Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]

Go down 
+6
Penny
Shunny
Grantus
AkaJack
Space Overlord Bfroger6
Jerry
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 1:47 am

Before the group walked over to Lune, Shunnosuke, and the others. The android looked at Joshua as they were away from the group. "Ultimately, our objective should be to rescue and get Lune to safety. After that, we can look toward taking down Zachary, which I think that..." He gestures towards Jack and the few that are there. "They will be willing to help us, if we choose to enlist their aid. I'm not sure how far that alliance will go, and judging by how well we get along with one another...well....I have my healthy doubts." The android explained, he knew this group did not like to work together for whatever reason. Afterwards, he would follow the others to go and meet Shunnosuke and the rest of them.

Forunately, Lune was not far, and nor was Shunnosuke. He'd let the queen bee approach him and ask him about Nozomi, he was still working out what to do about it. Rinna knew where he was, and an exchange could be worked out if they could ensure Lune's safety. As Rinna approached, Analee spoke up questioning if they were enemies of Zachary.

The android remained silent, right up until he saw Lune's reaction to a person that she no doubt wanted to see. Now Zachary's words made sense....the android grimaced. "Lune..." He said peering down at the shorter human. "Aren't you happy to see Rinna?" Sentinel asked simply, awaiting some sort of response. If Lune simply did not respond..then he likely had an answer. This was entirely uncharacteristic of her. The android had been in a remote call before, and he would love to share the information he believed he had pieced together with the group...yet he did not feel that sort of connection. Sentinel peered and looked at Analee, staring at her for a moment, before looking back at Lune. His head went back and forth.

"Analee, I don't suppose you know what deal Lune made with Zachary do you? Or does he not tell his expendable pawns how expendable they are and his own plans?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 10:00 am

Hearing voices inside his head was not something Shunnosuke was used to. Still, in light of now distressed he was, it somehow felt better than listening to Jack or some other annoying party. Looking elsewhere, it didn't seem like the source of the voice was close enough to be seen, and also didn't seem like any other person present could hear it too, leading to the obvious conclusion it was some persona ability, similar to what Lune used when they first arrived in Standasen. — Oh you're there? Finally! Lune is here, she's safe and sound as far as it goes, Analee is also here, there were a bunch of idiots beating on them instead of trying to reason...

Other than that, it didn't feel like he had a place in here anymore. Having said enough and prevented the worst, or so he believed, things seemed under control so far, and therefore Shun decided to distance himself a bit from the group interrogating Sada and the "group" interested in defying Analee's authority. Azami's arrival didn't entice an answer either, silently shrugging the direction Lune was as a response to her questions. The arrival of Rinna and Alphonse, however, did trigger a reaction. His eyes got a bit wider at the sight of the girl, though it wasn't appreciation exactly. Sure, she being here would make things easier for them and definitely Lune could recognize Rinna, but she was also a mess. Not as haughty as his memory could recall. And ultimately, there's Alphonse. He narrowed his eyes, visibly annoyed by the android's presence. The side of his face still hurt due to the punch, though he was willing to overlook that for now if only for one reason, way beyond Zachary, Rinna, Isla or anyone else:

Zachary was right about her location, it seems. What about Nozomi then...? Were you lying?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:04 pm

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 C55s43t

"Does this district just smell like honey or something?"

Having so many people interrupt with their own ideas and things to say was starting to get annoying. All she came here to do was provide backup, how come they had to turn all this into a debate? Sure, avoiding the fight was one thing, but not when they still had to figure out just where the hell Zachary even was, and the easiest way to do that was through, y'know, beating the God damn obvious boss fight to open the way. But eh, Rita didn't voice that, it'd feel pointless.

"I'm with Jack. Until I know where Zachary is, I'm not leaving this place." Rita narrowed her eyes at Analee. Man... really? That look made Rita sigh slightly. She didn't want this to come to blows, the more of their strength they could keep to fight Zachary, the better it was for them. "Jack." She took a step closer to the Ranger and beckoned him over before speaking in a low tone. "You don't think Zachary did something to these two, do you? From the way that Lune girl spoke to her friend... it's worrying me."

