniform.

However, this was actually Sada for those who recognized him, even in a police uniform. However, how was he supposed to capitalize on this? Hmm? What could he do? He already knew how strong they were, he didnt have the power to face them as of yet though. " So... what do you wanna do Adiyna?" Sada briefly braced himself as he motioned to the zodiac to see where his head was at the moment. Will gemini get involved?

stats
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 6:11 pm

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Tumblr_m6hve9HsXJ1rvs493o1_r1_500

Adiyna looked at Sada when he asked about him and put his hands behind his head. "I'm too out of place to be helping unless it gets ugly really. Just ignore me. Keeper can't interfere in affairs of worlds and all that silliness," he said. Though he spoke nonchalantly, he was TRYING to listen to the rules he went by.

Meanwhile, the new arrivals brought a smirk to Analee's face. Lune would turn to Shunnosuke and begin to step out of the nearby battlegrounds. She had little reason to get tangled up when when she could help from the sidelines. Still, the fact that the man healed the two was odd. Even Lune wasn't sure what her game was.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Tumblr_nhf8q1rxHF1qdvrdyo1_500

"Hey hey! Too many cooks spoil the meal! I don't need your help frilly, unless you plan to waste the freak in the costume over there!" She pointed to Jack and sighed heavily, like she just lost her hyped up feeling. She was getting a little bitter about the action being spoiled by everyone showing up all of a sudden. Couldn't they just take it somewhere else than have their silly drama here?

Lune Dalamar:

Analee:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:03 pm

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Img-kamen-rider-wizard-episode-29-part-2-291
".... Seriously?.... Pft, sure ok I guess we're doing this now."

This was amazing....ly stupid... Like... Jack is all one for dramatic timing but that was just tacky. He couldn't help but feel that this interrupted the organic flow of the battle worse then a poorly timed commercial break! Bah... Oh well it can't be helped..."I have to admit of all the things I was expecting, you were NOT near the top of the list, near the middle sure maybe, but not at the top... er... Wait wait I got this... Shun was it? Right Right, anyway," Jack prepared himself to launch into what was probably an OVERLY long list of questions but was quickly silenced by even MORE company.

"AH... Sada!? What are you doing here? Honestly though I did expect you to show up slightly more... I wonder, dose this mean that if a mid tier level of unlikely occurs all levels above it become more likely? Huh, hey Charles would ya mind takeing a note of that on a text doc so I can do some tests later, I'd jot it down myself but you would not BELIEVE the lack of pockets on this suit, so I don't have my note pad on me heh..." Jack would scratch the back of his helmet to try and get to the itch underneath... But sadly Jack is a moron and dose not know how itching works. BUT! Now with out any more interruptions Jack will-

"ROOTS!? Evidence for my theory is mounting..." Jack thought as she was both happy to see the Kamen Rider, not being very Kamen right now but being VERY rider."Now easy there Roots, we're not fighting right now... Had you arrived thirty seconds ago we would have been but It looks like we've taken a lull in combat... Fun! This lets me ask a few questions if we're... Done... With... New arrivals?..." Jack stretched his neck to see if he could spot any more new friends... No?... GOOD!

"No? Cool! We're good! Anyway. Shun, it is Shun right? Right. Shun... First and foremost it would actually be MORE sexist if I DIDN'T fight these two women who attacked us unprovoked. I mean seriously which sounds more chauvinistic? "Hey there I'm not going to hit you back nore do I view you as a threat cus you're a girl and there for frail," or "EGAD! I'm under-attack! I must defend myself reguardless!". Come on man it's 20XX... Get with the times. Jack shook his head at the absurdity of it all..." Second and second most, mind explaining what's going on here? Cus from your entrance and actions I must say It's implying that you're Zack's newest plaything, but that's preposterous, I pegged you as one with far to much pride and sense to do that... So please tell me exactly what's happening," Up until this point Jack had been talking with his normal good cheer and up beat attitude. However, this would all drop away with a flick of his wrist as what looked like two keys appeared in his hand. His voice was cold and serious as he spoke."And while your at it mind explaining why you're with Sada, a man who tried to murder us both yesterday, and where he got that Police Uniform..."

