Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Action: Using Bufu again for 4sp. SP is now 12. Dmg is 29.
Misses if 1.
Random number (1,10) :

Nuva power triggers on 9-10:
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:18 pm

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 Zn1Y5kg
Grins Earns: 183 EXP And 3 Mask Shards
Callie Earns: Callie Earns 186 EXP and 3 Shards
Zavie Earns: 182 EXP and 3 Mask Shards
Telos Earns: 182 EXP and 3 Mask Shards

KEEP GOING!
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:32 pm

With trembling fingers, that were not at all ready for the kickback the small gun would give, Callie would sigh with relief and lower the gun down to her side. She wasn't even one hundred percent sure if she had actually hit the demon or not, but whatever happened it seemed like someone managed to take it out... "Phew..." The girl would stumble backwards a little, still kinda dazed from the blow from before. Yet she definitely felt a lot better than she did. Taking a few steps over to where Grins stood, she'd lean up against his shoulder whilst she caught her breath. After a few moments she'd look up at 8D, with a worried look on her face. "W-what happened during that battle Grins?" Taking a second to look around and catch the bat that Zavie managed to tame disappear, she'd shiver slightly. "What happened... To the other bats?"

After a quick rest, Callie would regain her footing properly and stare off further down into the arcade. She was scared to continue, it felt weird... She hadn't felt anything like this in a long, long time. Yet right now she was terrified. Terrified at what could lie ahead, terrified that she may not be able to help, terrified something bad might happen to her friends... I-it was horrible...

"C-cals... Y-you okay?" Terra's voice would ask meekly, the little fox shadow having turned back to his fox form and perched himself on the girls shoulder hoping that she could finally hear what he was saying to her again. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't of let that happen, any of it, I-I didn't know it would turn out like that..." He'd look down at the ground ashamed of himself, he hadn't realized quite how much he really cared for the girl until the moment he felt like he lost her. "I-I'll make sure tha-"

His voice was cut off by the vixen giving him a pat on the head. "Don't worry Terra, I don't blame you for anything. It's... It's all just a learning curve, ya know? Nothing can be simple and straight forward right away! Or, where would be the fun in it?" The two's spirits seemed to uplift together as she'd gift the shadow a smile. "So, whatd'ya say guys?" She'd address everyone with a sudden raise of her voice. "We're still all in this together, right?" She'd spin around to face the way they had to go and start rushing off. "Then let's keep the party rolling!"

---

"Oh! Wait! Stop!" Terra would call, causing Callie to stop almost instantly from running speed to look around. She'd look puzzled for a moment as she sniff at the air to try and see if she could notice what Terra was talking about, eventually locking onto the scent herself and rushing towards it excitedly. "Looks like we found ourselves some booty! Nehehe!"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:44 pm

"Well if you must know Callie. The bats got borde after their friend decided to join us and just sorta flew off! Quite rude if you ask me. Not that anyone ever dose Ehehehehe. Though I guess you just did... Huh. Someone finaly asked me. Ehehehe." 8D breathed a sigh of relief as the last demon poofed out of existance and the battle was won. Callie seemed to forget the events of her last life.... So thats good-BOOOOOOOORING! Just when things were getting interesting...-"We're behind you all the way Callie! Team Jim always sticks together! Like Glue! Or old tooth paste!"

8D happily walked behind the group filled with pride and determination... Untill for some reason bis feet fixed themselves to the ground... Almost as if they were stuck."Eh? Why cant I move? Its like... Im limited to moving three standard unites of movement while the rest of you can move upwards of six! My... Feet...are... STUCK!" 8D stood helplessly as he watched his friends leave him behind...but they all likely only moved four spacea to keep up with Callie so... So he's not that far behind.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 2:08 pm

The boy would sigh in relief as the gargoyle was dispatched. Finally, that terrible enemy was finally gone. He had been quite fearsome, in his own opinion. The counter abilities he had kicked a punch towards people who were attacking near him... Like Callie. If he could heal more, maybe she wouldn't have gone psycho? He didn't really know... He wasn't eager to make himself the victim here, he was only concerned about his bat friend... Was he really okay with his friends being killed like that? Even demons had to care, right?

The bat would squeak though, leaving behind some shards for the group to share before flying off towards the exit. The boy supposed that was the end of their journey together... Maybe. He was sure they'd see each other again, but it wasn't like he could blame him for wanting to get away from Callie... The boy felt the same feelings towards Grins right now...