Even as she spoke, Rita's gauntlets were still activated, ready to go at any moment. A light blue mist too seemed to be coming from her body, as if she was simply ready to summon Karna if anything went awry. She was being cautious, maybe a little too cautious... Well, it was fine. Lia was right by her, at the very least, so she didn't have that much to worry about.

"Making fun of Jack's outfit is so outdone at this point. I think everyone and their mother's made that joke before. Kinda crazy how the one thing that everyone has in common is their immediate 'what the fuck' reaction to the spandex, right?" The blonde waved her hand as if to pretty much dismiss the topic, but the fact that she had witnessed not one but two people bash Jack's ranger suit in a single day was more than amusing to her. Demons invade our world, you fight against unholy monstrosities and you think spandex is the weirdest thing you've seen? Priceless.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:57 pm

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 Tx0b6j0

He frowned at the way how Analee looked at Rinna. It was almost as if it was like last time when they fought in Standasen. Though it wasn't anything new that she was Ananke. But there was something indeed strange about it, memory loss or not. Yet, never mind that, she was still a liability for both Lune and Rinna. What a stupid situation. It seemed like Life was still being a painful prick as usual, trying to make things seem more interested in these hamfisted set of events. Especially when a specific blonde seemed ready to go, not making things even easier to settle the situation. What a goddamn mess.

"Alright, so what I want to know is why is this shit happening? Are the usual idiotic motley crew headed to fuck with Zachary? Is that why Analee and Lune are trying to stop them? Don't spare me the details," Joshua inquired of him with an impatient tone. Time was of the essence. It all took a stupid move to make before it all erupted again and it wasn't hard to act stupid in this tension-fraught situation. It was harder to act wisely. To act wisely, he needed to have a greater understanding of this situation.

Hearing about them trying to beat down Analee and Lune would have immediately have brought him to action right away. But seeing how Lune interacted with Rinna brought more questions than answers. He remembered how odd Analee acted under Zachary's orders back in Standasen, like a marionette. Maybe they needed to give them a little bit of a knock back to reality. "I hate to admit it. As stupid as they're being, I think they're on the right track. I've noticed Analee was being weird around where we first fought together, Kurosawa. I don't know about you, but Rinna and I want Lune back. Can you work with me here? We can help you on Nozomi, work with us. Whatever Sentinel had said about your boyfriend, he wasn't wrong. But we'll talk more about this later. First we can leave these idiots to deal with Zachary while we deal with Isla after we get Lune. Isla has something that Azami needs. Capiche?"

He wasn't quite sure how to gauge Shunnosuke. They only met for a few times. But he did seem to care about Nozomi, so there was still that they held over the Kurosawa. Joshua addressed the holder of this connection, "Azami, make sure to tell Rinna that Lune is probably brainwashed or something by Zachary. We've all seen this from Analee when we first met in this shithole."

Joshua nodded at Simon, as if signalling him to get ready to move in. He positioned himself to rush in when needed.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 10:56 pm

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 Tumblr_o0n117edMS1uqrfrco1_500

She looked towards Jack who addressed her with a light nod. She had not forgotten the way she slammed him some time ago in a rally. It was something she believed in, and fought passionately for at the time. She'd hardly forget about that.

Lune however turned to Sentinel, and appeared to be confused. She placed a hand near her head as though a headache had suddenly onset. "N-No. I......" She hunched towards the ground, while Analee grimaced lightly at Lune. Rinna returned a confused face before kneeling down to get a better look. She attempted to place a hand to her face to reveal it from strands of hair, and Lune did not refuse. She seemed to become more and more distraught with her presence there.