Stats:

Pasives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Perfect.

Just perfect.

Thank you, Shunnosuke and Sada, for forcing Charles to face some character-related questions. Because he likes both of you, but you stand against him now. And frankly, he'd rather just sit this one out on the side, but............Mae was with him. And Jack. And that blondie girl with the greenie he didn't know. For now, he'd take the helmet off (EVEN THOUGH HE NEVER HAD IT ON IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT PEOPLE SEEMED TO THINK HE DID HAVE IT ON FOR GOD KNOWS WHICH REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and give Shunnosuke and Sada a determined look. Well, as determined as he could muster. "Already noted, Jack." He'd regard his friend's joking remark. However, unlike his friend here, he didn't immediatelly take up a completely defensive stance against these newcomers. He liked both of them, as said before. He didn't want to hurt them. He also didn't believe they were bad or have done bad things or were being manipulated or whatever. That was all unnecessary. Hah, look at him go all sentimental. And he was the robot there!

"Jack, let's not be rash. I believe in these two, so really. Don't. 'Sada tried to murder us'. Have you tried observing the situation from any point of view other than yours? Look, I'm your friend. I'll always be your friend. But I don't like it when you get like this. And I'll stop you if you ever even go near to shaming the seal you wear. Is that clear?"

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Charles_by_ninjacyndaquil-dalgd0x
"Anyways, let's do this. If you're going to fight us, fine. We're still being attacked over here by that red haired girl. So I'm not letting my guard down."

Stats:

Strenghts & Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:25 pm

"What the...?" Mae stared in confusion as her two enemies emerged from the dust of her fire attack, completely unscathed... They were in even better shape than before her attack too, which meant... someone healed them. And it didn't take long for her to see the source of this sudden renewal. Shunnosuke, the man who's parents Mae had saved not too long ago, was now siding with her enemies. Analee seemed frustrated by this as well, with people "butting into" her buissness, and for once, Mae agreed a little bit with the reincarnated god. Why did he have to but in? And he was together with some rat wearing a police uniform.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 JpQ6mZd
"Why, Shunnosuke? Out of all the people that could've leapt in to stop us, you were not high on that list. What happened? And before you ask, no, I'm not on Isla's side. I'm just as a friend and an ally to those two. Sure, Zachary is a crimminal, but all I want to hear from him is his involvement in this whole mess, and how we can stop it. What we need to do is, how impossible it may be, is to bury the hatchet between those two and focus on what's really important. They both have a decent mindset, but they're too blinded by the conflict. A Conflict which should be solved later. Right now, all the islands are standing on the brink of collapsing. They should be working on stopping it, as they clearly have the power to do so. Shun, I beg of you, please step aside. I don't want to hurt you. Especially not after saving your parents."

Mae would hold out her hand towards Jack, erecting a dim, golden bubble around him for a moment, before it's color faded. If one looked closely, a distortion in the air marked the boundaries of the bubble, which would reinforce Jack's Soul. "Don't make us do this."