"Yeah... Um, they didn't want to fight their friend." he'd add simply to Grins's explanation. Even if Callie believed literally every word he fed her, he could at least make it sound reasonable... What if she actually found out about how fake his words tended to be? It was such a concerning thing to witness... And what happened in that battle...

"I will always have your back, Callie. So, do not worry about me." he'd say with a warm smile before going to follow the fox. However, he'd slow down to keep pace with Grins, a fairly placid look on his face. Proxy warned against confronting him, but the boy couldn't just let what happened slide like it never existed.

"Grins... You did something weird... And it was not a good weird. I-I am not strong enough to stop you... But that does not mean I can not try... Callie is my friend, and you... You did not seem to care when she..." he'd stop himself before speaking further. He was aware of Callie's ears fully now. That meant she could hear just as well as he could... Luckily, he knew how low to keep his voice to hide it. That... Wasn't really the point in why he stopped though. What happened scared him... And he didn't like it.

"You said we were all friends... I-I... Would like it if you would actually act like it." he'd say finally before dashing off to catch up with Callie. He didn't know what was wrong with Grins... What had been wrong with him. He just... Didn't trust the robot. Something about him rubbed him the wrong way... Something about him put Proxy on edge... He was hiding something. Something awful.

Movement:

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 8:50 pm

He suddenly felt refreshed after the battle, the result of a beneficial power increase as a result of the combat that had replenished his levels of energy. He took a moment to appreciate his newfound power, before he turned towards the demon that had helped them.

He silently watched the demon fly away, deciding to let it go for now. He could kill it while they weren't looking, sure, but this was the type of environment where he was liable to get killed if he wasn't careful. It was also best to remain as a group, so as to increase their chances of survival. Thus, he began to walk at the rear of the group, keeping a close eye on things behind in case something tried to ambush them. All of a sudden, the girl stopped, and she appeared to have found something buried in the ground.
He used to be able to do the same. Or at least, something similar.

He briefly reminisced on the metal detection system that was now defunct within him... and how Victoria would use it to find her lost metallic belongings quite often. On a whim, he decided to try it, only to get a feedback tone that he quickly shut off. Oh well. Quite a bit of his systems had been fragged as a seemingly side-effect of his survival of the divide, some he regretted the loss of more than others, but he had to put up with.

Now the real question were what the shards that resembled a mask were.
They had been dropped off by the bat, a sort of thanks, he supposed, and decided to keep them for further analysis. From what his energy systems told him, it appeared to contain some sort of psycho-plasmic energy fragment on it, similar to his persona, but it was only that, a fragment. When he tried putting it on, he felt a brief rush of power similar to his Persona's, but it faded before it could become anything tangible.

He decided to investigate more about those shards tomorrow morning.
For now, the more important task was defeating the demons that remained in the arcade.

Action:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Treasure Contents:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 2:32 pm

"S-so they're safe...? T-that's good..." The girl would sigh with relief, she was really worried that something bad had happened to those poor bats. They were all there one moment, then everything went kinda hazy, then they were gone!... She was glad that they were okay though, that big meanie flying thingy shouldn't of been making them fight like that! It was mean of him...

Callie's ears would prick up slightly from under her hood as they continued, she was in the front with her friends following a few paces behind. She would hear her name be mentioned before Zavie lowered his voice enough for her not to hear anymore. She'd only caught so much of the conversation and didn't really know what they were talking about, but... She hoped it wasn't anything bad about her. M-maybe there was something they didn't tell her?

---

"See? Told ya there was some stuff lying about here! Nehehe!" Terra would chuckle as the little fox girl picked up the medicine bottle and the pile of coins, putting both with the rest of her belongings. "Hey, it may not be much, but its better than nothing! The prizes will only get better from here!" The fox shadow would say, his spirits clearly raised a lot from the little treasure cove he had spotted out. His mind was much more at ease now that his host was back healthy and ready to go. Although he was worried at what else was to come here... Yet he couldn't show her he was scared, they had to finish what they had started and she would never be able to be calm if he wasn't!

"Good hunting Terra!" Callie would reply, as the last of her new found stuff was pocketed before petting the little fox whom was still perched on her shoulder. The girl would then quickly sniff the air to see if there was anything she might of missed before noticing another few piles of goods just close by. "Guys look! There's some stuff for everyone!" The girl would say, gesturing that the others could all have a take in the treasure she and Terra had found. Once everyone had collected their own share, they decided to move on.