And then Rinna took her hand, and smacked Lune Dalamar upside her cheek.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 Tumblr_n7wheipgCt1so56pco1_500

She fell backward on her butt, and looked at Rinna with a mixture of shock and disbelief, as her eyes began to glisten with water from the sudden shock. Lewis grabbed the back of his neck in disbelief, even Lia seemed to look in sadness. She would never do that to someone she cared for, but in her head she had never thought of having to face someone you cared for in that sense to save them. Maybe what the two had was something different, but it wasn't unlike what others' bonds had made. Lune shook her head angrily at Rinna. "Why did you do that?! You're not supposed to hit and you know it! I thought my Mom taught you better! You're...such an idiot!" She said, placing a hand towards her eyes. Rinna gave her a sideways glare. "Kid, I thought your Mom told you not to talk to strangers." Lune's eye twitched. "Zackar-It was for your sake! You left me behind!" Rinna frowned and looked at the ground. "Yeah,  I did. Pushing you away was not the wise way to do it....and, I'm sorry. Now wake up." She clutched her head, and lowered it between her knees. It was at this point Analee herself seemed to place a finger on her temple. She didn't seem to be as affected, though, with the connection she has, she did feel something. Lune of course found it hard pressed to deny someone in front of her; a girl who has been around ever since she was a child. She needed some kind of push, but Rinna if nothing else seemed to nearly snap her out of whatever spell she may have been under. She looked up to Shunnosuke. "It's no lie. I know where he is. I hid him myself. We go to Zackary and I will bring him to you, but he stays with us. He is more important than you know, much more."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 11:56 pm

While he had a lot of things to inform Joshua, the first and most important detail the Nyarlathotep Child should know was: — Oh for Gaga's sake, he's not my boyfriend, if I hear this again I will...! — Annoyed and upset as he was, Shunnosuke felt like foaming in his mouth, if only he hadn't heard the rest of the story, forcing him to take a deep breath and focus on what truly matters. — Yes, everyone and their mothers came to pick on Zachary for some reason. They initially thought Lune and Analee were simply minions of Zachary and clashed with them, without even realizing Lune's past history here or considering a way to simply cease the fight. That's our Police officers for you, a bunch of lobotomized scums. I arrived just in time to prevent the worst, because apparently no one has the ability to wonder why a single teenage girl and try to reason out instead of resorting to brute force. — He looked back to Lune, a few steps away from him. Yes, she seemed reasonably "fine" for now, so she wasn't his problem anymore. Her friend, Rinna, was in control now, therefore it stopped being his problem and his part was done for the day.

You...excuse me...? — His narrowed, incredulous eyes shifted from Rinna to Alphonse, and then Rinna again after waiting for the android to say something, perhaps he listened wrong. Or perhaps he was waiting for Rinna to do what she had to do about Lune's brainwashed condition, if only the realization of any of the girl's worlds didn't hit him hard and made him ignore that she was trying to save someone dear for her and focus on him trying to rescue someone dear to him. Some seconds have passed, perhaps minutes, before his lips curled into a sarcastic, or disgusted, sneer. — Alright. You..."hid" him yourself. You "hid" someone, an unconscious human being who happens to be close to me, like you hide a tool at your disposal for posterior usage, Lord knows where, Lord knows with whom. I...get it... — Shun's mind felt like running its gears, thinking about where was Nozomi dumped. Yes, dumped, there's no different word for what Rinna did, and the thought of it almost turned his stomach upside down. The only reason he didn't throw up is because anger was stronger and made him not to. Alphonse? Shunnosuke glared at him in silence, eyes so icy he would drill his mechanical body with he could. Was he with Rinna this whole time? He must have been, after all Zachary told them her location and Alphonse arrived back in the girl's company. So WHY did he let her just throw Nozomi's body away like it meant nothing to them when the robot was well aware it meant everything to him? Weren't they friends?... He doesn't even know anymore. — I don't care how important Nozomi is to you or anyone else. You'll not head to Zachary until you tell me where you dumped him.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 7:27 am

Rita's eyes narrowed slightly at the scene unfolding before them, and she stepped away from Jack with a muttered 'never mind'. The way those two spoke... it more than convinced her that nothing was going to happen between them now. Lune was Rinna's job to get back, simple as that. Once they finished speaking, though, and Rinna started talking about some person's body, Rita couldn't help but take a few steps forward, her gauntlets having returned to their passive bracelet states and the aura of mist around her gone.