Mae Iharu:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:23 pm

Shunnosuke would simply glance through the corner of his eyes to Analee, not slightly amused by her confrontation. — Quiet, Analee. Just stay quiet. Don’t even breathe. You’ll thank me later for intervening, for your own good… — Certain things about Ananke didn’t seem to change, and her lack of manners was one of them. Maybe, just maybe, sge should consider herself lucky Shunnosuke decided to step in, but he didn’t really expect her to admit she was on a large disadvantage here. Once he was done, his eyes shifted in another direction, to Adiyna and Sada. He should have seen the panda-hood boy/woman (?) would back off from the fight. After seeing him doing nothing to save his friend, YumiAmi, this was no surprising at all. What a coward. At least he knew better for his own physical integrity. Now, to the little party of five formed ahead, specifically Jack. — In upper class, we have a saying for this: “the best parties to attend are the ones you’re not invited to”. Now getting down to business…first, it’s Kurosawa. Don’t you call me Shun ever. Second, quit the attempts at sounding progressist, for it does little effect on me. Don’t tell me a defenseless girl who carries no weapon or gun like Lune Dalamar jumped on your throat, a police officer, on purpose. I could expect this from Analee here, but not from her. However… — He took his cellphone from his pocket, picked the morning before, briefly showcasing it to the group. — What would people think if they saw the image of a group of self-proclaimed enforcers of the law in recognizable costume giving quite the beating to a former kidnapping victim and her girl friend? They say you can’t argue against facts, and nothing screams “facts” more than fresh images and its witnesses. I’m positive Lunapa and Standasen residents wouldn’t be happy if said video leaked somehow, especially after knowing both islands, deemed the outskirts of Azores, are two of the most unprotected ones, thanks to our glorious minister Isla… I assume we can all agree the last thing we need now is food for more scandals and riots in this current messy government, so let’s everyone drop the fighting. Now. — Of course he placed the cellphone back to the pocket in his pants right after, hoping the little “advice” would serve to shed some light into their actions. Once Jack mentioned Sada, Shunnosuke simply would cast his “fake officer” a brief glance before returning his attention to the trio, possibly ignoring the presence of newcomers. Perhaps the two ladies he recognize from the fight in Penecia weren’t even newcomers, they were there to begin with, but that is just a petty irrelevant detail. One person, however, stood out as more of a nuisance than Jack itself. The girl named Mae. Charles’s “girlfriend”. Unlike Charles, who managed to at least let a tiny smile bloom in the corner of his lips with his presence and trust, the girl’s words only made Shunnosuke return to his previous mood, an irresistible urge to scoff at the lady, each word filled with venom. — Can you even hurt me, sweetheart? — One eyebrow rose in a scornful manner as the girl clearly underestimated his abilities, while his eyes glanced back and forth from Charles to her. They were so different it was hard to even think of both as a couple. Lovely…and annoying to a certain extent. — And so, you of course think the conflict should be “solved”, as you said it, by coming after Zachary. Not Isla, who's an equally despicable part, or perhaps even more cunning and at fault for her deeds here, just Zachary. Because likely she must have painted herself as the oh-so-benevolent minister of Azores, saying something about how the evil gang lord is the one and only responsible for the state the islands are in. Perhaps she said the demons who were roaming around are his deal. Oh, Tamara? His deal too. Even though he wasn’t even in Penecia back when that thing went apeshit and destroy everything, but if we need someone to blame to achieve our cynical goals, then it’s all justifiable. Funnily enough, Zachary seemed surprised when Tamara decided to wreak havoc and he did tell me back then someone triggered Tamara to that point... I wonder who it was. Now, want a second chance to try for a less lame excuse? — Shunnosuke’s left hand rose again to the sky, and Astraea knew what to do when her wings flapped once more over their side of the group. — Like I said, I don’t intend to make enemies with anyone but Isla, you are the one getting prepared for a conflict I’m trying to stop. But if none of you are willing to back off and listen, then don’t expect me to sit idle.

Skills, Stats, Passives and Equips:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Rita looked confused. She had just seen a fight happening, now they were suddenly talking for no reason? Yeah, okay, that was totally fine. The performer scratched her head, then sighed. Gee, wasn't this a total drama scene; now you got an entitled rich kid jumping down your throat for wanting to arrest two people who were aiding a crime lord. Yeah, okay, that's completely fine.

"..pff. Not." She yawned at the guy's comments. Didn't even bother getting his name, wasn't worth it to know someone like him; plenty of rich people who tried to bribe her to enter the circus before. Only thing they ended up with was a customary expulsion from the grounds. "Man, a lot of people who aren't police officers seem to like to pretend they know the law better than one. Here's an idea, instead of trying blackmail using a phone we can easily destroy with our soulbounds, how about making sound arguments instead? You'd look a lot more reasonable and far less petty while trying to accuse an officer of wrongdoings."