"Hey come on Grins! There's some treasure left for you too!" The tailed girl would call out as she kept on heading down the arcade. "Ya falling behind you big bucket of bolts!" She'd giggle jokingly, she was sure he'd be able to catch up before anything bad happened! He hadn't fallen that far behind, maybe he'd found his own little treasure cove! Oh, oh! Maybe he had found a nickel!

Action:

OoC:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:36 pm

"Ehehe.... Zavie, there are many things that you do not know about this world. I don't mean earth or Endymion or even the night. I mean this world as a whole. The things I have learned from my travels have given me an insight that make me think just a tad bit differently then most. Ehehe... You are referring to how lightly I took Callie's Last Life Mode yes? Her reaction to getting hurt..." 8D would whisper back to Zavie, his tone still light and bouncy just like the pep in his step. Grins had a feeling Zavie wouldn't take to kindly to his nonchalant attitude about most things, however if they were going to work together, and become as good of friends as Grins hoped they could be, the air had to be cleared.

"It's not that I do not care, quite the opposite my dear kitty cat king, on a side note never spell cat with a K or else things may not turn out well for ya heh. Callie is the single most important person in my existence. It's for her sake I do most of the things I do. It's not that I was indifferent to her pain, or did not care that her life was in danger, it was that I was impressed with her power. When you're as well traveled as I am you come to appreciate those who display such raw talent. I knew Callie was strong, but that was on a whole different level..." 8D chuckled and shook his head, letting the serious tone in his voice settle before continuing. "I had the upmost faith in her... Though I will say that faith was shattered slightly when she was knocked from her rampage. I'll have to be far more careful in the future... I cannot say how grateful I am that you healed her Dear Zavie, and before you assume I have some ulterior  motive for our friendship or my relationship with Callie... Know that you two are the only one's I know I can trust in this Noizy Crazy Bizarre Town...And I intend on keeping you two safe..." The sincerity in 8D's voice would be evident, perhaps he truly meant this sentiment, then again it was hard to peg down the clown for anything... So ultimately it was up to Zavie to decide whether or not to believe him.

With a Nod 8D would pull ahead to catch up with Callie and examine the chest. He would take his share and gently pat her on the head to congratulate her on her find. Then with joy in his heart and step, he would fallow her into the next battle.

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 3:56 pm

The boy wouldn't respond to Grins, he didn't know if that was just another facade or not. They weren't exactly close yet, and it would take time for them to rekindle a form of friendship. He'd catch up with Callie, and follow her towards the treasure. It looked like the medicine he gave the bat would be payed back... And then some because of the money!

Regardless, he'd get ready for the battle that was about to transpire. Hopefully it wouldn't be as intense as the last one. He was still okay from the energy he had used to heal himself and Proxy's own healing abilities. It wouldn't be hard to keep everyone safe for the time being, at the least.

Movement:

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 7:52 pm

It was a brief, entertaining distraction to watch the little girl dig up her prize. But then came the flow of combat once more, a reminder that this was still a danger zone.
Action::
Stats::
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 8:51 pm

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 W9XK12g
- PvS Phase Combat has Begun -
Boggart - Lvl 7:

Little Devil - Lvl 5:
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 12:21 pm

Once everyone had collected their treasure and 8D had caught up to the group, the group would find themselves with another pair of... Very creepy looking monsters in their way... L-like seriously, why did its eyes glow like that? Plus it had no legs... A-and it didn't look like it had brought new clothes for years! Oh well... They were in the way and that's all that mattered! They had to be close to the end by now!

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 IeflcSc

"Ready Terra? Let's go!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 12:34 pm

"Ehehe, well well well, it looks like the last fight before the boss room! Lets make quick work of these guys so we can get to the good stuff!" 8D chuckled to himself summoning his hammer and bunny friend to his side. "Ya know... this ghost reminds me of a friend I once had, she was a real nice lady... But she was a little loopy if ya ask me... Not that anyone ever dose Eheheh,"

"What made your friend so loopy Boss?" Asked Crusader fallowing the bit.

"She married a ghost! It was so weird..." 8D responded preparing the punchline.

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 First_12
"I have no idea what would have POSSESSED her to do that! Eheheheheh!"

Stats:

Passives:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 1:46 pm

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 DUkoWKK

"I-I hate ghosts..."

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]   It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's All Fun and Games :: Night [Dungeon]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next