"If he's that important of a guy, I'll help you protect him. This ain't the time to be arguing against each other, after all." The performer scratched her head and sighed. "Or something like that, at least. I just want to go to Zachary and judge for myself what the hell he's doing. If protecting this person throws a wrench in his plans, that's more than acceptable for me." And then... yeah, of course. Some people just had to be difficult. But she wasn't really convinced. Rita cynically looked at Shunnosuke and shrugged.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 DzNGn8S

"And how exactly do you plan on stopping us?"

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:31 am

"Nozomi..." Jack sighed and thought back to the guy he had that, looking back on it now, weird conversation with inside of a dumpster... What the hell happened? Jack had told the kid to stay out of Persona and Shadow stuff, that it would only get him hurt or worse... Though this seems to have a lot more to do with demons and inter dimensional travelers and what not... So really this had not be covered in his warning... Damn, Jack needs to be more specific in the future. Though if he was as integral to all this as Rinna and Kurosawa made him out to be, then it can't really be helped now can it? "Been a while sense I saw the guy, might be nice to see him again, heh... If he's that important to all this, then I suppose it's my job to look after em. Rinna, It seems you and I are headed for the same enemy once again, ironic isn't it? Heh. Dunbar is a menace to these islands and must be stopped, if that's your goal then I suppose I can ride your coat tales again." Jack chuckled slightly before turning to Lune.

"Looks like you knocked her out of it... at least a little. Heh, I can relate. Sometimes my brain seizes up to and I need a good thunk to get it working again. Kinda like an old T.V now that I think about it... Though I must ask... Is she going to be alright?" Jokes aside,Jack was honestly worried for the poor girl. From those around her he could tell she was a virtuous person. To think that Dunbar would be so vial as to brainwash someone to do his bidding... That brings him up from drug pushing street thug to evil overlord level. How anyone could defend him, let alone side with him was beyond imagination.

"Geeze Rita... Rub salt in the wound why don't cha, heh. Can't help but feel you're implying my suit is anything less then the coolest thing sense my last suit. I mean, it's made of ballistic cloth with plates of bullet proof Plexiglas. The helmet comes equipped with an air filter, air conditioning slash heating, a long range radio, infrared goggles and basic satellite TV for Zordon's sake! That and it looks down right bad ass... I just do not understand you people... Heh," Seriously, did NO one understand high fashion around here? "Though you're right, looks like these two were brain washed. Damn that Dunbar... Has he no shame..."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 pm

If there was anything he was somewhat surprised about, it was that Rinna decided to knock some sense into Lune. Literally. His lips were thin as he pursed them together in concern. While it looked like it had some effect, Joshua couldn't help, but feel for her about it. It must've hurt. It wasn't so long ago when Rinna tried to reject their help. It was only fair that she had a taste of it herself too, but it didn't mean he relished this.

Shunnosuke was being a real pain about this. But... it wasn't like he didn't completely disagree with the guy. If anything, the Ultimate user was just like him when he was on the search for Rinna. But seeing how there was little point in hiding, considering that Shunnosuke was alerted of his presence and that the idiotic duo also wanted to have a hand in beating down Zachary, Joshua groaned and motioned Simon to follow him. He began to walk out of his hiding spot and headed towards the middle of the two parties just as Azami, Sentinel, and Rinna have done.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 TB0SWMS

"All this fucking talking and getting nothing done. Why the fuck are you all acting like the incompetent mass that is the government back when the Primordials were around?" Joshua spoke rather harshly with all of his impatience laid bare when he appeared. "Let's get some shit done and over with. Or we're all gonna be fucked, because I'm becoming convinced we're all on a time limit. Nozomi included."

He crossed his arms and looked towards Shunnosuke, "I know where you're coming from. You care for him. I know. I went through some retarded lengths to reach Rinna too. But I need you to help me get Lune back and deal with the rest of this shittery on these islands. When we're through with getting Lune, you have my word on Nozomi. I know where he is."