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 IVWycVx

"Because trusting the word of a known crime lord is TOTALLY reasonable, amirite? Wow, I knew sheltered was a state, but I didn't know this kind of naivete was possible."

Rita snickered and slid her hands right behind her head, more amused than anything. Here you come, healing the enemies of those you previously considered allies, and then accuse the latter of wanting to start a fight. Okay, cool.

"I'm willing to listen if you give us some good arguments to listen to. Right now I'm just hearing that you blindly believed a crime lord's words. I get that you want to stop the conflict, but why is Isla a better target than Zachary? Why is she more worth it to chase than him? Or are you just trying to fight against the system for the sake off doing that?Hell, you don't even know if they weren't about to go question Isla herself after this. I mean, to be frank, it's easier to take down both of them by following along with one's plan and taking out the other, then going back and facing the remaining one, but hell, the least you could do was communicate. Ah well." Rita shrugged; at least, that was her plan for taking care of Isla. Go take down Zachary, then check if it was worth it. Would it be? Maybe, maybe not, who knew? Judging to conclusions that Isla was as bad as Zach was just as much worthy of guilt as they assuming he was responsible of everything. "Besides, you're trying to say we're all just assuming Zach's responsible for everything and anything wrong going on here. Well, what basis do you have to believe Isla's just as much in the wrong? Present some evidence for your argument instead of focusing on attacking ours, and you may have some credibility."

This was hilarious to her.

Stats:

Actions:

Lia:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:25 am

It kind of looked like the zodiac wasn't going to get involved. Sada only rubbed the child on the head. " Fine then, just stick around. You might see something interesting.... " Sada then moved back a little bit, out of PVS in order to see where lune was going. Using his advanced athletic ability, he caught up with her in no time. " And where do you think you're going? " Sada then summoned king tut and created a triangle shaped rock formation that would attempt to trap lune inside, resembling a pyramid. It would be 10 meters in length and width. But if sada was successful in trapping her, what would he do with her?

Nobody should care about what he's doing, he's not the focus on the conversation right now. "Stick around....i gotta ask you something..

Moves out of pvs- towards lune

stats
Spoiler:

skills used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:15 pm

As Shunnosuke spoke, Lewis himself seemed to get a little confused. "Wait, you're seriously going after her? I mean, didn't we agree that Zackary was the smarter idea to go against?" He looked at him in disbelief. He knew that Shunnosuke was no fool, but was he considering going up against her? From what he understands she is the only one trying to keep the islands safe if she heard correctly from the others and the police when he was still at the prison. He began to take a few steps way from him. "I don't intend to go against anyone but Zackary. He has people I have an obligation to protect within his grasp. I can't abandon that." he said, continuing to go further away towards Lune. Before he could get to her however, Lune herself would notice both the nurse and Sada approach her. She herself did not plan to leave the battle altogether, so funnily enough, she did not attempt to evade capture. Instead, she had the eyes and ears of another woman, who now took notice of Sada attempting to catch her ally.

Analee's Persona seeped into the ground, and turned into a torrent of water that had the strength and size of a large wave, shooting towards Sada as he was focused on capturing her. The water would be meant to trip him up and cause him to fall to the ground, rather than carry him away. The water would be well above him as it crashed to his lower body, applying pressure to his legs and forcing him to fall forward onto the hard asphalt. Lewis himself would not be targeted, and he would sidestep away from the ongoing monsoon. He certainly didn't want to catch any of that. "Hey kid, I would let her go unless you want me to start breaking your bones." Analee was currently about 20 meters from Lune, which meant about 10 from Sada, not close enough to feel the effects of Lune and Analee's strength, but if she needed to get closer...

Lune Dalamar:

Analee:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:54 pm

"Whew! For a second there I thought there was gunna be a full on knock down drag out! A good old fashioned Persona Punch out heh." With a chuckle and another flick of his wrist the keys that Jack had summoned seemed to vanish, when in reality they were just tucked into his lapel... What? They weren't gunna disappear for another few rounds, gatta put em some where and as we have already established this suit doesn't have pockets. "Stand down rangers, no need to start a fight if we don't need to... And you're right Charles... heh" Jack couldn't help but let out a nervous laugh, when his partner was right he was right. "I gatta learn to keep my cool a bit better... Thanks for keeping me on the straight and narrow pal."

Jack held back a laugh as Shun blatantly threatened him with her recording... So he was one of those then? My god did this man have no shame? "Rita, Rita, don't wory, I got this. No need to destroy his phone heh.... Look, Mr.Kurosawa, firstly you don't need to threaten me to get me to listen to you... We're all adults here and I would appreciate it if you acted like it. Secondly, you're not the first guy to threaten me with out of context video. Anything can look bad if you catch the tail end of it." Jack would give an affectionate tap to the side of his helmet and chuckle "Every clean, smart cop knows to keep their shoulder cam, or in this case helmet cam, running at all times. Miss.Lune and Miss.Analee attempted to remove myself, Charles and Mae from this public area via force. We were well within our rights to defend ourselves, as the footage will show. Now! Sense the ugly business of blackmail is out of the way, we can discuss this like rational people." Jack had experience with people who seemed to think they were above the law. It was nothing new...

"Now then, contrary to popular belief I do understand where you are coming from Mr.Kurosawa. Given recent events a certain amount of public outcry is to be expected. But to blame Isla for any of this is preposterous. As would blaming Zackary. I don't think there's a person here who thinks Zackary is the source of the demons or Tamara. Tamara was a rouge primordial who went on a rampage, and from what I understand the demons were her doing. So no, the state of the islands is not the fault of Isla, cut and dry. If anything she's been doing her best to save as many lives as possible. The barrier covered the most densely populated portion of Azores and the prison was set up as a safe haven as quickly as possible for those caught outside the barrier. And before you go on about Isla not giving a damn about people outside the barrier, I got the evacuation order mere moments after the invasion began. It was not an after thought, it was her priority. So no, Isla was not behind the demons, the moon landing really did happen, and the fluorite in the water won't make you sterile. So you can take off your tin foil hat."

Jack took a moment before continuing. "That is not to say, Zackary IS the cause of the demons. Only a fool would think so. No, Zackary is an opportunist who sees the current situation as a way to expand his empire and try to overthrow the established order... Now you may be asking yourself, Why are we going after Zackary if he wasn't the cause of the demons or Tamara!? Because he's a known crime lord who's finally surfaced enough to let us take him down... That and he clearly knows quite a deal about what is going on... And as such I have a few choice questions for the man... And don't worry, unless you intend to attack us, we don't intend to fight... I mean I assume, right guys? We're cool with standing down right? I mean I don't wanna speak for all of us if you all wanna keep going," Jack turned to his party and asked with a small shrug. After their answer Jack would turn his attention back to Shun."Regardless... I think you should listen to your friend... He seems to know what he's talking about."

However... Jack would take notice of Sada's withdrawal and subsequent capture of Lune. Jack would sigh and take a few steps forward, closer to Analee, Lewis. "Water powers huh? Interesting, that's a new one for sure. Now Mis... Analee right? Right, Mis.Analee I understand you probably don't want your friend captured correct? Sense it seems we have a cease fire I think a show of good faith is in order." One of the keys that Jack hid reappeared in his hand and with a bit of flourish he slipped it into his morpher and twisted it quickly. Suddenly a bright red Flash would emanate from Jack, his costume suddenly changing dramatically.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 B3e9d924944d817831908aeed1dbf21b
"AAAAAAAABARANGER!"

Holding a hand out Jack would focus his red energy onto the pyramid that Sada made, he wouldn't be able to dispel it entirely, but he was able to create a hole big enough in one of the sides for Lune to escape from. As quickly as he changed, Jack's costume returned to normal. "There, now let's all just play nicely now... No need to get antsy and start imprisoning each other. Heh"

Stats:

Pasives:

Action:

Note on positioning :
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 6:49 pm

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Charles_cutin_by_ninjacyndaquil-dan3cx1
"Objection!!!"