Joshua was sure the Rinna was going to protest. Hell, maybe the rest of the group. So he began to address everyone. "This guy is just like me. Trying to protect what he cares about than some faggot bunch of islands that only cares for itself. Rinna, if we want to get anything done, we should at least make the first step to trust him. If he's anything like me, Kurosawa won't do anything stupid with it. I can guarantee it."

But there was of course, a catch. "Kurosawa, if you don't accept this offer, we're just going to go ahead and get things done anyway. With or without you. I'm only making this offer because I know what it's like to try to find someone you care about. But this is your last chance to accept. If anything, do it for Nozomi. Don't be stupid, I know you're at least smarter than the blonde bimbo and her weed girlfriend and the Power Ranger wannabe."

His eyes began to glow an iridescent gold. From behind him, his Persona appeared with a full set of flashing fangs. He was rather eager to let loose, especially when a myriad of blades began to hover above and behind the Persona. All of them ready to be used at a moment's notice. Joshua didn't want to threaten Shunnosuke. But if they kept wasting time here, then screw everything. Plus they had the numerical advantage over him.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 NTf6o4Y

"Last chance. Choose."

Action:

Passives:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:45 am

The android sighed, Rinna was convinced that Nozomi was too important to let anyone but her handle him, and Shunnosuke was determined to find Nozomi. What a mess this was, everyone else was all for attacking Zachary and actually figuring out what he was up to, but Shunnosuke had way too much doubt in regards to Isla. Joshua spoke about how Shunnosuke just wanted to protect someone he cared about, and it was true Joshua and Shunnosuke were a lot alike in that regard. The android opened his mouth.

"Rinna, I understand that Nozomi is important as far I am know, he is the person who can get us to the core, and he is likely a key component to fixing this mess. Azami and Nozomi are supposed to work together to stop this Core from destorying every living existence that we know of." The android explained, "Shunnosuke wants to see the person he is madly in love with. You can trust him, he's not going to harm Nozomi. He helped rescue Lune and just stopped her from getting hurt further, he wants to see someone dear to him. You know what it was like being seperated from Lune, he likely feels in a similair way about Nozomi. Give him a chance at least, you can go with him, and take Lune."

The glare from Shunnosuke was noted, but Rinna had refused to trust even him....which is why he was desperately pulling for his friend. "I know you don't exactly trust me, but he's done a lot to protect Lune. Give him a chance."

That was his piece, he believed that they should give him a chance. He was not one who didn't notice the change in Lune's demeanor. "If they are in fact brainwashed, which I promise you they are. He considers them pawns, and he realizes that he is losing his grip on them. It's why he sent them out there as the first line of defense. If we let him hang around, then we run the risk of reestablishing control over them." The android stated, wanting to make the risks clear about letting Zachary continue to mess around.

"I think our course of action is relatively clear, if we take out Zachary then we rescue Lune from his influence. Rinna, you can take Lune and Shunnosuke to Nozomi and then return here. This way everyone gets what they want. Shunnosuke gets Nozomi, Rinna gets Lune and doesn't have to worry about Zachary, and Azami gets stronger and maybe then we can deal with the core." That was the android's ultimate compromise, everyone gets what they want, and everyone can walk away relatively happy. He just hoped that everyone else was going for it, the only parties in doubt where Shunnosuke and Zachary.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Rinna looked to Shunnosuke in confusion. "I mean, it's clear she's not doing this out of purely free will...Zackary's used some weird magic to keep them bound...but she did come to him first. I hope this will at least clear her head up for a while, if not permanently. Maybe I just got lucky and happened to be here." Rinna looked back at Lune and felt that same sense of guilt once more. Lewis waved a hand at Rinna with a sort of half smile, which she promptly ignored. But she did return a glare back to Shunnosuke, with a fire she hadn't felt in her in a very very long time. It was very antagonistic, and though she wanted to avoid conflict with Lune around, the guy was everything she hated in people.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 2b6dd0bf310a6caa962d91e96bdbb64530c39bac_hq