Charles just had to interrupt. And for a simple reason-none of them were making sense in the context of the situation. First off, Shunnosuke was obviously picking a verbal fight here. And so were Mae and Jack and the blondie. Basically everyone except the actual enemy-Analee. And Sada. Because Sada was cool. Shunnosuke was threatening Jack, Jack was then spouting stupidities, trying to be moral and whatnot...Mae wasn't much better either, immediately taking a rather toxic attitude to the problem at hand. All in all, none of this really mattered right now. They were definitely not going to be able to reach a conclusion if all they did was yap at one another, and someone reasonable had to point that out. However, Charles was no that someone. Instead, all he wanted to accomplish by blatantly impersonating a popular japanese video game franchise about lawyers (srsly Japan), was to merely disrupt everyone's train of thoughts and, if successful, try and push the conversation into a more positive conceptual plane of existence.

"Does anyone have my attention? Good." He began, crossing his hands and faking a cough. Because he couldn't cough. He was a robot. Why do people need to be reminded of that? "So...the weather's been really nice lately, hasn't it? I mean, if you ignore all the whirlpools and purple skies and demons flying. Am I right? Ha-ha? Well, it hasn't been nice. But it needs to clear up. Like this conversation. Now please, can anyone just speak their minds without immediately trying to discredit and insult everything the other person had said? I'd appreciate that. But now excuse me, I'm going to go over to somewhere more peaceful. Like there, where Morihiro and the red haired girl are fighting. Because even that is better than this. Mae, you're free to come with me. ...i-if you want...that is..."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 1:36 pm

Charles was right. This was really going nowhere, and her attitude in the situation didn't exactly help. She'd nod in response to his request. Shun wasn't worth her time. Lune, while still technically an enemy, didn't seem to be in a very... good state of mind, and like Jack said, they weren't here to hurt anyone needlessly. "Right. I'll help... though I'm not liking what Morihiro's doing either. But yes, let's stop her." She summoned her soulbound once again, and followed Charles. She was, unfortunately, too late to stop the massive torrent of water that held Sada up... but that didn't mean that she couldn't cut it off from doing any more damage. Tenryu, already summoned, flew to Sada's side and released a plume of fire matching Analee's torrent in size, if not slightly bigger, in the woman's direction, making sure to not hurt the girl inside the pile of rubble, as the flames instantly vaporized the torrent of water which kept the athlete pinned. As Tenryu's blast of fire burned brightly, Mae and her persona incinerated Analee with the very same powerful jet of flames that had so easily vaporized her attack, giving Charles the all clear to help Sada and Lune from both their predicaments. "Now, now you two. Didn't we agree to some peace here? Cut it off."

Mae Iharu:
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:55 pm

( I'll make this short because we all want to rush this. )

Considering said officer hasn't even thought about the possibility of immobilizing the ladies or incapacitating them in some form that doesn't involve mutual violence, that is, given Lune's history in the islands and how easy it is to abuse this scene and start an even bigger ruckus across Azores, then yes, I do believe I understand law and procedures better. Or perhaps I just am born with a functional brain. — He would retort to the blond girl snidely. Someone who simply butted in asking for a punch wasn't worth the time, regardless of everything she'd say before or after. A circus performer, of all people, a CIRCUS performer, trying to talk intimidating and acting big. Despite the comedic irony in it, his little piece of advice regarding the terrible mass consequences of their deeds seemed to plant some thoughts in certain individuals here, which was more than enough for him. At least for now.