"Look guy, don't bitch at me because he got pulled into things without you. I'm surprised you didn't get to him yourself if he meant so much to you. But if you want I can happily kick your ass if you intend to keep me from Zackary. That said, I will take you to Nozomi. But I was asked to keep him safe. And I will, so you won't be taking him away when we do find him. I won't say I have any love for the guy, I don't even know him. But I am not blind to how important he is. But apparently you're blind to what really matters here, cause clearly all that matters to you right now is your hormones." Though her glare went from Shunnosuke to Joshua when he summoned his Persona. She clenched a hand into a fist and punched his shoulder. "Look dipshit. Just cause I'm ready to fight doesn't mean I want to. So let's actually try and map out the plan in a way that doesn't involve mapping it with corpses." She did glare at him, but her face did convey a sort of plea. She genuinely was asking for his help, as someone she knew and trusted years ago. She turned then to Sentinel. "I say you all go to Zackary while I take Prissy to Nozomi. That way we can kill two birds with one stone. I know it'll scare everyone to bring him closer to Zackary, but it's better than leaving him and making our way there without any kind of help."
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:06 pm

Azami remained silent for the most part. She followed the conversation and kept an eye out for any sudden movements from the participants, but she wouldn't participate in it herself, little coming to mind that she could bring up that the others involved wouldn't. However, as the tension thickened and the discussion seemingly drew closer to a fight (just as she suspected it would), she would finally break from her silence. A yellow glow took her eyes as typical and she glared at Shunnosuke while uttering two words aloud.

"Red Robin."

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 UGSHQN9

The avian Persona appeared behind her and let out a caw to herald its arrival. An ethereal red aura washed over it and danced across its feathers as it scanned the battlefield with its beady eyes. Some among the groups might recognise it as Hyde's Persona, though to Azami it was nothing more than another one of her masks, albeit one acquired through somewhat more unconventional means. Whatever the case, the towering figure did not make any immediate movements or take any sort of direct action, instead readying up one of its abilities like Joshua had done after stepping out of hiding. Of course, as she had switched over to a new Persona, the mental link that Vivian had created and maintained would be severed, but at this point, Azami didn't think it mattered much.

"Rinna's making a very generous offer right now. If I were you, I'd take it. Don't expect much of a reunion though: Nozomi's not there. It's just the body. Then again, that goes without saying at this point I suppose."

Azami Aihara:

Personas:

Action:

Passives:

Relevant(?) Strengths/Weaknesses:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 7:53 pm

At this point he wouldn't be surprised if the Harlem Globe Trotters showed up for a wacky crime solving adventure... AS MORE PEOPLE JOINED THE FRAY! But from reactions and words said Jack could only assume they were watching from a distance this whole time. This time it was Joshua and Jack was... actually happy to see to be frank. The last time he had seen the guy was right when this whole mess began, good to see he's kept himself alive. That happiness quickly died however as Joshua reminded Jack why the two of them don't exactly get along. The sigh that escaped Jack's lips was deep and full of dread for what Joshua, and this Azami chick, who Jack remembers being told is actually father important, were doing. Why summon their persona, it would only lead to a fight, one that we clearly didn't need right now.

"First of all Joshua, sticks and stones my friend, sticks and stones heh. Secondly, please put your persona way, there is no need for a fight. We all want the same thing, to save Nozomi and take down Zachary, we're all on the same side but pride is blinding us and making us squabble. Rinna said she would take Kurosawa to Nozomi while we go after Zachary, which I am pleased as punch that you also want to do, and break Lune here out of what ever spell is binding her right now so everyone wins. So there's no need for a-...a... Wait..." Jack's eyes fell onto Azami's persona and slowly he removed his helmet to make sure he wasn't seeing things."Th-That persona... It's... No... It couldn't be but it is..." Jack let his eyes fall onto Azami, a look of confusion and pain in his face was evident...