Now we're set, I'll let you know the redhead lady is no one less than Ananke. Somehow he has reincarnated in this body, though her behavior certainly looks odd, compared to yesterday... — He didn't know how to put it in reasonable words, but her way of expressing herself and acting was...changed drastically. Like she was under heavier influence of Ananke as time goes by. Their interactions had been brief but in light of dangerous situations, Shunnosuke learned to be observant enough about relevant details. — As for Lune...I know for a fact she isn't in this out of her own volition. She may have been persuaded, or worse, because of a former friend of hers might be in danger...Which is why I'm here and why I asked you all to cease the fighting. They are likely as much of victims as everyone else... — This was just another hunch, but probably an accurate one. He knows nothing about Rinna save for the whereabouts he cared none for, yet once he was aware of her motivations, Shunnosuke could relate to her, at least a little bit. — I feel the same about Isla, Lewis... You, of all people, should understand. — With everything he had said to the group, Shunnosuke's role here was done, heading back to Lune's direction and distancing himself from the "heroes" bunch. Unless of course they resorted to violence again, which he expected not to happen, for he didn't intend to fight from the beginning. The reason he was there was Lune for sure, and YumiAmi as well, but he would also go against Isla for Nozomi, even if it meant teaming with Zachary, aligning with a cynical tyrant to take down another. They weren't different at all. "A murderer would team up with a saint if it meant they could do something that benefited them both". A part of him believed Zachary was the way to find Nozomi and free him from the influence of Isla. The other part was just vengeful, and whatever Isla plans to use Nozomi for, he would stand against, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 5:32 pm

"Really? With things like supernatural powers around, you're trying to argue that there's a way to immobilize them without them resisting? I'm sorry, but that doesn't sound plausible to me. Not with what... yeah." The display of water that redhead had just done was proof of what Rita was trying to say. This was going to lead to a fight even if Jack wanted to apprehend them peacefully; and honestly, Rita trusted him, she knew he'd have tried to take that approach before attacking... and Jack pretty much confirmed that he hadn't initiated the scuffle himself right there. The footage would make it all clear, that much was evident. Although... oh Gods why.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 59313Qe

"Seriously?!"

With the sound of glass shattering, a bright light appeared behind Rita, and a coat of flames engulfed her body to push her forward right in front of Analee. With her speed increased and her skill boosting it even further, she'd quickly place herself around a meter away from the reborn Primordial and the flames Mae's Persona spit forth.

"Have a bit of care with that stupid fire!" And with another twist, she turned towards Mae and slammed her fist in the ground, the figure of light zooming right next to her and sticking its previously unseen spear in the ground. In the next split second, a pillar of flames that extended straight past the height of a skyscraper erupted from the ground, spreading to around 5 meters in front of Rita in diameter, and not behind her a single inch. The sheer force of this skill would either engulf Mae's attempt at striking towards Analee, or split it off on either side in a wide enough angle to completely miss the woman. Either way, the sheer force of this strike made it so neither of the attacks would hit Analee at all. Once the flames subsided, the performer stood back to back with her World... Though, it was obvious from their radiance, that Rita's flames were on a level above the conflagrations of a magician, they were flames taken from the Sun itself.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Kkl7rVi

"If you're trying to argue for peace, keep a check on your powers, dammit! You could have hit this woman if I hadn't been here!"

Once that was done, though, she at least payed what the guy was saying some mind. Ananke, he said? That was certainly a tall tale to claim. Rita didn't have an obligation to really believe that, but the situation with Lune was indeed more in line with what she thought would be the case.

"Hm. I understand. That's a valid point, yeah..." Rita pinched her chin for a moment, and Karna stared at Shunnosuke with a tilted head. "This Zachary person is the one responsible for that, correct? Is it possible that if we end his life, whatever hold he possesses on this girl will end?" Even the performer was slightly shocked to hear those words. "Um, I'm fairly sure there's no reason to kill him unless absolutely necessary. Like, last resort so... let's not go there, Karna. But, yeah, if you wanna go fight Isla, go right ahead, I don't plan on stopping ya. But if you know where Zachary is, that's gonna be my first goal. So, do you?"

If possible, she wanted to be diplomatic. That, and Jack had already defused her enough for her to not really lash out... and the guy was finally saying some useful stuff. It was a lot nicer when people just didn't attack each other. In both ways.

Stats:

Action:

Lia:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next