"Is... Is that Kamen Rider OOO Condor mode?" Jack asked maybe a bit to loud..."You walk in saying my suit makes me retarded then you summon OOO in condor mode for a persona? What kinda Double stranded is that? Seriously, glass houses my friend, glass... houses. At least I'm straight up with my Henshin Hero Love.I KNOW who I am... Psh... And they call me a wannabe..." Jack honestly felt betrayed by someone he just met... what an odd feeling...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:11 am

"...I don't care."

His voice sounded raspy, almost as a sore throat, or as if some emotion was along the way down to his tummy, but stopped at the air entrance, suffocating him.

"I don't care.",

he repeated, in a more audible and decisive tone. — Whatever threats you all throw at me...I don't care. I'm not afraid of you. I didn't come this far to be scared because of any of you act high-and-mighty with a Persona... This goes to you two as well. — His eyes portraying a raging glare shifted from Rinna to the rest of the group, whom he decided to not dedicate any time even if addressed leaving possible responses in the air, then focused on Azami and Joshua. Two personas, namely one Shun hadn't seen in a long while which he recognize immediately to the point of make his heart tremble with anxiety... He could summon his as well, and start a fight there if there was no way of him reaching Nozomi soon and they opposed to comply to any request, but there was no point. Not because they wrongly took him for defenseless, for he wasn't, or due to any number disadvantage, for he believed he was in the right and everybody else willing to stand in his way was in the wrong. The fact is, he was tired. In all kinds of senses, physically, mentally and, more than not, emotionally worn out. He wasn't a hero, he repeated this to himself from time to time again, he was a real person. Pretending to be one like certain people was not for him, because he knew that, when it matters the most, Personas wouldn't do a thing for him.

Just take me where he is. Unless you want to waste more time you could use to save the girl I came here for... You will do it. — Still, he may have lost his energy for a bigger scene, but he'd never lose his pride. In the end, that's one of the few things that were genuinely his for good. His pride and his loyalty for himself and his loved ones, a lesson he took too long to learn, but did at least, and anyone condemning him for it was nothing but a hypocrite.

Finally, he turned one last time to Alphonse. Some words were still ringing in his mind with annoyance, and he didn't forget the android's fault. But tonight, even though embarrassment struck his soul for how Sentinel's words were too direct (and, at one point, misguided evaluation of the heir of Kurosawa's feelings), there was a harmless gleam in his eyes. A sign of silent gratitude that dismisses words where they aren't relevant, and he could only hope the android, often clueless about others' sense of humanity, would understand.

Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 12:36 am

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 587LJft

"Shut up. You're giving me a headache with your asstarded fanboy spiel. There's a time and place for everything, you spastic," he gave a deliberate snap at Jack with an icy glare. It's like everyone wanted to wear down his patience and actually wanted a fight to break out. Even Shunnosuke seemed ready for it. Joshua knew that look in the eyes very well. It wasn't even very long ago that he was the very same. Considering he had a very Persona coupled with iron-hard determination, the Nyarlathotep Child knew it wasn't going to be a walk in the park. But he was prepared for that.

It was good to see that Azami was willing to back him up as well. Perhaps Sentinel may help, he wasn't so sure about the rest of the idiots with them. Though Joshua didn't feel like he would lose so easily. But, it was unwarranted. He flinched at the blow on his shoulder and narrowed his eyes at Rinna at first. In the next moment they grudgingly relented as the man sighed. "...Alright."

He was quick to relinquish, allowing his blades to dissipate and the Mutated Persona growled in displeasure as it knelt next to him. But only after Shunnosuke seemed to concede with Rinna's offer. Joshua stood to the side, allowing room for Rinna and Shunnosuke to begin exiting the field. He then addressed his friend, "Simon, head off with them. Just in case if Zachary has some plans while we're busy here. Give us a holler if something goes wrong."

Before Rinna could pass him and allowing her to leave, he gave a pat on her shoulder.

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 K8ufr8j

"Leave the rest to us. Go on. Watch your back."

He then looked back towards Lune and Analee. But most specifically, at Analee, "So. What are we to do with the two of you now...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]   The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Final Steps towards Peace [Jack, Charles, and Senty's crew once they're done]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next